RPG Casting Call

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

TAKEN

RPG Title: Symbiotic Relationship (AU with aliens, CC all)
Rating: ADULT
Character Needed: Maria
Character Description: Maria DeLuca is a bit of a firecracker but she has a good heart and is one helluva pediatric doc. She is great with kids and loves spending her free time with those who stay in the hospital, reading to them or playing with them or whatever. When her best friend and fellow doctor, Liz Parker suddenly becomes the fiancée to the alien king, she is concerned that Liz is marrying for the wrong reasons…for the good of mankind and not for her own good. She never really liked Sean with her but at least they were the same species. She’s reserving her own judgment of Max until she sees what he’s like. The whole idea of aliens scares the hell out of her…mostly due to too many sci-fi movies and TV shows. When she meets Michael for the first time and doesn’t realize he’s one of “those little green men” she likes him a lot. When she finds out that he’s an alien, she’s a little freaked out but more importantly she’s hurt that he didn’t tell her…especially since they slept together. (For more info, please see the thread for the RP.)

Link: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=14697
Last edited by littleroswell on Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

Not What it seems:

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=14631

Over the summer after 'departure', the group slowly began to piece together what really happened over the previous year. Tess hadn't just been mindwarping Alex, she'd been doing it to all of them throughout the year on various instances. The memories she created started to break down after she left however, so the gang found out what really happened.

One of the most surprising revealations which they discovered was that Max never slept with Tess, and hence she couldn't possibly have been pregnant with his child. Another was the fact that FutureMax was a mindwarp too.

This was a lot to deal with, and eventually Liz decided that she needed some time alone, going to stay with her Aunt Randa in Florida for a few weeks before the beginning of the new school year, hoping to be able to sort things out in her head. While she was away however, further memories of what happened began to surface, memories of her and Max, together that night at the observatory... Turned out that Tess didn't create a false memory as much as manipulate the real one...

Liz and Max slept together, and, as Liz discovered soon after this mindwarp finally broke - that wasn't the only thing... She was pregnant...

At the same time there's a new girl in Roswell. She goes by the name of Serina - does she have something to do with the group, is she connected to Tess Kivar or Antar in some way.

When Liz comes back to Roswell, what will happen, how will Max and their parents take the news? Will Tess come back?

What happens next?

We're still looking for a Michael and a Kyle if anyone is interested??
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

Darkness Beneath the Stars

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=14707

After Max speaks to Liz in Departure and tells her about Tess, instead of going back to the others, she runs away. Why? – because unknown to anyone but she and Max, they consummated their relationship before FutureMax visited Liz and she has recently come to the realisation that she’s pregnant.

Learning from Max that Tess is pregnant, and that he and the others are leaving, she takes off and disappears without a trace, believing that there is no other way.

Kyle and Maria manage to fit things together, and they go to the cave just as in the series. Tess leaves alone, but Liz is already gone…

Leaving Roswell, her friend and family behind, behind, Liz travels eventually under a new identity to LA, where she tries to get on with her life, unaware of what took place back in Roswell and that Max is looking for her.

A couple of months later, Buffy leaves Sunnydale at the end of series 2 after having to kill Angel even though his soul had been returned. After everything that she’s been through, her expulsion and the way her mom reacted to the revelations of who she was, she decided to leave everything behind in an attempt to build a new life for herself without having to be ‘the slayer’. Her road leads her to Los Angeles where she takes a waitressing position at the diner where Liz is also working.

The two girls meet and become firm friends, while back in their respective home towns their groups continue to remain in ignorance as to the location of their missing friends.

Currently casting, lots of spots open if anyone wants to take a look.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

I need a few Characters for -It Runs In The Family-Rating: Teen

viewtopic.php?p=535878#535878

Okay there was no raid by the FBI, and nobody found the tape of Isabel swirling everything around in her room. This is a story about another modern day Liz and Max.

Okay the POD Squad’s kids go on missions and stuff to ensure they aren’t followed by the F.B.I, or government. The mission had been a simple retrieve and return home, but it was easier said than done. None the less they succeeded and got the information they needed about META CHEM.

They believe that there's are a lot of static going on there and it’s nothing good. Max seems to get a little over protective and curious about what his children are doing, so he sets up his cameras just to keep watch. Liz, Maria, Michael, Isabel, Kyle, and Serena also join in. The parents are very surprised to see that the kids are just like their parents.

Well the kids end up in danger and their parents can’t get them out of it this time. When Liz, Maria, Max, Isabel, Michael, Kyle, and Serena get imprisoned by the FBI, who tapped into their cameras, the kids get into search mode. Now the F.B.I. has proof they are aliens, and all Max can do is watch as his own kids search and hopelessly wonder if they are dead.

The children discover that META CHEM is some how involved with their parents getting captured. If they ever want to see their parents again they need to find out what kind of activities are going on a META CHEM.
It is going to be all up to them to save their parents, but what happens when true feelings amongst best friends are revealed?

Couples: Roxie/Chris Jake/Nina Lor/Leo Angel/Sarah Eliza/Sage

Leon (Leo) Guerin
Leo is just like his dad. He only trusts certain people, and it's hard for him to trust others. He's best buds with Jake.

Sarah Ramirez
Sarah is the regular popular cheerleader who's not all in for the popularity.
She is kind and thoughtfu, but if you mess with her or her friends you're in for a world of hurt.

Lorraine (Lor) Evans
Lor is the shy, quiet, keeps to herself kind of girl.
She's really good friends with Nina.

Jacob (Jake) Evans
Jake is a mix of lound and quite when he hangs with his family and friends. He's usually hanging aroung Angel and Leo.

Max Evans
Max is worried about his children's safety. He is also a very overprotective father and when he starts to notice strange behavior from his children he starts to get suspisious. To top it all off he and Liz feel some distance in their relationship.

Isabel Ramirez
She is having some problems with Jesse, and to make matters worse he's always away on bussiness. They have a daughter who isn't very much trouble but lately Isabel's not sure about that.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

A Michael is needed in my roleplay "More than she can chew"

It starts Michael/Liz (Liz is dating Michael, Alex and Kyle)

Guy 2 - The fun loving rebel guy - Michael
Michael is the guy Liz can have fun with and let her hair down with. Liz loves spending time with Michael and even doesnt mind when they argue. But is Michael too much for Liz to handle?
Michael doesn't know of the other guys, but has met Liz's friend Maria.

It ends Michael/Maria.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

editing to replace with changes
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Needed: Michael, Kyle and Alex

Post by Lizzie_Parker17 »

Title An Unwaned Engagement
Author Lizzie_Parker17 or Britt
Catagory CC
Rating Adult for now
Disclaimer I OWN NOTHING!!!
summary
I have been reading a whole lot of Antar stories lately. This idea stems from the last one I read A Bride for Zan but the RPG is only loosely based on it. I really just like the idea that Max and Liz are basically forced into this engagement against their will by the parental units. Both of them are completely against it. In order to get to know each other they are sent to a neighboring planet allowed to bring friends if they like.

Couples
Max & Liz
Maria & Michael
Alex & Isabel
Ava & Kyle

Princess Elizabeth Parker The Princess of Auron a planet neighboring Antar. When Liz found out that her parents were basically forcing her into a loveless marriage with some guy she didn't know she didn't take it lightly. They may be the king and queen but she wouldn't bow down to them on this...or just maybe the engagement wouldn't be as unwante as she may have thought.

Alexander Maxwell Evans Crown Prince of Antar. Also not thrilled with this engagement. Max was not done sowing his wild oats so to speak. Marriage? There was no way he was going along with it! Who knew what this girl was like...and he was very particular.

Michael "Rath" Guerin Max's right hand man. When Max becomes king he would be the general in charge of Antars armed forces. It was his job to protect Max...even if it was from a short brunette. He felt bad for his friend but seeing him pout was a little funny...and that fiery blonde Liz brought with her...that might be a challange

Princess Isabel Evans Princess of Antar was having quite the ball laughing at her brothers misery until her father turned to her with a smirk and announced she were to go as well. "Perhaps we'll find you a husband too young lady" Phillip had told her sternly "Kill two birds with one stone" Needless to say Isabel was not thrilled...

Maria Deluca Liz's lady in waiting and best friend since birth. Was not going to le her "Poor Lizzie go" anywhere without her. She was certainly not going to let some big dumb prince make Lizzie do anything she didnt want to do. She was also tired of the boring men on Auron. She was lookng for someone that wouldn't just roll over and play dead with her. She needed a challange. Maybe this time away was just what she needed

Alexander Whitman Princess Liz's personal guard...also a best friend since birth. Liz Maria and he had been like 3 peas in a pod since they could remember. Heck he had married both of them more times than he could remember. He was sent to watch over her...make sure this Max guy didn't try anythig funny! Not that he wouldn't have gone anyways...

