The Fifth [Adult,UC,CC,Slash,AU] - Tess&Lonnie open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Maria~

Why am I so excited about Isabel’s birthday party? Because I have become kind of close to her and can’t wait to see how she reacts to Alex’s surprise. It had taken a rather long time to convince Alex to do it and that was why I was on my way over to his house to check on how he was doing. After all, the party was tonight. I know he has to be rather nervous. Besides, if I hear one more ‘Mikey G’ I’ll scream. Courtney was about ready to have her hair ripped out of her head if she didn’t leave Michael alone and Spaceboy seemed completely oblivious to how the bimbo was acting.

Ugh! I just can’t stand it. Pulling up to Alex’s I force myself not to think about it. I can’t stand thinking about it. So, as I get out of the car, I hear music coming from Alex’s garage, music that I know my best friend would never be listening to normally. So, it meant one of two things… he was practicing… or he was sick. I hoped it was the first, but I was expecting the second as I began striding toward the side entrance to the garage since the main part was closed.

Reaching the entrance, I look in through the window and watch Alex, unable to stop from moving away from the door to begin giggling. Oh god this was good. This was too much. I wish I had a camera right now, but at least I know I’ll need to have a video camera tonight just to record his show and Isabel’s reaction. This was going to be priceless. If Isabel wasn’t somehow effected in a positive manner toward Alex by this I would have to knock her flat. No matter how the girl tried to deny it, I knew that she was into Alex in some way; she had to be from some of the looks I’d seen. Women recognize these things, at least those that aren’t so deeply involved in their own drama like Liz had been lately. I felt awful that she was sort of on the outside of everything now.

Taking a deep breath, I force myself to stop laughing and move to open the door to the garage, stepping in and closing it behind me. I figure I’ll just stand here and watch, wait to see how long it takes for mister dodgeball to realize I’m standing there. Besides, I kind of feel special because I get to watch him prepare to do something that will get to Isabel. Maybe this would actually help unfreeze her a bit more.

~Max~

This morning it hadn’t been easy to pretend like nothing was going on when Isabel had come down to breakfast. Mom and I had been talking about some of the details of her party when Dad luckily stepped out of the kitchen and warned us by greeting Izzy. It’s taken the past two days of quiet planning to put things in order and I’d been surprised that I was managing as well as I was, considering the fact that Liz was always on my mind. I’m determined to win her back, somehow… I feel so empty without her. I don’t understand why she’s so determined that I have to be with Tess. It’s not as though I can just shut my heart up and go love someone else when Liz fills me completely.

Here I go again, getting distracted when I’m supposed to be making certain everything is in order for all the refreshments. Thankfully, Mr. Parker was open to us having the party in the Crash and all I had to do was make certain that we had the Tabasco sauce since I didn’t want to end up taking more from the Crash’s supplies during their closed times. Michael had said he would do the cake for Isabel, Maria was providing the music, Liz’s dad was providing the beverages and the snacks. I had to get the chance to decorate as soon as the restaurant closed for the night. Then, I had to figure out a way to get Isabel there.

Maria had told me what she’d convinced Alex to do and I couldn’t help but think that if Isabel didn’t give him a shot after this, then there would be no stopping the poor boy from feeling massively let down. I had to give it to him, Alex knew how to keep trying and I was determined that I would do the same. Man, I really hope that Isabel doesn’t figure this out. I had to do this. After everything that’s going on, she deserves the chance to have something to celebrate, something to make her smile.

I just still needed to figure something out to get her to the Crash. Don’t worry, Max… I’ll think of something. Maria’s earlier words rang through my head. I hope she could do it. I really do. I know she’s good at this sort of thing, she’s proven before that espionage was her bag. I just really want this to go perfect for my sister. Okay, the fact that this is also going to be a good excuse for me to see Liz is also helping add to my nerves because I’m really at a loss about how to get her to stop worrying about who I supposedly was in the past, when the man I am now wants only to be with her.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

Once the music started I just put everything else out of my mind.I mean I would have to do that tonight if I expected to carry through with this brilliant plan.People are definitely going to have a good laugh at my expense but as long as it makes Isabel smile...well that's all that matters and it'll make this whole fiasco worthwhile.

Humming the lyrics I start practicing the pelvic thrusts that I would be doing in Isabel's direction.I must be crazy to do this!!Just shows what I am willing to do for that girl...no not girl...goddess!My only wish is that I manage to get through to her tonight.O God please let her know how much I care for her!I mean will any of those other suave older guys she usually dates ever strip in front of dozens of people for her????

I believe in miracle...
Where you from
You sexy thing...

I fling the cap I am wearing on to the old cupboard in the corner,I'll be flinging a policeman's cap in Isabel's direction tonight.My aim must be perfect.Next goes the shirt and tie,mustn't mess up the order else it wil disrupt the whole routine.Turning around on one foot I am just about to bend forward to slap my butt when I catch sight of a pair of legs standing near the door.

"MARIA!!!!!!!" I scream "What the hell!!Haven't you ever heard of knocking?How long have you been standing there?" I ask her as I straighten up,silently thanking my stars that I hadn't thought of ripping my pants off for a practice run just to ensure that the velcro was functioning properly
"You can wipe that smirk off your face woman...I know you're dying to laugh."

Quickly making my way over to the stereo I switch it off and turn to face her once more "That's it...I am not doing this Maria.This isn't going to help my reputation in school you know.If you can hardly keep from laughing imagine the people at the party."
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Maria~

"MARIA!!!!!!!" Alex ends up screaming as he turns and spots me, which simply causes me smirk slightly, fighting again not to laugh, "What the hell!!Haven't you ever heard of knocking? How long have you been standing there?"

Even his question sounds funny, “Your bedroom door and bathroom door are the only doors I’ve ever had to knock on since we were little, Alex. So, of course I haven’t heard of knocking. And, boy do I have to say Isabel is going to be blown away. Interesting moves and interesting song.” I can’t keep from smirking even still.

"You can wipe that smirk off your face woman...I know you're dying to laugh." He goes over and turns off the radio, "That's it...I am not doing this Maria. This isn't going to help my reputation in school you know. If you can hardly keep from laughing imagine the people at the party."

“Alex, this isn’t about all the people at the party of me. This is about Isabel Evans, the woman you love who has gone through a great deal of hell lately and hasn’t truly had a night to really enjoy herself, laugh and smile. This is about you doing this for her and when you go in there to do this tonight, you are to ignore everyone else.” I walk over to him and put my hands on his shoulders, “You can do this. She’ll love you for it, officer.” I paused a moment, “Besides, I have the right to laugh especially since I still remember being around you when we were knee high. You were my best friend before I even met Liz.”

With a smile, I tell him, “Now, do you want some help? Or would you like some lunch? Got to keep up that strength for the stripping later. Besides, I have to go pick up a few things that I promised Max I would get and would really like the company...”
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

this is really good :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

“Your bedroom door and bathroom door are the only doors I’ve ever had to knock on since we were little, Alex. So, of course I haven’t heard of knocking. And, boy do I have to say Isabel is going to be blown away. Interesting moves and interesting song.” she says unashamedly and I stick my tongue out at her

"Excuses excuses!" I mutter to myself but can't help but grin when she mentions that Isabel will love my moves but hey wait...I'm supposed to be annoyed with her just barging in so I wipe the grin off my face and pretend to be serious.

She carries on lecturing me and how I should go ahead and do the striptease for Isabel,“You can do this. She’ll love you for it, officer.” I can't help but blush when I picture Isabel's face when she sees me tonight,she'll probably think I have lost my marbles.

“Now, do you want some help? Or would you like some lunch? Got to keep up that strength for the stripping later. Besides, I have to go pick up a few things that I promised Max I would get and would really like the company...” she asks with a grin still etched across her features

"Oh ha ha...very funny comments DeLuca!I can see you are just enjoying yourself tremendously at my expense.Just you wait,I will get back at you someday for this.Now come on I feel like having a good old fashioned Crashdown lunch with lots of Orange soda." I pick up my jacket and head for the door

"So what does Max want you to pick up?"
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

bumping
A List of All My Fics

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Occ : Im waiting for Zan or one of the dupes :D
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

bumping
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

So it wasn't shameful to ask your ex-girlfriend to drink coffee at your house. Great going Valenti, one point for you. "And I'll tell you what, you tell me whats going on with you and I'll tell you whats going on with me," Liz suggests, but after a while she declines the idea. I agree with her, but I don't say it out loud. I wasn't going to tell her about my new side I found out... if it existed. I felt uncertain about everything, so I just guide her in and walk to the kitchen. Dad doesn't seem to be home... well, his car wasn't outside anyway.

"Just settle down... like you want. You know the drift... you've been here before," I say struggling. Yeah, she knew. So why did I say obvious things here, huh? I guess I was nervous. "I'll get the coffee done in a second."

Or a minute. Or an hour. Or a week. Whatever. I sigh and but the coffee maker on and look for some cups. It's only Liz. She's my friend now, so I'm not supposed to be nervous... I take the filled cups and walk to the living room. I give Liz one and look at her as I sit down.

"You know, you can really talk to me," I say to her.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Bump.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker