Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 12/23/13

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 10/18

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted part one in a new Roswell/Narnia crossover fic entitled Always. Also go check out http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 11&t=22795 - The new author page for stories I collaborate with Ashita on :D

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 10/18

Post by Whimsicality »

Okay, I also posted Enjoying the Show, the next in my R/L/Z series Unleashed, one more fic to go and then that little smutty series will be complete.

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 10/23

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next chapter in Always and Linger in This Otherworld, and posted the final chapter in You've Got To Be Kidding Me.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 10/28

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted next part in Always.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 10/29

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted a new Halloween one shot - How to Survive a Horror Movie.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 10/30

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted next chappies in Fighting Fear and When Dreams Change

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 11/3

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted part four in Always

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 11/6

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted chapter three in Linger in this Otherworld :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 11/8

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted next part in Always

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 11/16

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted next part in Always, and the next chapters in Fighting Fear and When Dreams Change. And thank you very much to Ashita to letting you all know why those updates were delayed, turns out I have iritis, an annoying and painful inflammation of the cornea, but I have some good meds now so hopefully there will be no more delays :D

Whimsicality's Fics