Mesmerized (AU,M/L,TEEN) Epilogue Pg 4- 05/09/05

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Mesmerized (AU,M/L,TEEN) Epilogue Pg 4- 05/09/05

Post by liz_maria »

(heehee. . .banner's back. :D )

I'd like to thank Mia Nora for this spectacular banner! :D

Disclaimer:Don't own the characters. . .
Rating: TEEN
Summary/A/N:This fic has Max as the jock/prom king material guy and Liz is the girl who has a crush on him,but he doesn't notice. . .They're gonna get together, but there are certain situations that make it harder for them. Anyway, find out and read it yourself. . .hehehe! :P

Announcements: There has been a change in how this fic is written. Up to Part 16 is written as P.O.V.s, but from Part 17 to the end of the story, the P.O.V.s are removed. :)

Part 1A
West Roswell High

Liz's P.O.V.

"Kyle,what is wrong with you?!Can't you get a job?"Yeah,that's me your hearing and I'm angry at Kyle who has been my boyfriend of a year and a half..Maria's right here beside me helping me out with this situation.

"Yeah Kyle,I mean literally get a life!"See,now that's Maria!Thanks chica!

"Kyle,I've had enough of this.I think we should just stop seeing each other from now on."Yaaay me!Yeah,that was me. . .

"Liiiiiz. . . please be reosonable!I only borrowed fifty bucks today."That asshole Kyle!He already owes me two hundred bucks over the whole year and he won't even pay me back!He spends all the money on booze.Would you believe that?!

"FUCK off Kyle"And you know what I did?. . .I just gave him the finger.Yeah,me!

"Liz,lets forget this. . .please."And Kyle tries hard to beg and convince me. . .who IS he kidding?!

"Whatever Kyle.BYE!!!"I walk away with Maria right behind me.I'm free!!!I can only imagine the look of disbelief on his face right now.

"Come on Liz.We still have to go to Algebra."Yes.How could I ever forget Algebra being the first period?

After that,I have English class with Alex then we have Bio Lab with Max. . .Max Evans. . . Oh wait,Why is my shirt wet?Is that sweat?Oh my god!It is!I'm soo sweaty. . .Okay its gone, anyway I'll explain on the way to Bio Lab about my little intense sweating. . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay,so now I'm on my happy little way to Bio Lab.What's with the heavy sweating?Coz' between you and me,(and you can't tell anyone. . .)I have had this HUGE crush on Max since the seventh grade! Maria and Alex know. . .they're my chicas and best friends in the world. . .

Anyway, he's my bio lab partner and I am soo in love. . .But the problem is that he doesn't really notice me,not really. . .And besides,there's this girl he's been dating-Pam Troy,the most popular girl next to Isabel Evans of course(Max's sister).Pam's the biggest bitch!It'll be impossible to even get near Max without a bickering contest. . .

Here's the door.Okay Liz,slowly step in and DO NOT trip on anything. . .Okay here I go. . . walking,walking.There's my seat.There's Max.Oooh,its getting hot. . .really WARM! Let me explain okay? I don't really have a sweating problem but this only happens when I'm near Max. Well,sometimes it happens and when I'm lucky,it doesn't. . .

"Hey Max!"Not too perky is it?I might attract Pam's attention.She just sits two rows behind us.

"Uh,hi. . .Liz"He seems a little distracted.

"Class,class. . .I'm gonna start giving back the bio test papers,okay?"Mr. Hybels just stepped into the room.

I'm watching him closely,really closely. . .Max is just soo adorable up-close.I'd like to touch his hair. . .

"Liz Parker."Hmmm.What?Oh,its Mr. Hybels.

"Yes. . .sir?"He's standing right beside me and Max on our table.

"I would like you to tutor Max here. . .because he got a C- in his most recent test.I think,that since you are on the top of this class,you'd be the best to teach him on this matter.Is it alright with you Liz?" Alright?Oh yeah!Wooohoooo! Mr. Hybels is my new fave teacher.

"Yes,its fine." I must be dreaming. . .maybe not.Better check the back.No, I'm not dreaming coz' Pam's glaring at me.Ouch Pam,that hurts.It burns!

"Very well then,you can talk to Max about when you can start the tutoring.Just make sure that you get at least three sessions done before next week's test." Three sessions!Yippeeeeee! Heaven, I'm floating.

Okay,now Mr. Hybels is walking away.Max is looking at me.He's. . .blushing?That is soooo cute!I can't wait to talk to him!

"Uh. . .Liz.Can we talk about it at lunch?"Uh-huh.

"Okay,can we meet in the cafeteria?"

"Okay."He looks away.That's okay.I can still stare at him.Talk about some serious eye candy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 1B
Lunch Time

Max's P.O.V.

Time to meet Liz.I hope Pam doesn't see me yet.I really don't enjoy dating her.She's like a phsyco stalker or something.Follows you everywhere.

"Max,over here."It was Liz sitting on one of the corner chairs.I walk over to her.

"Hi."I sit down accross her.

"So. . .uh,when do ya' wanna do the tutoring?"Is there something in Liz's eye?It seems gleamy like. . .Whatever.

"Are you doing anything tonight,coz' I can stop by at your place and we can do it there."

"O-okay."She seems really nervous.Weird.

"The Crashdown right?"

"Uh-right,eight okay with you?I my shift ends seven-thirty."

"Yeah,oka-"And Pam the ignoramus sits beside me.

"MMMaaaaaaaxxxxxx,let's go.We have to get a seat before the whole cafeteria fills up."Did she just glare at Liz?I dunno.

"Okay."And I follow Pam away.

Part1C
Liz's P.O.V.

That BITCH Pam.Why did she have to take Max away from me?!Is she jealous?DUH!She just glared at me right there!

"Chica!"Its Maria and she's followed by Alex.

"So Lizzie,nice conversation with Max?"Alexander Whitman,SHUT UP!

"What do you mean?We only talked about the tutoring thing."

"When is it?"

"Tonight."

Alex and Maria are squealing and clapping hands.Alex usually doesn't,but in this case,he just did an extremely girly thing.

"I'll be there watching you Liz."Uh-oh,Alex plans to go to the Crashdown and watch me with Max.

"Chill!Its fine.We're only gonna study for maybe an hour y'know. . ."That oughta discourage the both of ya'!

"Whatever Liz.We'll still be there."What a pain in the ass!

TBC
(You guy can put any fb whenever and whatever.It would all be appreciated good or bad.Just wanna know what you guys are thinking. . .)

A/N:Part 2A-C is already done.Just finishing up and soon it will be posted. . . :D
Last edited by liz_maria on Mon May 09, 2005 4:15 am, edited 43 times in total.
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Mesmerized Part 2A-C

Post by liz_maria »

Mesmerized Part 2A-C

A/N:Thanks for all the support you guys.I'm in the real world? :P Hehehe. . .Anyway,part 3 is also being finished up. Thanks again to everyone! :D

Part 2A
Crashdown Cafe at Seven-thirty p.m.

Liz's P.O.V.

"Liz,your mom says your done for today."That was Jenna,the cashier girl.

"K',thanks Jen!"Run away to the bathroom and don't let Alexd or Maria spot ya.

"Liz!"Shit,its Alex.Busted.GULP!

"Done here.Bye!"Run like hell.Fast.

"Liz,wait up!"Stop running after me Alex!Your so annoying.

"I'll fill ya' in tomorrow,okay?See ya Alex!"I just locked the door to my room.In ya face Alex!

"I'll be waiting fot it Liz.I'm serious."Get real Alex.Come on.

"Bye"

"Fine.Bye."And I win. . .well,at least for today.

