World of Change [Adult/UC/CC/Slash/AU] Starting/1 open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Rae~

“I believe that my personal guards and Michael will be quite sufficient, thank you.” I hear the young Queen reply and simply nod. “Shall we leave? I’m eager to see the ship.”

“Certainly.” I reply and turn to give a light bow to the King, “Until later, Max.” I turn, preparing to lead the way back to my ship. It really doesn’t take all that long but I decide not to speak much on the way other then to explain, “The one thing you’ll realize about our technology is that much of it can be controlled by voice commands. It’s almost a fully artificial intelligence although we didn’t craft a complete free thought system.”

When we neared my ship, the doors were closed and my guards were in place. I simply motioned them aside and spoke aloud, “System controls full function. Hatch open.” The small door opened, sliding down and out of the entrance which I simply stepped up to the walk way and entered the ship, “Lights full,” I commanded and the lighting came on in every section.

Turning to my guards, I spoke simply, “Take a rest, and let me know as soon as my brother has made a report. Also, see to it he is informed that I have received the offer to stay within the palace and have accepted.”

“Yes, Commander.” One of the female guards replies and moves off with the others toward the crew quarters.

I turn to look at Tess and Michael, “Would you like a full tour of our command center first or our science and medical stations?”
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Hi there everyone. Image

After a lot of thought, I’ve decided that I’m going to have to resign from my character(s). Several of my original stories have been contracted through e-book publishing companies. This is a great opportunity to get my work out into the world and known as I make my way toward fulfilling my dream of being a published writer. Though the publisher does promoting, a successful author does much of the promoting themselves.

This is why I have to give up rpg-ing.Image There are only a certain amount of hours in a day and I’m finding I can’t fit everything I want to into those hours *sigh* I’m saddened by this decision, but it is a necessity.Image

I want to thank StormWolf, Isabel, AnnaLisa, and Antarprince (just to name a few) and all the others who have given me the opportunity to play in this world for a time.Image I’ve made some good friends and have learned a lot about this aspect of writing. I’m not completely leaving the Roswell world though. I’ve still got two ongoing fics that I’ve promised to finish and I try to do some reading when I get a chance.

Again, thank you for your time and friendship. This is not goodbye, but see you around

Chris…aka magikhands

Oh, and if you’d like to see my upcoming publications, release dates, contests, and news about what I’ve been up to, stop by my site The World of Rayne and my blog Erotic Times. I've even got a free read I'll be starting soon.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Hey,

I'm sorry guys. This just isn't working. I can't concentrate on playing anymore. That means, Im leaving all the rpgs I'm in.

I am very sorry for being a pain in the ass and not posting. I'm sorry I kept my characters and said I'll post tomorrow/next week/asap/soon. Im sorry I couldn't fullfill my promises. My life is just too messy right now and I just cant go on.

All of my RPGs (Land of Hope, World of Changes [co-work with Storm], The Fifth [Co-work with Storm]) can be taken over if you're interested in them. I will be reading rpg's still even if I'm not playing. I'd like to see the three ideas go somewhere.

I apologize for doing this, but right now it's the only thing I can do.

Thank you for everything. I love all of you.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker