Remember me (CC, AU, Mature) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I took Maxs hand..." Max Look...you are the only one for me...forever...you are my destiny--I've only loved you...that will never change. Besides, even though...Sean got the leading male role... the only reason is for the acting/ singing part...but the only kissing scene is at the end of a dancing number in the end... and he can't dance. It's a ballroom dance number... he's going to have the the understudy dance the number for him...because he tried to do it himself..and he got totally lost...and kept falling down. Max don't worry...that's why they call it acting..." Just then we all looked up to see the A-Squad come up to us... "Max... Liz..." They said... with a smile-- "Michael"... They didn't even agnologe Maria. "Liz... we wanted you to join the squad...What do you say?" They asked me. "Sure..Okay.." I told them with a smile.
"Great...just meet up with us in 7th Period today...and we'll get you caught up..." I nodded.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I smile. I knew they'd get her on the squad. "See" I said smiling. Then my smile left my face and I told her "Look, I know what you're saying Liz, but trust me, Sean will try every trick in the book to keep us apart... I just... I just don't want to lose you Liz. I love you too...but Im just scared that he'll trick us in someway, and even if his goal isn't to have you...he will try and stop us from being together and I don't know how I could take that."

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
I leant over and whisper to Maria "Teenage drama eh? Least no ones trying to split us up"
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center>Maria</center>

I giggled. "No one's dumb enough to try that!" I said, giving him a kiss of the cheek. He smiled at me and put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close. I sighed in content.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> Isabel</center>

I sighed and nodded. "You're right. I shouldn't be worried anyway; Max has always been responsible when it comes to keeping our secrets." I told him as we got our trays of food. I glanced around and noticed our group sitting outside under a large oak tree. "Come on, let's go over there." I said, nodding toward the party.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
I smile and put my arm around her. She's perfect. I wish this moment could last forever. I see Isabel and Alex and wave at them. I whisper to Maria "So whats your opinion on the Max/Liz thing? And the Max/Liz/Sean thing?"
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center>Maria</center>

"Um, well," I whispered back, "I doubt Liz would cheat or anything--no scratch that, I know Liz won't do cheat or anything, but Max is having a pretty hard time. What if he exposes you without trying to?" I asked worriedly.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I looked at Max...and didn't take my eyes off him... "See now..we can be together even more...I promise you nothing is going to happen...Remember I can see the future...I can see people futures and pasts...I can even hear there thoughts if I wanted to. I'm never going to leave you...you have to know that...your the one..." I told him quietly as I kissed him gently. I touched his shoulder and all the excess soda was wiped away from him. "Sorry...you were starting to get sticky--" I told him as I tried not to laugh.

Alex:

"Hello everyone... Liz? Max? How's it going?" I asked then Isabel nugged me on my side.. "What?" I whispered to her. "Max do you have the study notes for Math...I think I fell asleep in class today..." I told him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Thanks" I whispered to Liz. I hoped she was right...but there was nothing I could do about it now so I put ut to the back of my mind. "Hey Alex. Course you can, here" I said handing them to him. "I should warn you though, I was having a difficult time concentrating so they might not be very good." I said smiling. "Didn't you get much sleep last night Alex?"

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
I whispered to Maria "I know what your saying, but I doubt things would get that far. Max will get a hold on this. Ill make him if I have to. Don't worry sweety." I said kissing her on teh forehead. I turn back to the group conversation and hear Max ask "Didn't you get much sleep last night Alex?"
I smile as I butt in "Well Max did you?" I remarked coyly. We could all see the bags under his eyes.

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Me? Yeah of course Im fine." I told him shrugging it off.

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~~
I raised an eyebrow. "Liz, you look really tired too. Funny coincidence isn't it." I remarked tryng to find out what we all wanted to know...what happened last night.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Yeah.. I couldn't sleep--I was busy practicing my lines--for the tryouts today..." I told him casually.

Alex:

"right..." I said aloud, and again... Isabel nugged me.. "What?" I turned to her and asked. Everyone started to laugh a little.

Liz:

"Guys...we didn't do anything... I swear..." I smiled at him and took Max hand in Mine. "We just talked.." I told them.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"Talked? Really. Your saying you couldn't do that on the phone? We know that you went out Max. You werent at home this morning. So where were you? Let me guess. Liz's. Now your telling me you at Liz's to "talk" in the middle of the night?" I said.

~~~~~MAX~~~~
"Yes Michael that's exactly what Im saying." I told him exasperated.