Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 66 Complete 2/3

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 31 12/29

Post by Roswelllostcause »

begonia9508 No Amy can't put him in jail. But she can do so much more to him! :lol:

keepsmiling7 Yes they are all in this together. :D

saori_1902 Yes Sean is in trouble! More then you know! :wink:

L-J-L 76 We find out here if Jim knows about any of the other girls. Jeff and Nancy will be happy to find out that Liz and Serena are working things out. As for finding out about Liz's date.......

Part 31

Jim stood in the parking lot with deputy Owen Blackwood waiting for the bus to stop. When he got the call about the DeLuca boy last night he didn't know what to think. But then again a three days before he had a fifteen year old girl in his office. She was nearly three and a half months pregnant and only tell him that she when to a party and woke in a bed with DeLuca with no memory of what happened to her. It was too early to get a DNA test on the baby, and way to late for a rape kit. The girl was going to have the baby mainly because she didn't believe in abortion. So it would be close to six months before the could confirm that DeLuca fathered the baby. But it was a good chance seeing he already confessed to raping Serena Kent. Sean was the first one off the bus once it stopped and was placed under arrest.

"Jim Valenti what is going on? Why are you arresting Sean?" Asked Amy DeLuca
"Amy, Sean confessed to Kyle and a few other students that he drugged and raped the Kent girl. They have it on tape." Said Jim

Amy stormed over to Sean and hit him upside the head.

"Sean Anthony DeLuca! This is by far the worst thing you have ever done! If given bail I will not bail you out. You are never welcome in my home again. I know that my sister did not raise you to treat women like that. You are nothing but scum!" Yelled Amy before giving him a hard kick to his dick.

Sean fell to the ground crying as the students from the bus looked on. Most of the boys had winced in pain when they saw the kick. While the girls just looked on. Maria when over to her mom and hugged her.

"So mom, Sean is on the street if not in jail now?" Asked Maria
"Yes."

Jeff and Nancy pulled their girls into a hug.

"You girls OK?" Asked Nancy
"Yeah mom. But there is something that we need to tell you." Said Liz
"What is going on? Are you going to tell us what happened between you girls?" Asked Jeff
"Yes dad. But there is more. Uh part of it has to do with what is going on with Sean." Said Serena

Jim walked over to them.

"Serena, I will need a statement from you about what you remember from the night of that party." Said Jim
"OK. I'll come by tomorrow." Said Serena
"What is going on honey?" Asked Jeff
"Dad, can we go home to talk about this? Please?" Asked Serena
"Jeff, it would be better if we do. Liz, do you know what is going on?" Asked Nancy
"Yes mom. I do and it really would be a lot better if we do this at home." Said Liz
"OK let's go then."

Jeff grabbed the girls bags and placed them in the car. Ten minutes later they walked into the house.

"Ok first why does the sheriff need a statement from you Serena?" Asked Jeff
"Remember how I when to Tommie Hanson's back to school party?" Asked Serena
"Yes." Said Jeff
"Well his parents weren't there. So there was a lot of drinking going on. There were others things too. But the drinking is what is important at the moment. I had a couple of beers. Yes I know it was wrong. Well Sean DeLuca put something in one of the drinks. I don't remember much after that. But I remember being in bed with Sean. Until a few days ago I thought I had made a drunk mistake. But after talking with Liz and Kyle I realized that I was in no shape that night to make the choice to have sex. Sean drugged me in order to rape me." Said Serena
"Is there proof that he raped you?" Asked Nancy
"Yeah. Uh Kyle, and Isabel Evans got him to admit it on tape."
"Mom, Serena maybe a bad friend at times but she isn't the kind of person who would just have sex for no reason." Said Liz
"Liz, you didn't go to that party did you?" Asked Jeff
"No. I was working at the Crashdown that night." Said Liz
"Serena, I think you should talk to someone about what happened." Said Nancy
"That is a good idea Nancy. Serena, you know that no matter what I love you." Said Jeff
"I know dad."

Jeff hugged Serena knowing that things would be getting very hard for his daughter soon.

"Now will the two of you explain what has been going on between you two for the past five years?" Asked Nancy
"That is my fault." Said Serena
"How?" Asked Jeff
"I let Pam Troy talk me into doing something that betrayed Liz's trust. What it is I would pefur stay between us. But it's safe to say that Liz would have been right to never forgive me for it." Said Serena
"Would this thing be considered a crime?" Asked Jeff
"Yes Jeff it would and I don't want Serena in any trouble." Said Liz
"Liz, is she the only one that was involved?" Asked Nancy
"No mom. But in order for the others to get in trouble so would Serena. In the end nothing really happened. So I would rather just let it go. Serena has punished herself enough for what happened."
"OK." Said Nancy
"Uh mom, Jeff I haveva date with Max Evans tomorrow." Said Liz
"When did you and Max get together?" Asked Jeff
"On the ski trip. Jeff, Max is a good guy. He isn't like most teenage boys."
"Still I want to speak to him when he picks you up."
"Yes sir."
"Girls go unpack. We can talk more later." Said Nancy

Liz and Serena grabbed their bags and headed for their rooms.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 32 12/30

L-J-L 76 Did you really think that Amy would let Sean stay after what he did? Jeff is very protective of Liz. He wants to make sure that Max will treat her right.

begonia9508 Oh yes Sean deserves a lot more then what Amy did to him. Weather or not anyone else comes forward may take time.

keepsmiling7 Don't you just love Amy? :lol: Yes the parents are going to be very supportive of Serena. Max and Liz did a lot more then just discover each other during their time in the snow! :wink:

Part 32

Serena was unpacking when there was a soft knock on her door. She looked over to see her stepmother standing there.

"Serena can we talk?" Asked Nancy
"Yeah Nancy."

Nancy came in and they both sat on the bed. Nancy wrapped an arm around Serena pulling her close.

"How are you doing?"
"It's tough. I mean it really hit me last night. That was when Kyle and Isabel got Sean to admit what he did to me."
"You know that it wasn't your fault what happened."
"I know. But I didn't have to drink or go to that party either."
"Sweetie, yes you made some bad choices. But that didn't give Sean the right to do what he did to you."
"I know Nancy."
"I'm going to make you a doctor appointment."
"I'm not pregnant. I haven't missed my period."
"Serena, from what I understand Sean doesn't have a good reputation when it comes to girls. That he has been with a lot of them. I think you should be tested for STDs and HIV. I haven't told your father about this."
"I guess that would be a good idea. I hadn't even thought about that."
"Rena, everything will be OK."
"Nancy, what if he gave me something?"
"We will deal with it."

Nancy hugged Serena. She wished that there was something she could do to help the girl that she loved like a daughter. Liz smiled from the door. Serena saw her and smiled.

"Get over here Liz." Said Serena

Liz walked over and joined the hug.

"Liz, I am making Serena a doctor's appointment. Should I make one for you?" Said Nancy
"Maybe that would be a good idea mom." Said Liz
"Liz, when you were in the cabin with Max did you sleep with him? I want you to be honest."

Liz sat on the bed next to her mom. She really hated talking about this stuff with her mom.

"Yes mom. I had sex with Max. We were safe and used protection." Said Liz
"OK honey. I wish that you waited. But you are old enough to make that choice too. But I think it would be a good idea for you to start on birth control too. That does not mean you should stop using other forms of protection."
"I know mom. Mom can we not tell Jeff this?"
"Liz he loves you like a daughter."
"I know. Mom do you know if my birth father had kids with anyone else?"
"It is possible. I know he was cheating on me when I was pregnant with you."
"So I might have brothers or sisters out there somewhere?"
"Yes. Liz, the woman he was seeing behind my back was Linda Guerin."
"Guerin? As in Michael Guerin?" Asked Serena
"Linda is his mother. Liz, I believe that Richard might be his father. If he is, and you want a relationship with Michael, I don't have a problem with it. I never blamed Linda for Richard's actions." Said Nancy
"You really think he might be my brother?" Asked Liz
"Yes. Liz, it is your choice if you want to find out and get to know him better." Said Nancy

Liz just nodded. Nancy gave both girls a kiss and left them alone. Serena looked at Liz and tried to figure out what was going on in her mind.

"Liz is everything ok?" Asked Serena
"Yeah Rena."
"You, know Michael isn't as bad as people think he is."
"I know. I have noticed him watching me once in a while. But more like watching guys who were looking at me like I was their next meal. I mean other then Max. He was the one guy that Michael didn't seem to mind that he was watching me."
"Well I heard that he did threaten to kick Sean's ass if he touched either of us. Well that is what I heard from Maria anyway."
"Since when are Maria and Michael friends?"
"Seems they started to bond while we were at the cabin."
"OK that is like really weird."
"No kidding."
"Rena, are you sure that you are going to be ok? I mean what Sean did to you was really bad."
"Liz, it will take time. But as long as I have you and the others I can deal with this."
"Good."

Liz hugged Serena and the two girls spent more time talking.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 33 12/31

begonia9508 It wasn't until her mom told her that her father had been with Michael's mother that Liz begun to think he could be her brother.

L-J-L 76 It will be a little while before Michael and Liz talk. Max and Liz will go out soon, and it's a good bet that they will kiss. As for them making love, it may take a little time for that to happen. Things will move slow for Kyle and Serena for a little bit.

keepsmiling7 Michael being Liz's brother will surprise some people.

saori_1902 Thanks!

Part 33

Serena woke early and laid in bed she was scared to go into see the sheriff. She didn't even know how to fully explain what had happened the night of that party. There was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened and Liz walked in in.

"Hey Rena. You ready to go talk to the Sheriff?"
"I'm scared Liz."
"Rena, it will be OK. You have a lotof people who care about you."
"I know. It's just how do I talk about something that isn't really clear in my mind?"
"Rena, you just tell him what you remember. It will be hard but if you really want Sean to pay for what he did to you, then you need to do this."
"Don't you think I know that Liz?"
"Do you want me to go with you?"
"Would you really?"
"Just say the word and I will be there."
"Yes! That would mean so much to me."
"OK. Just remember we got to go early. I need time to get ready for my date."
"Yeah. Dad is going to put poor Maxie poo through the ringer."
"God I hope not. I do like your dad. But he is a bit over protective at times."
"I know. You have only had to put up with him for a little over a year. I grew up with him. Sean better be glad he is locked up. My dad would kill him if he came near me again."
"I think he would do that for me too."
"He would Liz. He loves you."
"I love you Rena. Yeah we when through a rough spot for a while. But that can happen with both friends and sisters. You are my sister. When I have kids you will be their Aunt Serena. I never have thought of you as my stepsister. Even before we worked things out you were just my sister."
"I love you sis."

The two girls hugged and then got ready for the day.

Max walked into the kitchen and pour a glass of orange juice.

"Morning Max. Do you have any plans for today?" asked Diane
"Morning mom. Uh yeah. I have a date tonight with Liz."
"Liz Parker?"
"Yes. Don't sound so surprised."
"It's just I don't think that you have ever gone on a date before."
"Mom, I was just waiting to ask the right girl that's all."
"So Liz is the right girl?"
"Yeah. Mom, you know her. She's beautiful, smart, funny, full of surprises."
"Honey, if I hadn't noticed the way you looked at her when she would come over to see your sister, I might have thought you were gay."
"Mom trust me I am far from gay."
"Max, even if you were I would love you. I hope you know that."
"I know mom. It wasn't until this past week I found out that Liz liked me as more then a friend."
"Just don't go rushing into things. Take things slow."

Yeah a little late for that. thought Max

"Mom, I promise that Liz and I will be careful in our relationship."

Diane looked at Max and hoped he wasn't saying what she was thinking he was saying.

TBC

Happy New Year!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 34 1/2

L-J-L 76 Serena and Liz are slowly becoming as close as they were once years ago. Diane is surprised that Max has a date only because he doesn't date!

begonia9508 Oh yes it is better for Diane not to know too much about Max's personal life!

keepsmiling7 Oh yes Max and Liz are going to be together for a while! Liz and Michael will talk before to long.

Part 34

Serena and Liz walked into the sheriff station and saw deputy Blackwood at the desk. They walked up Serena taking a deep breath.

"Hi deputy?" Asked Serena
"Morning Miss Kent. You are here to give your statement?" Asked deputy Blackwood
"Yes sir."
"I'll the sheriff know that you are here. You and Miss Parker can take a seat until he calls for you."
"Thank you sir. Come on Rena. Just relax."

The two girls sat down and about five minutes later Sheriff Valenti came out.

"Miss Kent."
"Uh sheriff is it OK if Liz comes in with me?" Asked Serena
"Sure. It's just a statement. But Miss Parker this has to be Serena's own words got it?"
"Yes sheriff. I'm just here to support my sister." Said Liz
"OK come on in ladies."

Liz and Serena followed Valenti into his office and took seats. Valenti sat behind his desk and turned on a tape recorder to record what Serena told him.

"OK Serena what do you remember from the night of Tommie Hanson's party?" Asked Valenti
"I got to the party around seven thirty. It was already going strong. Tommie's parents were out of town. His older brother Brad had gotten a keg and some other liquor for Tommie. I had a cup of beer shortly after getting there. I kept mostly to myself. I didn't have a lot of friends at the time." Said Serena
"Why is that?" Asked Valenti
"Uh I had done something that really hurt Liz. Betrayed her trust so no one really trusted me. But after I had been there about an hour, Sean DeLuca came up to me and handed me another beer. That is when things start to get fuzzy. I think he had put something in the beer. The next thing I know I am naked in a bed with Sean on top of me." Said Serena with tears falling down her face.

Liz wrapped her arm around Serena pulling her into a hug. Valenti grabbed a box of tissues and gave them to Serena.

"Serena, I know this is really hard for you. But do you remember anything else?" Asked Valenti
"I could feel him forcing his penis into me. I felt a stab of pain as he took my virgity."
"Do you know if he used a condom?" Asked Valenti
"No he didn't. Sheriff once he finished doing it, I got dressed and when home. When I got there I got in the shower. There was blood in my underwear. Not a lot but he was really rough with me."

By this time Liz had started to cry just hearing what her sister had gone through.

"Serena did you save the underwear from that night?" Asked Valenti
"No I threw them in the trash. I just wanted to forget what happened that night."

Valenti turned off the recorder and picked it up.

"I think I have enough. I will get this typed up and you can read and sign it. Shouldn't take more then an hour, then you can go OK?" Said Valenti
"OK. Is it ok if I go to the bathroom and clean up a little?" asked Serena
"Yes. Liz go with her."
"I wasn't going to let her go alone." Said Liz

The two girls when to the ladies room where both splashed cool water on their faces. Liz pulled Serena into a hug.

"Rena, I am so sorry that you when through that alone. I wish you would have talked to me."
"Liz, before this week when we talked that bold shit out would you have listened to me?"
"Yes. Rena, I didn't stop caring about you. Yeah I was hurt. But I had stopped being angry long ago. All you ever had to do was come clean with me. But if you had walked into my room anytime after that party and said that you had been raped I would have been there for you. I love you Rena. You were one of my best friends. I want us to be that again. But you have too be willing to open up to me."
"I'm sorry I didn't trust you."
"Were good now. Just don't ever be afraid to talk to me. No matter how bad things are between us, if you need someone to talk to then I will be here for you."
"Thanks Liz."

Liz pulled Serena into a hug.

"Come on let's go see if your statement is ready for you to read and sign."
"OK."

The two girls headed back to the sheriff's office where he was waiting with Serena's statement.

"Ok Serena, you need to read this carefully to make sure that this was transcribed as you told me." Said Valenti

Serena read the statement twice before picking up a pen and signing her name to the bottom of it. Valenti placed it in a file and the two girls headed home. They walked into their house to find Liz's mom waiting for them.

"Everything go OK?" Asked Nancy
"Yeah Nancy. Uh have you started looking for someone for me to talk to?" Asked Serena
"Yes. You have an appointment after school on Tuesday. Both of you girls will see the doctor on Monday."
"OK mom. Serena and I are going to go upstairs for a while." Said Liz
"Ok."

Nancy watched as the girls headed upstairs. Serena didn't look good. She only hoped that in time Serena would heal.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 35 1/3

L-J-L 76 Yes Sean is very easy to hate. Liz is going to do whatever she can to help Serena get past this.

begonia9508 Eve, Jim deep down wanted nothing more then to go down to that holding cell and beat the crap out of Sean. But he had to keep his feelings in check. He wants Sean to pay for his crimes and won't do anything to put that in danger.

saori_1902 Thanks

Part 35

Serena sat on Liz's bed watching get ready for her date. Liz was acting very nervous.

"Liz just chill. This is Max you are going out with. It's just dinner." Said Serena
"I know. But I don't know what to wear."
"Liz, let's face it Max Evans would love you in a brown paper bag. Hell I bet he loves you in nothing at all."
"Serena! Be careful I don't want your dad to find out about that."
"Liz the worst he do is kick Max out of the house if he finds out."
"Let's not forget that my mom isn't all that happy I am having sex."
"Yeah well you weren't sopost to grow up. You were to remain her little girl forever."
"Yeah right."

Serena got up off the bed and walked over to Liz's closet and pulled out a simple black dress that came to Liz's knees. It had a neckline that feel a little above her breasts and thin shoulder straps. There was a jacket that when with it.

"Wear this, your black heels and then we will dress it up with some jewelry. I'll help you with your hair and make up."
"Thanks Rena."
"What are sisters for?"
"Are you going to go out with Kyle any time soon?"
"I don't know. I do like him. But I need to deal with what Sean did to me before I get into a serious relationship."
"True. But I know that Kyle will take things as slow as you want."
"I know. He is a great guy. Not like most people think he is."
"This is true."

Liz changed into the dress and sat in her desk chair while Serena when to work on her hair.

Max walked up to Liz's house carrying a dozen white roses. He rang the door bell and waited for someone to answer the door. The door opened and Max found himself looking at Liz's stepfather Jeffery Kent.

"Hello Mr. Kent." Said Max
"Come in Max. Liz isn't ready yet." Said Jeff
"Yes sir."

Max followed Jeff into the living room to wait for Liz. He said a quick hello to Liz's mom who headed up the stairs to get Liz. Max took a seat on the sofa while Jeff sat in an arm chair.

"Where are you talking Liz?" Asked Jeff
"Well sir we are going to have dinner at Señor Chows, then maybe some ice cream. Mostly we are going to talk."
"What kind of car do you drive?"
"It a refurbished army jeep. It's very safe. I have never been in an accident or gotten a speeding ticket."
"Very good."
"Mr. Kent, I understand that you want to make sure that Liz is safe with me."
"Yes I do Max. I know that you are a good kid. But after finding out what happened to Serena earlier this year I can't be too careful. I love Lizvas much as my own daughter. I am the closest thing she has had to a father."
"I understand sir. I promise to treat Liz with the respect that she deserves."
"Just remember Max you hurt Liz, you better run far from here. Because I will not put up with anyone hurting her."
"I will do everything I can to make sure Liz is happy."
"Dad stop scaring Max." Said Serena walking into the room.
"Hi Rena." Said Max
"Hey Max. Liz will be right down." Said Serena
"Thanks."

Just then Liz walked down the stairs and into the living room. Max stood up and smiled.

"Hi Liz. You look beautiful." Said Max
"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." Said Liz
"These are for you." Said Max handing her the roses.
"Thank you. I love white roses."
"I seem to remember hearing that somewhere."
"Here Liz, I'll put those in water for you." Said Serena
"Thanks Rena."
"I'll put them in your room OK?"
"That would be great."
"Max have her home by eleven. Not in the driveway or on the porch. She is to be inside the house by then." Said Jeff
"Yes sir." Said Max
"Bye!" Said Liz

Max and Liz left to head to dinner.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 36 1/4

begonia9508 Thanks Eve! I'm glad I really captured a protective loving father. That is hard for me to think like. I don't have that experience to draw on. My dad died when I was a baby. I did want Liz to have a strong caring father figure in her life, since I made her biological father in this a real ass.

L-J-L 76 Yes Jeff loves Liz like a daughter, so he will do anything to protect her. Serena and Liz are going close again like when they were little kids. Max knows that Liz likes white roses so what sweeter gift for the first official date? As for the date going smoothly..........

Disclaimer There is dialogue barowed from the episode The Balance I don't own it.

Part 36

Max parked the jeep and got out. He walked around to the other side to help Liz get out. She smiled. Max was such a gentleman.

"Your mom must be proud. You are such a gentleman." Said Liz
"Yeah, well you make it easy to be a gentleman at times."
"Max, I hope you know it's not going to happen tonight. I love you, and like being with you. But I will not do it in a car."
"Liz, I would never treat you like that! Or anyone else for that matter."
"I know."

Max gave Liz a kiss and the two of them walked into the restaurant with Max holding the door open for her. They were shown a table. Liz opened the menu and looked it over.

"So Liz what looks good?" Asked Max
"Well I kind of have this craving for sweet n sour chicken with the spicy Spanish rice."
"Sounds good. I'm going to have the stake fajitas and an egg rolls."
"Maybe I'll let you try some of mine if youlet me try some of yours."
"I think that can be arranged."

They placed their order and sipped on their cokes.

"Liz?"
"Yeah Max?"
"Why did it take so long for you to let me know how you felt?"
"I could ask you the same thing. I don't know. Maybe I was scared that you didn't see me as anything other then your sister's friend and your lab partner."
"Liz, I could never see you like that. You are the beautiful, smart and damn sexy as hell."
"Yeah, don't let Jeff hear you call me sexy."
"I'm not stupid. But I am glad the rifle is still locked in it's case in that mountain cabin."
"Oh Max he wouldn't really shot you."
"I know."

Their food arrived and started to eat. At one point Liz reached over and took a bite of Max's fajitas. Max just looked at her before taking a piece of her chicken. Liz scoped up some of her rice and fed it to Max. Max then fed her some of his egg roll. After they finished eating Liz pulled Max over to the pool table.

"Uh Liz I don't know how to play."
"I can teach you."
"OK."

Liz handed Max a cue stick and showed him how to hold it. After she racked the balls she showed him how to brake. Max quickly learned that Liz wasn't just a vixen but a pool shark too.

"Yeah uh Liz, how did you get so good?"
"Jeff has a pool table in the basement."
"Should have known."

After the game Max and Liz headed back to their table. Liz picked up her fourtione cookie and opened it.

"Ok, this is my favorite part. It says, "this is the best night of your life." Said Liz
"Is that really what it says?" Asked Max
"Well, it's better than "a broken clock is still right twice a day."
"You're right. I like yours better."
"Ok, let me see yours."
"Ask a girl to dance with you."
"Is that really what it says?"
"It depends on your answer."
"Yes."
"Then that's really what it says."
"Ok."

Max lead Liz to the dance floor. They started to dance. Max held Liz close as they danced to Faith Hill's "The Way You Love Me." As the the song ended Max leaned down and kissed Liz very passionately.

"Liz, I love you."
"Love you too Max. I'm having a real good time with you."
"Me too. What do you say we go for a walk and get some ice cream?"
"Sounds real good."

Max paid the bill. Liz grabbed her purse and the two of them headed out. They stopped and bought cones. Liz got vanilla and Max mint chocolate chip. They were walking down the street when Tess Harding came up to them.

"Hi Max."
"Uh hi Tess. You know Liz." Said Max pulling Liz closer.
"Uh right. So Max let's say that we go out next Friday."
"Can't Tess. You see Liz is my girlfriend and we have plans for next Friday and many nights after that too." Said Max

Max then pulled Liz into a kiss. Tess let out a high pitched screech and stormed off. Liz looked up at Max smirking.

