Destiny Awaits (CC/AU/Mature/ Adult) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

POM

Destiny Awaits (CC/AU/Mature/ Adult) Thread #2

Post by POM »

Title: ~*DESTINY AWAITS*~
The Location: Antar

Species: Alien

Disclaimer: I don't own rights to Roswell

The UpperClass: (The Royals of Antar)

* Zan(Max)- The Reblous King of Antar...a single bachelor who loves to party...and goes from one woman to the next... that is until Elizabeth walked into his live and turned everything upside down and inside out!!

*Alexander(Alex)- Zans little brother.. and Prince of Antar.. he knows is responsabilites and is betrothed to a beautiful girl by the name of Maria. For which whom he does not love..but will do anything.. for the sake of his planet.

*Rath(Michael)- Zans second in command...and his second man.. he will do anything for the sake of his leader...even if his marriage with one he does not love stands in the way of that..

*Ava(Tess)-The Tempteress..by some..but will only have one love in her heart for only one..Kyle..The personal servant of Zan. Zan has come to her in aking for marriage, but she has declined...she will not marry a man that she does not love..

*Vilandra (Isabel)-Is married to Rath..but has had a long explict affair with Alexander... their love speaks beyond any words..no one can keep them apart..(Well, maybe her husband Rath, and the fact that Alexander is soon to be Wed..may be ). With Vilandra sharing the house with her little sister Ava--can be kind of troubling at times.

The LowerClass:(Servants)

*Mary (Maria)- Alexanders soon to be wife...But she has no interest in Alex..but the one she really cares for is Rath..they have been flirting a lot and she has caught him glancing at her numberous times..but he has never made is move..mostly becuase he is in a marriage, They were forced to marry by their parents. And Maria hopes she can change all that for him. Elizabeth is her Cousin.

*Keith(Kyle)- Zans assistant..Everything was fine for him until, they day he ran into Tess in the grand hall and It was love at first sight..much to his suprise..he found out that his love was true..but didn't know how do go on from there.

*Elizabeth (Liz)- Elizabeth comes into the picture..because her parents died just a month ago and she couldn't get off her feet until now..she has a new job in the palace to be a servant to the temptress of Antar (Ava). At a personnal request from her Cousin Mary. She dosen't know what to expect from this new chapter in her life but shes not going to turn back now!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VILLIANS
KIVAR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*DEAD*
*SERENA*

Serena was Zan's first love. They were happy and in love. They were expected to be wed. 6 years ago, Kivar decided to bombard Serena with presents and gifts. Being a very material girl, Serena decided to go with Kivar. Zan was heartbroken. They Kivar decided to put the nail in the coffin. He killed her in front of him. The memory wil haunt Zan forever.
Ever since he has been a party animal, getting drunk as to wipe away the painful memory.....then Liz came along...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sibling Pairings:
Zan and Alex are brothers
Ava and Vilandra are Sisters
Mary and Liz are Cousins
Rath & Keith is related to non of them!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couples:
*Max/Liz
*Tess/Kyle
*Michael/ Maria
*Isabel/ Alexx

Characters:

*Zan[Max]- madroswellfan

*Elizabeth[Liz]- POM :)

*Mary[Maria]-Madroswellfan

*Kyle[Keith]- Madroswellfan

*Alexxander [Alex]- POM :)

*Vilandra [Isabel]-POM

*Ava [Tess]- ~POM~

*Rath [Michael] - POM

* Kivar - POM [ ME]

* [Dead] Serena- Madroswellfan

** all other characters open--will introduce new characters throughout the Role Play!! :D **

[Max POV on Liz ]
Have you ever really loved a woman?
by: Brayan Adams

To really love a woman
To understand her - you gotta know her deep inside
Hear every thought - see every dream
N’ give her wings - when she wants to fly
Then when you find yourself lyin’ helpless in her arms
Ya know ya really love a woman

When you love a woman you tell her
That she’s really wanted
When you love a woman you tell her that she’s the one
Cuz she needs somebody to tell her
That it’s gonna last forever
So tell me have you ever really
- really really ever loved a woman?

To really love a woman
Let her hold you -
Til ya know how she needs to be touched
You’ve gotta breathe her - really taste her
Til you can feel her in your blood
N’ when you can see your unborn children in her eyes

When you love a woman
You tell her that she’s really wanted
That you’ll always be together
So tell me have you ever really -
Really really ever loved a woman?

You got to give her some faith - hold her tight
A little tenderness - gotta treat her right
She will be there for you, takin’ good care of you
Ya really gotta love your woman...

Then when you find yourself lyin’ helpless in her arms
When you love a woman you tell her
That she’s really wanted
That it’s gonna last forever
So tell me have you ever really
- really really ever loved a woman?

Just tell me have you ever really,
Really, really, ever loved a woman?
Just tell me have you ever really,
Really, really, ever loved a woman
?

**Old Thread **
Last edited by POM on Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Your getting Married!!...To Who? you never told me this..." I said jokinly. Look I'm going to go find Ava and Vilandra to talk about the party details okay..." I went behind the desk and kissed him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I kissed her back. "Ok sweetie" I said, "but don't be too long...I'm almost done and then I'll have time on my hands" I said smiling.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Yeah..I bet you do--" I smiled back at him and shook my head. I knew that if I found Kyle I would find Ava. But instead--I found Vilandra outside.

Vilandra:

"Hey...Liz...How are you?" I asked her as she walked into the courtyard.

Liz:

"You are incharge of the bride and grooms parties aren't you?" I asked.

Vilandra:

"Yeah... all the girls are..." I smiled at her..."why?" I gave her a curious look at what extactly she was getting at.

Liz:

"Zan and I want to have a combined party...it's more like a get together...Really, no strippers through...we don't want them--even Zan said that he didn't want them. And Please don't let Kyle crash it with them...Please." I pleaded her.

Vilandra:

"don't worry about it...We'll take care of everything...anyways the Men don't even know about they party! Why don't you get back to Zan.." I winked at her.

Liz:

"thank you so much..." just as I was walking out... Alex was walking in. "Hey Alex.." I waved slightly and walked out.

Alex:

"What was that about?" I asked Lonnie.

Vilandra:
"Oh..Nothing...just girl talk as I kissed him.

Liz:

I made my way back to Zans office...he was on the phone...and I walked in and sat on the desk...and crossed my legs and played with the papers on his desk --and teased him slightly while he was still on the phone...I could tell he was getting agitated--by the looks he was giving me while he was talking to the person on the other end.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
Imagine the scene. Me on a conference call to all the important-high-up members of the royal court discussing the wedding and preperations...and theres Liz sitting on my table. Oh god she kept crossing and re-crossing her legs. My god how I wanted her right now.
I quickly told my conferees that I had to go as someone had made an error with the wedding cake and hung up.
I take one quick look at Liz before she was in my lap.
Whether I had pulled her there or she had come here I had no idea, but I didn't care. She was there. I moaned as our lips contacted.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Oh.. Mr. Evans??" I smiled as I kissed him back..
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"Hmm Liz....That was a very important phone call you got me off of...so I hope what you interupted me for was ergent" I said jokily between kisses. "How did the thing with Vilandra and Ava go?"
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Um..excuse me..your the one who hung up...I never asked you to! Vilandra said that should would take care of everything...and that the boys didn't know about any kind of party in the first place. But I can see that you don't want to be bothered with you work stuff--so I'll just leave you be...and we can play later..." I told him teasingly as I kissed him really quick and was out of the room before he could reject.

Rath:

I saw Liz leaving the room, and decided to talk to my friend about some stuff...before his big day and all. "Hey Zander...Can I talk to you...or are you busy?" I asked him.

Liz:

"Mary...." I called out... I found her in dinning room eatting breakfast-- "Where's Rath?" I asked her. She turned around and smiled at me... "Can you believe it...we're both on the verge of getting married... Who ever thought we'd be this happy?" I asked her.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I was going to say no...but Liz left the room to fast. It was only meant to be a joke! I sighed. Then Rath came in, asking if I was busy.
"No, Im not Rath. What's up?" I asked.

~~~~~MARY~~~~~
I smiled at her. "I know! Isn't it exciting! Im sooo happy! Rath is so great. So...nervous about tomorrow? Even a tiny little bit?"
POM

Post by POM »

Rath:

In two weeks I'm getting married...and I don't want to burden you by staying here--Mary and I want to get our own place...We are planning to move out by the end of the month...and I just wanted you to be the first one to know. I'm using the money...I should say fortune that my dad left me when he died to build our future on. Also, "How did you know that Liz was the one for you?" I asked him.

Liz:

"No...I'm more excited that anything...I mean...I can't wait to marry him...to have his children and live happily ever after--I'm living out the fairytale that I've always dreamed of...that we've always dreamed of..." I told her. "And what about you...are you nervous?" I asked.