All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 3!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

Paying attention to three different things is harder than you'd thing. Why three? well, there's Misty who's either watching me and Isabel or running over our legs or sitting beside us. Then there's of course my darling Isabel who, I'm pretty positive, is using mango shampoo.

The third thing is the movie. I'm not that interested in it sicne I already know it but, I have to make sure that Isabel pays attention when the names get mentioned.

Ah yes, the Chandler guy is about to introduce himself as 'Alex Whitman'. I know, his name's not really Chandler but he's the guy from "Friends" and if any of them had to be stealing my name, I would have wanted it to be him.

Running my fingers lightly along the skin on Isabel's arm, I say, "I bet you've heard the name he's about to say before."

Just then, 'Chandler' introdues himself with "Alex Whitman"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I wonder if Alex can tell that I am slightly nervous? It's funny that I am because we both were so comfortable with each other last night. May be I should just take a few deep breaths and not think about things, simply face them as and when I have to.

Okay so the movie's started and Matthew Perry, my favourite funny man from 'FRIENDS' is on the screen and I immediately smile, knowing what he's about to say when Alex says, "I bet you've heard the name he's about to say before."

I turn to look at Alex and at the same time hear a voice on the screen say, "Alex Whitman." and I start chuckling "I knew all along what their names were Alex and Isabel. Why did you think I picked this movie? It's just so much of a coincidence to have a movie where the characters have our names."
Last edited by KarenEvans on Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"I knew all along what their names were Alex. Why did you think I picked this movie? It's just so much of a coincidence to have a movie where the characters have our names."

"Aww, really? I was so hoping it would totally surprise you." I tell her with a mock pout but I soon grin again, "But ... I'll forgive you. After all, you are the more beautiful Isabel here - Salma Hayek stands no chance."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"But ... I'll forgive you. After all, you are the more beautiful Isabel here - Salma Hayek stands no chance."

I give him a quick kiss on the tip of his nose and draw back, "Flattery like that will get you anywhere Mr.Whitman. Though I think Salma is gorgeous, I love her hair."

Settling my head on his shoulder, I lower my voice slightly, "When did you first watch this movie?"
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"When did you first watch this movie?"

I lean my head slightly on hers and pet Misty again before answering. Wow, two females cuddling up to me, who would have thought that?

"When it came into theaters. I heard it was about a guy named after me and I like 'Chandler' so I just went ahead and watched with a few friends of me." I explain and while dropping a small kiss on her head, I ask, "And, when did you saw the movie first?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I think for a second, trying to recall when it was, I had first seen the movie, "I think if I remember correctly it was at a sleepover at Maria's place. We were in the mood for a romantic comedy and Maria was the only one who had seen it so she suggested it. Anyway, I think I fell asleep half way through because I had had an exhausting day. Liz and Tess saw the whole thing. It was a movie marathon night. We had already seen two before that." I explain while snaking an arm around his waist
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

Four girls on a sleepover? All wearing pj's and skimpy outfits maybe? I wonder if there are pictures/videos made of that night. I bet the other guys would love some visuals too. Ah the possibilities.

"Okay, I'll make sure that you are awake during the second half then." I tell Isabel seriously. We are silent for a few minutes, just watching the screen before I break the silence, "This is nice." I tell her, briefly motioning with my hand around me - meaning me and Iz (and Misty of course) just hanging out together.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Okay, I'll make sure that you are awake during the second half then."
The movie is actually the farthest thing from my mind right now to be honest. I don't even know why I suggested us watching a movie. I guess I was a little nervous about tonight.

"This is nice." Alex says with genuine warmth and sincerity evident in his voice and I nod my head "Yes it is. I feel as though I have known you my whole life Alex. I can hardly believe we've barely known each other for two weeks."

I let my thumb caress the back of his hand for a moment before looking at him again, "I sometimes...if only Max and I had been on speaking terms all these years, you and I might have met a lot sooner."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

I smile slightly at Isabel's words, knowing she's right. It's hard to believe that we only know each other for two weeks and are already so comfortable with each other.

"I sometimes...if only Max and I had been on speaking terms all these years, you and I might have met a lot sooner."

She tells me with a serious look on her beautiful face and I feel like i have to make her stop thinking about 'what ifs'.

"Maybe. But maybe we would have dated someone else then if we had met years ago and would be stuck in the friends trap now. I don't think I'd like *that* very much."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Nah uh...I think I would have fallen for you hook , line and sinker just like I did this time. Had we been friends first, I still would have known that you're caring, honest, dependable and absolutely lovable and..." I grin at him here "that I would make you mine some day."