Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue 3/7/17 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 30 1/27/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow Serena went through a terrible thing when she was young. Glad Kyle is there for Serena when she needs someone. Wow Love the 2nd date Max and Liz went on. Max is being such a loving caring person on their date. It seems Max is nervous about Liz meeting his family.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Poor Liz and Max......it's going to be hard to take it slow and get to know each other.......with the parents insisting on dinner. Hope that doesn't scare off Liz when she goes to meet Mrs. Evans.
Zan and Rath are still after the young girls.......so terrible.
I'd be glad to shoot both of them.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Serena does have a bad past. Max is being the perfect romantic boyfriend.

Carolyn It will not be easy on Max and Liz to take their relationship at their own pace with their parents butting in. Zan and Rath will get what is coming to them.

Part 31

Liz walked next to Max as they head up the walk to his parents front door. Liz was nervous. She had never actually met the parents of any guy she had gone out with. Max smiled at her. Liz was dressed in a dark pink sun dress and her white sandals. Max was dressed in white linen pants a blue polo shirt and white linen jacket. When she first saw him she thought he looked a little like someone from the old show Miami Vice that her dad liked so much. Max opened the front door and they walked in. Liz looked around and saw that while it would be classified as a mansion it was a smaller one. The front hall was warm and welcoming. To her right she saw a marble staircase that lead to the second floor, while on her left was a living room that was set up for welcoming guests.

"Wow! This is nice." Said Liz
"Yeah. I can't tell you how many times I got yelled at for sliding down the banister." Said Max
"So you use to slide down the banister?" Asked Liz
"At least once a week from the time he was eight until he was ten. Then he stopped when he fell off and nearly cracked his head open."

Liz and Max turned to see a woman in her late forties to early fifties with blond hair coming from down the hall.

"Hi mom." Said Max wrapping her in a hug.
"Hi honey."
"Mom, I would like you to meet Liz Parker. Liz, this is my mom Diane Evans." Said Max
"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Evans." Said Liz
"Nice to finally meet you Liz. Maybe later I can show you the scrapebook Max had as a kid." Said Diane
"Scrapbook? Max never told me about a scrapbook." Said Liz
"Mom! Liz doesn't want to see some old scrapbook." Said Max
"Actually I think she would. She can see just how obssed you were with her as a kid." Said Isabel joining them.
"Isabel, maybe next week you should have Alex come to dinner." Said Max
"Isabel, who is Alex?" Asked Diane
"No one." Said Isabel
"Alex Whitman is the guy Isabel is seeing. He is on Stone Crossing with Liz." Said Max
"He is a really great guy Mrs. Evans. He plays my brother." Said Liz
"I see. Isabel, he is to come to dinner next week." Said Diane
"Yes mom." Said Isabel
"Come let's go sit down. Liz may I offer you something to drink? A glass of wine maybe?" Asked Diane
"Actually Mrs. Evans, not only do I not drink alcohol I won't be twenty one until December." Said Liz
"Really? I don't think I knew that." Said Diane
"It's OK. I don't let out a lot about my personal life to the press. Hence someone sees me kissing a guy on the beach and I am engaged to be married." Said Liz

Diane laughed.

"I saw that in people! I thought it was the funniest thing I ever saw."
"My mom didn't think so. She went crazy on me." Said Liz
"Does she live nearby?" Asked Isabel
"Lucky for me no. I'm from Roswell New Mexico. My parents still live there."
"Roswell? Isn't that the alien tourist trap?" Asked Diane
"Yeah. It is really bad in the summer."
"Honey, relax no one here bites." Said Diane
"Well not since Bear died when I was fourteen." Said Max
"Who was Bear?" Asked Liz
"His dog. That dog hated me!" Said Isabel
"Bear didn't hate you. You smelt funny to him. All that fruity body wash you use." Said Max

Isabel just glared at her brother. Liz had to smile. She wished that she had a brother or sister. But she was an only child. It was a short time later that they sat down to dinner and Liz met Mr. Evans.

Zan watched as Rath took the syringe of heroin and shot it into his vain. He then took the same one and shot it into Pam Troy. Pam smiled as the drug began to rush through her body. Zan was laying in bed high. He had just crystal meth for the first time. He liked this feeling more then the one he got from cocaine. He groaned as Pam lowered herself onto his dick. He watched as Rath came up behind her and shoved his dick into Pam's ass. He heard Pam cry out at the feeling. Zan fucked Pam's pussy while Rath fucked her ass. This wasn't the first time they had done this. Hell he knew Pam enjoyed when they fucked her at the same time. He was close to his climax he heard Rath howl and knew he had reached his. Then Zan hit his and shoved Pam off him.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 31 1/28/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Of course Liz was nervous meeting the Evans so soon into her relationship with Max.
But so far it appears to be going very well.
Looks like Alex will be up next for the family dinner.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 31 1/28/17

Carolyn Liz was nervous about meeting Max's parents, but it went well. Yes Alex is up next.

