Roswell Clip Help

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

s n u n d o xD
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Roswell Clip Help

Post by s n u n d o xD »

Okay, i haven't watched Roswell in a while now (its such a shame i know but i had a ton of school work :cry: ) but since my spring break had started i started to watch it again. I was also on the internet watching some of the vids online and i came across a music video that someone made and she used clips of roswell that i never seen before so i went through all my Roswell dvds but found nothing so was wondering maybe you guys could help me out.

The clips i never saw were in the the beginning. The first clip was was where Liz was cleaning the table and Max was looking at her through the window. I saw this clip before since it was in the theme song but i swore i remember it was in an episode just i dunno which or maybe its just me...the clips after that one all the way to the beginning of Sexual Healing clip, most definitely never saw in the series (either i did but just forgot,
but hey i was only 8 or 9 when i first started watching Roswell [i watch whatever my siblings watch when i was younger -.-]) so i hope you guys could really help me and tell me where those clips were from before i spend my entire spring break analyizing each and every epsiode of all three seasons :| Thanks in advance

Also i found this picture of Michael and Maria and didn't know if it was a phtoshoot picture was part of an episode so i would really appreciate if you could determine which it is. Thanks a bunch to everyone! :D

http://www.roswell.komnata.pl/download/ ... 7-1024.jpg <---picture
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lcv_HUUN1VQ&search=roswell <----video
Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lolita »

That picture of Majandra and Brendan was for the Levi's ad campaign that the actors from Roswell did. There's a few more pics from that campaign. They used to be up on Roswell-the-promise but I guess they've been removed. I'm sure if you googled Roswell Levi's campaign pics you'll come up with more.

As for the video, the early images were from a WB Roswell promo from Season 1. I have all those clips on my drive courtesy of my friend, Liz. Unfortunately, I don't know where you can find them on the net.
<center>Image</center>
s n u n d o xD
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by s n u n d o xD »

Thanks for clarifying it for me =] Would it be so horrible of me to ask you to send it to me if you can? xD