"So I'm your girlfriend and we have plans for many nights in the near future?" Asked Liz
"Sorry. I know I should have asked you to go out with me before I said that."
"Max, it's OK. I want to be your girlfriend. Besides you had to get rid of the gerbil."
"Yeah Tess does remind me of a gerbil. It's almost 10:30. I better get you home, or I will never be able to take you out again."
"Yeah good idea."

Max and Liz headed back to the jeep and Max drove her home.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 37 1/5

saori_1902 Yes they are cute.

L-J-L 76 No one ever said Tess was smart.

begonia9508 Oh yes Tess isn't going to change. But she better watch out Liz won't let anyone take her man from her!

keepsmiling7 Yes Jeff had a lot of questions. Did you expect Max to be anything other then a perfect gentleman? Well Tess is Tess don't forget!

Part 37

Max and Liz arrived at her house with five minutes to spare. So they stood on the porch to say goodnight.

"I had a really good time tonight Max."
"So did I. Tess showing up didn't even ruin it."
"Yeah. I wish that girl would get it through her head that you don't want to date her."
"Liz, Tess doesn't date. Guys only go out with her because she will sleep with them."
"I know. I better get inside."
"Yeah. Goodnight my lovely little vixen."

Max kissed Liz and waited until she was inside before heading back to the jeep. Liz closed the door smiling.

"Did you have a good time honey?" Asked Nancy
"Yeah mom."
"That's good honey."
"Mom, I'm going to go up to my room."
"Goodnight honey. Love you."
"Love you mom."

Liz head up the stairs. She stopped outside Serena's open door. Serena was laying on her bed reading a book when Liz knocked on the open door.

"So how was it?" Asked Serena pulling off her reading glasses.
"It was great. Max is such a gentleman."
"Yeah? I always thought he might be. Mrs. Evans is the kind of woman that would let her son be an ass to a girl."
"No she is not. So what did you do all night?"
"Read mostly. Kyle called and I talked to him for a while."
"That's great."
"Uh Liz would you and Max be willing to double date with us some time? I am just not ready to go out alone with him yet. I know he won't hurt me. But I just need a bit more time."
"I understand that. I'll talk to Max."
"Thanks."
"So what are you reading?"
"Uh this book about a FBI profiler. She is trying to find this killer who is kidnapping woman and burying them up to their necks."
"Sounds creepy to me."
"It kind of is. But I like it."
"I think I will pass when you are done."
"What are you chicken Parker?"
"In this case yes."
"So besides dinner what did you do?"
"We played a little pool."
"You mean you kicked his sorry ass at pool."
"Yeah. We danced."
"So sweet."
"When for a walk and got some ice cream."
"Very romantic."
"Ran into Tess."
"What the trampy gerbil do?"
"Asked Max out right in front of me. Acted like I wasn't even there."
"Bitch."
"Max told her that I was his girlfriend and that we had a lot of plans for night in the near future."
"Damn straight!"
"Rena, I have never been this happy in my life."
"I'm glad Lizzie."
"You haven't called me that in a long time."
"Do you not want me too?"
"Rena, of course not! When we are like ninety you will be one of the few people who can still call me Lizzie. Only those close to me can call me that."
"Thanks."

Liz gave Serena a hug and headed to her room for the night. She pulled one of the roses from the vase and smelt it smiling. She was rebuilding her friendship with Serena and had a great boyfriend. Yes Max Evans really was her boyfriend. She knew she would still have to watch out for the wolves, like Tess Harding who had tried and failed to steal Max from her tonight. There was also Pam Troy, but Liz wasn't worried about either of them. Next time one of them tried to take Max from her, they would have to deal with her. When that day came and Liz knew it was coming, Liz would have her claws out unlike tonight, and no one was going to want to see that because there would be blood and hair pulling as well.

TBC

A/N The brief summary of the book is a real book. It was written by a friend of mine from high school. If you are interested PM me and I'll tell you more about the book, the title and author's name.

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 38 1/6

[Natalie36/b] It won't take long for Liz's claws to come out. :wink:

begonia9508 Well Sean isn't an option at the moment. He is sitting in a jail cell at the moment!

L-J-L 76 Liz and Michael will talk soon. Oh don't worry anyone who tries to steal one of the guys from their girl will pay the price! :wink:

Part 38

Max walked into the Crashdown took a quick look through the cutout and saw Jose in the kitchen. He walked up behind the short brown haired waitress wrapped his arms around her and started to kiss her neck.

"You better watch it. I have a boyfriend." Said Liz in a raspy voice.
"Is he here? Cause I don't think it is right that he leaves you here alone like this."

Liz turned around and smiled at Max.

"Hey sexy."
"Hey."
"Can you take a brake?"
"Not for another hour."
"Well then I guess I will just have take a seat and order something from the menu. Seeing as the item not on the menu I want isn't available yet."

Max kissed Liz and sat in his normal booth. Liz took his order and when to get his cherry coke.

"You two need to get a room." Said Maria
"Uh Maria, that isn't a good idea." Said Serena
"Serena!" Said Liz turning bright red.
"Hey I ain't saying anything that isn't true." Said Serena
"But my personal life is not anyones business but my own." Said Liz
"Then you should have been quiter when you and Max were screwing in the cabin."
"Remind me again why I forgave you?"
"You love me sis."

Liz rolled her eyes and took Max his drink.

"How are you doing Serena?" Asked Maria
"Still trying to come to terms with what happened."
"God, I knew Sean was an ass. But I never thought that he would rape anyone."
"Yeah well hopefully he will go to prison for a very long time."
"My mom had all his crap cleaned out of the house. We found some kind of drugs in his room. Mom gave them to the sheriff."
"That's good."
"Serena, the sheriff told my mom they found GHB on him when they arrested him."
"Wow."
"Serena, you got friends. So don't worry. We all got your back."
"Thanks Maria. Now if only we didn't have to deal with the UFO nuts all the time."
"Yeah I know. There is a guy in the corner who told me that aliens abducted him and sent him to find a bride for their king."
"Well this morning there was this guy that claimed he saw Elvis on a UFO when he was abducted last month."
"That is crazy!"
"Yeah I know. I so wanted to laugh."
"Girls I am not paying you to chit chat." Said Jeff walking in.

Serena and Maria when back to work. Jeff watched his stepdaughter with the young man she had been out with the night before. He had a feeling something had happened between them when they were snowed in. There were two other people who might know what was going on with Max and Liz. But he knew that neither Kyle or Serena would tell him anything.

Max looked up when he saw Pam Troy walk up to him. He rolled his eyes knowing that this was not going to be good.

"Max what do you say you and I go out tonight?" Asked Pam
"Sorry can't I can't date on school nights."
"Then how about you come over and help me study for biology?"
"Pam why don't you take a hike? Max is trying to be nice. He doesn't want to go out with a slut like you." Said Liz walking over to them.
"Look Parker, Max would never go with a dork like you. He needs a real woman to fill his needs." Said Pam
"I know more then you think about filling Max's needs. Besides we had a great date last night night."
"He only felt sorry for you. Lizzie you have never been nothing more then a loser, that is why your father abandoned you."

Liz's eyes flashed with anger and she lundged at Pam knocking her to the Cafe floor. Liz sat on top of Pam smacking her.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again bitch. And stay the fuck away from my man."

It took both Max and Jeff to pull Liz off Pam.

"Serena! Take Elizabeth in the back and calm her down. Miss Troy get out of here. If you can't speak with respect to my employees and family you are not welcome here. I heard Max turn you down, you should of just walked away. Now get out of my diner!"
"I am going to press charges! That crazy bitch attacked me!" Yelled Pam as she walked out the door.
"She won't win. Pam provoked Liz. Everyone here saw and hear that." Said Pete Davis

Max just nodded at the captain of the school basketball team.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 39 1/7

begonia9508 Eve, GHB is often called the "date rape drug". It is given to usually a girl in a drink by a guy the girl knows at lest a little. Pam and Tess are friends so the fact that they act the same isn't a surprise.

L-J-L 76 Oh yes Liz beating Pam up was great! Neither Tess or Pam think of Liz as a worthy rival for any guy they want. They see Liz as a plain boring girl. Where they have more assents. So why would a guy want a girl who is smaller chested over them?

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, I think that Liz sent a message to any girl who goes after her man. Don't you? :lol:

pandas2001 Welcome to my world! Yes Pam got what she deserved. Michael and Liz are going to talk really soon.

saori_1902 Yes everyone wants Max! Hell I want Max! But I am not stupid enough to go after him.

Part 39
Serena pulled Liz into the back room and forced her to sit on the sofa in the break room.

"Liz, that wasn't the smartest thing you have ever done."
"I know. I shouldn't have let that bleach blond bimbo get to me."
"Yeah you shouldn't have. Wait is she really dying her hair?"

Liz opened her hand to reveal a few strands of blond hair with black roots.

"Oh my God! I don't remember her with dark hair."
"She only had it in like kindergarten. Then her mom started to dye it."
"That isn't good is it?"
"No. That is why her hair came out with out me pulling real hard."
"You know you could destroy her with this information."
"I could. But that would make me like her. I don't want to be like her."

Jeff came into the back room just then and looked at Liz.

"Serena, get back to work. Liz and I need to have a little talk."
"Right dad."

Serena headed back to the dinning room and Jeff sat next to Liz.

