Untuckables Fans-Jim/Amy

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Pinky Banana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Pinky Banana »

On the show I liked them together very much! I wish they had had more scenes. I guess that's the magic of fanfic. :)
"Earth has become infected. You're no longer safe there. Get off the planet now."
- Larek
catdog-runs-fast
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Somewhere South Of Mexico If My Broken Compass Is Correct

Post by catdog-runs-fast »

i liked Jim and Amy together if only if only Amy had been in the 3rd season. maria and Kyle make great step siblings :D
Wheels will soon be made of ells!
You say it won’t ever happen? – No one believed the man who said the earth was round either!
A wise person once asked a very wise question - do you believe in otters?
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Untuckables Fans-Jim/Amy

Post by killjoy »

Found a great Jim/Amy video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuanucf6AVk
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

I absolutely adore Jim and Amy together. And I really wish they had shown more of their relationship.
spacegirl23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by spacegirl23 »

So funny. In almost all of my fics, they're married. And in the fics they're not married, they're gonna meet and be a couple.

I love them! :D
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Here's a question: Can Jim and Amy really be considered an unconventional couple? I mean, Jim wasn't with anyone else on the series and neither was Amy.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Cocogurl wrote:Here's a question: Can Jim and Amy really be considered an unconventional couple? I mean, Jim wasn't with anyone else on the series and neither was Amy.
Good question for you could say the same about Kyle/Liz.For they are listed in UC but they were a couple and dating at the start of the show. :lol:
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

killjoy wrote:
Cocogurl wrote:Here's a question: Can Jim and Amy really be considered an unconventional couple? I mean, Jim wasn't with anyone else on the series and neither was Amy.
Good question for you could say the same about Kyle/Liz.For they are listed in UC but they were a couple and dating at the start of the show. :lol:
I always kind of wondered the same thing about those two as well. Since Kyle was with Liz long before Max was. How do you define a conventional couple and an unconventional couple? Lol.
Fidomom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fidomom »

Number me among the Jim/Amy shippers! I just really adored them together and I loved the effect their relationship had on their kids, lol. The scenes of Kyle and Maria commiserating together over catching their parents making out at various times/locations were so awesome! Kyle & Maria would have made such great step-siblings! One of my current wip fics I have Jim/Amy happily married and excited about becoming grandparents.

I was surprised how many people ship them, besides me. Cool. 8)
~FM :)