Prince Kyle Valenti Prince of the Planet Atalus. The planet they were all being sent to. They were to stay with him for a few months to get to know each other before the wedding. Liz and he had been promised to each other since birth but after playing with each other since they were children they realized they were better off friends than lovers. His father the King loved Liz like a daughter and kyle loved Liz like a sister...so unfortuately not really marriage material. Thankfully Kyles father was a parent who understood. Kyle knew they were in for an interesting few months.

Princess Avangeline "Ava" Harding Princess of Laria. Another planet in the wirlwind galaxy. Her parents had been trying to fix her up with max for as long as she could remember. At first she was into it. Max was quite the charmer...and soooo good looking, but there was never a connection. He wasn't the one for her. So here she was supporting her friend. She didn't know what his plan was or if he had one...but she knew he was stubborn.

All of these planets are in the V constelation. Antar of course in the middle with the others flanking it.
If there is anything else I didn't explain in my summary please let me know!

Needed: Michael, Kyle and Alex

"Check it out! The watchers back on clock. And just when you were thinking career change. Maybe becoming a "looker" or a "seer"
Classic line from Xander
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Title: The Fifth
Rating: Adult

Aden (Kyle) was in one of the pods like the Royal Four and the dupes, but his pod was taken elsewhere, so that the dupes or the royal four wouldn't know about him. When Kyle was born Nasedo took him to Roswell and raised him as his own child, but then due to "leaving to Europe to work" he left Kyle with Jim, who had no children. Nasedo's real reasons remain unknown, but he edits Jim's and Kyle's memories to think they're related and so they forget him.

Nasedo tells the dupes about Kyle and then comes to Roswell with Tess (who lived in another family elsewhere the whole time).
After Max heales Kyle, Nasedo tells Kyle everything he needs to know (he's Khivar's son, he was sent to earth after the royal four to search the Granolith and bring the royals to his father instead of Tess and that the dupes in New york were made to be protectors of him). After Nasedo dies and the dupes find out about that, they come to Roswell to find Aden. Kyle's still refusing to believe everything, but he's slowly starting to understand things (about why he doesn't remember much about his childhood).

The royal four finds out about the whole thing when one of the dupes tells them about it...

There is also another suprise coming. Kyle is not Khivar's only son. He has a brother in L.A who was a secret from everyone except Kal, who raised the son. Cain was raised to believe that the Royals were his enemies and they were to be destroyed, he was trained for battle and told about who he was and where he was from, that when the time came he would have to go searching for the granolith and his older brother. Where his brother was in line to inherit power, he was simply the fist of justice that was responsible for doling out fate to those that stood in the way or those that were their allies.

Kal told him about his father and at sixteen, decided to take a vacation to Roswell where, word had it the Royals were about to receive a surprise. See, Kal kept in the loop, knew the underground vibes, what others from their planet were doing and saying. He just often remained back from it. So, he is aware that from all that he’s seen, all of the hybrids would be in the same place, at least when he got Cain there as well.

Characters needed: Lonnie, Tess

Title: Land of Hope
Rating: Mature

In the land of Elimica, a war has started once again. Four chosen one's have been called to bring peace and of to the people. These chosen one's are Kyle, Alex, Liz and Maria. They all posses their own unique power and necklaces that release their specialities. But what if they need help and support from the land's people? Who will be there to help them? Max, Michael, Isabel and Tess have also specialities, because they are from the land of Alycsum. The were banned from their own society who though them as freaks.

The other side of War is a much darker one, who have also their special heroes, warriors. Nicholas, Jack, Alphonse, Samuel, Ili, Daniela, Tamara and Erica. They all have their specialities, some even similiar to the Chosen four's powers.

Characters needed: Max, Tess, Jack & Daniela
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Title: What Real Life is Like
Rating: Teen
Character Needed: Tess Harding
Descriptrion: Tess is spunky, outgoing, fun, careless, happy and really into having fun. Her motto is be wild, have fun, go crazy because lifes too short to waste a second. She's known back home as the 'trouble maker' because she knows how to party and isn't afraid to be herself no matter what.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

edited out
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.