Unchartered Waters(CC/ PG)Need Max and Michael

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Maria~
"Okay Liz, I really think you've been drinking too much. You would never do that in a million years. Especially not for Tess." I scoff.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Liz*~

"Well you see....I kind of had to", I roll my eyes and try to get comfortable on the bed. "If Max and I stayed together, then everyone else would die...and I think my happiness is a little less important then evvveerryyy body's life, right?", I ramble and close my eyes thinking of what my future could be like but I'll never see. God Max, I love you....

"You'll understand one day Maria....", I mumble as she lays down next to me and everything starts getting hazy.

A few hours later, I roll over and rub my eyes.

"Mmmm....Maria, what does your mom usually drink for a hangover?", I ask and sit up and look over at her. Then rub my eyes even harder in shock and start looking around the room. Where am I?! This isn't my room and that's definantly NOT Maria.

"Ok....Max....you better start talking, right now. Because your supposed to be with Tess, not me! Oh man, I think I drank way to much last night....", I sit back down on the bed and cover my eyes. My God, what happened after I fell asleep last night?

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Max~

I don't how the heck it's possible for me to have finally fallen asleep what with all the thoughts that have been swimming around in my head for the past couple of hour's, but I finally did. Of course all night long I had these crazy nightmares and flashbacks of seeing Liz and Kyle in bed together. Not exacatly what I would call a very peaceful sleep.

And then all of a sudden I hear a small voice next to me. It sounds really far away because I'm half asleep right now, but I can still hear it.

"Mmmm....Maria, what does your mom usually drink for a hangover?

My eye's slowly open and groan, not really wanting to wake up. I turn my head to my left and to my utter disbelief I see Liz right beside me, staring at me with a look of pure shock on her face.

"W-what?" I choke out. But before I have a chance to say anything she starts talking.

"Ok....Max....you better start talking, right now. Because your supposed to be with Tess, not me! Oh man, I think I drank way to much last night...."

"What are you doing here?" I demand, my voice rising a notch. "Aren't you the one who's supposed to be in bed with Kyle or something?" I look around the room. "And where are we? This isn't my bedroom."
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Liz*~

I give Max a duh look and start pacing again.

"If you only knew HALF the truth of what was behind that you wouldn't be talking like that ok? And it's not like this is my house either", I glare and smile noticing a calender on the wall....

"Oh my God....Max, this isn't even our year! It's 15 years in the future!", I yell as I suddenly hear a baby crying. "Please tell me that's next door...."

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Max~

"If you only knew HALF the truth of what was behind that you wouldn't be talking like that ok? And it's not like this is my house either," She turns and looks towards the wall where a calendar is hanging. "Oh my God....Max, this isn't even our year! It's 15 years in the future!",

And then a baby starts crying. "Please tell me that's next door...."

I swallow hard as the baby's cry get's louder. It's definitely not coming from next door.

"That's coming from the room next door," I say quietlyng up from the bed. I can't believe this is happening. This can't be happening.

"We should probably go check on the baby," I suggest. "Or he's just going to continue crying."

What the hell is going on here?
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Maria~
I look at the beautiful baby boy curled in his bed. He is presious and adorable. His name is Samuel Colt Guerin, or Sam. Sam has brown hair and hazel eyes. He's absolutely breath taking baby boy.

ooc: how old should Sam be?
Last edited by Corina Star on Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Liz*~

I take a deep breath to calm myself and get up to walk to the room next door.

Wow....it's a really nice little boys nursery. Looks like this little guy is the center of his parents universe.

"Hey buddy....", I say softly and walk towards the crib. "You ok?", I croon and pick him up. "I'm sure your Mommy and Daddy don't wanna come home to find you crying,right?".

I bounce him a little and look up to see Max standing in the door way. "Hey Max, am I imagining things or does he look a lot like you?".

OOC: Corina, you can make him as old as you like :)

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Max~

I follow her as she heads towards the bedroom next to this one, a gorgeous litte boy's nursery room. I stand in the doorway, unsure of what to do next. I simply watch as Liz walks over to the crib and pick's up the baby in her arm's.

"Hey buddy....You ok? I'm sure your Mommy and Daddy don't wanna come home to find you crying, right?."

She turns to look at me, "Hey Max, am I imagining things or does he look a lot like you?"

"That's impossible," I answer her almost immediately. "Isn't it?" I walk inside the room and go stand next to Liz, looking at the baby. "He can't be more than just a few months old." I practically whisper. "Liz, what's going on here? If the calendar said that we were actually fifteen years into the future, I mean it's impossible. What did we travel through time or something? You know just as well as I do that time travel is impossible. But then, how did we get here?"
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Liz*~

I bite my lip and look down. Actually I know that time travel is possible.

"Well.....that's something we'll just have to um....figure out I guess", I laugh nervously. "Well, little guy, you don't have any other siblings hiding around, do you?", I look at Max and switch the baby to my other arm.

"Max, do you see any sign of who his parents are, or at least a name?".

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Max~

"Well.....that's something we'll just have to um....figure out I guess", She says with a small laugh. "Well, little guy, you don't have any other siblings hiding around, do you?" She turns to me. "Max, do you see any sign of who his parents are, or at least a name?"

"I'll go check the rest of the house, see if I can find any useful information." I tell her. I take one last look at her and the baby before I exit the room. I continue walking down the hallway, poking my head through several of the door's, I doubt I'll be able to find any information in the bathroom so I continue down the hall. I finally come to a stop at the last door down the hall. I slowly open the door and find myself inside a very pink room. And that's where I see a little girl sitting down on the floor next to a huge doll house, playing with her doll's. She couldn't have been more than four year's old.

She looks up as soon as I open the door, her wide brown eye's staring up at me before she breaks into a big smile.

"Daddy." She says, smiling. "Good morning! I didn't want to wake you and mommy so I stayed quiet and played with my doll's!"

My eye's widen in shock. She just called me daddy.

"Liz!" I call out loudly. "Liz!"