Now to pick out something to wear.I'll go for. . .black shirt and black pants.It actually looks good on me. . .hahaha!
~~~~~~~
Part 1C
Crashdown Cafe at Eight p.m.

Max's P.O.V.

Where could Liz be?She works here but I don't see her anywhere.Oh,there's Alex with Maria.

"Hey Alex.Do you know where Liz is?"They're giggling?!Really,really weird.

"Upstairs.We'll show ya'."That was Maria with her high and sqeaky voice.

She dragged me to the "Staff Only" door with Alex following.

"Upstairs.First room to the left."

"Thanks Maria."Now they're running back to the restaurant.

Well. . .okay,up the stairs.Now I see the room.I'll just knock.Here I go.

Knock!Knock!Knock!"Who is it?" Liz is inside.

"Its me,Max." Did I just hear a loud bang from inside.Hhhhmmm. . .

"Just a second."

Liz's P.O.V.

He's here!Do I look okay?Running to the door now.While running for the door I accidentally tripped over a bottle of lotion on the floor and hit the ground face first.Oh. . .my face. . .it hurts so much.Help me!

"Just a second."I pick up the lotion bottle and put it on my dresser.My face is a little pink but it'll be gone in a minute.

"Liz?You done?"I go now to the door.Opening. . .Max. . .he looks go good. . .I would looove to kiss those lips.

"Come in."The room looks fine.He's checking the place out.

"So,uh where do we start?"I point over to my desk in which he sits on the chair and spreads the books he brought over it.

"What don't you understand?"

"Just fill me in on what we studied yesterday and today."He just took off his jacket.Its really getting HOT in here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2B
Max's P.O.V.

"I got it."

"Good for you."

In case you all are wondering,what I got was the lesson.Liz is a great teacher.She's got this patience thing going on with her.I think I'm gonna like these next two lessons coming.Who knows,maybe instead of three it'll become a five lesson thing,if it's okay with Liz. . .

"We're finished?"

"Yeah.We are."You know what,I just noticed that Liz a great smile.

"When do you wanna meet again?" Where did that come from?

"You free tomorrow?"

"Sorry,got a date with Pam."Liz looks disappointed.

"I'm free the day after that.Is that alright with you?"

"Yeah,okay."

I got up from my seat and started gathering my stuff.

"Liz,I gotta go now.Iz could be waiting for the jeep."

"Yeah.Go ahead."

"Thanks Liz."She smiled at me again.That smile,it makes me feel different.Very different.

"Bye.Liz."

"See you in Bio lab tomorrow"Liz gave a little wave just as I stepped out of her room and closed the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2C
Liz's P.O.V.

I am SO gonna be hooked on this study thing.I can't believe I've just spent one full hour with Max.We only studied but still,it was one whole hour.I would looooove more of this time.Oh yeah,I will.This probably is the most amazing moment of the year. . .Please let bio lab come soon.Can't wait to talk to Max.

TBC :)
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Mesmerized Part 3A-D

Post by liz_maria »

A/N:Hey everyone!Thanks for the feedback :) .

Here are my answers to the questions you guys asked (in alphabetical order):

Blessed4Ever and Tebibehr: Thanks for reading! Well. . . see,here's the thing.Liz has been in love with Max for a very long time while Max (who is a jock) is not really aware of Liz's feelings for him but you guys will find out what happens soon. . . :D

Its just that,since Max is sort of trying and still err. . .recognize any further feelings he should feel about anyone. . .but in this Part, he is just starting to fall for Liz. . . :lol:

Jessica_01: Glad you liked my fic! :D Yes,today is the day I post my new part. I always do fics in advance so if you get Part 3 now,I'm alreay working on Part 4. Anyway, thanks! :)

roswellluver:Thanks! I know I would like to study with Max too. . . :wink:

Mesmerized Part 3A-D

Part 3A
The Next Day at West Roswell High on the walk going to the Bio lab

Liz's P.O.V.

"So,how did your little study date go?"Alex is soo annoying.

"It was okay."

"You gonna meet again tonight?"Maria,Maria.All of you are so interested in this.Why?

"No.Sorry."This'll finally stop all these stupid interrogations.

"Why's that?"Uuugggggghhhhh!!!

"Cause,he's got a date with Miz' Pamela Troy."I said that through clenched teeth.

"We're sorry to hear that Liz."There was this look of real sympathy on Alex and Maria's face.

"C'mon you guys,stop acting so over the top.We're gonna meet the day after tomorrow."

I reached the Bio lab's door and walked inside as I waved goodbye to Alex and Maria.They waved back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 3B

Max's P.O.V.

I'm here sitting in the Bio lab looking at Pam.She keeps sending off these air kisses which she thinks is romantic.I think its just disgusting when a girl does the dominant things.I looked over to the door and I see. . .Liz!She's pretty.And she's coming fast.

"Hi Liz."

"Hey."

I look directly into Liz's eyes and she looks back.God,she's so damn beautiful.

"Everyone.Please go back to your seats.The class is starting!"Dammit Mr.Hybels!Perfect time to end my "Liz-staring" marathon.Liz looks away from me shyly. . .and that really nice moment was ruined!

Liz's P.O.V.

Can't believe we were staring at each other like that.Max is so. . .how could I ever describe him in words? Is it even possible to discribe someone as perfect as that? Would I even dare describe him? Just can't do it! The only thing I can say is that he's. . .PERFECT! Perfect in every angle you look. I bet you wouldn't even find an imperfect part of him if you tried. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 3C

Max's P.O.V.

Okay,so classes have ended and I'm at home getting ready for that date with Pam.If you were wondering what happened to the rest of the class,well since the "stare-athon" ended,Liz wouldn't even look at me.When the class ended,I tried to say goodbye to her.She just looked at me for about a quarter of a second and mumbles a really,really silent "bye".

Now,I've just headed down the stairs and into the jeep.I'm going to pick her up in five minutes.

"Max!"Isabel?What now?

"Yeah,Iz?You need something?"

"Nah. Just checking. Are you going with Pam?" Okay Iz,can I go now?

"Yes I am." I can see that "but remember,I'm still # 1 in popularity" smile with matching glint in the eye.

"K' Iz,Gotta go now.If I get any later than three minutes,Pam's gonna start the whole lecture of being punctual again. . ."

"Alright Max,bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 3D
At the E.T. Alien Bar

Max's P.O.V.

"Mmmmmaaaaaxxxx. . .let's go dancing.Please. . ."Yep,that's Pam.She's been begging me to dance with her ever since we got here.

"No Pam.I'm really,really not in the mood for it now.I'm still tired from football practice."She's pouting and whining again.Its enough to drive me CRAZY!!!She dragged me all the way here coz' she said that this place was the newest and hippest place in town.I hate doing this.I'd rather stay with Liz up on their apartment and study rather than be doing this.I'd enjoy it more than this.No kidding.

"Max,please do this for me.Please. . ."

"No,no,no Pam."

"Pretty please. . ."

"No!"

"You know what,I think us dating is getting nowhere-" Your telling me.I was just waiting for this moment to happen.

"-and I thought it would be better for the two of us if we stop seeing each other.I don't really want to hurt your feelings or something,but,well. . .your just too boring for the kind of lifestyle I'm living. . ." Me,boring? Whatever. You,girly,gum-chewing phsyco-stalker? Oh yeah. Definitely.

"You know what Pam,fine.I may be boring but YOU'RE the phsyco stalker." Whoa,cool. . . Now Pam's glaring at me.

"EXCUSE ME?!You soo have no right to talk to me like that you boring loon!" I can practically see the smoke coming out of her ears.

"Deal with it."

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggg!!!"

"Bye,PAM!" I think I just spat her name out. Now she's loking at ,me in a way that makes me feel really uncomfortable.

"Bastard,asshole." I heard that,BITCH-QUEEN!!!

I walked out of the bar and headed to the jeep. As I was sitting there starting up the jeep,I had been thinking that I didn't want to go home yet.Where can I go? I mean,fifteen minutes into the date and we never want to see each other again. I'm starved and my stomach's rumbling. . .I know! I'll be going to the Crashdown to get some food!!!

(TBC)
(Feedback is and always will be appreciated. . .If you guys have any questions,I'll glandly answer you all. :wink: )
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Mesmerized Part 4A-B

Post by liz_maria »

Anais Nin: Yeah.I just came up with the term "stare-athon".
Glad your liking my fic. . . :D Thanks!

Blessed4Ever Yeah,my friends are like that at times too. . . :roll: But what can I say,they're friends. . .Thanks! :wink:

roswellluverYes,Pam's a bitchy character ain't she. . .Thanks! :P

A/N:Hi!Anyway,I've just recently seen the original version of "Grease" (y'know, the high school movie w/ John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John).It was soo cute.I actually got the idea from the video "Mesmerize" by Ja Rule and Ashanti that was a sort of remake of "Grease".Have fun reading this. . .

Mesmerized Part 4A-B

Part 4A
Crashdown Cafe
Liz's P.O.V.

Ten minutes till my shift ends.I'm standing by the counter refilling the condiments container. Maria's here with me but she's over there serving some customers.Fill. . .salt,ketchup. . .fill.

"Liz!!!" Don't disturb me Maria.Can't you see that I'm too busy refilling containers here.

"What Maria?"She runs up to me semi-jumping up and down.

"Guess who just came in. . ."Uhhhh. . .I don't have any idea.Still refilling the containers here. Buzz off!

"Mmmmmm?. . .who?"Maria just grabbed the refilling container from me and set it down on the counter.

"Maria!What the he-"She points over to the seat by the side of the restaurant. . .OH MY GOD! Its. . .yeah,its. . .who else could get me so worked up over here?!. . .its. . .MAX!!!

"Y'see?"Oh yeah.I see,I see soo clearly.

"I'll be handling this one."Ooh confidence.The confidence is good.

"Go chica!"

I walked over (gracefully,of course) to where Max was sitting.

"Hi!"

"Oh,hi Liz."

"Thought you had a date tonight."Oooooopsssss!Didn't mean to sound nosy or anything.

"Listen,is your shift over?"Huh?You asking me?You MUST be talking to me. . .

"Um,in five minutes or less."

"Oh."

"Anyway,what do you wanna eat?"

"Outta this world special."

"Alright,one outta this world special.Anything else?"

"Iced tea. . .And I have this one special request."

"Yeah?Name it."Anything for you,Max. . .just say it.

"Once you finish your shift. . .can you sit here with me?"

"Yeah."Ooohhhhhhh!!!Max is ASKING me to sit with him?!

I walked straight to the counter.Maria was right there watching me.

"What happened?"I passed out the order slip to the kitchen.

"He asked me to sit with him."

"WHAT?!"Okay Maria,that was a little too loud.That caught Max's attention.He's looking at us.Uh-oh. I quickly looked away.

"Its just talk,okay?" I whispered that out to her. Man,why can't Maria just face it,she also has someone who she has a crush on. . .A certain someone named. . .Micheal Guerin.

Max's food was pushed out from the small food pass-through thing.

"Liz,shifts over."Yup.That was Jen again.

"K' thanks again."I called out to her as I grabbed the food from the counter and walked over to Max's table.

I laid his food on the table and sat down across him.

"You haven't told me why your not with Pam Troy tonight."

"Okay,see we've stopped seeing each other.Its a long story. . ."I wouldn't mind hearing the whole thing y'know.

"Oh yeah?Try me. . ."

"So. . .,we went to the E.T. Alien Bar-"

"The E.T. Alien Bar!That's the coolest,newest place in town!!!"

"-yeah,I heard.Anyway,she kept forcing me to dance with her and I said "no" cause I was still a little tired from football practice and that I wasn't in the mood.Then she said I was boring and that we should just stop seeing each other."Feisty Pam. Thanks! Made Max a little more attainable for me-. . .and the other girls,but at least I have a bit of a chance. . .

"Don't worry,that Pam really has been the biggest bitch for as long as I can remember.And, at least you can find someone better than her,right?"He looked at me thoughtfully.Please think of me.Please. . .

"You know what?Your right.I sould find someone better than her.But for now,I think I'll wait for the moment to come.Why force it on you when you can just wait for it to happen?" Aawwwwww,that is totally true.I hope you wait long enough to give me a chance.

Max was finishing the last of his food.

"Guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow in class,huh?

"Yeah,guess I'll see you then." And I'll miss ya'.

"Bye.Better get going."

"Yeah.Goodnight."

Max handed me the payment for the food.I gestured for Maria to come over and when she came,I handed her the money to put in the cashie-boxie.I cleared the table and said goodbye to Maria.Then,I went upstairs to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 4B
Liz's P.O.V.

Do you know what I'm doing now.I'm in bed getting ready to go to sleep.
Do you know what I'm thinking now?I'll tell you. . .I'm thinking about what Max had been saying.He decided to wait for the one.That was really responsible and thoughtful of him.Its surprising how some of the things I don't expect just happen:like Max and Pam not seeing each other anymore.Surprising but true.Some of my dreams might come true after all. . .

(TBC)
(You guys got any questions?I won't mind answering them. . . :) )
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Mesmerized Part 5A-C

Post by liz_maria »

Okay,Its Q&A Answering time! :)

Blessed4Ever: Yeah,I love Grease. I also sing along with the songs coz' they're soo nice.

Wait. . .well,you'll see soon enough. Thanks! :wink:

Jessica_01: They're gonna get together pretty soon.Oh yeah. . . :lol: Thanks for the bumping! :D

Mesmerized Part 5A-C

Part 5A
West Roswell High,Bio Lab

Max's P.O.V.

You guys probably wanna know how I'm feeling today,right?Well. . .if you do,I guess I'm fine. When I went home that night,I stayed up thinking about what I said.Then,it occured to me.Will I ever find someone.Not just anyone,but the perfect ONE.The one I want.It was alarming and shocking at the same time.I really wanted to ask Isabel for some help on looking for the perfect girl.But then,she might laugh at me so I decided against it.I started feeling better coz' I remembered this phrase.Bet you guys have heard this one:"There are plenty of fish in the sea.". This one really got me thinking AND feeling better. . .

There's Liz! I still don't get this part:Some girls,like Pam,aren't even shy when talking to me.But Liz,she's so different.Everytime I talk to her,she goes all blushy and stuff.Weird,isn't it?

Now she's sitting beside me.

"Hey."

"Hey to you too."There goes that blush thing again.It's pretty cute.

We're gonna meet again tonight and I can't wait.I guess its pretty much what I'm looking forward to today.

"Class.We've got a lot of homework to do today.We'll be answering pages 35-39 of your basic bio stuff so I hope you people have enough time to answer it." Mr. Hybels,I'm gonna be looking forward to this homework session coz' I get to do it with Liz tonight.

I turn to face Liz.

"So, guess we'll be answering it together,huh?"

"Yeah.Guess we will."She's smiling AND blushing at the same time.How does she do it?

Back to Mr. Hybels.

"Now we go to. . ."

Okay. . .chat along about some boring state of affairs man but I've got something to look at.I've just turned my head around so I can check on Pam.No,I'm not planning on seeing her again I just wanted to have a look. . .K',we have Pam. . .and she's. . .aaaccccckkkkk. . .flirting with Joe Chealston!I can see the same look on Iz's eyes when she plans to go after this guy. . .I'm sorry I even looked. . .

Now I'm turning my head back.I see Liz.Today,she's wearing this gorgeous blue button-down shirt that makes her face all the more noticably beautiful. . .and,and she looks so. . .pretty and-.

". . .Max.Max!. . ." It was Liz,so beautiful Liz. . .

"Huuuu-what?"

"Class is. . .over. . ." Oh.Got it.

"Yeah.K'."

"So I'll meet you. . .later?."

"Yeah."

"Same time.Eight?"

"Yup."

"I'll wait for you.Bye."

Liz turned and walked away.

Part 5B
Crashdown Cafe

