Wedding Stupidity

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

Okay, here's the link. I took a second look, and it looks to me like they're seated. Not kneeling like my co-worker thought. In my book he's still a schmuck though.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/50441/wor ... g_moments/

However, in the interests of fair play and equality, check out this next one too. Schmuckdom isn't determined by gender.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/150220/br ... _best_man/

Like I said. People never cease to amaze me.

Laters,
Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Cell phone dude and cheating wife should get together.

He can talk to people on the phone while she spends some time with his friends while the other bride and groom find someone more worth spending time with! :roll:

Ashley
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

*laughs*

Oh, that money tree at the end made me laugh. That poor guy who had to carry it!

Jeez, that woman is LOW! Cheating on her husband of what, two hours? That's definitely a marriage on it's way to the divorce court.
<center>Image</center>
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Wedding Stupidity

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

Kzinti_Killer wrote:You know, people never cease to amaze me.

My co-worker showed me a vid that he found over on Meta Cafe. A couple is on their knees, pledging their wedding vows when the groom's cell phone rings. He promptly answers it.....then gets up in the middle of the ceremony and walks away from the altar to hold the conversation. The poor bride's face was terrible to behold. In her shoes I'd call it quits, right then and there.

Rick
:lol: What a dumbass, if i was her i would spend the rest of my life makeing his misserable for ruining the big day :lol:
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

If I was her, I'd have followed him out, and showed him exactly where he should put that cell phone!

And, uh, yeah, that wife with the best man......someone should pop her upside her head. *sheesh*
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!