Unchartered Waters(CC/ PG)Need Max and Michael

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Liz*~

"Liz!", I hear Max yell. "Liz!"

I hurry as fast as I can with the baby on my hip.

"What is it Max? What's wrong?", I ask breathlessly and my eyes widen at the majorly pink room. Wow. Then I notice the little girl on the floor in front of the doll house.

"Morning Mommy!", She smiles and I look at Max then back at her.

"Did she just call me M-....No way. Honey, hi, what's your name? Who's your Mommy and Daddy?".

She giggles and scrunches up her nose. "Silly Mommy, you! And that's Daddy!", She points at Max and comes over and kisses the baby on the forehead. "Morning Bubba!", She smiles and plops back down on the floor.

"What's your name sweetheart?", I ask and look at Max again.

She giggles more shaking her head but finally plays along. "I'm Claudia Diane Evans, silly Mommy and Daddy today, right Bubba?".

"Max....can I talk to you outside in the hall a minute please?".

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Max~

"Yes, I think that's a good idea." I say, glancing down at the little girl and the baby in Liz's arm's before walking out of the room.

I'm in complete shock right now. I need to find out what's going on and fast. I can't believe I have children! Two absolutely beautiful children. And if I have children...that means that I'm married to Liz, too.

I glance down at my finger and sure enough there's I'm wearing a wedding band. How could I have missed it?
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Liz*~

I smile softly at the little girl and walk to the nursery beside the room and set the baby back down and try to collect my thoughts.

Something went terribly wrong here. I made Max think I was with Kyle so he would be driven to Tess, but for some reason he wasn't and well, we're here. I look down at my hand and smile softly at the ring I see there and put my hand on it lightly. I only wish I knew what happened.

After taking a deep breath to calm myself I walk back out and look at Max.

"It looks like somehow we stepped into our future selves bodies, although how we got here I don't know...", I trail off and look down and shake my head thinking of those 2 little human beings, we apparently created.....

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Max~

Liz walk back to the nursery with the baby and quickly comes back out.

"It looks like somehow we stepped into our future selves bodies, although how we got here I don't know..."

"The ganolith?" I suggest. "It's the only thing I can think of that could of done this to us. Unless of course it could of been our enemies...skins maybe?"

Before I have a chance to say something else, the door to Claudia's room opens and the little girl- our little girl comes out, rubbing her eye's.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." She says to Liz, looking up at us. "Can you make me pancakes??"

I smile slowly, turning my head to look at Liz.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

*TESS*

Sunlight shines through an open curtain and on to my face. Grr, Im not in the mood to greet the day so I roll over and nuzzle my face into my pillow....cept my pillow is kinda hard and and warm and arghhh!!!

"KYLE?!?! what the hell are you doing in my bed!??!?!?!" I scream and begin pounding my fists into Kyle's sleeping back.

My eyes widen to the size of saucers as my sheet falls down to my waist and I realise that Im not wearing clothes under it. Leaping up I grab the first article of clothing I see, Which happens to be a white mens dress shirt.

"What the freakin hell is going on?!?"
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Liz*~

I smile softly at Max and turn to Claudia.

"Uh....pancakes, right. Sure, what kind do you like?", I ask her and look at Max and whisper softly. "Let's find out if she likes Daddy's condiment choices to, hm?"
Last edited by Liz_Parker on Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DestinyAwaits
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DestinyAwaits »

~Kyle~

Is it morning already? It seems like not too long ago, I was sitting in the living room by myself watching MTV. Must've passed out. By why for the love of buddha is she yelling and pounding on my back? It's not like school's that important, but maybe it's something alien related....I'm kinda burnt out on the alien thing, but this is Tess...so I'd go, jsut to be there for her.

"Hold your horses," I mutter as I slowly begin to wake up, stretching....Stretching! Since when do I have room to stretch on the couch?

This is....not a couch...it's a bed...a big bed....

My eyes snap open and I look around. Not my room. not any room, I've ever seen before. Not my bed. Not Tess's bed...which, well, is my bed.

And Tess is....really hot in just a white men's dress shirt.

Focus, Valenti, I tell myself as I look around.

This is just weird. I look at Tess again. Weird....but good. Maybe I'm dreaming.

But, what is going on? Because Tess, in my dreams, would not be saying that.

"You're guess s as good as mine," I say softly, almost in awe of the perfect situation I find myself in, that I can't take advantage of.
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

Sorry....just bumping this from the second page so it can be found hehe :)

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Max~

"Uh....pancakes, right. Sure, what kind do you like?" , Liz asks her before turning to me "Let's find out if she likes Daddy's condiment choices to, hm?"

I smile a little at her before looking down at the beautiful little girl that's standing before me.

"I want chocolate pancakes!" She says with a big grin on her adorable face. "And I want strawberries too! Lots of strawberries!"
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Liz*~

I laugh a little. "Of course you do....", I give Max a look and start towards where I guess the kitchen is.

"Um....now let's see if...Mommy can figure out where everything is".