Liz's P.O.V.

K',so now I'm totally waiting.Quarter to eight and Max isn't here yet.Where is he?Okay now only 3 minutes.

"Lizzie.Got a study DATE with Max tonight?" I've already told you all. No need to remind me.

"Yes Maria.". . .(sigh). . .

Kling. . .The Crashdown's door just opened.I snapped my head to the direction and. . .Max!

Part 5C
Liz's Room

Max's P.O.V.

We're in page 38 and almost done.This time went all the while smooth for the two of us.Okay, starting page 39 now. . .Liz is bending right over me and her long,chocolate brown hair is dropping perfectly (like a curtain) to the side.It smells like fresh strawberries and cream. . . Mmmm. . .

"So,we're almost finish. . .five more questions to go." I just checked my watch. Only eight thirty-five?!

"Oh. . .let's see,the last two questions are mine." We actually divided the questions. . .so now, its Liz's turn to answer the remaining 2 questions.

Again,books and stuff are piled up in Liz's desk and my coat is draped over the chair I'm sitting on.

"I'm finished!"

"Y'know,its still pretty early.Why don't we talk about stuff?"

"O-okay."

"So,uh,you seeing anyone?-not being too personal or anything. . ."

"No.Its okay with me.Well,. . .I dated Kyle Valenti for about a year or so and just a few days ago, I broke up with him."

"Can I ask why?"

"He. . .he kept asking to loan him some money and I've just had it with him!" Liz sighed heavily.

"Isn't Kyle Valenti that loser prom-king wannabe' who keeps trying to flirt with all the cheerleaders." both of us laughed.

"Yeah. . .and,. . .last year. . .he. . .tried to get. . .laid. . .hahaha!Heeheee!!!. . ." Liz was chocking with laughter.

". . .and. . .even Doreen,the geekiest junior. . .said. . .she'd rather. . .hahaha!. . .kiss a. . .toad!" by this time we were practically gasping for air.

"I don't know why or what I even saw in him.He was just this big looosssser!!! I guess it was all about pity.I pitied him.But now I know why all these women hate him!. . .And I thought he was just missunderstood. . ." Now Liz stopped laughing.

"Remeber what you said yesterday:At least you can find someone better. . .,right?" Now she's looking at me suspiciously.

"You remembered what I said?"

"I remembered.It was the best advice I've gotten from a friend."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liz's P.O.V.

"I remembered.It was the best advice I've gotten from a friend. . ." He. . .called me a friend?! Yyiiippeeeeee!!! I'M HIS FRIEND. . .I THINK I'M GONNA FAINT! I didn't even think he ever noticed me. . .K', now he's looking at me that way. . .oh!,he's sorta waiting for an answer!. . .Okay,brain.Think!. . .errr. . .

"Really?. . ." Ya' gotta do better than that. . .

"I'm serious.Nobody really ever gave me advice to live by.I considered most of them as useless crap." I'm holding my breath. . .Hhhhhoooooo. . .okay now breathe back in. . .

Max just turned a little red. . .

"Glad you decided follow my advice. . ."

"Yeah.I'm glad I listen

Now he's checking his watch again. . .uh-oh,he looks a little disappointed. . .now he's starting to fix his things. . .

"Liz. . .I have to go now. . ."

"Oh.K'.When do you wanna meet again?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow's good."

"Yeah."

I helped Max with his things and followed him to the door.

"Bye."

"Bye."

And he went out.

I shut the door and turned back to my things and went to bed. . .Life was so boring when Max wasn't around. . .

(TBC)
(Got any questions/comments?. . .Just ask. :wink: I'll answer anything and everything. . .)
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Mesmerized Part 6A-C

Post by liz_maria »

Mesmerized Part 6A-C

Q&A Answering:

Blessed4Ever:Searching for the soulmate. . .its a hard task and very hard to find. . .I don't think your a sap for thinking of trying to find someone. . . :) . . .when you think about it when your young. . .well,most of us think about it (Confession:me too! :D )

They're gonna be more than friends. . .oh yeah. :wink: . . .soon.

A/N:For those of you who were asking,Max realized his feelings for Liz just at the end of Part 4 and at the beginning of Part 5.Coz' I couldn't really decide when Max should start to "like" Liz, but at the end of Part 4 and at the beginning of Part 5 sounded like the best time for some feelings to be felt. . .

Part 6A
West Roswell High,Lunch Time

Max's P.O.V.

I was sitting with Micheal and Isabel for lunch since there was no more Pam to bother me. But,don't think that I didn't used to sit with Mike and Izzy until now. . .We've been sitting together since we were children and we just continued with tradition. . .

"So,Max. . .how did those study sesions with Liz go?". . .Weird.Micheal was never really interested in my study life. Jeez, he's only interested in my so-called sex(/love?) life.

"Why are you asking?"

"Me and Izzy are just wondering what's going on with your life." Yeah,right! You just wanna know if I'm in love with Liz.

"Yeah Max,I heard that you and Pam Troy decided to stop seeing each other." Who told you that,Iz?

"Yes.We stopped seeing each other."

"And why would you stop?That girl has one of the most biggest piece of ass I've ever seen!" Leave it to Mike to go ass-watching with his free-time. (Groan.)

"Why don't you go after her then,MIKE?" Isabel. . .He isn't serious about any of the girls with big asses. . .or boobs,he only wants Maria (who is Liz's best friend,of course).

"Iz,forgive me for butting in. . .Mike's only interested in Maria.But he can't talk to her because he's all shy. . ." there you go Micheal.Your true feelings for Maria,revealed.

"Easy,Micheal.Talk to Maria and tell her how you feel,duh!"

"Then do it to Alex will you?" Isabel smirked at Micheal.

"Will you be quiet! I am NOT into Alex Whitman the dweeb." Izzy rolled her eyes.

"Yeah,whatever Iz." Now Micheal's imitating her with the eye rolling.

"MICHEAL GUERIN,stop imitating me!" we laughed at Isabel.Now Isabel stuck her tongue out on Micheal and then she turned to face me.

"I know. . .that you like Liz."

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb with me,Max!I know you "like" her."

"Yeah,Max.Confess.We're gonna eventually find out for ourselves. . ."

"Well look who's talking. . .if it isn't Isabel-loves-Alex and Micheal-wants-Maria."

"Well. . .your Max-who's-desperate-for-Liz!" Isabel is now teaming up with Mike and their both laughing at me.

"So I like her. . .fine.But you two have to admit your obsession for both Alex and Maria."

"Just be quiet okay.Then we'll keep your secret."Iz and Mike said at the same time.

"Okay,then we keep each other's secrets about this."

Part 6B
West Roswell High,After Classes

Liz's P.O.V.

I'm walking out of the campus premisses. . .with Maria and Alex.

". . .and you know what Tim Mcgraw said to Cindy O'Harra? He told her to go kick someone's ass. . ." Yup.If you guys are wondering,we're in the wacky world of Maria-ness.

". . .yeah,and do you believe that Jesse Nicholson and his girlfriend Andrea found them making-out under the bleachers last Friday!" Alex and Maria always have this gossip time right after school. . .(sigh).

"Is that all you guys ever talk about?" Now they're looking at me with these "well. . .yeah coz' we have boring lives" look.

"Later." I started to walk off to the opposite direction.

"K' Liz,see ya' later."

"Okay."

I walked off to the direction of the next bus stop.I don't feel in the mood for hitching a ride with Maria and Alex on Maria's Jetta.

Part 6C
Up in Liz's Room

Max's P.O.V.

We've just finished the school work and I am trying to find some conversation for me and Liz to talk about.

"So. . .uh,I noticed that you're always hitching a ride with Maria every morning. . ."

"Yeah.We've been doing it for a long time."

"Maria lives two blocks away from you and she's nearer to the school,right?"

"Yes."

"I was thinking. . .maybe,I mean. . .if you want me to. . .take you to school tomorrow. . .if its okay. . ." Now I see the look of shock registering in her face. . .I don't know if I should be excited or worried. . .

"Yes,I would really like that."

Now I think I'm grinning like an idiot! I hope she doesn't take it for the wrong thing. . . Anywayz, who cares?! I get to take the most beautiful girl in the world (a.k.a. Liz) to school tomorrow!

Liz's P.O.V.

I'm doing this floaty thing.Its the thing that makes you feel like floating and that your really,really light. It only happens to me when I'm ecstatic.And its happening now. . .

"When would you like me to pick you up?"

"Seven's okay.Classes start thirty minutes later anyway. . ."

"Okay.So,you go and tell Maria. . ."

"Yeah.I will."

Ring!Ring!Alarm clock! Dammit! Nine O'Clock!

"Bye,Liz."

"Yeah.see ya' tomorrow."

Right after Max left,I plopped down on my bed and called Maria.

". . .YOU DID WHAT?!I can't believe it!"

"Well I did.Is it okay with you?"

"Of course it is,girlfriend.If it makes you happy. . ."

"Thanks,Ria.This means alot."

"But don't forget,me and Alex will still tease you. . ."

"Whatever."

"Hey,that's what friends are for. . ." We both laughed.

"Just remember,Liz we'll always be here for you.No matter what."

"C'mon Ria,don't be soo dramatic."

"I'm just so proud of you. . ."

"Yes,mother Maria. . ."

"Very funny."

"Thanks!"

"Love ya' chica."

"Love ya' too. . ."

We hung up.

That night,I dreamed about Max.His beautiful brown eyes and perfect body.His hair and his nice personality. . .his kind attitude. . .and all that.

Pleasant dreams to you Liz Parker. . .

(TBC)
(Thanks for the support. . .all questions and comments are much appreciated and will be answered back to. . .)
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Mesmerized Part 7A-E

Post by liz_maria »

Answering Time:

Blessed4Ever Het to you too,chica! :D I totally agree w/ you on the gossip thing. . .its good when your not involved and bad when your in it!

New Part in a few days. . .I'm finishing up on it now. . .Thanks 4 all the support! :P

roswelluver Hopefully,there would be more of the third-degree soon. . .thanks! :)

A/N:Sorry for taking so long to post :oops: I'll have the new part faster next time. . . Anywayz,While I was doing this part,I was thinking about this song called "Passenger Seat" by a band called Steven Speaks. . .its like,theme-y.Anyway,here it is. . .the new part!Hope you guys like it. . .

Mesmerized Part 7A-E

Part 7A
Crashdown Cafe

(Five minutes earlier)
Max's P.O.V.

I entered the Crashdown.Okay. . .nobody familiar here yet. . .okay,a tall woman is approaching me. . .what could she want?

"Table for. . .one?" . . .oookay. . .

"Er. . .I'm not hungry. . ." She's looking at me as if I'm crazy. . .not good.

"Sorry.I'm. . .Max Evans. . .I'm here to pick Liz up. . ." She seems to understand coz' she's nodding.

"And. . .I'm Nancy Parker.Liz's mother. . ."

"Nice to meet you ma'am."

"Wait. . .Isn't Maria supposed to be the one who's picking up Lizzie?"

"We changed the plans. . .Maria's not gonna pick Liz up anymore."

"Oh.Wait a minute. . .I'll get Liz."

And she goes off to the 'Staff Only' door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crashdown Cafe (apartment above),Liz's room

Liz's P.O.V.

I've just dressed and ready and its 6:50a.m..It means he'll be here in ten minutes or less. . . I AM SOO NERVOUS!!!

Knock!Knock!

"Who is it?"

"Liz honey,its me." Mom.Ugh! Not now. . .I'm waiting for Max to arrive. . .

"What is it,mom?"She opened the door a crack and looked at me sitting on my bed.

"There's a guy downstars. . .he's-uh. . .oh!. . .M-max was his name or something like that. . ." I held my breath. . .Whoa!,he's here?!

". . .he said something about picking you up. . .He said Maria wasn't going to anymore. . ." uh-oh! The 'Liz,are you sure about what this is?' look is on display.

". . .do you know this guy?" I know every single thing about him!Try me. . .

"He's my bio lab partner." The 'worried/concerned' look (which is pretty similar to the 'Liz,are you sure about what this is?' look) . . .

"Okay. . .Liz.Go ahead. . .but-be careful.Okay,honey?" Mom!!!

"Yes mom.I'll be careful." . . .the reluctance. . .

"Your all grown up now and I hope you can take care of yourself. . ."She looks as if she's about to cry. . .

"Mom,trust me.I know what I'm supposed to do. . ."

She's looking at me.Now she's going out of the room. . .Wwhheeewww. . .Okay now I HAVE to go!

Rush down the stairs. . .towards the 'Staff Only' door. . .and. . .I'm here!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 7B

Here comes Liz!. . .act normal.

"Liz. . ."

"So,have you met my mom?"

"Yeah. . .she's nice."

We were in the jeep and as I was starting the engine. . .

"Did anything strange happen when mom was down stairs?"She's looking at me. . .Can't lie about that. . .

"Yes. . ."

"Tell me."

"I went into the Crashdown and your mom walked towards me. . .she asked if I wanted a table for one. . ."Now Liz is chuckling softly. . .

"And I told her that I wasn't hungry so she looked at me as if I was out of my mind. . ." Now we were both laughing as I drove towards W.R. High.

"It was really embarassing. . .then,I told her who I was and what I was doing there. . .She introduced herself and went upstairs to your room. . ." Liz was giggling.

We reached the school and parked into the closest space to the campus.

Part 7C
W.R. High

Maria's P.O.V.

"Alex!There's Max's jeep!" We were standing at the school's main entrance that overlooked the parking lot outside.

"Liz Parker,get ready for some heavy teasing!!!" Alex is soo funny. . .

Wait a second. . .I'm feeling movement behind us. . .I turned my head and. . .OH MY GOD!. . .It was Micheal and Isabel standing right behind us!. . .

"Maria!How nice to see you!" Fake. . .Isabel,fake. . .its a little too perky for even the school's most popular girl and head cheerleader!

"What are you and Micheal doing behind us then,huh?" Alex was saying this while sneaking short glances at Isabel.

"We just happened to pass by. . .that's all. . ." Micheal's all fidget-y. . .

". . .I believe you. . ." I'm being sarcastic.

"Your doubting us?!-" Isabel's raising an eyebrow.

"Here they come!!!" Thank God that Alex was watching the door while I was busy trying to trap these two sneakies into confessing what they were doing behind us. . .

Okay,. . .here they go.Walking into the building. . .they went right past us without even noticing. They seem to be too busy talking to even notice. . .Okay. . .back to Micheal and Isabel. . . they're still staring after Liz and Max.

"HELLO?!"Waving a hand in front of them now. . .

"Huh?. . .oh. . .Would you look at the two of them. . ." They are soo busted!

"Ha!. . .you two are busted!Your watching them. . ."

"Just like the two of you." Nice reply for someone the likes of Micheal Guerin. . .

"Whatever.Let's go Alex.We're gonna be late."I led Alex away to our first class. . .Liz is soo gonna be teased. . .

Part 7D
Bio Lab

Liz's P.O.V.

We are having so much fun!We're gonna meet again tonight (we talked about it while walking into the building) because of next Monday's test.We're doing our last minute reviews. . .and hopefully, we'll get to talk.

"Okay,class is over.Everyone go except for Elizabeth Parker.I'd like to have a word with you." What's he calling me for?!. . .now I'm panicking (GULP!)

I gave Max a little wave before he left and I gathered my things and approached Mr. Hybels at his desk.

"Liz,have you done any tutoring sessions with Max Evans yet?" So that's why he called me over. . .DUH! (slaps my self for forgetting)

"Yes sir."

"Have you had the third session done yet?"

"Yes."

"Great.Now I'm giving both of you a choice.You may continue to meet according to how you've planned even after the test for some studying.You may discuss it with Max if you want."

"Yes I will.Thank ou sir."

I walked out of the room feeling really happy all over (a.k.a. that float-y feeling. . .). Mr. Hybels allowed us to continue meeting for study-DATES?!. . .That is unbelievable!!!

Part 7E
W.R.High Cafeteria,Lunch Time

Max's P.O.V.

I'm sitting here with Mike and Iz. . .They've been giving me the 'suspicious/evil' look since I joined them. . .what's with them today?!

"Something bothering you guys?"

"Well you don't really see us,do you?" What the hell is Izzy talking about?!

"What do you mean?"

"Let me explain,dude. . ." Thank you Micheal.I'm listening.

"This morning. . .we were standing by the school's entrance."

"Yeah,so?"

"Did you see us there?"

"No.Not really."

"See what I mean?" Iz was facing Mike and she was making an exaggerated effort to become hurt. . .

"What do you mean,then?"

"We were right there with Alex and Maria.Behind them to be exact-"

"Wait Iz,the two of you were hanging out with Alex and Maria?"

"That's not the point. . .Anyway,we saw you two coming. . ." (Isabel said this)

"And both of you went past the four of us without even noticing. . ." (this was from Micheal)

"What were the four of you doing by the entrance?" both of them look really guilty. . .

"Y-you were spying on us?!" This was hilarious! Four nosy spies totally caught in the act of their snooping.

"No!We were just walking around and we happened to pass the entrance whe-"

"Ha!. . .nice excuse,Iz. How could the four of you be soo weird?"

"Hmmpphh!" This was snobby Miss Isabel with her 'how dare you!' glare.

I looked over the cafeteria and spotted Liz.Apparently,she was suffering the same fate as I was, only she was blushing.And I could see her saying 'cut it out you guys!'

"Did you talk to Alex and Maria?"

"Just a little bit. . ." (this was from Iz)

"What did you say to them?''

"Maria turned around and saw us behind them.She asked us what we were doing and there. . . and while we were talking,Alex saw youcoming in and both of you just walked straight on. You guys didn't even notice us FOUR standing there staring after you two." (Mike talking. . .)

"Are you gonna ask her out on a date?" I think this is the sisterly side of Izzy talking. . .

"I will. . ."

"Good.Coz' it seems to me that the two of you were meant to be more than just friends. . ."

(TBC)
(Questions :?: . . .Ask ahead.)
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Mesmerized Part 8A-D

Post by liz_maria »

TebibehrYes,Part 10 is written in paper and will (when I finish be posted out soon. . .Thanks! :D

A/N:Here it is. . .it took me awhile but. . .

Mesmerized Part 8A-D

Part 8A
Crashdown Cafe,That night

Liz's P.O.V.

You know what the first thing I noticed about Max is since we started the study-dates?. . .he's one fast learner!Today,it only took us fifteen minutes to review everything and its still early so now is the quality talk time I still have before Max leaves and Maria comes in for our girlfriend sleep-over every Friday night.

It's funny. . .Max seems to be so quiet tonight.He looks like he's deep into thinking. . . DISTRACTED!. . .that's the word I was looking for. . .

"You seem quiet tonight. . ." I don't quite think he heard me. . .

"Nothing.I'm good. . ." He's listening?. . .Well,. . .

"So,. . .do you want anything to drink?. . .you look a little flushed. . ."

". . .No. . .thanks,I'm fine."

Pause. . .

"Okay. . ." I wonder what's bothering him so much. . .

"Um,. . .Liz?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna meet on Saturday. . .I mean-if its okay with you. . ."

"Huh?" Wait a second. . .I'm still trying to take that in. . .

". . .Are you asking me out?" I AM SO FUCKING STUPID!!!. . .I'm rushing into things again!

Another Pause. . .(a weird/akward one)

". . .Er,sorry. . ." Now I see Max smiling. . .he looks. . .relieved?. . .What the hell is going on around here?!

"That's okay. . .it was what I wanted to ask you anyway. . ."

"Really?"

". . .I've been trying to ask you all night. . ." AAAAAWWWWWWWW. . .That is sooo sweet. . .he wants to ask me out. . .(secretly sighing dreamily and my soul is floating around the room,elated)

". . .so,Saturday?. . ."

"Yeah. . .are you doing anything then?"

"Only in the morning. . .I have to work."

"What time does your shift end?"

"Five."

"Is it okay if I come by at Seven?"

"Yeah. . ."

Now there's another pause (aren't we full of pauses,today?),but a comfortable one.We're just really comfortable looking at each other. . .specially when there's eye contact. . .ya' know,he has these really beautiful and powerful (with alot of soul) amber-brown eyes that you can just stare at all day (and also all night) long. . .

"Liz. . ." He broke the stare and looked away. . .Danm! ". . .what time is it?"

"Um. . ." I looked at the clock. "Eight thirty-five."

"Oh,shit. . .Iz is gonna be screamig at me. . .she needs the jeep. . ." He looks at me with those mesmerizing eyes. . .he is just so adorable!

"Sorry Liz.I need to go. . .I'll see you tomorrow,okay?"

"Yeah,I'll see you too. . .bye." I stood by the door as Max smiled warmly at me and opened the door in time to see Maria there with a surprised look on her face.

"Max!Hello. . ." Maria beamed at him and I saw him blush.

"Bye Maria,I was just leaving. . ." he mumbled.

"Okay. . .buh-bye Max!" Max quietly went out and closed the door behind him.

I turned to face Maria. . .

"Lizzieeeeeeeee!!!Tell me everything."

I pushed Maria to the bed and we sat down on the edge.I grabbed a pillow and threw in to her face.

"Liz!Tell me or else. . ."

"Or else what?. . ." I like taunting 'Ria. . .

"Or else. . .this!!!" She took a pillow and whacked me over the head with it.

"Pillow fight!!!"

We sat there whacking each other with pillows and laughing. . .I lunged at Maria with a pillow to the stomach and she got back at me by pushing a pillow to my face that made me lose my balance and I landed on the floor on my butt with a thud.

"Oowwww. . .my ass. . ."

Maria giggled. "Sorry chica. . ."

"I'm serious!That hurts."

"Just tell me. . .What happened?"

". . .He. . .asked me out." a gave her a mysterious smile as I pushed myself up and back to the edge of the bed.

"On a DATE?!"

". . .maybe. . .Yeah. . ."

"Oh,God. . .Liz,that's great!"

"I know. . ."

"When?"

"Saturday. . .as in tomorrow. . ."

"We have to get you ready. . .we need Alex!"

"I'll get him tomorrow,okay?He always eats breakfast here on Saturdays."

"Oh,yeah. . .well you must pick out something to wear."

"Can't it wait 'till tomorrow?"

"No,tomorrow. . .you'll be under alot of stress. . .we'll have to decide what to do with your hair,make-up. . ."

"Good thing your sleeping over now. . ."

"Ain't it the truth." Maria flashed me her super-cute smile.

"Now. . ." her face goes from smiling to serious. "what would you like to wear. . .detailed descrption please."

"Hmm,. . .something simple. . .I don't like over-elegant things. . .makes me feel weird and akward.Not too much accesories. . .you choose what you think looks good on me."

"Okay then. . ." Maria started going through my closet contents nodding and shaking her head at my things.

"Liz,don't you have anything new?"

I lowered my head,slightly embarassed. "I haven't shopped in awhile."

"That's okay,there's bound to be something here that'll be good enough for tomorrow night."

Maria pulled out a tan fitted spaghetti-strapped top and hip-hugging jeans with matching denim bag and a camel-colored suede belt with multiple suede designs shaped like butterflies.

"So chica,what d'ya think?"

"It's nice.I like it. . .now what?"

"This." she said as she went to my jewelry case on the dresser and pulled out my golded heart necklace which I bought when we started high-school. . .It was real. . .and expensive too. . .

Maria laid the clothes etc. on my bed as I glanced at them with satisfaction.

"Your good. . .really,really good."

"Why,thank you."

"But. . .what about the shoes."

"Liz,strappy sandals are fine. . ."

"Okay,good."

"Your all set. . .and the hair. . .just the way it is. . .The make-up?. . .Coral lip gloss."

"That's really simple."

"Just following orders."

I laughed and shook my head. . .when I used to date Kyle,Maria really hated him from the start and she kept making me wear clothes with colors that were too bright and too much make-up in hopes that Kyle would dislike it. . .It never worked though. . .all that matters was that he could get a loan from me.

Part 8B
Maria's P.O.V.

I am soo excited for Liz!It's her first real date with a guy who isn't Kyle.I hate that jerk!

Part 8C
Evans's House

Isabel's P.O.V.

On my way to my room,I passed by Max's room and the door was slightly open I decided to check on him. . .Max was sitting on his bed,a troubled look on his face.

"Hey Max.Got a problem?" He suddenly sat upright and sighed.

"Iz,how'd you get in?" He didn't even notice?. . .

"If you have a problem,just tell me. . .maybe I can help you. . ."

