Recommended Alternate Universe With Aliens Fics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Recommended Alternate Universe With Aliens Fics

Post by Kath7 »

Post links to all your favorite "the Pilot never happened" stories here. Please make sure it isn't already on the thread before linking it. There must be aliens in these stories.

NOTE: UC stories CAN be recommended here. Just make sure you identify it as such.
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

reccomended by LoveisForever

Too Soon
by cermel

Summary: Max and Liz meet for one day before being separated. That day results in something the two of them may never be ready for.

You can read this story at a few different places here and at Cermel site.

1-85 url: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 99372.html

86-End url: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... highlight=
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Reccomended by LoveisForever

Party Challenge
by Susan709
Summary: Both Max and Liz get roped into attending a party. I want to write some of the innocence of S1, but with the electricity of SH. For this story the pilot never happened. Max, Michael & Isabelle are still aliens, but their origins are still a secret. Max still pines secretly for Liz though. Take place in the middle of their Jr. year.
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 56702.html
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

Beware of the Phoenix by Oz.
Summary:Liz is having some really weird dreams and memories that couldn't possibly be true, because if they are it means her whole life has been a lie ...
Incomplete, the author is still posting the story. I will edit this post as soon as the fic is finished. M/L.

Waiting For I Love You by Emz80m.
Summary: Set on Antar, what happens when as well as triplets being born to the King and Queen 3 sets of twins are born to 3 other most important families on the Planet. Will start out UC but nothing unbearable.
Complete, M/L

Promised by Maxsgurl
Summary: So This is placed on Antar. Max is the Prince, and he has grown up with Lady Liz Parker a close family friend who is secretly betrothed to him. What happens when the secret is revealed and who accepts it or not.
Complete, M/L
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Faces I Remember by *CindyLouWho*
Summary: The kids are all finishing up their junior year of high school. Liz Hastings lives in East Hampton with her adopted family. Something has always seemes off in her life, and shes finally starting to see what it might be...
THIS ISNT Au, i swear, its the roswell characters we all know and love...its just confusing at the beginning.

What's So Great About Normal by Allie1031

Believing In Destiny by foreverdreamer15
Summary: What if Michael had came out of the pod chamber first and grew up somewhere else never meeting the others? What if Liz never grew up in Roswell? Max, Maria and Alex are best friends. Okay, I am not that good at summaries so please read.
Author’s Note: This is different from the show but the basic storyline is the same except the pod squad had never met Michael and Liz. I will be going back and forth between the present and the past. Hope that doesn’t confuse you all.

The Denial Game by Evelynn
Summary: When Liz's father, Hank Phillips goes to jail for murdering her mother, Liz finds herself getting shipped off to Roswell. With her shadowy past and her even more shadowy looking future, will she finally stop living in her head and figure herself out?

Here Be Dragons
by tequathisy
Summary: Maria gets lost on a car journey and ends up in the mysterious town of Roswell where she makes an amazing discovery - the journal of a girl who had been brought back from the dead by an alien three hundred years ago

Listening To Fear by FallenMagic
Summary: Liz and Michael have always known they were different. They thought that if they were careful enough they would be safe but nothing turns out the way planned. When Liz is left devastated and hurt by a betrayal, they are forced to leave their home and go in search of their past to the small town of Roswell. There they are not only faced with their past but Liz is also are forced to face the sizzling attraction that erupts between her and a certain dark haired man by the name of Max Evans…

Background: There were six pods, not four. In the crash one of the pods was destroyed. Tess, Isabel and Max grew up together in Roswell and the only people they trust with their secret are Kyle, Alex and Maria.

Family Connections by KatnotKath
Summary: Michael and Isabel are aliens and are brother and sister, Maria and Alex know about them. There’s some new kids arrive in town who maybe aren’t quite as normal as people might think at first.

You've Got To Be Kidding Me by willowbv
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

Um, Innocent isn't AU. It's Canon.
Roswell 4th Season in German! 17 Episodes are online. (Update 25/08)

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

by lizard_queen

Spin by Incognito

Summary: Something happened in Roswell a long time ago and now it's all screwy and everyone's in a bad mood. I'm really screwing with their lives on this one kids. I'm committing the biggest crime in the dreamer dictionary: At first, Max and Liz don't like each other too much and Max thinks he’s in love with Tess. *Incognito smiles nervously* don't kill me?

It's funny and twisted and i fell in love with as soon as i saw it. Things are strange at first and they kind of stay strange right until the end, but it will definetly make you laugh and i can guarentee you'll fall in love. Its a happy M/L ending, just to make sure you all know. She also one a heap of awards here for it.
Milla
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Milla »

guelbebek wrote:Innocent by mockingbird39

Summary: Max is in prison for a murder, he didnt do. Liz lives is Russia with her little daughter and has no contact with max till michael shows up in russia and asks her to help him....

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 86477.html

i know this fic is finished and i read it, but in the archives are only the parts 1 -66, im really confused :|
"Innocent" is finished. Last chapters were on the Award Forum, but unfortunately mockingbird39 decided to leave ReswellFanatics, and she removed all her fics from here. You can find completed version on Boardello, here. It's on the 3 page.

But "Innocent" is not AU, it's pure Canon, starting after Chant Down Babylon.

Milla
"Happiness is something what we probably won't achive during our lives, but it's worth dying for searching it." /Stendhal/
dreamerbabylioness
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerbabylioness »

Maxeo and Lizziet by Breathless

Summary by Breathless:
This story takes place during senior year at West Roswell High. There was never a shooting at the Crashdown Café. Liz Parker was never shot, and Max Evans never had to save her life. Consequentially, the word never spread of a strange happening in a little town in New Mexico, because it never happened. Nasedo never heard about it, so he never showed up. He never brought that blonde bitch – um, Tess, with him. Max never lost his virginity to Tess, because she never showed up. Max never got Tess pregnant because, well, you get the gist.

Max, Michael and Isabel have no idea what they are or where they came from, or why they are here. All they know for sure is that they are not of this world, and they’ve been hiding their entire lives.

Oh, and there's one other thing . . . Max Evans has always been in love with a girl named Liz Parker.

I am NOT Felicity by Kath7 (WIP)

Summary by Kath7:
AU - Max pulls a Felicity and follows Liz, his lab partner and long-time crush, to college in New York.

To See You Dance by Ashley

Summary: Liz POV. Liz is a witty teenager in Roswell, unable to see how her obsession is destroying those around her and herself. Funny, sweet, and unbelievably sad, this fic is amazingly emotive and a must-read if you're not afraid to shed a few tears along the way.
Last edited by dreamerbabylioness on Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

title : The brillant dance

Author : Mangoaddict

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2626929/1/

Summary : AU My version of the story of the royal four on earth after the fateful day of the shooting. Will eventually be CC.