Part 32 Three months later

Liz smiled as Stephanie Larson walked into the make up room.

"Hey Steph."
"Morning Liz. So I saw that US Weekly has you on the cover again."
"So what are they saying about me now?"
"Only that you are pregnant with twins."
"Where in the hell are they getting this crap!"
"Not from me!"
"I know. So you doing OK?"
"Yeah Liz. I can't thank you enough for helping get this part."
"All I did was get you the try out. You got the part on your own."
"That's true. Liz why did you do that?"
"Everyone deserves a second chance."
"But the last time I saw you. I was mean to you."
"You weren't yourself. If you remember when we filmed the first Camp Green Lake movie you were the first one to me when I fell off that horse."
"I remember."
"Steph, the night of the season premiere I am going to have a few people over. Just like Serena and Alex. Their boyfriend and girlfriend. You are welcome to join us."
"Your boyfriend."
"Yeah."
"I would like that."
"Great!"
"Liz, have you been following what is going on with Zan's trial?"
"Yeah. Steph, the girl he and his friend are on trial for raping is my neighbor. So her parents have let me know what is going on."
"How is she doing?"
"Not to well. She is going to therapy but not doing really well. She isn't even going to school right now. Her parents have hired a private tutor to help her keep up with her school work."
"I will never understand how anyone could be so evil."
"I know. I am just glad that I don't have to work with San any more. I hated the way his hands felt on me."
"I never got the story on you dumping coffee on him."
"Oh that was him getting pissed because I made the writers rewrite something. I don't do sex scenes. They had wrote one which Zan was over joyed about. But it's in my contract that I won't do them. I would have only been in my underwear. No bra, it would have been shot from behind. But still not something I am willing to do. I mean they could have just shown it as us finishing dressing and talking about it. I would have been fine. But that wasn't what was written. Zan, wanted to be able to make it look like we really were having sex."
"That doesn't surprise me much. I have been to party's he has been at. All he ever did at them was get drunk, high and having sex. Liz he has no problem having a girl give him a blow job in front of a room full of people."
"He is such a bastard."
"His friend Rath is just as bad."
"Steph did something happened between you and Rath?"
"I had sex with him. It was when I was taking those pain pills. Liz, when a girl has sex with Rath it isn't just regular sex or even oral. Rath has this thing about anal sex. It really gets him off. Even doped up on the pain pills it was very painful. He is rough and doesn't care if his partner is in pain."
"That sounds horrible."
"Liz, I was a willing partner. But it was after that I realized that I needed help. That I normally wouldn't have done something like that. When I had sex with Rath, I wasn't a virgin. I had been having sex with my boyfriend that died in the accident. I thought I was in love with Jackson."
"But you weren't?"
"No. While I was upset that he died. I wasn't heartbroken. I knew that there was someone else out there for me."
"Are you seeing anyone now?"
"No. I am still pulling my life together. I am happy that you found someone that makes you happy."
"Thanks. I still haven't had sex with him."
"Don't be I a hurry. Liz, I know you well enough to be pretty sure that you are still a virgin."
"I am. It's not something I am ashamed of either."
"You shouldn't be. Liz, I think it is great that you are saving yourself for the right guy."
"Really?"
"Liz, your virginity isn't something you should give to just anyone. You can only have one first time."
"Do you regret having sex with Jackson?"
"No, he always treated me well. He was my first and he was kind and as gentle as possible. Liz, when you do make love the first time, and I do mean make love. It will be a little painful and uncomfortable. But it gets better when you are with the right person. You will know if it is the person if he tries to make sure you find pleasure in what is happing between the two of you. The only time I was with Rath it was only about him. My needs meant nothing to him."
"How long ago was that?"
"Over a year ago. He is also the only one I was with unprotected. I mean I was on birth control but he won't use a condom. I have been tested and come back clean everytime."
"That's good."
"Yeah. Liz, remember when you are ready don't count on Max, or whoever your partner is to have protection. You also must insist that they use it. Even if you trust them not to give you anything. If you are starting to think about having sex then you should see a doctor and go on birth control."
"I will."
"Good. We both know that you really shouldn't get pregnant right now. It would be hard to hide and wouldn't fit Julia."
"Yeah she is a little bit of a goody goody. If you don't count the fights she had with Stacey."
"I never understood that."
"Neither did Serena or me."

Just then a page came in and Liz was called to the set.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 32 1/29/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Liz and Steph had a good eye-opening conversation.
Rath sounds just as bad as Zan.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the talk Liz and Steph had. Glad Liz and Steph can talk openly. Also glad that Liz and Steph can be such good friends.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Liz and Steph did have an eye opening convention. But it was something Liz needed. Rath is no better than Zan.

L-J-L 76 Liz and Steph are good friends. Liz needed to talk about openly with someone she knew wouldn't judge her.

Part 33

Zan and Rath sat in the courtroom waiting for the verdict. Neither believed that they would be going to jail. The judge came in and then the jury. Zan smirked at Rath.

"Has the jury reached a verdict?" Asked the judge
"We have your honor." Said the jury for man
"In the matter of the people of California vs Zan Banister how do you find?"
"We find the defendant Zan Banister guilty on all charges." Said the forman
"WHAT THE FUCK?! THEM BITCHES ARE NOTHING BUT LYING SLUTS!" Yelled Zan
"Bailiff remove him from the court! Mr. Banister you are remained into custody until sentencing." Said the judge
"You're dead you stupid bastard! You were paid to get me off!" Yelled Zan at his lawyer

Rath looked down at the table. He had a bad feeling about this.

"Has the jury reached a verdict in the matter of the people of California vs Quincy Rathland the third?" Asked the judge
"We have your honor."
"How do you find?"
"Guilty on all charges."
"Bailiff take Mr. Rathland into custody. You are hereby remained into custody until sentencing."

As Rath was led out Jessica felt her mother wrap her in a hug. It was almost over. Next week they would have the sentencing hearing for both of them. Then Jessica would finally be able to put this nightmare in the past.? Not that this would stop her nightmares. Nightmares that she kept reliving what had happened to her.

Liz walked into her apartment dropped her keys on the the table by the door. She then went to the couch and laid down. It had been a long day. She had been about ready to scream at Pete Carter who kept messing up his lines. Pete played only a recurring character named Tommy. She had only worked with him a few times and it was the same every time. Alex worked with the most of anyone in the cast, since Tommy was part of the band that Alex's character Chris had put together at the end of last season. There was a knock on the door. Liz knew this late that it had to be Max.

"Max?" She yelled
"Yeah."
"You can come in it's open."

Max came in and took a look at Liz and smiled.

"Long day?"
"Only because it took longer then it should have to film this one scene because the person I was working with couldn't get his lines right."
"I'm sorry."

Max lifted her feet and sat down and pulled off her shoes and started to rub them.

"That feels so good." Said Liz
"I'm glad. Liz, the verdict is back on Zan and his friend."
"So what was it?"
"Both guilty on all charges. DNA came back and Zan is the father of Ava's baby. She has been awarded half a million dollars."
"Wow. That is great."
"Yeah. I saw Jessica earlier and I don't think that she is doing very well."
"It's been hard on her. Her mom told me she still has nightmares about what happened."
"That is very understandable. Liz, did you have any nightmares about what happened with Sean?"
"Max, I really don't like to talk about it."
"I understand. But it is not going away by not. You will never forget it. You have learned to get past it. I know because unlike the first time we started to really make out you don't pull away more."
"I like the way your hands feel on me. I feel so safe. Nothing like how Sean made me feel. Yes I still have nightmares sometimes."
"Liz, you don't have to be scared to tell me anything. It won't change my feelings for you."
"What do you feel for me?"
"I love you."

Liz smiled pulled her feet off his lap and got up only to sit on his lap and kiss him.

"That's good cause I love you Max Evans."
"You mean that don't you?"
"Max, nothing I have ever said to you has been a lie. I love you more than you can ever know."
"I love you so much. I mean the real you not that image of you I created in my mind. You mean more to me then you could ever know."
"Max, I want you to make love to me."
"Are you sure?"
"More then anything in the world."

Liz got to her feet and pulled Max up and lead him to her bedroom.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 33 1/30/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Finally Zan and Rath got what they deserve. Hoping Zan and Rath get life in prison. Hopefully Jessica will be able to get past the nightmare. But she still needs to keep seeing a therapist and to talk to someone about it. Maybe Jessica will even talk to Liz about it. Wow Ava got half a million dollars. That should be more then enough to help Ava with the baby. So glad Max and Liz are admitting their feeling and are talking about things. So Liz is making the first move way to go Liz.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 33 1/30/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Guilty on all charges.......couldn't happen to two more deserving characters than Zan and Rath.
What a relief for all the women involved with those two.
And now Liz realizes her love for Max and she is ready to make love.
Thanks,
Carolyn