"Okay. . .I asked Liz out."

"That's great."

"But,I don't know where to take her. . .we're gonna go out tomorrow."

I sighed and rolled my eyes.Max is soo clueless. . .That's because when he was still dating the other girls,they got to choose all the date places.

"I've been to the botanical park.It's new. . .I think Liz is gonna like it. . .Y'know,she being a science whiz and all. . ."

He looks at e gratefully. . .My brother can be such a dork. . .

"Thanks,Iz."

"Your welcome.Bye. . ."And I walked out of the room.

I'm thinking about Alex Whitman.He's such a geek but there's someting about him. . .it's obvious that he's drooling over me. . .

Part 8D
Max's P.O.V.

Now I know where to take her. . .but where do we eat?I'm gonna look at the phone book.Maybe tha place has a restaurant in it. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~
Liz's P.O.V.

I'm sleepy. . .Goodnight!I have to get ready for tomorrow. . .

(TBC)
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Mesmerized Part 9A-E (PG-13-ish)

Post by liz_maria »

A/N:First of all. . .I'd like to say my thank-yous. . .(there's no occasion though,. . .I just feel really thankful)I'd like to thank all of those people who stopped by to read my work. . .registered or unregistered. . .thanks! (Though I'd prefer the registered ones coz' you can talk to them or read their fics/replies. . .so if your not registered. . .I think it's much more fun to be part of the fun,fun board [officially].)

I'd specially like to thank those who have been leaving some feedback. . .(every time I read your fbs,I get a confidence boost [big time!]) keep em' coming. . .tee hee hee :). . .

Second. . .Isn't this new board really cool?. . .

Third. . .I have an announcement to make:I have three other fics (one has already ended). . .I don't think I'll continue the other 2 coz (personally) I think they sucked hugely. . .so I want to ask you guys. . .How can I delete a fic that I won't be continuing anymore?. . .

And fourth. . .Here's the time when I answer all the fbs:

Tebibehr:Chica!. . .here ya' go. . .the new part's ready! :D How's every little thing?. . .

Jessica_01:Hello there! :) Ur wish is my command. . .the new part. . .it took a little longer coz i had soo much to do these past few days but that's over and done with. . .

kittens:Hi!. . .is this the first time you read this fic?. . .thank you,thank you!. . .here's the next part. . . :P

For all you readers:

My updating will be a litle slower this month coz of school opening in our country. . . :roll: But I'll try to check on the stuff and will hopefully update weekly.Thanks to all you roswellians out there! :wink:

Mesmerized Part 9A-E

Part 9A
Crashdown Cafe,The Next Morning

Alex's P.O.V.

I'm eating beakfast here. . .As usual. . .listening to Liz and Maria talk while they work.

". . .and that's why we need your help." Maria was explaining what happened the night before (on Max asking Liz out).

"Fine.Since I have nothing to do today,I'll stay." Liz smiled at me appreciatively.

"Liz. . .did he tell you where he was taking you?" Maria's all sing-song voiced today.

"Come to think of it,no.He didn't tell me."

"Must be a surprise than." I suggested.

"Yeah. . .must be."

"Maria,would you like to see something funny?"

"What would that be?"

"Kyle's dad is gonna sing at 'olde bar'!" FYI:"Olde Bar" is a bar that' country styled.(For all the country folk. . .)

Maria started laughing. "When?"

"Tonight.Seven-thirty. . ."

"I am going. . .just for the laughs."

Part 9B
Liz's P.O.B.

Alex and Maria are so silly.They're really gonna go see Jim Valenti and the Kitshickers!

Kling! The door opened and a flower delivery guy stepped in.I went forward to talk to him.

"Um. . ." He checked his list. "This is for a Miss Liz Parker."

I heard Maria gasped behind me.

"I'm Liz."

"Here ya' go."He handed me a bouquet of peach colored roses and went back out.

"What?. . .I'm so confused. . ."

I spun the slowers around and saw a card.I opened it and written inside was:

'Eleven roses for the most incredible
woman I've ever met. . .

-Max'

I nearly fell to the floor in shock. . .

Part 6C
Maria's P.O.V.

What is Liz gaping at?I know damn well that someone sent her the roses,but. . .why?!

"Liz?" Alex stood next to Liz,trying to pull her to the back.

" 'Ria,a little help,please." I ran up to the two of them and helped Alex drag Liz to the back locker room.

"Liz,tell us about that." I pointed to the flowers impatiently.

"It's from Max." She handed me the flowers for me and Alex to examine it.

After reading,I stared at Liz in awe.

"Liz,that is soo romantic!!!" I shrieked.

Alex looked at us,a little grossed out.

"Lex,what?"

That's really nice,but I'd better get out of the room before you guys start talking about girly things."

Liz rolled her eyes as Alex stepped back out into the diner.

"That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me."

"Yeah,but why eleven?. . .couldn't it just be a dozen?"

Whatever,. . .its the thought that counts,right?"

"I guess. . .but one more rose isn't really a difference. . ."

Liz shrugged.

"We have to get back to work."

I gave her a quick hug before stepping out of the back room and into the diner.

Part 9D
Evans's House,That afternoon

Max's P.O.V.

I just had to send the roses. . .Let me explain. . .When I was going through the phone book,I just came across the 'flowers' page and I had the idea. . .I heard from the people in school that Liz loves the color of peach,so that explains the rose color.

Fortunately,there was a restaurant in that botanical garden/park.Apparently,it was a thirty-minute drive from here (on the way to the desert area).

I have to get ready now. . .so if ya' don't mind. . .

Part 9E
Liz's Room,Six-thirty (one hour before Max arrives)

I just finished dressing.Alex and Maria are here.They're doing the hair while I'm doing the lip gloss. . .

"Alex!Your doing it all wrong. . ." that's Maria scolding Alex about combing my hair the wrong way.

"Sorry,Maria.It's not my fault that I'm a guy."

"Yeah right." Maria winked at Alex.

"Shut up!" Alex went all red. "Hmph!"

"Okay Liz,you're all set!"

"Thanks,you guys.Now all you have to do is wait with me until he gets here.Then,you're free to go see Jim Valenti and the Kitshickers."

Alex snickered at the mention of the band's name.

"Tell ya' what,I'll treat you to the food we're gonna eat if you stop teasing me. . ." Alex hates it when Maria teases him about things. . .Especially on his huge crush who is non-other than. . .Isabel Evans.

"We have a deal." Maria gamely shook Alex's hand.

Knock!Knock!

"Who is it?"

"It's me. . ." OH MY GOD!!!. . .He's here. . .

(TBC)
The Date. . .don't miss the next part!
(All questions and fbs. . .whatever they may be. . .will be very much appreciated and replied to. . .)
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Mesmerized Part 10A-C

Post by liz_maria »

A/N:Hi! :D First of all. . .Answers!

Jessica_01Hello! :D I hav 2 admit,ur seeing my so very evil side right now. . .the new part's here. . .bwahaha! :twisted: You'll see even more of my evilness. . .!You'll see why. . . :evil:

Blessed4Ever Hello chica! :wink: . . .No,Alex and Maria are NOT and never will be those country music fans. . .they're still into pop stuff. . .you dig the rose idea :?: I'm surprised. . .Don't worry,Maria knows better now. . .she's gonna insist that Alex cleans up afterwards (u know,4 group contribution and all. . .)See ya'! :D

tebibehrI have shown you my evil side! :P I'm loving it!Read on and see why there are only eleven roses. . .Awww. . .sweet!You want me to teach your boyfriend a thing or two. . .(that is,if u hav one. . . :) )Richard isn't going to our school anymore. . .And Boni has grown. . .We'll see about the fic deletings. . .coz' i think the other's are very hard to continue since there's school and all. . .we'll see. . . bye! :P

And now. . .my evil-y new piece! :twisted: tee-hee-hee

Mesmerized Part 10A-C

Part 10A
(Same place) Crashdown Cafe,Liz's Room

Maria's P.O.V.

"He's here!Quick,Alex.Let Liz go out alone!"

Liz looked at me and I nodded as she went out the door to meet Max.

"Let's wait until they're gone.Then,we'll go out."

Alex nodded.

~~~~~~~~
Liz's P.O.V.

I can't believe I'm standing here-in front of Max. . .on a date!

"Hi!"

"Hi. . ."He is soo,soo cute!!!He's wearing a shirt and jeans but he looks so damn hot!

He's standing there holding a single peach rose (similar to the ones I got this afernoon).

"Here's rose number twelve." He hands me the rose while showing-off his super-sexy grin.

"Thanks."

"Uh. . .are you ready to go?"

"Yeah. . ."Max nodded and held my hand as he led me down the stairs.

We went out of the 'staff only' door in time to see my father standing there.He quickly approached us and we stopped walking. . .ugh!

"Liz. . .who is he?"

"Dad,this is Max Evans. . .my bio lab partner." He regarded Max with a non-chalant glance.

"Good evening sir."

"Both of you be careful.I expext Liz back by ten-thirty. . ."

"Yes sir." Dad turned and walked away.

We continued our way outside the Crash and to his jeep.We both got in and drove away from the Crash.

"Liz. . .do you like plants?"

"Yeah,I like them. . ."

"Good."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. . ."

The air was cool since the sun had set. . .The wind was blowing my hair to the back which annoyed me coz' it was getting on my lips (sticking to my lipgloss to be more specific).

Part 10B
Max's P.O.V.

After an incredibly long and silent drive,we finally parked into the side of the rode and was walking to the entrance. . .A guy who was standing by the entrance approached us.

"Sor,reservation for?. . ."

"Max Evans."

The guy looked at his list and nodded.

"Ah. . .yes. . ."

He smiled at me and Liz,then opened the wire-mesh gates.We stepped in and Liz turned to look at me.

"How did you find this place?" Should I tell her that Iz told me about this place?. . .

"Iz said that you'd probably like it here."

"That was awful nice of her. . ."

"Yeah. . .She's a really nice person.People at school think she's such a bitch but. . .she's a good person." Who knew that I could sound like such a geek?!

Liz slowly nodded and checked he surroundings again.I'm doing my own personal place scan. . .Huge garden!The place had [maybe] a thousand flowers and a bunch of butterflies flying around everywhere. . .From where we were standing (which was just in front of the main entrance gate), there were pathways ahead going through the park and restaurant. . .

"Liz,are you hungry?" Don't ask. . .I'm starving!

"Sort of. . .I haven't eaten since lunch." I smiled at her sympathetically.

"I'm hungry too.Let's go eat."

We walked to the direction of the garden-based restaurant (or bistro. . .as the phone book described it. . .).

I sure hope this is gonna be a good start of a (hopefully) great night.

~~~~~
Part 10C

Liz's P.O.V.

Good thing he asked me to eat right now.I am so hungry. . .I didn't eat coz' I was just soo nervous and queazy that I thought I'd throw-up if I ate even a single bite!

Oookay,we're here.This restaurant is pretty small. . .It's surrounded by all the plants.There are like,four tables inside and two outside.Basically,its just located on one side of the park.

"You pick.Table inside or outside?"

I gestured to a table outside."Let's enjoy nature nature to the fullest."

We went it as a waiter stepped up from nowhere and pulled my chair for me.

"Um. . .thanks." We sat as the waiter handed our menus.

"Goodevening sir,ma'am.Tonight's special is:Steak With Mushroom Sauce."

Max looked at his menu and back to the waiter. "I'll have the special."

The waiter looked towards me. "How about you,ma'am?"

"The special sounds cool .T'll have one of those too."

"And the beverages?"

"Lemonade." We said that at the same time

The waiter jotted down our orders on his notebook and left.

We laughed. "I didn't know you like lemonade. . ."I said in amusement.

"I love the way my mother makes them. . .Since the first time I've tried it,I loved it ever since."

"Have you tried the ones at the Crash?"

"Not yet.I've only been there a couple of times. . ."

"You should have one soon. . .They're great."

"I will. . ." . . .and again with that super-dazzling smile.

I looked at my hands and realized that I was still holding on to the peach rose. . .I had never let it go since he gave it to me. . .

The waiter was back on our table with the food.

"Sir,ma'am. . .dinner is served." he layed our food on the table and left for the kitchen. . .

Max's P.O.V.

Thank God the food arrived!. . .it's not that I'm really,really hungry. . .-okay,maybe I am,but. . .I'm still going through what I'm gonna say later. . .and t's enough to make a guy starve. . .No!I'm not telling now. . .you'll see later. . .

Liz's P.O.V.

. . ."So,. . .What are Isabel and Michael doing tonight?" As you can see. . .we are talking right now. . .and. . .eating.Let's wait and see where this conversation brings us. . .

"I think Isabel has a date with Freddie Summerville. . .and Mike. . .he's either at home or out with his friends. . .How about Alex and Maria?"

. . .they. . .oh yeah,they. . ."They went to see 'The Kitshickers' tonight."

Max laughed softly. "Where?. . ."

". . .Alex said it was in 'olde bar'. . .but,. . .they're just gonna watch for the laughs. . .have you ever seen Jim Valenti and his band mates perform?"

"Once. . .we went to this party which was supposed to be really cool with a 'famous' live band. . .Turns out,the much talked about band was them.Jim Valenti paid someone to spread the word of the party. . .It was their public debut.He must have thought that if kids were at his party,his band might be a big sucess with the rock generation and all. . ."

"What happened next?"

"Ten minutes into their debut 'concert' and everyone left in a hurry."

This WAS hilarious!I can't wait to ask 'Ria what happened! "I never saw them perform even when I was still going out with Kyle. . .he was just too embarassed.Everytime I'd mention something about his father's band he'd glare at me and say that it was none of my bussiness."

"You'd better not see it.They're just a waste of extra breathing space."

We laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few minutes later
(Still Liz's P.O.V.)

We're finishing up the meal now. . .Max called the waiter and paid for the food. . .

"Why don't we go around the garden some more."

He stood up and extended his hand out to me.I took it as we strolled down one of the pathways leading to the middle of the park. . .

(TBC)
(Well,how twisted am I :?: Tell me!)