Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}The End Pg17 9/11/15

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}115,116 Pg23 10/23

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 118

“It is one of my powers,” Liz said.

“Oh, that is so cool,” Maria said.

“Thanks. See you all soon,” Liz said as Max, parents and friends vanished.

In the morning:
Max, Parents and friends all woke up and met at the Crash Down. When everyone got to the Crash Down they took over the booth and 2 tables. They all sat down and looked at each other.

“Wow. Is all I can say about what happened in the dream world,” Alex said.

“I can’t believe Nesado was there,” Tess said.

“I thought he was dead. Didn’t his body turn to dust or something?” Philip asked.

“Yes, that is what we thought. But I guess we were wrong somehow,” Michael said.

“So what are we going to do now?” Philip asked.

“We are going to train and practice our powers,” Max said.

“While you guys are doing that we parents are going to be starting self defense class, boxing, karate and learn to shoot guns,” Jeff said.

“Are you sure you want to do that?” Isabel asked.

“Yes, we want to help as much as we can,” Philip said.

“Really?” Tess asked.

“Yes, we really want to help you if we can,” Jim said.

“OK,” Michael and Max said.

“But what about work?” Isabel asked.

“We will figure something out,” Jim said.

“OK,” Max said.

“What do we do now Max?” Isabel asked.

“We go to work,” Max said.

“When does everyone work till?” Jeff asked.

“Michael, Alex, Tess and I work here till closing you said,” Maria said.

“I work till 9pm at the UFO Center,” Max said.

“I don’t work yet,” Isabel said.

“What about the parents?” Alex asked.

“We work till 9pm,” Philip and Diane Evans said.

“We work till 9pm,” The Whitman’s said.

“We work till 9pm,” Nancy and Jeff said.

“What about you Jim?” Tess asked.

“I’m off today and so is Kyle,” Jim said.

“So we will meet here at 9pm and try to work out a schedule to work on powers and weapons. The ones that work you need to see if you can get next week’s work schedule so that way it will help us plan,” Jeff said.

“That sounds good to me,” Max and Michael said.

“Good, we all meet here at 9pm,” Jim said.

Everyone except Maria, Michael Tess and Alex they went into the back room to get ready for work. Jeff and Nancy went into the back to check the storage room for the food they needed to stock up on. An hour later Jeff and Nancy walked in and saw how busy the café was. Tess and Michael were at the window whispering at each other. Jeff walked up to Michael and Tess. Michael and Tess turned and looked at Jeff Parker.

“What can I do for you, Mr. Parker?” Michael asked.

“I was wondering why you and Tess decided to work here?” Jeff asked.

“That is easy. I want to keep an eye on my sister’s family,” Michael said.

“And I wanted to keep an eye on my cousin and my cousin’s family,” Tess said.

“Thank you. You both know if you need anything we will be here for you,” Jeff said.

“We know,” Michael said.

“Good,” Jeff said.

Right at that moment a guy walked in. He looked around. Then he looked down at the paper and looked up again.

“Excuse me, is there a Mr. Michael Parker here?” the man said.

“I’m Michael,” Michael said.

“Please sign this,” Man said.

Michael walked up to the man and signed the paper. After the paper was signed the man handed Michael a package. The man left the Crash Down. Michael looked at the package and noticed the writing.

“That little sneak,” Michael said.

“What is it?” Tess asked.

“Call Max and everyone tell them that we got something from Liz,” Michael said.

“OK,” Tess said.

“What was the little sneak comment about?” Maria asked.

“The guy called me Michael Parker. When I looked at the package it has brother Michael Parker on it. You know who would do that,” Michael said.

“Liz sent it to you,” Maria said.

“Yes,” Michael said.

“She is creative I’ll give her that,” Maria said.

“Is everything alright?” Jeff and Nancy asked.

“Yeah, it is from Liz. We will find out what is in the package later on,” Michael said.

“OK. I just hope it is good news,” Nancy said.

“That is what we are all hoping for,” Maria said.

Right at that moment Tess walked up to Michael and Maria. Michael and Maria turned and looked at Tess.

“Max said OK. I told him you will probably wait till later to let everyone know,” Tess said.

“Thanks, Tess,” Michael said.

“No problem. I can’t wait to find out what Liz has to say now,” Tess said.

“I know I feel the same way,” Maria said.

“Hopefully it will be good news,” Alex said.

“We will have to wait and see. We better get back to work,” Michael said.

Everyone went back to work. The hours seemed to past quickly. Before anyone knew what was going on it was time for the Crash down to close. After the last of the customers were gone Michael, Maria, Tess, Alex and the Parker's started to clean up. A few minutes later everything was cleaned and Max, parents and friends all walked in and stood across from Michael.

“What is going on, Michael?” Max asked.

“Your wife is really funny, you know that,” Michael asked.

“What do you mean?” Max asked.

“Your wife sent me something in the mail,” Michael said.

“OK,” Isabel said.

“When I looked on the package it has to brother Michael Parker,” Michael said.

“Brother?” Kyle asked.

“Yeah, she put brother,” Michael said.

“OK. Now that is weird,” Kyle said.

“What did she send you?” Isabel asked.

“We were waiting for you,” Michael said.

“Well,” Nancy said.

Michael opened the package and there was a DVD. Michael showed everyone the DVD. Max walked up and grabbed the DVD. They all ran upstairs and ran into the living room. When they walked into the living room Max put the DVD into the DVD player. After the DVD was in Max took a step back and looked at the TV. The TV screen was black then all of a sudden they saw Liz, Cal, Serena, Larek, Ava, Greg and Ricky on TV.

“Hey everyone, it’s me Liz. Michael I hope you got the joke on the package. And please don’t me mad OK,” Liz said.

“We wanted to let everyone know we are fine. And that everything seems calm for now,” Cal said.

“Cal,” Liz, Ava and Serena said.

“Sorry,” Cal said.

“Thank you. Oh, before I forget Ricky wanted to say something to all of you,” Liz said.

Liz picked up Ricky and had him sit on the bar. Ricky waved to everyone.

“I wanted to say I’m very sorry for all the food that you all got covered with. I wanted to have fun. I’m sorry,” Ricky said.

“Ricky, when you see them you and everyone can play together, ok?” Liz said.

“Cool,” Ricky said.

“Max, I wanted you and everyone to know we got everything ready to send you. Everyone will see the visions and you will see what we have been doing and what we have been up to. I love you all and I miss you all,” Liz said.

“Liz, don’t forget,” Ava and Serena said.

“What?” Liz said.

Liz, Ava, Serena held up a sign that said:

Congratulations, Michael, you have 2 sisters, an uncle, 2 brothers-in-laws and 2 cousins and the rest of the family that is with you. We love you and miss all of you. All of you are our family in each life we live and we all will always find each other in every life we live.

“We got to go. Don’t worry we will be sending you DVDS. We love all of you. Bye,” Liz said as tears fell from her eyes.

That is when the DVDS ended. Michael reached in the package and found something. He pulled out the papers. Max and everyone watched as Michael unfolded one of the papers. When the paper was unfolded Michael smiled.

“What does it say?” Jeff asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 117,118 Pg24 10/24

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 119
Michael didn’t say anything as he flipped the paper over. When he flipped the paper over so everyone could see what was on it. On the paper was a picture of Liz, Serena and Ava blowing a kiss holding a birthday cake. They saw Liz was wearing a blue spaghetti strap tank top with jean shirts on. Ava was wearing a black strapless dress that was a couple of inches above her knees. Serena was wearing a tie- dye bikini top with a denim pair of short shorts. Below the girls was a sign that said Happy Birthday Big Brother and Cousin.

“That is sweet of them,” Amy said.

“It looks like Ava and Serena are going to have you going crazy,” Kyle said.

“It seems they will,” Michael said.

“What are the next ones of?” Jim asked.

“Let’s find out,” Michael said.

Michael opened the other paper and saw a picture of Liz and Ava. Michael didn’t look happy when he saw the picture.

“What is that one?” Jeff asked.

“I don’t know what to think,” Michael said.

Michael flipped the paper over and there was Liz and Ava. Liz was dressed in a black spaghetti strap crop top that ended a couple of inches under her breast with black hip hugger pants. Liz’s hair was red. Ava was dressed in a grey camouflage crop top that ends a couple of inches under her breast with black jeans. Ava is holding a sign that say Liz’s new look. While Liz held a sign that said Ava’s plan to cut loose and have. Everyone’s mouth dropped as they looked at the picture.

“What the hell?” Max asked.

“I don’t know. All I know is it seems to be Ava’s plan for them to cut Loose,” Michael said.

“How many papers did they send?” Jim asked.

“I don’t know,” Michael said.

Michael opened another paper and there was Liz, Zan and Rose. Liz had a shocked look on her face while Zan and Rose had smiles on their faces. Liz was dressed in a light blue spaghetti strap dress ankle length dress. Zan was dressed in leather pants with a white button down shirt. Rose was dressed in a blue short-sleeve gown that fell to the floor. Zan held a sign that said Liz and Rose are the same but from different times and places who love Max and Zan.
After that Michael opened another picture where it was Liz but in different ways. The first picture of Liz was dressed in a pair of black tights with a big black button down shirt with a bow and arrow in her hand ready to shoot something. Under the picture was the words When Rose, Zan and Rath see each other after Rath has been gone for 10 years. The second picture of Liz she was dressed as a townsperson. Liz was wearing white shirt with a blue low cut dress over the shirt. Under the picture it has Liz seeing the town’s people and helping them while seeing Rath and Zan. The third picture of Liz she was dressed in her undergarments and swimming in the pond she turns and sees Max. Under the picture it had Liz and Max meeting in secret. The forth picture of Liz she was dressed in a light blue ball gown and dancing with Max. Fifth picture of Liz there was a war behind Liz. Liz was dressed in a pair of black tight pants with a big black button down shirt. Liz was holding a sword in one hand and a stick in another. Under the picture it had Liz fighting with her husband, brother, sister-in-law and cousin. Together they fight. And the final picture was Liz dressed in a white lace empire waist dress with flowers in her hair. And Liz was holding white roses in her hands. Under the picture it had Liz’s wedding day and what she wore when she passed away. When Max and the others saw the picture they were surprised and shocked.

“I can’t believe they sent this to us,” Max said.

“I know. It seems Liz had great moments for herself,” Michael said.

Michael unfolded another piece of paper and it was a picture of Max, Liz, Michael, Isabel, Tess, friends and town’s people. All the townspeople were standing behind Max, Liz, Michael, Isabel, Tess and friends. Everyone looked ready to fight for their freedom. Michael showed everyone the picture. Everyone was surprised by the picture.

“Wow,” all the woman said.

“Is the picture what happened?” Philip asked.

“Yes,” Max and Michael said.

Michael reached into the package and found a DVD. Michael handed the DVD to Max. Max walked up to the DVD player and put the DVD into the DVD player. Max walked up to the couch and sat down. Everyone sat down and watched the TV. The screen was black then you could see a bed room. Then they saw Ava sitting on the bed. Ava looked like she was looking at the TV.

“Max, I wanted to let you and the others know Liz is doing fine. We have been practicing our powers and training with the weapons. And I also wanted you to know in the DVDs we send all of you, you will see a different Liz. I decided I was going to give her a new look and clothes. Don’t worry, it is nothing bad. Liz will be this hot, sexy Liz. That is what I am going to try and change her into. Max, don’t worry, Liz will still be the same but with a hot sexy look. I think you may like Liz’s new look. But time will tell what you think of her look. Max, you and the others don’t need to worry about Liz. She is doing fine and she is fighting back if you know what I mean. So please don’t worry? I better go. But before I go I have something for you. All of a sudden the screen went black then it showed a bed. The closer the video camera got to the bed they see Liz asleep in her bed. Liz had a black silk blanket wrapped around her.

Everyone thought Liz looked peaceful while she slept. Liz turned in the bed and that is when everyone saw Liz holding a pillow with Max, parents and friends picture all over the pillow. Then looked at the border at the top of the wall where all you can see is nothing but the crash down, UFO, The Crash Down menus and little aliens on the border. Then the video camera turned and saw a dresser with nothing but pictures of Max, Liz and friends. Pictures of all the parents together. Then there were wedding pictures of Max and Liz getting married before leaving Roswell and Max and Liz’s wedding on Antar. There were pictures of Michael and Maria getting married, Kyle and Tess getting married, and Alex and Isabel getting married. There was a picture of Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle and Tess at graduation, at dinner with family, swimming at the lake and going to a carnival and riding all the rides as couples. As everyone saw that, the parents realized that Liz kept them close to her and everyone was part of her family. After looking at the pictures the video camera walked out of the room and went back to the first room it was in. The video camera showed the same bed in the beginning. Ava came and sat on the bed.

“Max and everyone, I wanted to let you see that Liz has you with her. She misses you like crazy. Max, you and the others need to practice your powers and weapon training. I know you hate using weapons, so does Liz but she is training with them. Liz got really good at calling upon weapons. We still don’t know if she will use them if she needs to. But I guess time will tell, huh? Max, we will be dream walking you sometimes but not all the time. I hope you and the family can understand. A war is coming and it will be fought here. I know that is bad. But there is going to be one good thing about this all the humans will never know about this war. Cal is going to somehow mind warp everyone here. And before you ask, Liz asked him to do it. So that way everyone will be safe and no humans will get hurt in this war. I hope you can understand that. Please don’t be mad at Liz for the mind warp. She wants to protect everyone. I think you and Liz are like your past lives you both always wanted to protect people. So there now you know what is going on I better go your wife is about to wake up and ask about training. She hates how we sometimes train our powers and weapon training 24/7. But Cal tells her we need to be ready. Oh, Michael, there is a card in the package. You and whoever will take it to a place called Weapon Warehouse I found one for you outside of town. You go there and ask for a guy named Jerry. He will know you don’t ask how. But he is the one you need to see that will help you get the weapons you need for the war. Please don’t tell Liz I told you. Bye! Love, your sister Tess, brother-in-law Kyle, Cousin Michael and the rest of our family. Hope to see you soon,” Ava said

The TV screen went black. Michael reached into the package and found the card Ava was talking about. Everyone watched as Michael looked at the card then looked up at everyone.

“What are we going to do?” Maria asked.

“We need to vote who is going to go to the warehouse and who is going to stay here till we get back,” Michael said.

“Ok, then who is going to go?” Max asked.

“I say Michael, Max, Jim Philip,” Maria, Diane, Nancy, Amy, Tess , Sarah Whiteman said

“I say Michael, Max and Jim,” Jeff, Alex, Kyle, Charlie Whiteman said.

“Well, it looks like it is going to be Michael, Max, Philip and Jim going to the weapon warehouse. While the rest of us stay here,” Jeff said.

“So when are you going to go?” Maria asked.

“We are going to be going tomorrow. Max, Michael and I don’t work. What about you Philip?” Jim asked.

“No, I’m off tomorrow. What time do you guys want to leave?”Philip asked.

“I say about noon. So that way we can get something’s done before we leave,” Jim said.

“That sounds good to me. What about you and Michael?” Philip asked.

“That sounds great to me,” Max and Michael said.

“What are the rest of you going to do while we are gone?” Michael asked.

“I think we will all be here waiting for you to get back,” Maria, Tess, Amy and moms said.

“What about you, Kyle and the dad’s?”Max asked.

“We are going to be trying to help with the café,” the guys said.

“Ok. So what does everyone want to do now?” Max asked.

“Tess, Isabel, Michael and Max if you don’t mind can you show us what you can do?” Amy asked.

“You want us to show you what we can do in here?” Michael asked.

“Yes. Later you can show us what you can do outside if you don’t care,” Amy said.

“Ok,” Max said.

Max was first to use his power. He put a shield up. After the shield Max grabbed the ketchup bottle and changed into a mustard bottle. After that Isabel walked up to the women and changed their clothes. Then it was Tess turn. She made everyone see the Crash Down covered with Balloons and then she changed her clothes like Isabel did. And finally Michael raised his hand and blew up all the sugar shakers. Everyone watched as Max fixed all the sugar shakers. Jeff and Nancy had a strange look on their faces.

“Isabel, Liz said something about you dream walking. Do you do that?” Nancy asked.

“Yes. I can do that,” Isabel said.

“What is that?” Diane asked.

“I can go into someone’s dream and find out what they are dreaming about, if they are telling the truth and sometimes where we can find them,” Isabel said.

“Wow. That must come into handy sometimes right?” Jeff Parker asked.

“Yes, it comes in handy,” Isabel said.

“Have you tried to find Liz that way?” Diane asked.

“Yes. I have tried but for some reason I can’t seem to find out where she is sometimes. And plus she never tells me where she is. Liz keeps telling me it is not time to find her and the others,” Isabel said.

“What does that mean?” Jeff asked.

“I don’t know she never tells me. I have tried a dozen times and Liz won’t say anything but it is not time to find them yet,” Isabel said.

“Max, how does that make you feel when you hear this?” Philip asked.

“Dad, I feel like I’m going crazy with worry. Because I don’t know if Liz is hurt or not. But I trust Liz,” Max said.

“Is there any other powers we should know about?” Jeff asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 117,118 Pg24 10/24

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 120

“Well, we should let you know that Alex, Maria and Kyle have powers too. They are not many powers yet. But Liz told us when we practice our powers all together that is when our powers will become stronger,” Tess said.

“Do you know what Alex’s, Maria’s and Kyle’s powers are?” Jim asked.

“No, we have to wait and see when we start training them to use their powers. That is the only way we will find out,” Isabel said.

“Are you scared for them?” Amy asked.

“No. Liz gave them powers so they can help us win the war against Khivar, Nicholas, Senior Rath and Nesado. So we have to trust in the powers she gave them,” Michael said.

“Do you know what powers Liz has?” Nancy asked.

Max and the others looked at each other then looked at the parents. The parents noticed how quiet Max and the others got.

“Max, do you know the powers Liz has?” Jeff asked.

“Yes, we all know Liz’s powers,” Tess said.

“What are Liz’s powers?” Amy asked.

“Liz can astral project herself anywhere, She can see what will happen in the future, Liz can talk to us in our heads, she can make weapon appear out of nowhere, she can blast like Michael, she can mind wrap like Tess, She can dream walk like Isabel, She has a shield like me, she can make the weather change in a flash, she can change her clothes like Isabel and Tess, she can have nature do things and she can throw someone across the room with a wave of her hand,” Max said.

“Liz can do all of that?” Jeff asked.

“Yes, Liz, can do all of that,” Tess said.

“That seems like lot,” Nancy said.

“It is. We don’t know how it happened but that is what powers Liz is,” Michael said.

“Wow,” all the parents said.

“We know,” Max said.

What everyone didn’t know was Liz astral projected into the Crash down. She watched as Max and the others were explaining thing to the parents. Maria turned and that is when she saw Liz. Liz saw Maria smile at her. Liz smiled back at Maria. Maria taped Alex and Kyle on the arm and then pointed to where Liz was standing. Alex and Kyle turned and saw Liz standing in the corner watching them. Right at that moment Max, Isabel, Michael, Tess and parents all turned and saw Liz standing in the corner looking at them and smiling.

“Liz?” Jeff Parker asked.

Liz’s smiled got bigger as her dad said her name.

Then all of a sudden everyone heard in their head:

“I love you all. And I miss you all. We will see each other soon. Please keep practicing your powers and weapon training,” Liz said.

“You know we will,” Michael said.

“Liz, please be careful?” Max asked.

“Max, you know I will. You and everyone need to do this same,” Liz said.

“You know we will,” Michael said.

“Michael, I know you are surprised you are related to Serena and me. But we are glad to know we have a big brother that is protective but also caring. Tess, I know you are also surprised to know you have a sister and cousins. But we are glad that we are family. And we will always be there for each other. Please remember that?” Liz asked.

“I will remember that. And yes, I’m glad that we are all family,” Tess said.

“Tess, before we found out about our past you were part of our family. Now you are more part of our family then we ever thought or hoped. And that is a good thing, ok,” Liz said.

“I will remember that, cousin,” Tess said as she laughed.

“Good. I have to go see you all soon. Love you all,” Liz said before she disappeared.

After Liz disappeared Max and everyone looked at each other with shocked faces.

“Was that one of Liz’s powers?” Nancy asked.

“Yes. That was one of her powers,” Michael said.

“Wow, Liz looked happy to see us. I just wish she was here with us,” Jeff said.

“I know. I feel the same way,” Max said.

“What does everyone want to do now?” Max asked.

“I want to go see what your powers can do,” All the parents said.

Max and the others looked at each other and nodded their heads. After they nodded their heads they turned and looked back at the parents.

“OK. Let’s go,” Max and Michael said.

Everyone grabbed their things and they looked at each other.

“Mom, Dad, Jeff and Nancy you can come with me,” Max said.

“Mr. and Mrs. Whiteman, you can come with Alex and I,” Isabel said.

“Jim and Amy can come with Tess and I,” Kyle said.

“Well, Maria and I can take her car. Where are we going to meet?” Michael asked.

“That is easy. We can meet where the pod chamber is. That is if it is ok with you?” Tess asked.

“I say that is a good idea. No one will be out that far,” Max said.

“What does that mean?” Amy asked.

“It means we are so far away from the road that no one will see or hear what we do out in the desert,” Michael said.

“That must be nice,” Amy said.

“Sometimes it is a good thing to have,” Tess said.

“So are we ready to go?” Jim asked.

“Yeah, we better go,” Max said.

Everyone walked out of the Crash Down and walked to the cars. Just as Max was about to get into the jeep he turned and ran up to the doors of the Crash Down and sealed them shut. After that he ran to the jeep and got in. Max started the jeep and drove off.

“What did you do the Crash Down doors?” Jeff asked.

“I just sealed the door shut,” Max said.

“Oh, why?” Nancy asked.

“Because the doors were not locked,” Max said.

“Thank you, Max,” Jeff said.

“No problem, Jeff,” Max said.

After 30 minutes of driving Max pulled onto a dirt road and drove for a few minutes. Max and other pulled up to a huge rock at a bottom of a hill. Everyone got out of the cars and looked around.

“Where are we?” Amy asked.

“Up on the hill behind us is where we came out of out pods,” Michael said.

“Of course Diane and I found Max and Isabel out here,” Philip said.

“And this where we as a group would meet,” a voice said behind them.

Everyone turned and saw Liz and Ava at the top of the hill. No one knew what to say or what to do.

“Liz?” Maria asked.

“Hey, Maria,” Liz said.

“Are you really here? And what are you wearing?” Maria asked.

“Let’s just say half and half,” Ava said.

“I’m wearing a black denim jumper shorts. While Ava is wearing a black camouflage tank top and shorts,” Liz said.

“Liz, what do you mean half and half about being here?” Michael asked.

“Michael, you and Max already know the answer to that question.” Ava said.

“OK. But what about us that don’t know what you mean?” Kyle asked.

“It means Liz now can astral project herself where you can see and hear her while our bodies are at home,” Ava said.

“So we can see and hear you now?” Alex asked.

“Yes, you can,” Liz said.

“How?” Isabel asked.

“I have been practicing my powers and Rose has been helping me develop more in tune with my powers. Sorry if it sounds weird. I’m just learning still,” Liz said.

“So what are you doing here?” Ava asked.

“We are going to show our parents our powers,” Tess said.

“Good. Tess I need you to try something with me. Are you willing to do it?” Ava asked.

“Yes,” Tess said.

“Good. Tess you and Ava need to stand in a middle of the circle with Max standing north, Isabel standing south. Michael standing east and me standing west,” Liz said.

“What about the rest of us?” Kyle asked.

“Someone needs to stand behind Max, Isabel and Michael,” Liz said.

Liz pointed down at the sand and a circle appeared. Tess and Ava stood in the middle of the circle while Max took north and Isabel took south. Then Michael stood east and Liz stood west.

“What now,” Tess asked.

“Don’t worry, Ava and I know what to do. You just got to trust us,” Liz said before closing her eyes.

Everyone watched as Ava and Liz cut their hands and Tess’s, Max’s, Isabel and Michael’s hand. After the cut Liz and Ava whispered something then all of a sudden a bright blinding light surrounded Max, Liz, Isabel, Michael, Ava and Tess. A few seconds later the light was gone and everyone but Liz and Ava was on the ground. Liz and Ava went and check on the others. A few seconds later Liz and Ava stepped back as Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess stood up and looked around. Max and the others turned and looked at Liz and Ava.

“What happened?” Max asked as he looked at Liz and Ava.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 119,120 Pg 24 10/2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 121

“Max, we know you don’t remember what happened on Antar yet. So we um gave you your past life training you all had. And we gave you the training you had when you were on Antar. Now all you have to do is tap into it and you will be ready for the war,” Ava said.

“What about us?” Maria asked.

“That will be easy. Tess, Michael and Isabel can help you tap into the training you had on Antar. So that way everyone will have their training they had on Antar. Max it will be up to you if you and Michael want to give all the parents the training you had on Antar,” Liz said.

“How long is this for?” Max asked.

“What?” Liz asked.

“How long are you here for?” Max asked.

“Max, right now Ava and I are back at the club/ apartment closing our eyes and focusing on things around us,” Liz said.

“Why are you doing that?” Alex asked.

“Cal wants us to close our eyes and try to focus on our surrounding. So if something happens we know what is around the room to help us,” Ava said.

“Liz, what did you mean club/ apartment?” Amy asked.

“Um, we have an apartment that is in and above a club we work in,” Liz said.

“That sounds interesting. Have you had any problems living there?”Jim asked.

“No. We don’t have any problems. Cal has been keeping an eye on us,” Ava said.

“How?” Kyle asked.

“He has guards and video cameras everywhere,” Ava said.

“Wow,” Alex said.

“Yeah, tell us about it,” Liz said.

“Liz, you want to try that thing while we are here?” Ava asked.

“OK. But if anything happens I’m going to kick your butt,” Liz said.

“I know. Everyone but Michael and Tess need to step back. Michael and Tess, you both need to come up here and stand next to Liz,” Ava said.

Parents and friends stood by their cars while Michael, Liz, Tess and Ava stood next to each other. Liz grabbed Michael’s and Tess’s hand while Ava grabbed Tess’s other hand.

“OK, now try to feel each others powers run through you. When you feel the others power try and get a hold on it,” Ava said.

A few seconds later Michael, Liz, Tess and Ava all looked at each other.

“OK, now Liz, did you grab their power energy?” Ava asked.

“Yeah,” Liz said.

“OK, now raise all of your hands together. On the count of 3 we blast,” Ava said.

Michael, Liz, Tess and Ava raised their hands.

“1 … 2…. Now,” Ava said.

Michael, Liz, Tess and Ava blasted a boulder that was a few feet away from cars. When the blast ended there was a huge hole in the tree. Max and everyone were shocked to see a huge hole in the tree. Max looked at the tree and then looked at Liz.

“What was that?” Max asked.

“That is what happens when you join family together. Now it is Liz and Max’s turn,” Ava said.

Michael and Tess walked down the hill and stood next to parents and friends. Max walked up and stood next to Liz.

“OK, Max and Liz I want you to both hold hands and try to get a hold of each others power energy. When you have the hold I want you to both to try to do a shield using your powers as one. Ready?” Ava asked.

“Yeah,” Max and Liz said.

“Now,” Ava said.

Max and Liz held hands and did what Ava said. A few minutes later they reached their hands out and made a shield appear. But in the shield was Max, Liz, parents and friends. They were all protected by the shield. Everyone was surprised but also glad. Max and Liz dropped the shield and looked at each other.

“Wow,” Max said.

“Ava, how did you know to do that?” Liz asked.

“I remembered only Zan and Rose could make a shield strong enough to cover their family and friends. I wanted to see if you could do it. And now I know you can,” Ava said.

“That was so cool,” Liz said.

“Liz, I think Cal is trying to wake us up now. We have to go,” Ava said.

“I have one more thing to say. Michael, you will be getting something in the mail soon. You, Tess and my parents have to sign it and send it back to us. Because it is going somewhere I don’t know where. Cal is doing this for me, Michael, Serena, Tess and Ava. Max I love you and I miss you. I will try and dream walk you sometimes I hope that will be ok with you,” Liz said.

“I love you and miss you so much and I would be mad if you didn’t dream walk me,” Max said.

“I love you all. I hope to see you really soon. And please don’t forget that we are going to be sending you DVD’s and we will be dream walking you,” Liz said.

Before Liz disappeared she walked up to Max and kissed him. After the kiss Liz took a step back. When Max looked at Liz he saw she had tears in her eyes. Just as Max was about to touch Liz she and Ava disappeared. Max looked at the ground then turned and looked at his family and friends.

“Come on, we need to practice our powers,” Max said.

“Max?” Diane asked.

“Mom, don’t, he needs to stay focused on what is important right now,” Isabel said.

“What is important to him?” Philip asked.

“For us to get ready to help Liz and the others. And to find Liz,” Isabel said.

“I hope we do find them soon,” Nancy and Diane said.

“You know we will. We never lose anyone in this family,” Michael said.

The parents watched as each of their children showed them their powers. The parents were shocked and surprised. After Max and friends practiced their powers for a couple of hours everyone got into their cars and drove back to the Crash Down. Max walked up the doors of the Crash Down and unlocked the door. After the doors were unlocked Max and everyone walked in and sat down.

“Max, what are you going to be doing now?” Jeff asked.

“What do you mean?” Max asked.

“Where are you going to be staying? And what are you going to do when you and Liz are together?” Jeff asked.

“Well, I’m going to be staying with my parents while I am looking for somewhere to live. And hopefully when Liz comes back we can move in and try to live our lives as normal as we can,” Max said.

“Well, we all can help you find a place. How many rooms are you looking for?” Parents asked.

“Max, Liz told me once she would like a house that had 4 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, a big kitchen, a big backyard and with a big pool with a diving board and a slide. She even told me she would also like to have a small fishing pond with a waterfall. That is what Liz told me,” Maria said.

“Wow, the house Liz describes sounds so nice and peaceful,” Diane said.

“That is the way Liz is. I hope after this nothing changes her,” Isabel said.

“That is what we are all hoping, Isabel,” Max said.

“We all better go home and get some rest since we have weapon training tomorrow afternoon,” Jim said.

Everyone but Jeff and Nancy left the café. After everyone was gone Jeff and Nancy locked up and went bed.

As the days passed everyone was becoming really good with their powers and weapon. Max and friends were training their powers and learning to shoot guns. Max and everyone decided they would try and work in the morning hours so that way in the afternoons they could come out in the desert to practice their powers and learning weapon training. Even the parents were learning how to fight with weapons. Max, parents and friends were becoming really good with the weapon training.

One Stormy Afternoon:
Max, Parents and Friends were all sitting in a booth and table. They were talking and laughing when a man walked in with a box. The man looked around.

“Is there a Jeff Parker here?” Man asked.

“I’m Jeff Parker,” Jeff said.

“Please sign here?” Man asked.

Jeff signed the paper and gave the pen back to the man.

“Have a good day sir,” Man said before her left.

“You too,” Jeff said.

Jeff walked up to the table and set the box down. After the box was set down Jeff opened the box and found a medium size envelope. Jeff picked up the envelope and saw there were 6 DVD’s. Jeff looked up at Max and everyone. He saw they were looking at him with wonder on their face.

“Jeff, what is in the box?” Nancy asked.

“There are a medium size envelope and 6 DVD’s,” Jeff said.

“What is in the envelope?” Philip asked.

“Hold on a minute and we will find out,” Jeff said.

Jeff opened the envelope and found a document. Jeff pulled out the document and started to read the papers. A few minutes later Jeff set the document down and looked at everyone. Everyone looked at Jeff.

“Jeff, what did the document say?” Nancy asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 119,120 Pg 24 10/2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 122
“Well, it seems Liz has a surprise for all of us,” Jeff said.

“What do you mean?” Jim asked.

“Philip, you better read this to everyone,” Jeff said.

“Um, ok,” Philip said.

Philip stood up and walked up to Jeff. Philip stood next to Jeff and started to read the document. After reading the document Philip had a smile on his face. He turned and looked at Jeff.

“It seems Liz has I guess you could say handled some things,” Philip said.

“Yes, it seems she has,” Jeff said.

“Ok. What is going on?” Michael asked.

“Here, I will read it. I, Judge Ray Freeman hereby claim that Michael, Tess, Ava, Serena are now family to the Parkers, Evans, Whitman and Deluca’s. They shall remain in these families for as long as they live. And as long as these families will protect, love and care for them. These families have been picked to take care of Michael, Tess, Ava and Serena because they have showed that they will be there for them no matter what and help them no matter what. Please sign this paper as a sign that you will help the kids? Be there for the kids whenever they may need you. And be protective of the kids no matter what happens. Please sign these papers and mail them back to the extra addressed envelopes. Thank you,” Philip said.

Max and friends watched as all the parents signed the paper. Max and friends were surprised when all the parents signed the paper. After the paper was signed the parents turned and looked at Max and friends.

“Why did you do that?” Michael asked.

“Because we think of you as family. Nothing is ever going to change that no matter what,” Amy said.

“Really?” Tess asked.

“Yes, really,” Diane, Nancy, Amy and Sarah Whitman said.

Michael and Tess smiled at the parents then turned and looked at Max and the others. “Thank you,” Michael and Tess said.

“You’re welcome,” Philip, Jeff, Jim and Charlie Whitman said.

“So who here is ready to see what is on the DVD’s?” Kyle asked.

“Let’s go find out what Liz and others said and what they are doing,” Alex said.

Michael picked up the box and followed the others up stairs to the apartment living room. They all walked in and sat down. Max reached into the box and grabbed a DVD. He walked up to the DVD player and put the DVD in. Max walked up to a chair and sat down. Max pushed the play button. The screen was black then all of a sudden they saw Liz, Cal and Ava looking at them.

“Hey everyone, I hope you got the envelope we sent you. Cal here got it done for us as a surprise. I hope all the parents signed the paper and will send it back to Cal,” Liz said.

“Liz has told me how much all of you parents have cared for Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess. So I thought all of you parents should have the rights as parents to all of them. I know Diane and Philip adopted Max and Isabel. But I thought since all of you care for all the kids you should all have rights as parents to Michael and Tess. I hope all of the parents will agree to it. I even put Ava on the paper because Ava is Tess’s sister and Liz, Michael and Serena cousin. I think they all should be together. I hope you will agree to the paper,” Cal said.

“If the parents signed the paper then that means we are all family. And that also mean that I may have to move to be closer to my family. But we will have to wait and see what will happen. We love all of you as our family nothing is going to change that no matter what. We just hope when everything is over we can all be like a normal family,” Ava said.

“Ava, as someone once told me what is so great about normal. Our family is very interesting and it will always be that way. Family we have put moments onto DVD’s that are interesting, funny and dumb. But we hope you will like the moments. And we also put some Visions on DVD for you. Hopefully you will remember all the visions,” Liz said.

“And when you remember your time on Antar we will give you a hint where we are. And all you have to do is find us,” Cal said.

“Cal,” Liz and Ava said.

Cal turned to look at Liz and Ava that is when Serena dumped a bucket of Ice cold water on Cal. Liz, Ava and Serena stood up and took a couple steps back away from Cal. The girls watched as Cal looked at his wet clothes. Then he looked up at the girls smiling. Liz, Serena and Ava smiled back. Then Cal walked up to the girls and did a group hug. As Cal hugged the girls they were getting wet. A few seconds later the girls were as wet as Cal.
“That was very sneaky Cal,” Liz said.

“Thank you,” Cal said.

Liz, Cal, Ava and Serena turned and looked at everyone.

“As you can guess we play around. We keep telling Cal he needs to cut loose and have fun. Which he is starting to do,” Liz said.

“But on days they train their powers and weapons everyone trains for 4 to 6 hours. I’m trying to get them ready as I think you have been practicing your powers and weapon training,” Cal said.

“Cal, you know they are practicing their powers and weapon training to get ready for the war that is coming,” Ava said.

“Yeah, I know. Max and Michael, when this is over we are going to have a talk,” Cal said.

“Max, Michael, don’t worry it is nothing bad. He just needs to talk to you about some things,” Liz said.

“Before we say good bye we just wanted to say we love you and miss you,” Liz, Ava and Serena said.

Then the TV screen went black. Then all of a sudden there was a club on the TV screen. They saw Liz and Ava sitting at the bar.

“Liz, you need to try on a new out and get ready to practice your singing,” Ava said.
“Fine,” Liz said.

Everyone watched as Liz disappeared from the TV. A few minutes later Liz came back wearing a black spaghetti strap crop top that ended a couple of inches under her breast with a pair of leather hip hugger pants. Liz looked at Ava.

“Well, how does this look?” Liz asked.

“You look hot and sexy,” Ava said.

“You know when Max, Michael, Alex, Kyle, my dad find out about this outfit they are going to go ballistic,” Liz said.

“Why?” Ava said.

“I don’t dress like this around them,” Liz said.

“Well, it is a good thing we’re here then,” Ava said.

“Let’s see if you feel the same way when they find out about this,” Liz said.

“Whatever. Here is a song to practice too,” Ava said.

“Let me see what you picked,” Liz said.

Ava and Liz looked at the song list. Liz was surprised at what songs Ava had picked for Liz to sing. After Liz looked at the list she turned and looked at Ava.

“Are you really serious?” Liz asked.

“Yes. Now come on, let’s go practice,” Ava said.

Liz and Ava stood up and walked to the stage. Liz looked at Ava then she started to sing “The only Exception. Liz looked at the paper as she started to sing:

When I was younger I saw my daddy cry
and curse at the wind.
He broke his own heart and I watched
as he tried to reassemble it.

And my momma swore
that she would never let herself forget.
And that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love if it does not exist.

But darling,
you are the only exception.
You are the only exception.

Maybe I know somewhere
deep in my soul
that love never lasts.
And we've got to find other ways
to make it alone.
Or keep a straight face.
And I've always lived like this
keeping a comfortable distance.
And up until now I've sworn to myself
that I'm content with loneliness.

Because none of it was ever worth the risk.

Well you are the only exception.

I've got a tight grip on reality,
but I can't let go of what's in front of me here.
I know you're leaving in the morning
when you wake up.
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream.

You are the only exception. [x4]

You are the only exception. [x4]

And I'm on my way to believing.
Oh, and I'm on my way to believing

After the song Liz turned and looked at Ava.

“How was that?” Liz asked.
Author Note:
The song is by Paramore. I thought I would let everyone know. And there is one more thing I wanted to let everyone know I will be posting new chapters to Princess Of Antar 2 between November 1 to 10th. So please keep an eye out for the new chapters? Thank You!

P.S 4 Days till the story called The Key will be posted!!!!

I already sent the beta 25 chapters for the story called The Key. So please keep an eye out for the new story.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Authors Note Pg 25 11/13

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess Of Antar 2
Chapter 123

“That was really good,” Ava said.

“Thanks,” Liz said.

“Do you want to practice another song or take a break?” Ava asked.

“I say take a break,” Liz said.

Right at that moment Ricky ran up to Liz. Liz bent down and opened her arms for Ricky. Ricky ran into Liz’s arm and hugged her. A few minutes later Liz pulled back and looked at Ricky.

“What is it, Ricky?” Liz asked.

“I meet a friend. Guess what her name is?” Ricky asked. “Her name is Amy.”

“That is good. How old is she?”Liz asked.

“She is my age. She is really nice. I stood up for her against a bully,” Ricky said.

“You did? That is very nice of you. When do I get to meet her?” Liz asked.

“She said she will come and play with me today,” Ricky said.

“Good. I can’t wait to meet her,” Liz said.

“She will be here at anytime,” Ricky said.

“Good. I can’t wait. Who picked you up?” Liz asked.

“Uncle Larek did. I better go and get us a seat,” Ricky said.

Liz watched as Ricky went and sat at the both with all his books out finishing his homework. Liz turned and saw Larek standing next to her.

“It seems that Ricky got his first crush,” Liz said.

“Yes, he does,” Larek said.

“Do you know where Greg is?” Liz asked.

“I think he is in the office,” Larek said.

“Thanks,” Liz said before walking away.

Liz walked down the hallway to Greg’s office. When Liz stood in front of Greg’s office door she knocked on the door and waited for an answer. A few seconds later Liz heard someone yell come in. Liz opened the door and saw Greg behind his desk working on some papers. Greg looked up and looked at Liz.

“Hey, Liz, what can I do for you?”Greg asked.

“I wanted to let you know that your son is having a little girl come over,” Liz said.

“When?” Greg asked.

“Here in a few minutes,” Liz said.

“Oh god, please tell me he isn’t into girls yet?” Greg asked.

“It looks like it is starting,” Liz said.

“Oh god, no. How did your dad handle this?” Greg asked.

“Greg, it is different with girls and boys,” Liz said.

“I am so not ready for this,” Greg said.

“Well, I think it might be too late for that. Come on let’s go see if she is here yet,” Liz said.

“Do I have to?’ Greg asked.

“Yes. Now come on,” Liz said as she walked up to Greg and pulled him up.

Liz pulled Greg out of the door and down the hallway to the bar. When they got to the bar they saw a little girl sitting with Ricky. When Liz looked at the girl she stopped and stared at the girl.

“Oh my god,” Liz said.

Greg turned and looked at Liz.

“Liz, what is it?” Greg asked.

“That little girl,” Liz said.

“What about the little girl?” Greg said.

“How did…?”Liz asked.

“Liz, what is going on?” Greg asked.

Liz turned and looked for Ava and Serena. She saw that they were staring at the little girl also. Liz walked up to Ava and Serena and stood next to them.

“You see what I’m seeing, right?” Liz asked.

“Yes, we see it,” Ava and Serena said.

“How is that possible? I thought they were gone,” Liz said.

“I guess we were wrong,” Ava said.

“But I don’t understand how this is happening,” Liz said.

“We need to ask Milly, the Queen and Cal. Because as of right now I don’t know,” Serena said.

As they were talking the little girl watched them as they talked and looked at her. Then she watched as one of the ladies walked up to the table with drinks in her hands. When the lady got to the table she set the cups down and looked at her.

“Hi, Aunty Lizzie. This is my friend Amy. Amy, this is my Aunt Lizzie,” Ricky said.

“Hi,” Amy said.

“Hello, Amy. Um, how did you get here?” Liz asked.

“My mom dropped me off,” Amy said.

“Where is your mom? I would like to meet her,” Liz said.

“She went to go get some things. She said she will be back in a few minutes,” Amy said.

“OK. Please let me know when she gets here. I would like to meet her?” Liz said.

“Yes, ma’am,” Amy said.

Liz was about to walk away when she heard Amy’s voice in her head.

“Who are you really? Are you going to hurt me and my mom?” Amy said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 123 Pg25 11/14

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess Of Antar 2
Chapter 124

Liz turned and looked at Amy.

“How?” Liz asked out loud with a shocked look on her face.

“What is wrong, Aunty?” Ricky asked.

“Nothing, sweetie,” Liz said.

Liz looked at Amy. Amy heard Liz’s voice in her head.

“How are you talking to me this way?” Liz asked.

“My mom and I are different like you,” Amy said.

“Different how?”Liz asked.

“We are like you, “Amy said.

“How are you different like me,” Liz asked.

“I was brought back from the brink of death like you,” Amy said.

“How? Who brought you back from the brink of death?” Liz asked.

“My daddy did,” Amy said.

“Where is your daddy?” Liz asked.

“Daddy died in the war,” Amy said.

“What about your mom?” Liz asked.

“Daddy brought Mom back,” Amy said.

“Amy, where are you and your mom from?”Liz asked.

“The same place your husband, brother, sister cousins, sister-in-law are from,” Amy said.

“What planet are you from?” Liz asked.

“My mom and I are from Antar,” Amy said.

“Were you on Antar when I was there?” Liz asked.

“Yes, my mom and I were on Antar when you were there,” Amy said.

“Who were you on Antar?” Liz asked.

“I was one of the kids you healed and taught earth schooling too,” Amy said.

What about your mom?” Liz asked.

“My mom and dad helped you, king and friends in the war,” Amy said.

“Did your mom and dad die in the war?” Liz asked.

“Yes,” Amy said.

“How are you here? Are you ghosts?” Liz asked.

“We are here because we want to see earth. We are spirits,” Amy said.

“Who is we?” Liz asked.

“My mom and I,” Amy said.

“Who are you? Were you the townspeople?” Liz asked.

“Yes,” Amy said.

“Are you and your mom taking over bodies?” Liz asked.

“No,” Amy said.

“Are there anymore spirits here?” Liz asked.

“No,” Amy said.

“Are you staying or are you leaving?”Liz asked.

“I don’t know yet. You got to ask mommy,” Amy said.

“OK,” Liz said.

“Mommy is at the door,” Amy said.

Liz turned and saw a tall, skinny blond haired woman walk in. When the lady walked in she walked up to Liz. Liz and the lady looked at each other.

“Hello, princess Liz,” Lady said.

“Who are you?”Liz asked.

“My name is Bella, “Bella said.

“How do I know you?” Liz asked.

“You know me. I was in the room when you healed my daughter and started to teach the kids earth schooling,” Bella said.

As Liz and Bella were talking Liz got a vision of a little girl holding her hand and playing together. Then the little girl and her mom standing next to her and supporting her at the funeral and gravesites.

“Oh god, it is you isn’t it,” Liz asked.

“Yes,” Bells said.

“How did you get here?” Liz asked.

“We went through a wormhole you and the queen requested,” Bella said.

“Are you staying here forever or are you leaving to go home for good?” Liz asked.

“We are leaving tonight. I decided we are going to stay on Antar. I just wanted to see earth and to see how you are doing,” Bella said.

“We are doing fine. Thank you for checking on us,” Liz said.

“This is good to see and know. We better go, my lady,” Bella said.

Bella and Liz walked up to the table where Ricky and Amy sat working on their home work. Amy and Ricky looked up at Liz and Bella.

“What is it, Mommy?” Amy asked.

“It is time to go home,” Bella said.

“Yes, mommy,” Amy said.

Amy and Ricky started to clean up their mess. After a few minutes the kids had their mess cleaned up. Amy stood up and turned and gave Ricky a kiss on her cheek. After the kiss Amy turned and looked at her mom. Bella and Amy walked to the front door they turned and waved at Liz. After Amy and Bella were gone Larek and Serena walked up to Liz. Liz turned and looked at Larek and Serena.

“Who were they?” Serena asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 24 Pg 25 11/24

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess of Antar 2
Chapter 125

“Serena those were some town’s people from Antar,” Liz said.

“What were they doing here?” Serena asked.

“They wanted to see what earth was like and they wanted to see how we were doing,” Liz said.

“So are you ready to send Max and the others a memory?” Serena asked.

“Yes, I’m ready. Hopefully the memories will help Max and other remember what happened on Antar,” Liz said.

“You know it will,” Serena said.

“We will have to wait and see,” Liz said.

Right at that moment Greg, Ava and Ricky all walked up Liz, Larek and Serena.

“So what are you all up to?” Greg asked.

“We are going to send Max and the other a vision,” Liz said.

“Sounds fun,” Greg said.

Max, friends and parents watched as Liz, Larek, Serena and Ava all ran upstairs to the apartment while Greg and Ricky went to go get something to eat.

Vision:
Max I'm scared ok. Kivar scares the hell out of me. I'm scared that we are not going to win this war," Liz said.

"Liz, don't worry about Kivar right now. And you know we will win this war. You just have to have faith," Max said.

"Max I do have faith. I just wonder what is going on," Liz said.

"What do you mean?" Max asked.

"Max whenever Kivar or Nicholas touches me I feel sick. I want to know why Kivar scares me so much. I want to make Kivar pay for hurting the kids and the people," Liz said.

"Liz we'll stop him. We'll make sure he never touches anyone again. Kivar will never touch you or anyone again," Max said.

"I hope your right. Max do you really think Kivar can be killed?" Liz asked.

"Yes of course I think Kivar can be killed. I just hope I'll get to kill him," Max said.

"Max a lot of people want to kill him,” Liz said.

"I know," Max said as he sat on the bed.

Max and Liz both looked at each other. Max still couldn't believe how beautiful Liz looks. And Liz couldn't believe Max looked as cute as he did before she left.

"What?" Liz asked.

"I still can't believe you are as beautiful as the day we got married," Max said.

"I can't believe your still handsome s the day we got married," Liz said.

"Liz I love you," Max said.

"I love you too Max," Liz asked.

Max and Liz both leaned in. They were about to kiss when Michael walked into the room. Max and Liz both turned and looked at Michael.

"What do you want Michael?" Max asked.

"We found out what Kivar's plan is. You better come and see this," Michael said.

Liz stood up and was about to walk out the door when she turned and looked at Max who was sitting on the bed.

"Are you coming or what?" Liz said as he smiled.

Max looked out the door then ran after Liz. When Max grabbed Liz he kissed her on the cheek. Liz turned and looked at Max with a smile on her face. Then Max and Liz turned and looked at their friends.

"What did you find out?" Liz asked.

"Liz you are not going to believe this but Kivar wants the rebels killed. And he wants to find Zan, Lonnie, Rath, Ava and your husband killed. Kivar wants you for yourself," Alex said.

"What about the queen and the people?" Liz asked.

"He wants to give them a choice. They either follow him or be put in prison," Alex said.

"Wait what has he got plan for Liz?" Michael asked.

"He's going to get her to marry him by threats. Then after that he'll keep her in her room and never let her out," Alex said.

"Larek, Serena it's time to train the guards harder and see if any of the people want to train," Liz said.

"What are you up to Liz?" Kyle asked.

"Let’s just say if he wants a war. We'll give him a war," Liz said.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Michael said.

"Michael you need to learn to trust people," Liz said.

"Yeah, Michael chill out," Serena said.

"Oh great now both of you are gaining up on me," Michael said.

"Yes. Now deal with it," Liz and Serena said.

"Michael, if I were you I wouldn't push them," Larek said.

"Why? What can they do to me?" Michael asked.

"We can do this?" Liz and Serena said.

They both snapped their fingers and Michael lost all of his clothes. Liz and Serena smiled. Max and friends stood there in shock.

"Wow Michael you gained weight," Serena said.

"Huh?" Michael said.

"Michael dude look down," Alex said.

Michael looked down and saw he was naked. He looked up at Liz and Serena who were smiling.

"Ok. This is not funny. Where are my clothes?" Michael asked.

"We don't know," Liz and Serena said.

Michael grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around himself.

"I'm serious, where the hell are my clothes? I want them the hell back now," Michael yelled.

Liz and Serena started to walk backwards as Michael started to yell. They grabbed Larek and put him in front of them.

"Um Michael they really don't know where your clothes are. So can you stop?" Larek asked.

"What do you mean they don't know where my clothes are?" Michael yelled.

"They don't know. They don't know there powers well yet. That is why we have been practicing their powers," Larek said.

"Oh. Can someone please get me some clothes?" Michael asked.

Liz closed her eyes and snapped her fingers. Liz opened her eyes and saw Michael was dressed in black jeans and a black short sleeve t-shirt. Serena and everyone were surprised. Michael looked down and he was even surprised he was dressed. Michael looked at Liz, Larek and Serena.

"Thanks," Michael said.

"No problem," Liz said.

Liz turned and looked at the computer. That is when she notices something. Liz walked up to the computer. She started to type in something and clicks on to something. When Liz got to where she wanted. Liz looked at the site. She typed in a few things and something popped up.

"Alex, come here please?" Liz asked.

"What is it?" Alex asked.

"Look at this site and see if you notice anything," Liz said.

Alex looked at the site he notice what Liz was talking about. Alex type in a few things and that is when Alex and Liz both notice it.

"Are you seeing what I am seeing," Liz asked.

"Yes. I see it. But I don't believe it," Alex said.

"How?" Liz asked.

"Who knows but maybe we can use this to our planning. What do you think?" Alex asked.

"Yes. But we need to use the ghost to check it out. And that means we need to keep Kivar busy somehow," Liz said.

"Yeah, that is true," Alex said.

"Um hello what are you both talking about? And what are you planning?" Larek asked.

"Larek before you go crazy. Remember how you said if we knew Kivar's plan room was that it would help us?" Liz asked.

"Yes," Larek asked.

"We found it. Now all we have to do is keep Kivar busy for a couple of hours. While the ghosts check it out," Liz said.

"And how the hell are we going to do that?" Max asked.

The vision ended and the TV screen went black. Then Max, parents and friends see a room. A few seconds later they see Liz, Ava and Serena sitting at the bar. Ava turns and looks at Liz with a smile on her face.

“What?” Liz asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 125 Pg10 11/27

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess of Antar 2
Chapter 126

“You know in 2 days is your new look,” Ava said.

“I know,” Liz said.

“Are you ready?” Serena asked.

“I guess,” Liz said.

“Are you going to send Max and the others more visions?” Serena asked.

“Yes. We need Max and the others to remember what happened on Antar.

"Hopefully they will understand the hint we give to let them know where we are,” Liz said.

“If they don’t get the hint then we got to think of something else for them,” Ava said.

I know,” Liz said.

Right at that moment Liz turned and saw a man standing a little way from the door. Liz stood up and looked at the man. Ava and Serena watched as the man walked up to Liz. As the man stood face to face with Liz. Liz could tell the he was mad. All of a sudden the man raised his hand and threw Liz across the room. As Liz was flown across the room Ava and Serena stood up and raised her hands. Liz stood up and raised her hand and threw the man across the room. The man hit his head against the wall as he fell to the ground.

A few minutes later the man stood up and tried to blast Liz, Ava and Serena but they drew their shields up. After trying to kill the girls for a few minutes.

“What are you doing here?” Liz asked.

“You know I wanted to know,” Man said.

“Well you do. Now get the hell out of here or you will be sorry,” Liz said.

“You don’t scare me,” Man said.

“Oh I know. But you need to leave,” Liz said.

“What are you going to do if I don’t leave?” Man asked.

“Do you really want to know?” Liz asked.

“Yes show me what you got bitch,” Man said.

As Liz walked up to the guy she held a knife against her back. When Liz and the man stood face t face.

“Now tell me what are you going to do?” Man asked.

“This,” Liz said as she brought the knife to the man’s manhood.

“You wouldn’t dare,” Man said.

“You want to make a bet I won’t cut your manhood off,” Liz said.

“I don’t think you would,” Man said.

Liz had the knife against the man’s manhood ready to cut it off.

“You were saying?” Liz asked.

“OK,” man said.

“You can go and tell Kivar that if he ever tries his trick again I will make him very sorry for messing with me. Do you understand Nicky?” Liz asked.

“Yes. But there is one thing you forgot Kivar is everywhere. No matter what the others will not save you,” Nicky said.

“You are wrong they will save me and everyone. The thing I can’t wait for is when they get their hands on you for everything you did to them in Roswell, “Liz said.

“You wouldn’t dare,” Nicky said.

“Oh I can think of a couple of people who would love to get their hands on you dear little Nicky. Remember I killed you once and I will kill you again,” Liz said.

“How can I forget you killing me,” Nicky said.

“I don’t know. But I’m glad you remembered,” Liz said with a smile on her face.

“Don’t remind me bitch,” Nicky said.

“Don’t call me names or you can have a sex change right now. Now why don’t you go back to Kivar and tell him to leave me, my family and friends alone or he will be very sorry,” Liz said.

“Oh I have one more thing to give you before I can leave you bitch,” Nicky said.

“Oh yeah and what would that be you little prick?” Liz said.

“This,” Nicky said as he raised his hand to punch Liz.

As Nicky was about to punch Liz she grabbed his arm and twisted it. When Nicky was bent over Liz kneed Nicky in the face, stomach and between the legs.

"This is for hurting Tess, Ava, Serena, Isabel, Michael, Max. And this is for trying to hurt Alex, Kyle, parents. If you ever try to go near them again you will be very sorry for messing with my family got it?” Liz asked.

“Yes I got it,” Nicky said.

Liz pushed Nicky away. Serena and Ava watched as Nicky flew across the room. A few seconds later Nicky stood up and looked at Liz.

“This is not over yet,” Nicky said.

Nicky was about to walk away.

“Hey Nicky,” Liz said.

Nicky turned to look at Liz. When Nicky turned that is when Liz threw three very sharp knives at Nicky. Ava and Serena watched as the knives hit Nicky’s manhood, chest, near his throat. After the knives hit Nicky he tried to take out the knives out but he couldn’t. Liz walked up to Nicky and stood in front of him.

“Oh did I forget to tell you I dipped the knives in poison. You don’t have much longer to live. So you better run along and see if Kivar can help you asshole. STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY GOT IT?” Liz yelled

“Yes,” Nicky whispered.

Liz watched as Nicky disappeared. Liz turned and saw Ava and Serena looking at her.

“How did you know?’ Serena asked.

“I saw it happen when you and I do the connection thing. It is the same with Ava. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to look,” Liz said.

“Are you going to tell Michael and Tess what happened?”Ava asked.

“No. You can tell them when you are ready,” Liz said.

“Thank you,” Ava, Serena said.

“You’re welcome,” Liz said.

“Come on we need to send Max and the other a memory vision,” Serena said as she grabbed Liz and Ava and ran up stairs.

That is when the TV screen went black. Max, parents and friends turned and looked at each other. No one knew what to say or do about the DVD. Max stood up and took the DVD out and put another DVD in.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 126 Pg10 12/2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess of Antar 2
Chapter 127

The TV screen was black. Then they see Liz, Ava and Serena sitting on the bed looking at the camera. They all smiled then turned and looked at each other then looked at the video camera again.

“Hey Max, Parents and friends. We wanted to let you know everything is good here. As you can see everyone now and then we get ghost, people from Antar and others come here. The ghost and people from Antar are always seeing how we are doing. Which is very nice of them? Max we wanted to let you and everyone know there maybe something’s that may shock you. But don’t worry they are not bad,” Liz said.

“Yeah there are some crazy, funny, un believable things that maybe on the DVDs. We just thought you all should know before you see them,” Serena said.

“Yeah like the time you and Liz were making out in the jeep, her bedroom and Michaels and your bedroom,” Ava said.

“Ava. Oh god. I can’t believe you said that,” Liz said.

“What you were married?”Ava asked.

“Ava that was before we got married. You so better hope Max’s my parents, Michael, Alex and Kyle don’t hurt him,” Liz said.

“Liz no one will hurt Max. He can handle himself with everyone,” Ava said.

“All I will say is wait and see. But anyway here are 2 memory visions. Don’t worry there are not bad,” Liz said.

The TV screen went black. The all of a sudden they see the word Vision on the TV screen.

Vision:
“We are not going to keep him busy. I’m going to keep him busy,” Liz said.

“How are you going to keep him busy?” Michael asked.

“You’ll just have to wait and see,” Liz said.

“Liz what are you going to do?” Max asked.

“Max don’t worry everything will be fine,” Liz said.

“Liz I’m worried about you. Do you think you can handle this?” Max asked.

“Yes I can handle this. All I have to do is keep Kivar busy for a couple of hours. How hard can that be?” Liz asked.

“Yeah, I guess,” Max, said.

Max and Liz both looked at each other and smiled. Liz turned and looked at Larek and Serena.

“Larek, can you and Serena get everything set up for training the guards and the people,” Liz asked.

Yeah, sure. Where do you want them to train?” Larek asked.

“I don’t know where. We just need to make it where no one will find us. And where no one can watch us practice,” Liz said.

“Yeah, I just got the place in mind. What are you going to do about Kivar?” Serena asked.

“He asked me out last time I saw him,” Liz said.

“So what you’re going to go with him?” Michael asked.

“I don’t know where he will take me. But hopefully he won’t try anything,” Liz said.

“What could Kivar try on you?” Kyle asked.

“He has his ways to keep touching you. Even though you don’t want him to touch you,” Liz said.

“Why do I have a bad feeling about this?” Max asked.

“Trust me you don’t want to know what he does,” Liz said.

“Do you know what Kivar does to Liz my wife?” Max asked.

“Um, I’m afraid to answer that question right now,” Larek said.

“Good because if you did I think you will be very sorry,” Alex said.

“I agree with Alex on this,” Kyle said.

Larek looked at Alex and Kyle. He knew he should be glad he agreed with Alex and Kyle. Serena, Liz and the girls all looked between Max and the people.

“Max I’m going to be fine. I just need to keep him busy. That should be easy enough, Liz said.

“Yeah and plus Liz will be wearing her necklace. Where we can see everything that is happening. And we can hear what is being said. So see, everything will be fine,” Serena said.

“Alex while I’m gone do you think you can try to break through the codes and see what is there?” Liz said.

“Sure that should be no problem. I will start trying now. So by the time you leave it should be up and ready,” Alex said.

“Great. Now I just need to get ready and talk to Kivar. That should be easy,” Liz said.

Yeah, that should be easy,” Serena, said.

“I better go change. Serena which dress do I wear?” Liz asked.

“Wait I’ll come with you to pick out a dress,” Serena said.

Liz and Serena walked towards Liz room. When they walked in the room, they went to the closet and started to look.

Meanwhile in the living room. Max and friends all looked around. Max was mad that Liz was going to do this. He did not want anything to happen to Liz. However, he knew that Liz was going to do this no matter what. Larek looked at Max and friends and knew they were worried about Liz.

“Max do you still practice your powers?” Larek asked.

“What? How did you?” Max asked.

“Liz told me you go out to the desert sometimes and practice your powers. And I was wondering do you still do that?” Larek asked.

“Yeah, we still do that. Why are you asking?” Max asked.

Right at that moment Liz and Serena walked out of Liz’s room. Liz and Serena looked at Max, Larek and friends.

“The reason why Larek is asking is because the more you use your powers, the more things you can do,” Liz said.

“How do you know that?” Isabel asked.

“Because since I have been here Larek has been pushing me to try new things,” Liz said.

“Does it work?” Michael asked.

“Yes I have been trying new things. And I have a couple of new powers in the process,” Liz said.

“Wow that seems like a good thing. How long do you train for?” Tess asked.

“Larek has me and Serena training from 9am till 4pm every day,” Liz said.

“Isn’t that pushing you to hard?” Kyle asked.

“No not if you want to make sure your ready for anything,” Liz said.

“Oh so that is why Larek and Serena push you,” Alex said.

“Yeah that is why they push me,” Liz said.

“At least your ready for anything,” Larek said.

“Well what do you think of the dress?” Liz asked.

“It looks perfect. What are you going to do about your hair?” Larek asked.

“I’m leaving it down,” Liz said.

While Larek and Liz were talking. Max just stared at Liz. He could not believe she was wearing a peach gown that showed her breast and was tight around her waist. Max thought Liz looked beautiful. Alex, Kyle and friends could not believe how hot and beautiful Liz looked. The peach looked great with her dark tan. Liz turned and saw Max was staring at her. Liz walked up to Max and stood in front of him.

“Max do me a favor?” Liz asked.

“What is the favor?” Max asked.

“When you and everyone train, just stay calm and don’t get mad at Larek or anyone. Please?” Liz asked.

“Fine. And now promise me when you get back we talk and find out what has been going on since you left the motel?” Max asked.

“Fine. I think it is about time you and everyone know what has been going on,” Liz said.

“Good. I can’t wait to find out what you have been up to,” Max said.

“And I can’t wait to find out what you have been up to,” Liz said.

“Oh,” Max said.

“I better go and try and see if I can talk to Kivar,” Liz said.

“Yeah. Liz just be careful of Kivar and Nicholas,” Max said.

“I promise I will,” Liz said.

Liz walked into her bedroom and touched the screen. She looked at the list of people. Liz touches Kivar’s name. 5 minutes later Kivar was on the screen, Liz and Kivar looked at each other.

“What did I do to deserve your call my lady?” Kivar asked.

“Well I was wondering if you wanted to join me on a ride through the country,” Liz said.

“Of course my lady. Where do you want to meet up at?” Kivar asked.

“How about the stables in 10 minutes?” Liz asked.

“That sounds perfect. See you then my lady,” Kivar said.

“Ok. See you then,” Liz said before turning off the screen.

That is when the vision ended. Max, parents and friends all looked at each other then turned and looked at the TV.