Destiny Awaits (AU, CC, Mature/Adult) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"I've got a silly enough name as it is thanks" I said cheekily. I ducked as she tried to hit me with a pillow.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Now is that right..." I put my leg on either side of him as I pinned him down..." I beg to differ" I told him. I touched his chest--and slowly making my way down his bare chest and down to his crotch--I could feel him trembling as I did so.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
Oh god.
"Liz" I groan as she touches me. "What exactly are you trying to do to me?" I asked, my voice huskier than usual.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

" Oh...I don't know...I said as I go a little further down and then circlearl motion for a bit then coninue back up to him. What do you think is going to happen? A) we can take a shower B) we can go to sleep C) Make Love or D) We can do A and C and then some..." I suggested to him as I began to kiss his neck.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"God Liz , do you know what power you have on me" I ask as she kissed my neck. I couldn't stop myself anymore. I pulled her up my body to my mouth and found her lips with my own. "God Liz!" I murmer into her lips as we kiss. It was so amazing. God shes brilliant.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

As he pulls me next to him...I can't help but continue to kiss his neck...then a suddenly get a rush of pain..."Wait...they're kicking..I rolled onto my back an held my stomach. I grabbed Zans hand so he could feel, a sudden smile spread across his face.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I beam as Liz lets me feel them kicking. "Wow. There amazing!" I said amazed at the miracle of life. "Just like there mother" I said smiling.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Yeah right...I think there excited...or something...cuz they won't stop kicking...our son is going to be a wild one...just like his father!!" I told him. I took a deep breath...and within minutes they settled down--"Am I really going to make a great mother?" I asked him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I smile at her. "I know you will sweety. I know it with every fibre of my being. I can see it in your eyes. The way they sparkle even when you talk about them"
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

Zan promise me that we will always be together...I can only be a great Mom when I'm with you..." I touched his face... "I love you too much--and we came this far...I don't think I could live without you.." I told him as a tears escaped my eye and slid down my ivory face.