The Warrior's Tale (Teen, AU, CC) *STARTING!-4 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~Jason~~~~~
"Yeah, I'll be ok"
And then she kisses my cheek.

She kissed my cheek.

Gill kissed my cheek.

Yeah....thinking it several times in my head does not make this any less... odd. I mean... I don't know it felt...

Ok I just have to stop thinking about this right now. It's just totally wrong. I slide in the seat beside her muttering, "No problem..."

I swallow, trying to work out what to say. "So...is it ok?... The car I mean?"
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Gillian

"So...is it ok?... The car I mean?" Trying hard to hide my smile that seems to over take my face. "Yep, she's fine" I say as I turn over the engine and she begins to purr. Pulling back out onto the highway we return to our journey of getting back to Roswell from Hondo where the cake shop is that Evie had ordered the Anniversery cake from.

A mile marker flew past the window showed we had atleast half an hour till we got back to Roswell. Hmmm Jason's skin was so soft with the slightest hint of stuble but it felt good, soft not hard and itchy like dad's is when he forgets to shave.

God! I wish I could kiss him again, only this time on the lips. Rolling my eyes at myself, I have to stop stealing glances to look at him. What if he didn't like? My eye go wide as this thought goes through my head on no!
Or, or what if he only wants to kiss Jessica?....Oh Crap!
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
"Yep, she's fine"
And moments later we're off driving down the highway. I drum my fingers on my legs, bored. Hmm... what a strange trip this is being. First Jessica now that kiss...

And then I notice her glance at me. She must be stuck at what to say or something. And then she does it again... and several more times.
"Do I have something on my face?" I say as I turn to her. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "What's going on with you?"
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Gillian

"Do I have something on my face?"Jas says turning in his seat to look at me and I squeak in surprise at being busted.

"Uh, no not that I know of..." I say with wide eyes, turning back to stare at the road.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" He raises and eyebrow "What's going on with you?"

"God I wish I knew...." I say with a defeated huff. 'I think I'm in love or atleast have a crush on you, not quite sure when it appeared or how it got there but there it is'....is what I'd really like to say but I don't.

[/i]
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
"God I wish I knew...."
"What?!" I say confused. I shake my head slightly before saying, "Gill, what's going on. Seriously? Have I done something wrong?" I say crossing my arms. "You've been acting wierd this whole trip. I mean... what is it Gillian, I'm really worried that you aren't happy with me or I did something...what is it?!"
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Dante~

It an actual miracle that I'm driving the speed limit, but I guess at this minute Evie doesn't agree. I hear all her shouts of wanting me to go faster. So finally I press the gas to speed up as we round the corner.

As we finally get there I hurry out of the car, and I'm preety sure I don't have to open Evie's door.

I rush in to the CrashDown, and stare in shock at what I see. Each and every one of my parents and family on the floor, bleeding and...not breathing. I feel tears sting my eyes as I see my mother's lifeless body on the ground as if she was insignifigant.

"Oh god, no," I say to myself in utter shock.

I hear a whimper across the room and see my dad, bloody and brusied all over.

"Dad!" I shout running to him, "Dad, what happened?"
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

Dante

"Dante," Dad whispers, "I need you to promise me one thing, you too Evie," looking at both of us, tears running down his face. "Promise me that you, Gillian and Jason will stick together, you are strongest together, don't let anyone make you doubt your connection to each other."

Evie protests with, "Michael, your not gonna die, you cant, don't talk like this please-,"

Dad coughs, and continues with what he has to stay, and at that moment I lost the strength to argue. My dad is in my arms, and he is far from alright. The last thing I need to do is argue.

"Promise me, both of you." He says, trailing off to cough.

"I promise, Dad." I reply.

"I love you, Dante." Dad whispers with his last breath and at that moment I feel hollow and empty.

I start to cry, "No Dad! No!"

I take one last look at him before I notice the tarnished metal on the ground that was right by his head. It was a ring he had always worn for as long as I could remember, and now it is the only thing I have to remember my dad by.

I pick it up and place it on my left index finger. I satre at it for a while before turning toward Evie.

"Who ever did this is going to pay. We'll bring the war to them," I reply, still staring at the ring. I'm trying not to let my emotions show.
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

Dante

My body is shaking with every breath I take and my jaw is clenched so hard I'm afraid it'll snap, but I can't help it. I saw my dad die in my arms tonight and that is the only image burning through my mind. I can't describe the feeling when I saw my mother cold and dead on the floor, the one who raised me. Just image how I feel about my dad dying in my arms.

Evie touches my shoulder and it's as if I had been instantly calmed. For some reason that always happened between, but I could never figure it out.

After a deep breath, Evie says, "I know, I feel the same, but we can't leave guns blazing to find their murderer. You remember the vision right? Well whoever it was must be alien, or something, no human can send people sprawling against walls like that." She pause before continuing. "We need a plan, but first we have to get to Gillian and Jason."

"Your right. We should wait for them. They should be back soon. With the cake. We'll explain it then. In the mean while we need to look around. Maybe he left something behind." I say breaking my still posture.
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Gillian

"Gill, what's going on. Seriously? Have I done something wrong?"

"Jas! no ok, It's me I have some crap going on in my mind and you know me when I have things in my head, I act like crazy person" I fake with a half smile, hoping Jason will fall for it.

"You've been acting wierd this whole trip. I mean... what is it Gillian, I'm really worried that you aren't happy with me or I did something...what is it?!" And with that I know he hasn't.

We finally pass the Roswell city limits and the giant Alien sign.

"I think I have a crush" I say solemnly, knowing Jason will understand because this will be my first you see I never had time for boys and dating and all that stuff, I was all sports and my family.Loooking at my watch I seen we're running late.

"CRAP! Jason look out for cops" I say putting my foot to the floor, Evie is gonna be spurting steam out of her ears if we're much later. As we round a corner at our speed, I cringe as the cake flies into door. Uh oh not good.

"Maybe we should ring them" I say, biting my lip. we're in soo much crap! I think as we pull into the street that the Crashdown is on, I can finally slow down...well to the speed limit anyway.

Thank Buddha there's a car space about two shops down from the crashdown, The neon sign calls to us as we pull in and I turn off the car.

"Jas, think your man enough to grab the cake?" I joke as we get out of the car. As we begin to walk towards the Crash a feeling of despair washes over me but I push it away, Evie's going to be peeved but it wont be that bad.
Turn Off The Light
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

Dante

I see the worry and fear in Evie's eyes and I start to feel bad. I look at her and say, "Evie we're going to figure this out. I promise." I hold her hand in mine and continue. "My dad said we're stronger together than apart, and he's right. There's some sort of bond between us and we need to figure out why." I say trying comfort her.

"I don't know how to handle this. I don't even think this really happening, you know. I feel like this whole thing is a sick and twisted delusion of my mind, but it's not. This is all happening in reality. Our parents are really dead and the only thing I have to remember my dad by is his ring. I think it's okay right now to be a little scared. Just know we'll get through this." I say squeezing her hand tightly.
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~