Liz, I love you but you can go attacking people here."
"I know. I'm sorry Jeff."
"Liz, I can't just let this go. I won't fire you. But you are suspended for the next week. You need to clock out and go home."
"Ok."
"Max can take you home. But you can't see outside of school for the next three days or talk on the phone."
"Jeff we are lab partners is biology."
"If you have an assignment you need to work on outside of class then you can work on it together. But no dates. No just hanging out."
"Ok."
"Honey, Pam wants to press charges. Though there are more people on your side then on hers. So I don't think anything will happen. Just be warned."
"Ok. I guess I should go."
"I'll see you at home. I'm going to call your mom to let her know that Max can't stay."
"Yes sir."

Liz grabbed her clothes from her locker after clocking out and when into the bathroom to change. She stuffed her uniform in the bin to be cleaned and headed out to meet Max.

"Come on honey let's get you home." Said Max
"Yeah sure. See you at home Rena. By Maria." Said Liz

Liz followed Max out to his jeep and he drove her straight home.

"Liz is everything ok?"
"Yeah. I have been suspended from work and grounded that's all."
"You could really be in a lot more trouble if Pam does file charges against you."
"I know that Max."
"You should know that a lot of people have your back."
"I know."

Max pulled to a stop in front of Liz's house. Liz kissed Max and headed in to face her mother.

Serena looked up when the bell above the door tyo the Crashdown rang. She watched as the sheriff walked in.

"Miss Kent. Are Liz and your father here?" Asked Valenti
"My dad yes. Liz no. My dad sent her home."
"He in his office?"
"Yes sir."
"OK."
"Sheriff is Liz really in trouble?"
"She could be. Don't worry to much about her. I'll need to talk to you about what happened too."
"Yes sir."

The sheriff headed to the back to speak with Jeff. Serena bit her lip knowing that this wasn't good.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 40 1/8

L-J-L 76 Don't worry about Liz. She will be just fine. :wink: Jeff had to punish Liz for fighting at work. But things won't be easy for her either.

begoina9508 Pam isn't the smartest person in town. She won't come out on top. There is someone who has something on her.

Part 40

Liz sat in the library during her study hall Monday. She looked up when someone placed there books down on the table.

"Hey Liz can we uh talk?" Asked Michael
"Uh yeah. Take a seat."
"Thanks."

Michael sat across from her not sure where to begin.

"Michael, I think I know what you want to talk about. So just answer one question."
"OK."
"Is Dick Parker your father?"
"Sprem donor is more like it. But yeah."
"So you're my brother?"
"Yeah. Look Liz, I want to get to know you better. But only if you want to."
"That would be great."
"Cool."
"Uh it's just I am kind of grounded right now."
"Yeah, I heard about how to tackled that slut Pam. She deserved it."
"She should learn to stay away from my man."
"Yeah. So Liz, when not beating the shit out of one of the school sluts what do you do for fun?"
"Hang with friends go to parties once in awhile."
"Think of ways to get Evans into bed?"
"Uh so not going there with you."
"Hey, I don't care what you and Maxwell do. He just better not break your heart. Cause then I will have to kick his ass."
"Yeah. Michael how long have you known?"
"Couple of years. My mom told me. I was more pissed that he walked away from you then walking away from me. I just know if he ever shows his ass here again I want nothing to do with him."
"I have to say I agree. Jeff Kent has been more of a father to me then Dick has ever been."
"He seems like a good guy."
"He is."
"I guess I should tell you I told Sean I would kick his ass if he touched you."
"Really?"
"Yeah. I mean at the time you didn't know that I was your brother. When did you find out that it was possible?"
"When we got home from the ski trip. My mom told me that Dick was with your mom at the same time he was with her."
"Yeah that guy was an ass."

Just then the bell rang.

"I'll see you later. I do want to talk with you more." Said Liz
"I would like that. Thanks Liz."
"Oh and Michael?"
"Yeah?"
"Hurt Maria and Amy DuLuca won't be the only one you need to worry about."
"Right. I saw what you did to Pam."

Liz laughed and headed off to class. Michael just smiled. That had gone better then he thought it would. He headed for his class.

Max watched Liz as they worked on their bio lab. They worked so well together. They didn't even need to speak when they worked.

"Liz?"
"Yeah Max?"
"Is everything OK?"
"Yeah."
"You have been really quite all day."
"Max, I just have some things on my mind. I have a doctor appointment after school."
"Are you sick? Or is this just a check up?"
"Not that kind of doctor Max. It's the kind of doctor only women go to."
"Oh." Said Max turning red.

Liz smiled and gave a little laugh.

"My mom just thinks it's a good idea for me to go on birth control. Serena is going to. But she has to have tests done."
"OK. Uh so are we able to go out Friday?"
"Yeah, about that. Can we make it a double date? Serena wants to go out with Kyle but isn't ready to go out alone."
"Sure. I'll talk to Kyle maybe we can go to Mario's over on Oak. Serena likes Italian right?"
"Yeah."
"Cool."

They when back to work smiling.

TBC