The Safe House (AU, M/L, Adult) Ch 38, 11/27/12

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: The Safe House (AU, M/L, Adult) Ch 33/Pt 1, 4/13/12

Post by Natalie36 »

don't ya hate when work mucks with you. hopefully it will calm down soon. it was great to see your note :D
Ilonka.Green
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The Safe House (AU, M/L, Adult) Ch 33/Pt 2, 4/24/12

Post by Ilonka.Green »

<3 Romance is in the air <3... That's all I'm saying. ENJOY!!!

Chapter 33 / Part 2

Stepping out of the Jacuzzi, Max took Liz’s hand and carefully helping her out. Large, fluffy towels in hand they dried each other off before donning their robes hanging on hooks by the closet. Extinguishing the candles, Max turned off the jets and drained the Jacuzzi while Liz rubbed pomegranate lotion on her skin.

Hand in hand they walked down the hall towards Max’s home office. Tapping the base board with his foot, the wall opened. Eyeing Max with a raised eyebrow, Liz followed him into the studio flat stopping by the bed.

The lights were off. “Stay here for a minute…” Picking up what appeared to be a lighter, Max walked around the studio flat lighting jasmine and vanilla scented candles throughout that were placed in small groupings on the tables, mini bar, and breakfast bar. A soft blanket and fluffed pillow laid on the floor on a plush area rug in the middle of the sitting area. Setting the lighter on the mini bar, Max reached for a remote turning on soft instrumental music.

Remote in hand, he crossed the room returning to where Liz stood. Tapping the base board by the lamp, the wall slid closed. “Come…”

“What are we doing here?”

Saying nothing, he took her hand leading her over to the blanket. Puzzled, she stared at him trying to read his mind… It was useless. Embracing her, he claimed her petal soft lips for a deep, passionate kiss inhaling the sweet smell of her pomegranate lotion. Nibbling on her lower lip, he teased her. Breathless, her lips parted. Brushing his tongue across her pearly white teeth, Max swirled his tongue around hers teasing her more. Pulling her closer, he deepened the kiss molding her to his body.

Breaking the kiss, he gazed into her eyes. “Do you trust me?”

What? Trust him? What kind of question is that? Puzzled, Liz said nothing.

“Do you trust me, Liz?”

“Of course I trust you...”

Reaching down, Max picked up a bandana off a nearby table and held it up for her to see. “Close your eyes.”

“What? Why?”

“Do you trust me?”

“Of course I do…”

“Then close your eyes and let me blindfold you.”

“Why?”

“Because you need to focus more on your inner self…”

Max was talking in circles and not making much sense. “What?”

“With everything that’s been going on, you haven’t really had any time to let loose and relax. I’m going to help you.” Nervously, she closed her eyes as Max blindfolded her. Taking her hand, he led her across the room. Reaching down, he untied her robe and slowly slid it down her arms letting it pool to the ground.

“Max…”

“Shhh…” he whispered in her ear tenderly kissing her collar bone.

Liz shivered. Grabbing her arms, she rubbed her hands up and down. “I’m freezing…”

“Shhh…” he whispered in her ear tenderly kissing her cheek. “I’ll have you warmed up in a moment,” he promised. “But, first I need you to lie down on your stomach.” Taking her hand he helped her to the floor. Making sure she was comfortable on the pillow and blanket, Max lifted her hair up using one of her hair clips he found lying around. Feeling exposed, Liz blushed, yet she trusted him with all her heart.

She wasn’t focusing. Reaching for where he placed the remote, Max turned the music up a little. Leaning forward, he whispered in her ear. “Hear the music? Focus. Breathe deeply and let yourself go…” Breathing deeply, she envisioned herself dancing a dance unlike no other.

Removing his robe, Max reached for a bottle of jasmine scented oil he had set aside and poured a small amount onto her back. Straddling her legs and leaning over he started gently massaging her neck, shoulders, arms and hands leaving a trail of soft, butterfly kisses as he went. Feeling the tension, he loosened the knots. As his hands worked their magic kneading her tense muscles, he gradually moved down her back to her legs and feet continuing to leave soft, butterfly kisses as he went.

Breathing deeply, Liz inhaled the scented oil as she let herself go forgetting about everything of importance focusing on nothing but her inner self. As Max shifted his position to move lower, Liz felt his desire. Blushing, she said nothing.

Reaching her feet, Max slid forward lying on top of her for a brief moment. Kissing her neck, he whispered in her ear. “Liz, honey… I’m going to need you to roll over onto you back so I can finish your massage…” A full body massage… Front and back? Liz was in heaven. Sighing, she smiled before rolling over with Max’s assistance.

Removing Liz’s hair clip, he took a moment to re-fluff the pillow and make sure she was comfortable before continuing on. Straddling her legs, his leaned forward running his fingers through her disarray of dark silken strands before gently tracing the flawless contours of her face.

Reaching again for the bottle of jasmine scented oil, Max poured a small amount onto his hands. Leaning over, he gently started massaging her neck, shoulders, and arms, kneading her aching muscles following with a trail of soft, butterfly kisses as he went. Taking one hand and then the other, he caressed them gliding his thumb across her palms in a circular motion before taking them to his lips. Kissing the back of each hand, he took each finger into his mouth sucking them as he swirled his tongue around each one as if they were the sweetest candy.

Releasing her hands, he poured another small amount of jasmine oil onto her chest. Massaging the oil into her breasts, he traced intricate circles around each one until reaching the nipples. Claiming one and then the other, he swirled his tongue sucking her nipples as if they were passion fruit just waiting to be had. Tenderly kissing each one, he moved on letting his fingers work their magic massaging her stomach leaving a trail of soft, butterfly kisses behind. Continuing on, he moved on to her legs and feet. Unexpectedly, he tickled her feet… He couldn’t resist.

