The Warrior's Tale (Teen, AU, CC) *STARTING!-4 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
Why as we get nearer do I feel wierder and wierder. I grab the cake and wonder if Gill feels it too. I go in as quick as I can... and drop the cake when I survey the room. I feel sick to my stomach.

I swallow hard and look at Evie and Dante for a second before going outside to see Gill. I block the entrance to her and say, "Gill uh... you may not want to go in there.... uh.... its our parents... and its not pretty."
I gently hold her hand. "There...there dead.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Gillian

Jason walks infront of me as we get to the Crashdown as he's holding the cake and I really just Evie to get her cake as soon as possible so she doesn't blow a gasket.

There's a splatter as the cake hits the ground and I'm about to hit Jason for dropping the cake that I'm gonna get chewed out for being late with, now Evie is gonna go bananas!. His body grows stiff the tension just radiats of hims and being the curious person I am I just try to push past, it's too quiet in there.

"Gill uh... you may not want to go in there.... uh.... its our parents... and its not pretty." What is he on about?, he takes my hand gently and tells me "There...there dead.

"No! Your wrong!" I harshly whisper "Get out of my way" I say as I roughly push past him.

I can't breathe, there's soo much blood! It's everywhere Mama's hair, Daddy's shirt, just everywhere. I can't feel my legs as I fall to the floor, no this can't be! crawling over to them there's no pulse on either of them. My chest heaves as I start sobbing, Big fat tears flow freely down my face.

I put my hands above my mothers body, everything will be fine now I'll heal them and they'll wake up and hugs me and everything will be fine.
My hands stop glowing but nothing has healed.

"No!, no, no, no, no" I can't heal them. I reach over and take my daddy's hand it's still warm. I tremble as I lower my head down to mom's chest that no longer holds a beating heart.

"I love you both, so much" I whisper.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
I could hear her reaction as she dashed inside. I don't want to go in again. I can't. I'm gonna be sick if I do...

I can't believe this. Who could have done this?! This is... it's sick and wrong! Whoever this was... I'm gonna kill them! God Mom... Dad... just lying there....

I have to swallow hard so I don't throw up right here and now.
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Dante~

There's fear and sadness when Jason walks in and drops the cake on to the floor maing a mess. He walks outside shocked as ever. He probably went to tell Gill, how he told her I'm not sure, but I do know he told her our parents were bead. She came rushing in a panic shouting and crying when she saw her parents in bloody mess on the floor. Gill tries to heal her, but she didn't get any luck. Gill finally realizes her parents are dead.

Jason didn't come back in for some reason and in order for us to figure this all out, we all need to work together.

I tell Evie, "I'll go talk to Jason. You try talking to Gill."

I get up and go outside to where Jason is. He seems pale and sick. He has every right to be, though. Jason saw his mom and dad dead on the floor. He should be very freaked.

"Jay, how you holdin' up man?" I ask as I approach him. I'm trying the subtle approach.
Last edited by Corina Star on Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~Jason~~~~
"Jay, how you holdin' up man?"
Ergh. Dante. Why is he coming out here cheerful. I'm sorry... but how can he even ACT cheerful right now.... our parents...

"How do you think" I mutter darkly to him, still looking at anywhere but him. How could this have happened? I need them. They can't leave me... they can't!
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Dante~

He looks at me with a dark eyed expression that's says he surely isn't fine at all. I can tell he's angry, sad, and confused. It's like his emotions are coming off in waves.

"Look, Jay I know all this seems unfair right now. Hell, I don't even believe it myself, but we're not giving up. We aren't going to be quiters and sit around mourning the loss of our parents. We weren't raised quiters, Jay. You're dad raised you better than that. You also know that your mom wouldn't have wanted you to quit. Isabel would have wanted you to stay strong and keep fighting. So, don't fight this for anybody else. Fight this for your mom and dad." I reply in a comforting tone.
Last edited by Corina Star on Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
I look up at him evenly and state. "Don't ok. I'm no fighter. You know that.... they know...knew that. So just don't ok." I swallow hard and stand up straighter. "Whatever plan you have... you know I'm in. But please... just don't make me go back in there or I'm gonna be sick" I tell him. "And green is not my colour."
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Dante~

"Okay go around back and I'll meet you there." I suggest.

As I walk back inside I see Evie still trying to comfort Gill.

I whisper to Evie, "As soon as your done let's meet in the back."
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~
I sigh and mutter, "Yes sir" as I walk through the alley and round back. I sigh as I enter and do not let myself look over to the door to where...to where they are.

I sit down on the couch and wait nervously.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Gill

I feel Evie crying behind me and rubbing my back. My tears have dried and the tracks they have left behind cling to my cheeks, kind of like I'm doing to my mom right now, holding onto a dead body that once belong to my mama.

Sniffling up my runny nose I put my brave face firmly in place and turn to stone, something mom taught me once. She said she used it when she was little and Nascedo would yell and scream at her so she would put her brave face on.

"Never let 'em see you cry Gilli, my princess" She said hugging my 6year old self to her chest "Crying is not a weakness but sometimes we need to show people our brave face, even when we're not feeling all that brave because when your brave against bullys they learn your not going to let them hurt you...Unfortunatly life is sometimes like that my princess"

The memory fades from my eyes as I turn around and hug Evie. "It'll be ok Evie, No one hurts our family and gets away with it" I don't know about the rest of them but I wont just sit on this, I am going to get the sick twisted sadistic...I can't even think of a word that would correspond with the person who did this.

"Come on Evie, let go to the others I think we really need to get out of this room" I say sickly, it all hurts but I wont cry now, I'll save it and use it on whoever did this to our parents.

With one last touch I say goodbye to mom and dad and I stand up ready to get out.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light