Future Liz: "I don't have any regrets."

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Yeah I loved Farscape. And I think you're right. Though the Farscape fandom almost had the biggest mistake in the history of scifi to spring their fans into writing. In what was origionally marketed as the Series Finale the ended the bloody show about 30 seconds too late with a TBC on the screen. Man were we up in arms over that.
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

Okay guys here's the answer:

Liz didn't have any regrets about how she lived her life with max, but she had to be selfless and let him go back to the past so that everyone wouldn't die. Just because you thought you had had a perfect life doesn't mean she had to be selfish and say 'oh by the way I think our life was perfect so will let everyone die.' She thought her life had been perfect, but she knew if Max didn't go back to the past then a million people would die on earth.
Basically what she was telling him was, that dispite everything that had gone wrong because of their love, she still couldn't regret choosing a life with him and being his wife.
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

touched by an alien wrote:Okay guys here's the answer:

Liz didn't have any regrets about how she lived her life with max, but she had to be selfless and let him go back to the past so that everyone wouldn't die. Just because you thought you had had a perfect life doesn't mean she had to be selfish and say 'oh by the way I think our life was perfect so will let everyone die.' She thought her life had been perfect, but she knew if Max didn't go back to the past then a million people would die on earth.
Basically what she was telling him was, that dispite everything that had gone wrong because of their love, she still couldn't regret choosing a life with him and being his wife.
You speak my mind :wink:
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
cutie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by cutie »

Interesting... :roll:
Misha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Misha »

Hey guys!

I just wanted to add to touched by an angel's words -to which I totally agree- that the moment was crucial as well. Max had just told her "I'll never see you again". That was the last thing she was ever going to tell him. It had to be meaningful, and I bet Max always had a doubt in the back of his mind about getting Liz into his life. I think that "I don't have any regrets" was just the best and most honest thing she could say to him that would matter the most.

Now I'm going to cry over that fact... sniff, sniff...

Misha
"There's addiction, and there's Roswell!"