The Warrior's Tale (Teen, AU, CC) *STARTING!-4 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Dante~

As I pass Evie and walk into the back room where I see Jason alredy sitting. He seems to be right there but you can tell he's somewhere else. I'm worried about him. I know he just went through hell, but he doesn't look like he wants to fight.

I sit down right in front of him with a worried expression. I think silently to think of what to say. What can you say to a teenager who lost both of his parents.

"Jay, my mom used to say..." I paused. "That emotions are like a whirl wind, they pick up everything in it's past. She says..said you need to stand our ground and don't be afraid to fight it or else it'll sweep you up like it did everything else." I say trying to help.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~GILLI~

Linking arms with Evie we walk into the back room. A room that holds so many memories as does the rest of this place. The Crashdown was like our second homes. I was only three the first time I remember coming into the Crash, I mean I'd been in here since I was born but this was the first time I remember.

With my small hand in Dad's we walked through the front door and the bell above caught my attention as I giggled at it, cause mama had told me that when a bell rings a fairy gets their wings. The Crash was closed to the public but something was going on, everyone was there except mama and Aunty Maria. Dad had put a new dress that Aunty Isabel had brought over for me, White princess dress with a pink bow just below the chest with white sandals and my long curly blonde up in pigtails with pink ribbons. Dad was in his best clothes and everyone looked very done up.

That had been the day that Dad had proposed to Mom, It's funny I remember that bit but I don't remember the actual proposal. I see Jason and Dante comforting each other or well Dante comforting Jas, that should be my job but I know if I go to Jas I'll crawl into his arms and collapse and never be able to function. I need to have plan before I can crumble and I'm not going crumble here in the room next to our dead parents.

"We need a plan" I say gravely, hating to be the one to push on but I know someone has to do it.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Gillian~

"Whoever did this has alien powers, I saw it in a vision."

"Did you see them? Any sort of marks? Anything that might lead us to this sicko?" I ask trying to get any sort of lead, we need something more than his an alien if we wont to find him or her.

"Did yous see anything when you walked in? Anything that might help?" I know this will be tough for Dante and Evie to answer but we need clues. Sitting down on the edge of the old lounge with a sigh, I feel like my head weighs a tonne. I want to cry, I want to scream but I wont, I'll be strong till this over, please just let me get through this before I break down.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
I jerk away from him and move to the otherside of the room, leaning against the wall. "Dont" I mutter. "Lets just get on with it ok?" I state, not really paying attention anymore. I want to get these people and then just... I don't know. I just don't want to do this.
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Dante~

I get tired of Jason's attitude and finally give in to my anger. This has gone to far. This isn't like Jason to be all mad and upset at everyone, but I under stand how he feel's. I'm just going to set him straight.

"Look Jason. Quit it with this stupid attitude because it's not helping anyone. I know you miss your parents, too, but you're not the only one in this room who's an orphan. I just had my dad die in my arms, for Christ sakes." I cry out.

"So I'm not exactly in the mood to have deal with all your raging emotions all at once. Can you please just try and help?"
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
I look at him angrily. "Do not tell me what to do Dante! I'm not about to take orders from you so you can forget it!" I snarl angrily.

I stare at him, knowing my face is bright red, and my fists are clenched at my sides. "It is taking..." I seeth through my teeth, "All my stength... not to teleport right now. So do not tell me what to do. I'm here. I'm waiting. We can't do anything til the girls come in so quit telling me what to do!" I finish, letting my voice rise to a yell at the end. I then stomp into the kitchen, so that I can come when I hear the girls coming, but still putting some distance between Dante and I.
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Dante~

"You know what it's exactly that attitude that's not helping us. For all we know your mom could have died first probably hoping her son avenges her. Don't you want to know what killed your mom and Dad, Jay?" I say walking up to him looking him straight in the eye.
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
Without even thinking about it my fist colldes hard with his face, knocking him back HARD. "DONT talk about my mother like that! I told you I'm gonna help so BACK OFF!" I yell before hitting him again harder.
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Dante~

"Come on Jason your mom and dad taught you better than that!" I shout tauntingly.

I kick him in the gut and pull myself up and grab him by the neck putting him in a stangle hold.

"Your parents died, probably to save us for all we know! Have some dignity and stand up be gratful for that you are still alive."
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
I spit in his face quickly before teleporting myself out of his grip. I cough a lot as I try to get air back in my lungs. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT DANTE? DOES TRYING TO KILL ME HELP YOU IDIOT!!" I yell before hitting him fast and low from behind, knocking him to the ground. I quickly get on top of him and hold his hands behind him.