Remember me (CC, AU, Mature) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I lead her towards the quad. The war inside of me continued. But I knew I should keep talking to her. Spend the last few days that I might have with her.
"So...what shall we talk about?"
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center>Maria</center>

"Anyways, how are you?"

"Good," I replied, "I took my math test today, which is like 50% of our grade, and I think I actually passed!" I told him happily. When I noticed he was still looking a little glum, I asked, "You're sure something isn't wrong?"
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center>Isabel</center>
Alex:

"Yeah..I did a little in Math today...but once the bell rang he shot out of the room before I say anything else to him. I'm telling you...he's head over heels in love with her..." I laughed a little but then I noticed that she wasn't. "Hey Iz...what's wrong...Is everything okay?" I asked her.
I don't know Alex," I said tearfully. "It's just... what if they's sleeping together? Or thinking about it? We don't know what could happen... I mean, maybe our bodies automatically get pregnant or something! Or maybe we do it differently than regular humans! What if they do something without thinking... and it turns out badly??"
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"Nah, I'm just worried about the whole Max/Liz thing. I mean... if things get out of control...I just don't want things to go crazy and people get hurt. Anyways, Im sure Max knows what he's doing...or he better had. Well done on your maths test. I bet ya did great."
I see Max and Liz heading out towards us. "Hey Max! Liz! Join us!" I called out.

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I smile at Liz. "Come on" I tell her, leading her towards them. "Hey Maria, Michael. What's up?"
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center>Maria</center>

"I think I passed my Math test!" I couldn't help but gush, smiling at both of them. Michael's reassurances weren't all that reassuring, but I decided to let it go and not worry about it. "How have you guys been?"
Last edited by maxandliz4ever1357 on Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Really oh well done Maria. Looks like both of you girls are having great days" I said with a half smile. I then turned to play with some grass.

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
I gave Maria a look. There was something up with Max. And I didn't know what it was. But it wasn't good.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center>Maria</center>

I returned Michael's look with a confused on of my own. "Uh, Max? You ok there, buddy?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I barely registered Maria talking to me. It was only when everyone was looking at me when I realised they wanted an answer.
"What? Oh yeah I'm fine. Absolutely. I mean why wouldn't I be. Got absolutely no reason to not be fine." I take out a can of coke from my bag and open it. I take a quick swig.
I look around and see Sean. He looks so smug. He sees me looking and gives a smirk.
The can Im holding suddenly sprays coke at me. I get covered by it. To anyone not sitting with us, it would have looked like i crushed the can. But I knew the others knew I hadn't.

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
I look at Max in alarm. "Ok what just happened?" I asked.

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I look around confused. "I...I...don't know. Maybe it was...fizzy?" I said, knowing perfectly well it wasn't. It had been fine before.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I look at Max...and see his eyes glaze at Sean and that's when his soda explodes in his face. "I think I know whats up..." Everyone looked at me except for Max-- " You see I got the lead in the school production and Max here thinks that I'm going to leave him for Sean Waterman! Just because there Might be a kissing scene in the Musical production. Which is hardly going to happen--" I lauged Casually but he didn't. "Max, C'mon... That isn't going to happen. You trust me don't you?" I asked him.

Alex:

"Well, I'm sure Max knows the risks of there actions..and I'm sure they aren't going to do anything that would risk them being caught or you guys in general to be exposed. If you want we can hold a meeting or something later on... " I suggested...but that was the least I could do. "Iz, c'mon stop worring." I comforted her.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I look at Liz. "Of course I trust you. You're everything to me."
I then mutter "It's Sean I don't trust." I said picking grass and making it into a pile on the floor.

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"Liz, to be fair, Max and Sean have always been in competition. I mean, always. If Max gets close to a girl Sean snags her away, if Max gets head of a team, so does Sean. Trust me, Sean will know you're his girlfriend and that will be why he tried out in the play."

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
At that moment the heap of grass flung in my face. I look around. No one saw it accept us. But it was close.