Liz giggled breaking her concentration. “Max…”

Straddling her legs again, Max leaned forward laying on top of her his desire pressing against her legs. “Shhh…” he whispered in her ear gently brushing a hand down her cheek. As he nibbled on her earlobe, Liz softly moaned. She couldn’t move… Her body was turning to Jell-O as her juices began to flow. Claiming her lips for an electrifying kiss, he brushed his tongue against her lips teasing them open. Deeping the kiss, their tongues danced a passionate dance together.

Breaking the kiss, Max smiled. Oh, how he loved her… And she loved him. Placing a tender kiss on her forehead, he shifted his position moving off of her. “Max… What are you doing?”

“Shhh…” he whispered. Reaching for a throw pillow, he positioned it under her lower back and hips. “I need you to open up for me, sweetie…”

Liz panicked. What is he doing?

“Just do it. You’ll like this, I promise.” Trusting him with all her heart, she slowly spread her legs for him. Tenderly kissing her hip bone and lower abdomen, he slowly massaged her nubbin with his index finger feeling her wetness. She was more than ready. Replacing his finger with his tongue, Max swirled it around her nubbin before sucking and drinking her sweet, intoxicating nectar.

As a bolt of electricity shot through Liz, her muscles contracted creating spasms. “Oh, Max…”

Taking his fill, Max looked up and smiled. Tenderly kissing her inner thighs, he shifted his position leaving yet another trail of butterfly kisses all over her body. Reaching her earlobe, he nibbled a bit more before sliding off of Liz’s petite frame.

Ever so carefully he removed the pillows and wrapping her up in the blanket scooped her up in his muscular arms. Slowly walking across the room, Max gently laid her in the center of the bed on the soft mattress. Looking down at Liz and smiled. Sensing Max’s presence, Liz felt a dip in the mattress. He was sitting next to her. Gently lifting her onto his lap, he cuddled his precious little bundle in his arms kissing her on the forehead as he traced the contours of her face with his fingers. Carefully removing the blindfold, he tossed it aside. Gazing into her eyes, he smiled.

Looking up into his hazel eyes, Liz smiled. Taking a few minutes for her eyes to adjust, she looked around the room. The candles had been extinguished leaving a faint smell of jasmine and vanilla in the air leaving the room to be lit by a dimly lit lamp. A chill ran down her spine. Gazing back into his eyes, she smiled nestling herself into the crook of his arm for warmth.

Sensing her vibe, he adjusted the blanket around her small frame. Being as short as she was, she looked so adorable wrapped up in the blanket in his arms. Placing a soft kiss on her forehead, he sighed. What did I do to deserve such an amazing and adorable woman?

Liz was the first to break the sound of silence. “Penny?”

“Huh… What?”

“Penny for your thoughts?”

He placed a tender kiss on her forehead. “I love you so much, Liz. I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life… I don’t know what I would have done if I lost you.”

“I love you too, Max.”

Pulling her closer to him, he lightly kissed her teasing her lips open. Tilting her back in his arms, he leaned over her and gliding his tongue across her teeth found her tongue; passionately kissing her as the chemistry sparks began to fly. As the tidal wave of passion swept over them, Liz’s body ached for more as her sweet nectar flowed. Fidgeting under his weight, she tried to free her arms from the blanket with no success. She loved him… She needed him… She wanted him…

Burying his hand amongst the folds of the blanket, he skimmed his hand up her thigh finding her canal of desire. Inserting two fingers, her body welcomed him. Thrusting his fingers in and out of her wet and warm canal, she moaned with pleasure as her muscles contracted around his fingers. Instantly aroused, he quickened his pace. Arching her back, she moaned louder. “Oooh, yes… Max…”

It was music to his ears. Removing his fingers, he slid her off his lap; unwrapping his precious little bundle and all that she had to offer taking in all of her small yet perfectly sculpted body from head to toe. Gazing into her eyes, he tossed the blanket aside claiming her mouth for a tender loving kiss.

Breaking the kiss, he slid down her body between her legs. Lapping up her juice, he teased her with his tongue before gently biting down on her clit. “Oooh, Max…”

Slowly sliding up her body, he savored every part kissing and sucking as he went. Cupping her breasts, he teased her nipples with his thumbs before sucking one and then the other. Tossing her head back, she moaned; arching her body up against his.

Releasing her breasts, he slid his hands around her waist and up her back embracing her. Smiling, he looked her in the eye. “God, I love you, Liz…”

Claiming his lips, she kissed him. “And I love you.”
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Another great chapter!!!!!!!!
Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I think what Max did was very loving and very romantic. Max is a very sweet guy for loving and taking care of Liz. I'm glad they both said they love each other and admit it. I can't wait to read more sweet and romantic things Max and Liz will do. Again another great chapter!!!!!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

so worth the wait. more please :D
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

What can I say.......every woman's dream!
mary mary
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by mary mary »

Very relaxing chapter: :wink:

"Age is just a state of mind"...I think that's mine? I could be wrong! I'm old, so sue me.
IceQueenMay
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by IceQueenMay »

Are they together now?
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz? Are Max and Liz finally together? Will Max and Liz admit their feling for each other? Will Max and Liz finally have their time alone together again? Who is trying to hurt Liz? Is it Sean and Tess? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please come back really soon and post more?

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

missing this fic
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

bump. how many times can we bump before we get into trouble :wink: