What Real Life's Like Thread 3 (CC TEEN) TESS OPEN

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

What Real Life's Like Thread 3 (CC TEEN) TESS OPEN

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Title: What Real Life's Like
Category: AU
Rating: TEEN (?)
Coupling: CC
Disclaimer: We own nothing to do with Roswell.
Summary: Eight strangers from all over the country tried out for the TV show 'What Real lifes like'. Once picked they have to come together and live in one large apartment/loft in Miami Florida. They have to work together at a radio station that the TV show has assigned them to.

Part 1
Part 2
~*~*~

Name: Maria Alejandra Deluca
Interests: Music, singing, writing and having fun.
Personality: Maria is that girl in high school you always saw but never really interacted with. She's unique, confident, flirty and easily hurt under that icy exterior. She has always known what she wanted to do with her live and that's to sing.

~*~*~

Name: Elizabeth Kari Parker
Interests: Books, science, and friends.
Personality: Liz is the girl everyone sees as smart and virginal. She's sweet in that innocent and quiet type of way. Or at least that's how people precieve her, but underneath all of it she's just like any other girl that wants to have a normal life where her whole family isn't watching her every move and she can just be herself.

~*~*~

Name: Isabel Katherine Anderson
Interests: Money, clothes, hair, having fun, and of course herself.
Personality: Isabel has always been outspoken, she's always said exactly what's on her mind regardless of consequences or other peoples feelings. She's the girl in high school everyone looked up to and now the girl people look at and wonder 'is she a model' 'is she an actress' well the point is they know by looking at her that she is someone special. Isabel tends to be a little self invovled and guys often think she's a goddess the only problem with that is that Isabel thinks so too.

~*~*~

Name: Tessa Emilie Harding
Interest: Having fun, being wild, going out, partying, making trouble and just being crazy!
Personality: Tess is spunky, outgoing, fun, careless, happy and really into having fun. Her motto is be wild, have fun, go crazy because lifes too short to waste a second. She's known back home as the 'trouble maker' because she knows how to party and isn't afraid to be herself no matter what.

~*~*~

Name: Michael Daniel Guerin
Interests: Girls, fun, girls, painting, girls and trouble.
Personality: Michael is a born sweet talker, girls say he probably came out of the womb talking sweet. He knows how to charm the ladies and get exactly what he wants. He's a bit arrogant and loves flirting. He's a bad ass from birth as well. He enjoys having a good time and just being carefree, he'll try anything twice and he's never meet anyone who could out smart him.

~*~*~

Name: Max Landon Evans
Interests: People, life, friends, fun, girls.
Personality: Max can be really quiet and a bit shy. Once you get to know him that all changes, he's full of life. He's into having good times and making fun memories. He wants memories he can look back on and say "I did that' because he doesn't want to regret anything about his life he wants to embrace it, overall he's a pretty laid back dude.

~*~*~

Name: Kyle James Valenti
Interests: Sports, girls, life, fun, and partying.
Personality: Kyle is the guy in school that people thought kicked everyones ass. He's known as the 'Jock Boy' the one that everyone looked up to. people have always expected thing of him which is why he's just looking to have fun without any expectations of what he should or shouldn't be like.

~*~*~

Name: Alexander Matthew Whitman
Interests: Girls, fun, computers, people, and partying.
Personality: Alex is sweet, he's really a very caring person and he likes making friends. He's always been somewhat of a class clown, the humerous one. He loves joking around and making fun of life and situations. He can be seriuos when he wants to but prefers a good laugh, he likes laughing about everything because in his opinion if there's no laughter then there's no life.

~*~*~*~

Roommates

Tess/Maria

Liz/Isabel

Max/Michael

Alex/Kyle

~*~*~*~

Couples

Michael/Maria

Liz/Max

Tess/Kyle

Alex/Isabel

~*~*~*~

Cast

Maria: Baby_Bre
Michael: isabelle
Tess: DestinyAwaits
Kyle: Sternbetrachter
Alex: Sternbetrachter
Isabel: ~Ruby~
Max: isabelle
Liz: Sugarplum7

~*~*~

Rules

None really.. Please try to post at least 3 times a week

Please DON'T rush everything

Have fun
Last edited by ~Ruby~ on Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

great start! :D
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

KYLE

“But what to you do when someone doesn’t like sport. Doesn’t that really poke a hole in your 'you can always find something to talk about ' theory?”

"Why would someone go to a sports bar then when he doesn't like sports?" I shot back. Where's the logic in that? I mean ... oh This is great, first my team starts playing really really bad and now my date is unhappy too. If Michael ever learns of this ...

"You aren't too fond of this place, are you?"
ISABEL

I ponder how best to answer Kyle’s question. Strangely, I don’t want to hurt his feeling or bruise his ego too much. I think that Liz’s kindness might be rubbing off on me and I don’t know if that is a good thing or not. I guess this could be considered personal growth.

Remembering mine and Liz’s conversation, I cover my mouth and cough a couple of times. “Its not that. Its just that I have asthma and all the smoke in here is aggravating it.”

I sigh, feeling a tiny bit bad about the lie. I don’t feel bad enough to stay here though and Kyle does deserve a smack for bring me to a sports bar. Had I met him in New York, I would have ripped him to shreds for even considering bringing me to a dump like this.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

KYLE

"Really? You have asthma? That's horrible!" I state.

I don't know if I should believe her, she looks kinda guilty and I'm not sure it is because her asthma means we have to leave already. On the other hand, she really doesn't appear to well. She wouldn't be lying, would she?

"I didn't know that you have that since so far, when we were in clubs, you didn't mention it."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

ISABEL

"I didn't know that you have that since so far, when we were in clubs, you didn't mention it."

Crap, I hadn’t thought that Kyle would be smart enough to pick up on that. Its not that I think that Kyle is dumb. Its just that he doesn’t appear to be as smart as say Alex or Max. Right, well. I’ve got brains as well and I’m pretty sure that I can think of a reasonable excuse.

“That was different though. I knew that we were going to the clubs so I had my inhaler with me just in case.” I state, feeling a certain amount of pride. Yep, Isabel Anderson still has the gift. “I didn’t realize that we would be coming to such a smoky place tonight. I figured that we would be doing the whole dinner thing.”
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

KYLE

“I didn’t realize that we would be coming to such a smoky place tonight. I figured that we would be doing the whole dinner thing.”

Is that a subtle critique on my choice of where to have our date? Well, her reasonings make sense so I guess I have to say goodbye to the 69ers game. Oh well, they were losing anyway!

But she thought we'd do some fancy dinner thing which isn't really my thing and that could lead to trouble in paradise.

"You would have prefered dinner in a nice restaurant, wouldn't you?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

<center>~*~ ~*~ ~*~ Liz ~*~ ~*~ ~*~</center>

“Sure. Of course I wish her luck,” he says as he moves around the kitchen. “I take it the sports bar was a surprise,” he adds with a guess as he brings cookie sheets over and places them on the island. “And you’re not going to follow Isabel’s instructions?”

I slowly look away from the cookie dough I had been concentrating on since Izzy ended the call to look at Max. The teasing glint in his eyes matched the teasing inflection in his tone. It would be impolite not to reciprocate.

“I am following her instructions. I’m wishing her as much luck as I can without compromising my wish that she will notice Alex. And she never said when,” I add with a hint of a smile.
<center>
We Meet At The Lights
Image</center>
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

ISABEL

"You would have prefered dinner in a nice restaurant, wouldn't you?"

“I’m not going to lie to you, Kyle.” I say. “I would have preferred a nice dinner. I mean, look at me. Do I look like the type of girl to hang around a sports bar? I don’t think so.”

I resist the urge to smack him over the head when his gaze drifts over the to television again. This is seriously the last date I ever have with Kyle Valenti. I mean, its unbelievably. He would actually spend time watching sports then staring at me. Its so crazy.

“You know, Michael had this whole perfect date planned out.” I say causing Kyle’s attention to swing back around to me. “Yeah, I know. He was telling me all about it last night at the club. Antique shopping, surfing lessons, dinner at a French restaurant, a trip to a Jazz club. I love French food. Its so much nicer then say, four week old peanuts.”

I look pointedly at the little pot of peanuts on the table. Eww, I don’t even want to think about how many unwashed hands have been in that pot. God, there must be something seriously wrong with me when a date with Michael is so appealing compared with a date with Kyle, who seemed like such a nice guy.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

'she never said when'? Liz's tone was teasing but the words echo in my head like a challenge. Looks like the game is on.

The pans are ready so I turn and get two teaspons from the drawer. "No? It sounded like it was pretty much part-and-parcel with the wish for luck on getting through her date," I observe. I hand her one of the spoons while I take the other to start spooning dough onto the pans.

"Seems like it she meant before she got back," I add. Afterall, she could have delivered it herself if it were going to be later, right? I think. Well, actually, it was probably purely rhetorical but I'm gonna go with it anyway. I glance up at Liz, hoping she's not annoyed and wishing that she'd just translated the statement to 'tell him thanks,' but no, she doesn't seem upset. She seems merely amused. At least, I'm hoping that's the case.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

KYLE

Michael had what? Oh that sneaky little ... oh well, two can play that game.

"Well, to be honest, Michael has already plans for a date with every girl in the house, no offense Isabel." I say after a moment. "I mean, he went out with Maria, then just kissed Liz, tried to flirt with Tess."

Okay, that was rude now and the Tess bit not true. At least I hope it isn't true but ... no way that I let someone believe that Michael is a knight who saves damsels in distress.

"Sorry, didn't want it that sound harsh or mean but ... that's how it is. I guess I just ... wanted to show you what I like to do and ... I have to admit ... I kinda didn't think you were a girl who likes sport bars but I wanted to find out and I personally aren't such a big fan of french restaurants."

There is silence for a moment as we sit there for a while, no one saying a word. "But ... I guess it won't kill me if we go to a french restaurant now so we can ... at least bring this date to a more positive end."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics