Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}The End Pg17 9/11/15

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 105,106 Pg21 10/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 108

After the vision everyone looked at each other then looked at Liz, Larek and Serena. No one knew what to say to each other.

“Can we see more visions?” Tess asked.

“Are you sure you want to see more?”Liz asked.

“Yes, please,” Tess and Isabel said.

“OK,” Liz said.

All of a sudden Max, parents and friends were hit with another vision.
Vision:

When they got to the castle. Liz pushed Larek out of the way and walked into the castle. Larek followed Liz in. When Liz got to her room she went to her room and shut the door to change clothes. A few minutes later Liz walked out of her room wearing a slip as a nightgown. When Liz walked out of her room she saw Larek looking at her. Larek and Liz both looked at each other.

"Larek, is there a party?" Liz asked.

"Yes, there is another party. And yes, Khivar will be there. So that means that you will be spending time with him," Larek said.

"What? No way!" Liz yelled.

"Yes, you will," Larek said.

"Oh no, I will not," Liz said.

"Yes, you will," Larek said.

"No!" Liz yelled.

"Yes!" Larek yelled.

"No!" Liz said.

"Yes!" Larek said.

"No!" Liz yelled

"Yes!" Larek yelled.

"Oh, yeah," Liz said.

"Yeah," Larek said.

Liz punched Larek in the nose.

"No!" Liz screamed before walking away.

While Liz walked away Max, Serena and friends walked into the room. They saw Larek holding his nose and Liz walking away.

"What happened?" Max asked.

"Liz punched me. And I would say she is very pissed right now," Larek said.

"What did you do now?" Serena asked.

"I told Liz that she had a party to go to. And she had to be nice and talk to Khivar," Larek said.

"And I told him I won't go," Liz said from her bedroom.

"I told you, you will go and you will talk to him," Larek said.

"And I told you that I won't do that. You go and talk to Khivar. And you be all nice to him," Liz said.

The ghosts of Zan, Rath, Ava and Lonnie all appeared and stood next to Liz. Liz turned and looked at Zan.

"Liz, can you keep Khivar busy here while we go to his place," Zan asked.

"Why? What are you up to?" Liz asked.

"Don't worry. We'll be back before the party is over," Rath said.

"Who are we? And who is going?" Liz asked.

"It is going to be me and Rath going. The girls are staying here with you. So that way you are protected," Zan said.

"Have you been talking to Larek?" Liz asked.

"What? Why are you asking?" Zan asked.

"Because Larek wants me to talk to Khivar and become close to him. So have you talked to Larek?" Liz asked.

"No, I have not talked to Larek. But Larek’s plan sounds like it will work," Zan said.

"Oh, you better be so glad that you’re dead," Liz said before walking into her room and slammed the door shut.

Zan and everyone watched as Liz walked into her bedroom and slammed the door. Zan turned and looked at everyone.

"What was that all about?" Zan asked.

"Liz is mad because she doesn't want to be near or around Khivar. He tries things with her," Larek said.

"I better go and talk to her," Serena said.

"No, I better. It's my fault," Larek said.

Larek walked to the door. He knocked on the door and waited a few seconds. When there was no answer Larek opened the door. Larek walked in the room and saw Liz was gone. But her balcony doors were open. Larek ran to the balcony and looked down and saw Liz on her horse. Liz looked up and saw Larek looking down at her. Liz smiled then turned the horse.

"Liz, get back here," Larek said.

At that moment Max and friends rushed in the room and out on the balcony. They stood next to Larek.

"Liz! Come get back here," Larek yelled.

"No, see ya," Liz yelled before she rode off.

They watched as Liz rode off towards the woods. Max and friends turned and looked at Larek. Larek turned and looked at Serena, Max and friends.

"Does she always do this?" Max asked.

"Yes. But we always find her or she comes back," Larek said.

"What is in the woods that always make her go out there?" Maria asked.

"Out there she goes to this peaceful waterfall. The last couple of times I found her she was lying in the sun and swimming. You never know what is out there though," Serena said.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"I mean that things have been going on in the woods. And every time Liz comes back she seems relax and ready for anything. No one knows what Liz does out there. And we have all tried to find out but no luck," Serena said.

"Who is going to check on her?" Max asked.

"I'm going. I need to say I'm sorry. And see if we can try and talk about it," Larek said.

"Good luck, Larek. Remember to try to stay calm and talk to her," Serena said.

"You know I will. Hopefully she will want to talk to me," Larek said.

"I'm going with you," Max said.

"No," Larek said.

"You either take me with you or I will go by myself," Max said.

"Fine. You just need to remember to follow and do what I say," Larek said.

"OK, let’s go," Max said.

Max turned and looked at his friends. Isabel and friends looked at Max.

"Max, be careful. And keep an eye out for Liz," Isabel said.

"You know I will. Hopefully she will be calm and talk to me and Larek," Max asked.

"Max, whatever you do don't push Liz," Kyle said.

"OK. I have to keep that in mind," Max said.

"What happens if you push Liz?" Larek asked.

"You know that yelling match and the punch she gave you? That is nothing compared to when she gets mad. It is all out war," Kyle said.

"How bad is that?" Larek said.

"OK. Let’s put it this way. If you push Liz you will be put in the hospital for a very long time," Alex said.

"How do you know about it?" Serena asked.

"A guy was a jerk to Liz. He kept pushing Liz. Liz got so mad that she punched, kicked and some other things. The guy got put in the hospital for a month. After the guy got out he moved," Maria said.

"So don't push her," Alex and Kyle said.

"OK. Are you ready to go?" Larek asked.

"Yeah, let’s go," Max said.

Max and Larek walked towards the window. They looked around. Larek turned and grabbed a rope and threw it over. Max and Larek got over the wall and climbed down. When they got to the ground they ran to the barn. Inside the barn Max and Larek got on a horse and rode off out to the woods.

They looked around as they got more into the woods. Larek and Max came to a clearing in the middle of the woods. When they were in the clearing they saw a beautiful waterfall and a horse. Max and Larek got off the horses and looked around. Max found Liz's dress. They all looked around.

"Princess, where are you?" Larek and Max yelled.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC, Mature}Chapter 107,108 Pg22 10/1

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 109

Kyle was about to say something when everyone got another vision.

Vision:
Right at that moment Liz walked out of the water. Liz was wearing her undergarments as she walked out of the water. Liz walked up to Max and Larek. Max and Larek looked at Liz as she stood in front of them.

"What?" Liz asked.

"What? Have you been in the water the whole time?" Larek asked.

"Yes. Larek, I know how to swim. So don't worry, ok," Liz said.

"Sorry. Why do you come out here so much?" Larek asked.

"I come out here because this place is quiet and very peaceful. And I like that," Liz said.

"I think it is a nice place," Max said.

"Thanks," Liz said.

Right at that moment Khivar and Nicholas walked up to Liz, Max and Larek. They all stood face to face.

"Well, Princess, it is nice to see you again," Khivar said as he looked Liz up and down.

"Yeah, what are you doing here?" Liz asked.

"Oh, I wanted to see what you were doing, my dear," Khivar said.

"As you can see she is doing well," Max said.

"Who are you?" Khivar asked.

"He is my cousin. He and my other cousins are from Earth. They just came to visit for a while," Larek said.

"Oh, really. Well, what is your name?" Khivar asked.

"My name is Max. And what is your name?" Max asked.

"My name is Khivar. Now here is a question: what are you doing near the princess?" Khivar asked.

"I'm just getting to know my lady. She has been nothing but nice and friendly to me," Max said.

"Yes, that is what she does to um, no such person as you," Khivar said.

"Khivar stop it. And what I do with Max and Larek is none of your concern or business. So will you leave so we can go home now," Liz said.

"Princess, just watch what you do or say. Your people are watching what you do," Nicholas said.

"I know what my people are doing. Now if you will both excuse us we need to go home and get ready for the party," Liz said.

"Yes, my lady," Khivar and Nicholas said.

Liz put her gown on and walked over to her horse. She lifted and jumped up and was on her horse. Liz looked at Larek and Max as they got on their horses. After they got on the horses Liz turned and looked at Khivar.

"Well, see you later, Khivar," Liz said before she, Max and Larek all rode off.

While they were riding away they all looked at each other.

"Do you think he is following us?" Max asked.

"No. He is trying to win points with Liz. Since he wants her," Larek said.

"Wait, are you telling me that Khivar wants to be with my wife?" Max asked.

"Yes. He does," Larek said.

"Can we please talk about this when we get home?" Liz asked.

Yeah, sure," Larek said.

As they got to the castle they notice Serena and friends were on the balcony watching them. Liz, Max and Larek put the horses in the barn and then walked up to the rose climber and climbed up. When they got into Liz's room Liz went to the bathroom and changed. While Max and Larek walked into the living room where their friends were waiting.

What is going on?" Larek asked.

"Nothing, we were just worried about you," Serena said.

We're fine. You’re not going to believe this but Khivar and Nicholas were at the waterfall," Larek said.

"What did you guys do?" Michael asked.

"All we did was have a nice talk," Max said.

"Where is Liz?" Larek asked.

"I'm right here. You need to learn to calm down," Liz said.

"Liz, what the hell did Larek mean by Khivar wants you?" Max asked.

"Max, you need to calm down. It's nothing to worry about," Liz said.

"And how do you know that?" Michael asked.

"I don't. But I know you need to trust Larek and Serena,” Liz said.

"You all need to get ready for the ball/party. Don't worry, everything will be good," Serena said.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about tonight?" Alex asked.

"Um, because we don't know what will happen. And plus Max and Michael are in protective mode," Maria said.

"Oh, yeah, that is true," Alex said.

"We better get ready for tonight. Who knows what will happen," Kyle said.

"And plus we need to be ready for anything," Maria said.

After everyone left Max and Liz both looked at each other. The Liz walked away. A few seconds later Max went to his room to get ready. Everyone was getting ready for the ball/party.

Liz decided to wear a strapless light pink gown with her hair up in curls. Liz wore the Antar crest choker. Liz walked in the bathroom and put on her makeup, earring and rings. A few minutes later Liz walked out of the bathroom and walked to her closet and grabbed her shawl. Liz wrapped her shawl around her arms.

There was a knock on the door. Liz turned and walked to the door. She opened the door and there stood Larek and Serena. They all smiled at each other.

"Are you ready to go?" Larek asked.

"Yeah. Where are Max and the others?" Liz asked.

"They are in the ballroom waiting for us," Serena said.

"OK. Let’s go. I can't wait to see how everything goes," Liz said.

"Shall we," Larek said as he put his arm out for Liz.

Liz and Serena wrapped their hands around Larek’s arm as they walked out. They walked out of the room and walked down to the ballroom. When they walked into the ballroom everyone was staring at them. They smiled at the people as they walked to the table to get a drink. When they got to the table Liz let go of Larek’s arm and turned to get a glass of punch. She turned and looked at Larek and Serena. Larek and Serena looked at Liz.

"Where are the ghosts?" Liz asked.

"Don't worry, they should be here soon," Larek said.

"Where are Max and friends?" Liz asked.

Over there against the wall," Serena said as she pointed to the right.

"So far no Khivar and Nicholas yet," Larek said.

"You know we’re going to have to keep Max and the others away from Nicholas, right?” Liz said.

"Why is that?" Serena asked.

"Because Nicholas knows who they really are," Liz said.

"Great. Anything else I should know about?" Larek asked.

"Um, yeah, there is one more thing. Nicholas knows who I was on Earth. But he doesn't know if me and Max were friends or more," Liz said.

"What! Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" Larek asked.

"I just remembered, ok. Are we all in more danger now?" Liz asked.

"I don't know yet. We got to keep you, Max and friends away from Nicholas. That should be an ok thing to do," Larek said.

"Don't worry, I'll help you with it,” Serena said.

“Help them with what?” a voice said behind them.

"Help him with what?" another voice said behind them.

Liz, Larek and Serena turned and saw Max and friends standing in front of them.

"What is going on? And him with what?" Max asked.

"Max, do you remember that guy standing next to Khivar?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, what about the guy?" Max asked.

"Max, how do I say this?" Liz asked.

"Just tell us," Michael said.

"Ok. That guy with Khivar is Nicholas," Liz said.

"What?" Michael asked.

"Yeah it was Nicholas. He doesn't know who we are yet. And we're hoping he doesn't. Larek wants us to stay away from him," Liz said.

"Is that going to be easy or hard?" Kyle asked.

"We don't know. We just need to wait and see how it goes," Larek said.

"Is Khivar and Nicholas here now?" Isabel asked.

"We don't see them anywhere," Larek said.

"But doesn't mean they won't show up. Khivar likes to make an entrance,” Serena said.

"Great. Now we have more to worry about," Liz said.

"What else is there to worry about?" Alex asked.

"The ghosts of Zan, Ava, Rath and Lonnie aren’t back yet. We don't know where they
are," Liz said.

"How long have they been gone for?" Maria asked.

"They have been gone for a day now. I'm starting to worry," Liz said.

"Maybe they will be back when we get to the room," Tess said.

"I hope so," Liz said.

That is when the vision ended. The parents looked at Liz and saw she knew there was more to come.

"Liz, are we going to see more tonight?" Amy asked.

"Yes. You will be having visions from tonight till whenever the visions stop," Serena said.

Right at that moment everyone got hit with another vision.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC, Mature}Chapter 107,108 Pg22 10/1

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 110

Vision:
Liz turned and right at that moment Khivar and Nicholas walked in.

"Max, I think now would be a good time to hide," Liz said.

"Why?" Max asked.

"Because Khivar and Nicholas just walked in. Please just stay low and away?" Liz asked as she looked at Max.

"Ok. We’ll be around and watching. So don't worry," Max said before him and friends turned and walked away.

"Alright, be careful," Liz said.

"We will," Max said.

Liz, Larek and Serena watched as Max and friends walked away. They turned and saw Khivar and Nicholas standing in front of them.

"Hello, my dear. I'm glad you made it home safely," Khivar said.

"I'm glad to be home. Pray tell, what were you and him doing out in the woods?" Liz asked.

"Oh, we were just talking. There is nothing to worry your pretty little head about, my dear," Khivar said.

"Why do I have a feeling you’re up to something? And it is something bad," Liz said.

"Oh, dear I'm up to nothing. I just want to be with you," Khivar said.

"And pray tell why is that?" Liz asked.

"Because you’re beautiful and I think you’re kind of sexy too," Khivar said.

What Liz and Khivar didn't know was that Max, Larek, Serena and friends were close to enough to hear what was being said.

"Khivar I already told you I'm married. And I am very much in love with my husband," Liz said.

"And where is your husband?" Khivar asked.

"That is none of your business. He is none of your business either,” Liz said.

"You know when I find him I'm going to hurt him,” Khivar said.

"Then it is good that you can never find him," Liz said.

"Oh, we will have to wait and see about that, my dear," Khivar said.

"You will leave my husband alone or you will be sorry," Liz said.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Khivar asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see," Liz said.

Larek and Serena knew Liz wasn't going to back down. They also knew Khivar wasn't going to back down either.

"So why were you late?" Larek asked.

"Oh, someone I knew needed to talk to me about a few things," Khivar said.

"Wow it must have been important," Larek said.

"Well, excuse me I need some air," Liz said.

"Let me come with you," Khivar said as he grabbed Liz's arm.

"No, I can walk on my own," Liz said s she tried to jerk her arm free.

"No I insist on going out with you," Khivar said as he tightened the hold on Liz's arm.

Liz didn't get a chance to answer before Khivar pulled Liz towards them and walked out on to the balcony overlooking the town. Khivar let go of Liz's arm and looked at her. Liz turned and looked at Khivar.

"I will find your husband and I will kill him," Khivar said.

"No, you won't. I'll kill you before you hurt my husband," Liz said.

"Really?" Khivar asked.

"Yes really," Liz said.

"We have to wait and see about that, dear. Since I got you alone I dying to do something," Khivar said.

"And what would that be?" Liz asked.

"This," Khivar said.

Khivar pushed Liz to the wall. He leaned in and kissed Liz. When Kevlar’s lips touched hers she bit his lips as hard as she could. Liz pushed Khivar away.

"Don't ever do that again," Liz said.

"My lip is bleeding, you bitch," Khivar said.

"Good. That will teach you to leave me alone," Liz said.

"Why you little bitch," Khivar said as he walked up to her.

Liz lifted her arm and froze Khivar. Liz moved to the other side. Liz snapped her finger and Khivar was unfrozen, Khivar walked to the wall. He turned and saw Liz behind him.

"How did you do that?" Khivar asked.

"Do what? What are you talking about?" Liz asked.

"You were standing in front of me a second ago and now you’re over there," Khivar said.

"What? Are you ok?" Liz asked.

Khivar looked at Liz then turned away. Then Khivar turned and looked at Liz again.

"What?" Liz asked.

"You know I will find that husband of yours and he will be very sorry he ever knew you," Khivar said.

"I told you to leave my husband alone. Why would you want to hurt him?" Liz asked.

"Because he gets to touch you whenever he wants to. And I think a lowly human has no right to touch a princess like you,” Khivar said.

"But still he is my husband and he can touch me as long as were married and together," Liz said.

"We'll have to wait and see about that," Khivar said.

"What does that mean? What are you going to do? Liz asked.

"I'm going to kill him," Khivar said.

"You’re crazy," Liz said.

Khivar grabbed Liz and pushed her against the wall. They both looked at each other.

"Don't ever call me crazy," Khivar said.

"You’re crazy," Liz said.

Khivar raised his hand and slapped Liz across the face. Liz closed her eyes as Khivar slapped her hard across the face. After Khivar slapped her he pushed Liz hard against the wall and walked away. Liz started to cry when Khivar left.

That is when the vision ended and another vision came.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 109,110 Pg22 10/20

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 111

Vision:
Serena and Larek were talking when Max and friends walked up to them.

Where is Liz?" Max asked.

"She is talking with Khivar," Larek said.

Right at that moment Khivar and Nicholas walked up to the bar, talking. Max, Serena, Larek and friends looked at Khivar and Nicholas then looked at each other.

"Where is Liz? I'm starting to worry," Max said.

"The girls and I will check outside. You look around here. Well meet back here in 10 minutes, ok," Serena said.

Ok. Be careful," Larek said.

"You too," Serena said.

Serena and the girls walked out on the balcony. When they walked onto the balcony they turned and saw Liz against the wall with her hand on her cheek. Serena and the girls walked up to Liz. Liz and the girls stood face to face.

"What happened?" Serena asked.

"Khivar said he was going to kill my husband. I called him crazy and he slapped me hard across the face. Then he pushed me hard against the wall," Liz said.

"Liz, it's going to be ok," Tess said.

"It is never going to be ok. Khivar is very crazy," Liz said.

"Liz, what are we going to do?" Maria asked.

"I don't know. But whatever the plan is it has to be good. Where are Max, Larek and the guys?" Liz asked.

"They are still in the ballroom, why?" Serena asked.

"Because Khivar has plans for Larek and the guys. And I don't know what his plans are for them," Liz said.

"We'll go check on them while you go to your room," Isabel said.

"Ok. Hopefully Khivar won't start anything," Serena said.

"Maria, go with Liz and keep her company," Tess said.

"Let’s go check on Larek, Max and the guys," Serena said.

Serena and the girls walked into the ballroom while Maria and Liz walked towards Liz's bedroom.

When Serena and the girls walked in they saw Max, Larek and the guys still standing against the wall. The girls turned and saw Khivar and Nicholas at the punch table.

"Serena, what are we going to do?" Tess asked.

"We are going to go talk to Max, Larek and the guys. And hopefully Khivar and Nicholas won't start anything," Serena said.

Serena and the girls walked up to the guys and stood in front of them. The guys turned and looked at Serena and the girls.

Did you find Liz?" Larek asked.

"Yeah, we did. Um, we have to talk later. It is majorly important," Serena said.

"What is going on? And where the hell is Maria?" Michael asked.

"We'll talk about it later. Michael, Maria is with Liz right now," Isabel said.

"Ok. Now tell us what the hell is wrong? And what the hell is going on?" Max asked.

"Khivar had a talk with Liz. He was going to try and start trouble with you, Larek and the guys," Serena said.

"Why do I have a feeling something happened to Liz?" Alex asked.

"We'll talk about that later. How much longer is this party for?" Isabel asked.

"The party is over now," Larek said.

Larek, Serena and friends watched as everyone in the ballroom walked out. After everyone left Larek, Serena and friends all walked out of the ballroom and walked down the hallway.

Meanwhile in Liz's room:
Liz was in the middle of changing when she looked up and saw Zan in her room. Liz screamed and grabbed a blanket and covered herself.

"Zan, get out!" Liz screamed.

Liz turned and grabbed a pillow and threw it at Zan as she kept screaming.

"Liz, calm down. It is nothing I haven't seen before," Zan said.

"Zan, get the hell out!" Liz screamed as she held the towel close to her, screaming and throwing things at Zan.

Meanwhile in the hallway, Max and friends heard screaming. They ran down the hall to the room. They ran into Liz's room. Max, Serena, Larek and friends saw a half-naked Liz holding a towel and screaming at Zan. Zan just stood there smiling at Liz.

"Zan, get out. You’re not allowed to see me like this," Liz yelled.

"You didn't have a problem with it in your past life," Zan said.

"That was my past life. This is my life now. Get out so I can get dressed," Liz said.

"No, I want to stay here and watch you," Zan said.

"Zan, I'm serious, get the hell out of my room so I can change," Liz said.

"Do I have to?" Zan said.

"Yes. Now get the hell out," Liz said.

"Oh, you’re no fun," Zan said.

"Zan, I'm serious get out," Liz said

Zan walked up to Liz and stood in front of her when they were face to face.

"I got a question for you?" Zan asked.

"And what would the question be Zan," Liz said.

"How do you feel about passwords?" Zan asked.

Liz looked at Zan with a weird look on her face. Liz didn't understand why Zan asked her that question.

"Passwords? What are you talking about?" Liz asked.

"Get dressed and meet me and the others in your waiting room," Zan said.

"Zan, what are you up to?" Liz asked.

Zan just looked at Liz with a smile on his face. Liz knew that smile meant he was up to something. And it was usually really bad.

"Fine. But I swear if you or any of the guys come in here without telling me you’re here you’re going to be very sorry, got it?" Liz said.

"Just hurry up and change. Oh, by the way, you still have a hot little body," Zan said as he walked out of the room.

"Zan!" Liz yelled as she threw a vase at the door.

Liz walked into the bathroom and changed clothes. When Liz walked out of the bathroom, Liz was wearing a slip as a nightgown and her hair was up in ponytail. Liz walked out of her bathroom and walked into the waiting room where Max, Serena and friends were waiting.

"Zan, what did you mean by passwords?" Liz asked.

"We got everything and a lot of things from Khivar’s computer,” Zan said.

"What kind of things?" Serena asked.

"Everything you ever wanted to know what Khivar is up to." Rath said.

"Did anyone catch you?" Liz asked.

"No one saw us. It was fun," Zan said.

"Fun, what are you talking about?" Liz asked.

"Oh, let’s just say we had some fun," Zan said.

"What did you guys do?" Larek asked.

"We just messed with a couple of things. I say they won't know what hit them," Rath said.

"OK. Tell us the truth, what did you guys do?" Serena asked.

"We changed their passwords and changed a couple of things around is all," Zan said.

"Where is the disk with their plans in it?" Alex asked.

"Right here," Rath said as he held the disk.

Liz put her hand out and looked at Rath. Rath looked at Liz.

"Rath, can I please have the disk?" Liz asked.

"OK, here," Rath said as he handed Liz the disk.

Liz turned and walked up to Alex. Liz and Alex both looked at each other.

"Ready to find out what is on the disk?" Liz asked.

That is when one vision ended and another one begun.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 109,110 Pg22 10/20

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 112
That is when one vision ended and another one begun.

Vision:
“Yeah, let’s see what their plan is. Hopefully we will be able to stop whatever they are planning," Alex said.

Liz turned and looked at Max. Max looked at Liz. Then Liz turned and looked at the screen. Maria noticed that Max and Liz were looking at each other when the other wasn't looking.

"Liz, I need to talk to you," Maria said.

Liz and Maria walked across the room and stood against the wall. What Liz and Maria didn't know was Max and friends could hear what they were talking about.

"Liz, are you sure your ok after what Khivar did?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to forget it happened," Liz said.

"Let me see you cheek," Maria said.

Liz turned and showed Maria her cheek. When Maria looked at the cheek she saw that the hand print was turning into a bruise. When Maria touched the bruise Liz jerked away. Liz turned and looked at Maria.

"Does it hurt?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, it hurts. I just hope Max, Larek and the guys don't find out about it," Liz said.

"I guess the word crazy pushes Khivar into hitting people," Maria said.

"Yeah, I guess it does," Liz said.

"Liz, don't worry Khivar is going to pay for hurting you," Maria said.

"Yeah, I know he will. I just wonder who is going to make him pay," Liz said.

"Maybe everyone will," Maria said.

"I like the sound of that," Liz said.

"Yeah, it sounds good to me too," Maria said.

"I want Khivar and Nicholas to pay for what he did to these people. And what he did to Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess," Liz said.

"I feel the same way. I think you should have Max heal your face," Maria said.

"I can't, that would mean Max would know and see what happened. I don't know if I can handle that," Liz said.

"You can handle anything. And I know you can calm Max down as I can calm Michael down," Maria said.

What Liz and Maria didn't know was Max was walking towards them listening to what was being said. Max stood in front of Liz and Maria. Liz and Maria looked at Max.

"Liz, what happened to your cheek?" Max asked.

"Oh, um... I ...Do you want the truth?" Liz asked.

"Yes, that would be great," Max said.

"You have to promise me that you won't get mad," Liz said.

"Why do I have a bad feeling?" Max asked.

"Max, do you promise?" Liz asked.

Right at that moment Michael and friends turned and looked at Max, Liz and Maria. They listened to what was being said.

"Max, do you promise?" Liz asked.

"Liz?" Max asked.

"You have to promise me first," Liz said.

"Yes, I promise. Now will you tell me," Max said.

"Larek, stand behind Max just in case he gets mad," Liz said.

Larek, Michael, Kyle and Alex stood behind Max. As the girls stood next to them.

"OK, here goes. Khivar said he will kill my husband. I told him he was crazy. And that is when he slapped me hard across the face. And then he pushed me against the wall," Liz said.

"What?" Max yelled.

"Max, please calm down. I'm fine," Liz said.

"If he ever touches you again I'm going to kill him," Max said.

"Max, please?" Liz asked.

"Fine. Can I heal you cheek?" Max asked.

"Please do," Liz said.

Max placed his hand on Liz's cheek and healed the bruise. After Max healed the bruise Max and Liz looked at each other.

"Liz, are you ok?" Larek asked.

"Yeah, I just need to calm down," Liz said.

Liz was about to walk away when Max grabbed her hand. Max and Liz both looked at each other.

"What?" Liz asked.

"Liz, I'm worried about you," Max said.

"Max, I'm fine. I don't trust Khivar. I know he is up to something. But I wish I knew what it is," Liz said.

"Is that all that is bothering you?" Max asked.

"Why are you asking?" Liz asked.

"Liz, I can tell something is bothering you. Just please tell me what it is that is bothering you," Max asked.

"Max, I'm just worried, OK," Liz said.

"What has you so worried?" Max asked.

"We need to stop Khivar from hurting the people. And we can't let him know who you really are," Liz said.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be ok. No one is going to get hurt," Max said.

"Max, I hope you are right," Liz said.

"You know I'm right," Max said with a smile on his face.

"Maybe you are. But I guess we will have to wait and see," Liz said.

"Liz?" Max asked.

"Are you really sure you’re ok?" Max asked.

"Max, I'm fine. I just got a lot on my mind is all," Liz said.

"Are you sure?" Max asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm going to go to bed now, goodnight," Liz said before walking away.

After Liz walked in her room and shut the door Max and friends turned and looked at Serena and Larek. Serena and Larek looked at Max and friends.

"What the hell is wrong with Liz?" Max asked.

"Who knows? Max, you just need to give her time, OK," Larek said.

"No, it's not OK. She is my wife. And I want to know what is wrong," Max said.

"Max, you need to calm down and stop worrying," Serena said.

"No, never," Max said as he walked towards Liz's room.

Max walked to Liz's bedroom door. He walked in and saw Liz was sitting on her bed. She looked up and saw Max standing in the doorway looking at her. Max walked in the room and shut the door behind him. Max walked up to the bed and stood in front of Liz. Max and Liz were face to face.

"Max, what are you doing?" Liz asked.

"Liz, I wanted to check on you. Please tell me what is wrong? And please don't tell nothing is wrong. I know something is wrong," Max said.

That is when the vision ended. Everyone looked at each other.

"That happened?" Max asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 111,112 Pg22 10/21

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 113
That is when the vision ended. Everyone looked at each other.

"That happened?" Max asked.

“Yes, it happened,” Larek said.

“Liz, did he really hit you?” Maria asked.

“Yes, he did. From that time I knew what I could do to make him mad. And tried not to get him mad,” Liz said.

“Can we see another vision?” Isabel asked.

“Are you sure?” Liz asked.

“Yes,” everyone said.

After everyone said their answer a vision began.

Vision:
"Max, I'm scared ok. Khivar scares the hell out of me. I'm scared that we are not going to win this war," Liz said.

"Liz, don't worry about Khivar right now. And you know we will win this war. You just have to have faith," Max said.

"Max, I do have faith. I just wonder what is going on," Liz said.

"What do you mean?" Max asked.

"Max, whenever Khivar or Nicholas touches me I feel sick. I want to know why Khivar scares me so much. I want to make Khivar pay for hurting the kids and the people," Liz said.

"Liz, we'll stop him. We'll make sure he never touches anyone again. Khivar will never touch you or anyone again," Max said.

"I hope your right. Max, do you really think Khivar can be killed?" Liz asked.

"Yes, of course I think Khivar can be killed. I just hope I'll get to kill him," Max said.

"Max, a lot of people want to kill him,” Liz said.

"I know," Max said as he sat on the bed.

Max and Liz both looked at each other. Max still couldn't believe how beautiful Liz looks. And Liz couldn't believe Max looked as cute as he did before she left.

"What?" Liz asked.

"I still can't believe you are as beautiful as the day we got married," Max said.

"I can't believe your still handsome s the day we got married," Liz said.

"Liz, I love you," Max said.

"I love you too, Max," Liz asked.

Max and Liz both leaned in. They were about to kiss when Michael walked into the room. Max and Liz both turned and looked at Michael.

"What do you want, Michael?" Max asked.

"We found out what Khivar's plan is. You better come and see this," Michael said.

Liz stood up and was about to walk out the door when she turned and looked at Max who was sitting on the bed.

"Are you coming or what?" Liz said as he smiled.

Max looked out the door then ran after Liz. When Max grabbed Liz he kissed her on the cheek. Liz turned and looked at Max with a smile on her face. Then Max and Liz turned and looked at their friends.

"What did you find out?" Liz asked.

"Liz, you are not going to believe this but Khivar wants the rebels killed. And he wants to find Zan, Lonnie, Rath, Ava and your husband killed. Khivar wants you for yourself," Alex said.

"What about the queen and the people?" Liz asked.

"He wants to give them a choice. They either follow him or be put in prison," Alex said.

"Wait, what has he got plan for Liz?" Michael asked.

"He's going to get her to marry him by threats. Then after that he'll keep her in her room and never let her out," Alex said.

"Larek, Serena, it's time to train the guards harder and see if any of the people want to train," Liz said.

"What are you up to, Liz?" Kyle asked.

"Let’s just say if he wants a war, we'll give him a war," Liz said.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Michael said.

"Michael, you need to learn to trust people," Liz said.

"Yeah, Michael, chill out," Serena said.

"Oh, great now both of you are ganging up on me," Michael said.

"Yes. Now deal with it," Liz and Serena said.

"Michael, if I were you I wouldn't push them," Larek said.

"Why? What can they do to me?" Michael asked.

"We can do this," Liz and Serena said.

They both snapped their fingers and Michael lost all of his clothes. Liz and Serena smiled. Max and friends stood there in shock.

"Wow, Michael, you gained weight," Serena said.

"Huh?" Michael said.

"Michael, dude, look down," Alex said.

Michael looked down and saw he was naked. He looked up at Liz and Serena who were smiling.

"Ok. This is not funny. Where are my clothes?" Michael asked.

"We don't know," Liz and Serena said.

Michael grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around himself.

"I'm serious, where the hell are my clothes? I want them the hell back now," Michael yelled.

Liz and Serena started to walk backwards as Michael started to yell. They grabbed Larek and put him in front of them.

"Um, Michael, they really don't know where your clothes are. So can you stop?" Larek asked.

"What do you mean they don't know where my clothes are?" Michael yelled.

"They don't know. They don't know their powers well yet. That is why we have been practicing their powers," Larek said.

"Oh. Can someone please get me some clothes?" Michael asked.

Liz closed her eyes and snapped her fingers. Liz opened her eyes and saw Michael was dressed in black jeans and a black short sleeve t-shirt. Serena and everyone were surprised. Michael looked down and he was even surprised he was dressed. Michael looked at Liz, Larek and Serena.

"Thanks," Michael said.

"No problem," Liz said.

Liz turned and looked at the computer. That is when she noticed something. Liz walked up to the computer. She started to type in something and clicked on something. When Liz got to where she wanted she looked at the site. She typed in a few things and something popped up.

"Alex, come here please?" Liz asked.

"What is it?" Alex asked.

"Look at this site and see if you notice anything," Liz said.

Alex looked at the site he noticed what Liz was talking about. Alex typed in a few things and that is when Alex and Liz both noticed it.

"Are you seeing what I am seeing," Liz asked.

"Yes. I see it. But I don't believe it," Alex said.

"How?" Liz asked.

"Who knows? But maybe we can use this to our planning. What do you think?" Alex asked.

"Yes. But we need to use the ghost to check it out. And that means we need to keep Khivar busy somehow," Liz said.

"Yeah, that is true," Alex said.

"Um, hello, what are you both talking about? And what are you planning?" Larek asked.

"Larek, before you go crazy. Remember how you said if we knew where Khivar’s plan room was that it would help us?" Liz asked.

"Yes," Larek asked.

"We found it. Now all we have to do is keep Khivar busy for a couple of hours. While the ghosts check it out," Liz said.

"And how the hell are we going to do that?" Max asked.

That is when the vision ended. Everyone looked at each other. Ricky ran up to Liz and pulled her arm. Liz looked down at Ricky.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 111,112 Pg22 10/21

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 114
That is when the vision ended. Everyone looked at each other. Ricky ran up to Liz and pulled her arm. Liz looked down and looked at Ricky.

“What is it, Ricky?” Liz asked.

Can I ask please?” Ricky asked.

“Yes. You may,” Liz said.

Ricky walked up to Max and Alex. Max and Alex looked at Ricky.

“Will you please come and play the piñata game with me?” Ricky asked.

“Sure, little buddy,” Max and Alex said.

Everyone watched as Ricky grabbed Max and Alex’s hand and dragged then to the piñata. Liz turned and saw Larek and Serena talking.

“Liz, come here,” Serena said.

Liz walked up to Larek and Serena. They all stood face to face.

“What is it?” Liz asked.

“We were thinking if we could somehow get the visions on DVDs or VHS and we can send them to Max and the others and help them remember that way and every once in a while we could we could dream walk them and have them remember that way too. What do you think?” Larek asked.

“I say that could work. Good idea,” Liz said.

“When do you want to start?” Serena asked.

“Whenever we can get them ready,” Liz said.

“Good, I’ll see if Cal can help us,” Larek said.

“Ok,” Liz said.

Liz turned and saw Max and Alex covered head to toe in something white. Liz mouth dropped open as she walked up to Max and Alex.

“Max, Alex what happened?” Liz asked.

“We don’t know. All we know is we hit the piñata and next thing we know we are covered in this,” Max said.

“What are you covered in?” Isabel asked as she stood next to Liz.

“We don’t know,” Alex said.

“Ricky, do you know what they are covered in?” Liz asked.

“Yes, Aunty,” Ricky said.

“Please tell us?” Isabel asked.

“They are covered in something you can eat,” Ricky said.

“Is that all you going to say?” Alex asked.

“Yeah,” Ricky said before running away.

Liz looked at Max and Alex.

“I don’t know what has got into him. But I think he has food on his mind,” Liz said.

“Didn’t he eat his dinner?” Alex asked.

“Yes, he ate his dinner,” Liz said.

Serena walked up to Max and touched his cheek. After she touched his cheek she smelled the white stuff and then tasted it. Serena put her finger down and started to laugh. Everyone turned and looked at Serena.

“What is so funny?” Alex asked.

“Liz, you need to taste it,” Serena said.

Liz pointed her finger and touched Max on the cheek. She brought the white stuff to her nose and smelled it. After Liz smelled it she tasted it. After the taste Liz dropped her finger and laughed.

“Liz, what is so funny?” Max asked.

“Max, honey, you are covered in whip cream and Icing mixes together,” Liz said.

“What?” Max and Alex asked.

“I’m guessing Ricky changed the candy to whip cream and Icing,” Liz said.

“How did he do that?” Nancy Parker asked.

“Larek healed Ricky a while back and now he has powers. We have been trying to teach him to how to use his powers. And we are teaching him to hide his powers so he can be safe,” Serena said.

“How is that going?” Kyle asked.

“It is going good. But some days we have some problems,” Larek said.

What problems?” Tess asked.

“Like he would make a person disappear, he would change food and he would have a person wear something shocking,” Larek said.

“Has he done anything to any of you?” Michael asked.

“Not us,” Liz, Ava and Serena said.

“Larek?” Max asked.

“Yes, he has done things to me,” Larek said.

“How bad?” Jim asked.

“Let’s just say he was grounded for 2 weeks,” Larek said.

“Oh, wow,” Ava said.

“Yeah,” Larek said.

“What were you 3 talking about?” Isabel asked as she looked at Liz, Larek and Serena.

“Um, we have a way for you to see your visions without coming here. But first we need to talk to Cal before we can do anything,” Larek said.

“You’re going to try and do that,” Jim asked.

“Yes,” Larek said.

“Well, I can’t wait to see what else you will have everyone remember,” Jim said.

“Jim, we are trying to make it where you will know everything and then you will try to find where we are,” Liz said.

“What will happen when we find you,” Isabel asked.

“Then you will be able to help us,” Ava said.

“Ok. We will be ready to find you and help you,” Max said.

“Good. Liz we need to start practicing out training and powers till Max and the others can come to us,” Cal said.

“What? Why do you want us to train so much? We already train for 4 hours a day,” Larek asked.

“Because you need to be ready for anything and everything,” Cal said.

“Can someone say drill sergeant?” Kyle asked.

“Kyle don’t,” Tess said.

“What did you say, Kyle?” Cal asked.

“I said you were a drill sergeant,” Kyle said.

“Kyle, I was Liz, Michael, Serena, Ava and Tess’s uncle in their past life. I am trying to keep them alive. If I have to be a drill sergeant then that is what I will be to keep my family alive,” Cal said.

“Yeah, But you forget Liz is my wife and she is part of this family right here too,” Max said.

“Ava, Tess, Serena and Larek are also part of our family as is Greg, Ricky and you. We are all family here. So there is no need for a drill sergeant in this family,” Michael said.

“Well said, Michael. We knew you would stand up for your family,” Queen and Milly said.

“You knew?” Liz said as she looked at Milly and the queen.

“No, we were hoping that Max, parents and friends would stand up and protect you all. And now we realize they can,” Milly said.

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” Alex asked.

“It is a very good thing Alex,” Queen said.

“Thanks,” Alex said.

Ricky ran up to Liz and pulled her arm. Liz bent down and looked at Ricky. “What is wrong, sweetie?” Liz asked

“Aunty, there is someone watching us,” Ricky said.

“What? Where?” Liz asked.

Ricky pointed to the pond. Liz turned and looked at where he pointed. When she looked at the pond she saw a man standing next to the water. Liz stood up as she looked at the guy. Everyone turned and saw what Liz was looking at. They saw the man standing next to the water.

“Who is the guy?” Max asked.

“I don’t know. But he has never been here before,” Serena said.

“Liz, do you know who the guy is?” Cal asked.

Liz didn’t say anything she just looked at the man. The Man looked at Liz and started to walk up to her. Liz just watched as he started to walk towards her. When the man came into the light that is when Liz realize who it was. The man stood in front of Liz and smiled. What no one knew was Liz and the man was talking to each other in their heads.

“What are you doing here? I thought you died when the war hit?” Liz asked out loud.

“No, I came here to help you. I was alive I just went to fight some of Khivar’s men when I got attacked,” Man said.

“But why are you here now?” Liz asked.

“Me and some friends came to help you with the war that is coming,” Man said.

“Who are your friends?” Serena asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 113,114 Pg23 10/22

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 115

“My friends are the people in the woods. They are here watching,” James the woods man said.

“They are here right now?” Nancy asked.

“Yes ma’am, they are,” James said.

Everyone turned and saw a weird look on Liz’s face. Serena walked up to Liz.
“Ok god,” Liz said.

“Liz?” Serena asked.

“You… you,” Liz said.

“Liz, what are you trying to say?” Larek asked.

All of a sudden Liz felt pain in her stomach. As Liz was about to fall down to her knees Max grabbed Liz and held her close to him. Max looked at the guy then looked at Liz.

“Liz, what is going on?” Max asked.

“Please make him stop?” Liz asked.

“Make who stop?” Max asked.

Liz reached her finger out and pointed at James.

“What are you doing to her?” Michael asked.

“You will never know,” James said.

All of a sudden the pain stopped. Liz walked up to James and looked him in face.
“Hello, you son of a bitch,” Liz said.

“Oh, you know who I am. Don’t worry we will find all of you and kill you like the low lives you are,” James said.

“No, not this time. We know what you want. It is never going to happen,” Liz said.

“Oh, I say it will. But this time you’re not going to die you will be Kivar’s,” James said.

“No, it won’t happen. Max and I are bonded. Every couple here is bonded. You can’t do anything and you know it,” Liz said.

“We will see about that, my dear,” James said.

“Go to hell, Uncle,” Liz said.

“Don’t you ever swear at me again or you are going to be sorry,” James said.

“I can do what I want. You are not the boss of me or anyone,” Liz said.

“Oh, yeah,” James said as he swung his hand.

As James swung his arm Liz flew through the air. When Liz landed she came close to hitting her head. Everyone looked at James then Liz.

“Liz?” Max yelled as he ran up to Liz.

When Max got to Liz he kneeled down and sat next to her. Max looked over Liz then looked her in the face. “Liz, are you ok?” Max asked.

“I’m fine. Max, please keep him away from Ricky?” Liz asked.

“Why? Liz, who is that guy?” Max asked.

Liz turned and looked at Max. She reached out and touched Max’s arm. When Liz touched Max he heard who the guy was. A few minutes later Liz dropped her hand from Max’s arm. She looked at Max then turned and looked at the guy pretending to be James. Liz and Max stood up and walked towards James again. But this time he threw them into the pond. Liz and Max swam to the end of the pond. When they got to the end, Michael and Tess helped Liz and Max out of the water. When they got out of the water Liz waved her hand and dried her and Max off.

“Liz, who the hell is that guy?” Tess asked.

“Tess, he is our past life uncle,” Liz said.

“Wait, isn’t he suppose to be dead,” Tess asked.

“That is what we thought. But I guess we were wrong,” Liz said.

“Liz, are you telling me that is Nesado?” Michael asked.

“Yes,” Liz said.

“But how?” Michael asked.

“I don’t know,” Liz said.

Liz, Max, Tess and Michael all walked up to the rest of the group. Liz walked up to James and stood in front of him.

“What do you want?” James asked.

“Nesado, why are you doing this? You were our uncle in the past life. You promised to always protect us and be there for us,” Liz said.

“Things change. And for the record I never promised to protect you. I only promised to protect my daughters Ava and Tess. Never you, Serena and Michael. You 3 were nothing but pains in the ass to me. Life would have been better if you 3 were not born in the past and now,” Nesado said.

“Thing change. Everyone here is part of my family. The only one that is not part of my family is you, Senior Rath. To me you and Senior Rath are dead,” Tess and Ava said.

“You bitches,” Nesado said.

Nesado was about to make Tess and Ava fly backward till Liz flew him back into a tree few feet away. Nesado stood up and looked at Liz who was standing in front of Tess and Ava with her hand out.

“You can’t touch them or any of us again,” Liz said.

“You are wrong. I will find you and make you pay for what you did,” Nesado said.

“Bring it. I’m not scared of you,” Liz said.

“Oh, I remember you being scared of me when I was Max and what I did,” Nesado said.

“That is the past. And I remember what you think of all humans. And you know what, you are wrong. Some fight back,” Liz said.

“We will see,” Nesado said.

“Do you want to test that?” Liz asked.

“No. I will see all of you soon,” Nesado said before he vanished into thin air.

After Nesado was gone Liz turned and looked at Ava and Tess.

“Liz, you need to stop trying to protect us. You are important too now,” Ava said.

“I know, but I want to make sure everyone is safe,” Liz said.

“I know,” Ava said.

“Tess, I’m sorry,” Liz said.

“Liz, Ava is right. And besides we are all in this together. No more apart,” Tess said.

“I agree with you there,” Liz said.

Liz, Tess and Ava hugged. As they hugged everyone walked up to them and did a group hugs. After the hug everyone pulled away and looked at each other. As they were talking and laughing Ricky ran up to Liz and pulled on her arm. Liz bent down and looked at Ricky.

“Ricky, what is it,” Liz asked.

“Aunty, I didn’t mean too,” Ricky said.

“You didn’t mean to do what, sweetie?” Liz asked.

“That?” Ricky said as he pointed up.

Liz looked up and saw food starting to fall from the sky. Liz looked ay everyone then up again.

“Oh, boy. Guys look out,” Liz said as the food started to fall all around them.

Everyone looked up and got covered with whip cream, Ice cream and hot chocolate. After that covered everyone they all turned and looked at each other.

“What was that?” Michael asked.

“It is Ice cream, Whip cream and hot chocolate,” Serena said.

“Is there any more things falling from the sky?” Michael asked.

Right at that moment all the candy ever made fell from the sky. Max, Liz had to raise the shield to protect family and friends from the falling candy.

“Do you think that is all of it?” Max asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 113,114 Pg23 10/22

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 116
“Yes. That should be all of the candy,” Liz said.

“Thank god,” Maria said.

“Liz, it is time to go home,” Cal said.

“I guess we have to say goodbye. Max, remember we’re going to try and send you DVDS with Visions on them,” Liz said.

“We’ll look out for them,” Max said.

“Before you leave here is another vision,” Liz said.

Vision:
"Max, I'm scared, OK. Khivar scares the hell out of me. I'm scared that we are not going to win this war," Liz said.

"Liz, don't worry about Khivar right now. And you know we will win this war. You just have to have faith," Max said.

"Max, I do have faith. I just wonder what is going on," Liz said.

"What do you mean?" Max asked.

"Max, whenever Khivar or Nicholas touches me I feel sick. I want to know why Khivar scares me so much. I want to make Khivar pay for hurting the kids and the people," Liz said.

"Liz, we'll stop him. We'll make sure he never touches anyone again. Khivar will never touch you or anyone again," Max said.

"I hope you’re right. Max, do you really think Khivar can be killed?" Liz asked.

"Yes, of course I think Khivar can be killed. I just hope I'll get to kill him," Max said.

"Max a lot of people want to kill him,” Liz said.

"I know," Max said as he sat on the bed.

Max and Liz both looked at each other. Max still couldn't believe how beautiful Liz looked. And Liz couldn't believe Max looked as cute as he did before she left.

"What?" Liz asked.

"I still can't believe you are as beautiful as the day we got married," Max said.

"I can't believe you’re still handsome as the day we got married," Liz said.

"Liz, I love you," Max said.

"I love you too, Max," Liz asked.

Max and Liz both leaned in. They were about to kiss when Michael walked into the room. Max and Liz both turned and looked at Michael.

"What do you want, Michael?" Max asked.

"We found out what Khivar's plan is. You better come and see this," Michael said.

Liz stood up and was about to walk out the door when she turned and looked at Max who was sitting on the bed.

"Are you coming or what?" Liz said as he smiled.

Max looked out the door then ran after Liz. When Max grabbed Liz he kissed her on the cheek. Liz turned and looked at Max with a smile on her face. Then Max and Liz turned and looked at their friends.

"What did you find out?" Liz asked.

"Liz, you are not going to believe this but Khivar wants the rebels killed. And he wants to find Zan, Lonnie, Rath, Ava and your husband killed. Khivar wants you for yourself," Alex said.

"What about the queen and the people?" Liz asked.

"He wants to give them a choice. They either follow him or be put in prison," Alex said.

"Wait, what has he got planned for Liz?" Michael asked.

"He's going to get her to marry him by threats. Then after that he'll keep her in her room and never let her out," Alex said.

"Larek, Serena it's time to train the guards harder and see if any of the people want to train," Liz said.

"What are you up to, Liz?" Kyle asked.

"Let’s just say if he wants a war we'll give him a war," Liz said.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Michael said.

"Michael, you need to learn to trust people," Liz said.

"Yeah, Michael, chill out," Serena said.

"Oh, great, now both of you are ganging up on me," Michael said.

"Yes. Now deal with it," Liz and Serena said.

"Michael, if I were you I wouldn't push them," Larek said.

"Why? What can they do to me?" Michael asked.

"We can do this," Liz and Serena said.

They both snapped their fingers and Michael lost all of his clothes. Liz and Serena smiled. Max and friends stood there in shock.

"Wow, Michael, you gained weight," Serena said.

"Huh?" Michael said.

"Michael, dude, look down," Alex said.

Michael looked down and saw he was naked. He looked up at Liz and Serena who were smiling.

"OK. This is not funny. Where are my clothes?" Michael asked.

"We don't know," Liz and Serena said.

Michael grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around himself.

"I'm serious, where the hell are my clothes? I want them the hell back now," Michael yelled.

Liz and Serena started to walk backwards as Michael started to yell. They grabbed Larek and put him in front of them.

"Um, Michael, they really don't know where your clothes are. So can you stop?" Larek asked.

"What do you mean they don't know where my clothes are?" Michael yelled.

"They don't know. They don't know their powers well yet. That is why we have been practicing their powers," Larek said.

"Oh. Can someone please get me some clothes?" Michael asked.

Liz closed her eyes and snapped her fingers. Liz opened her eyes and saw Michael was dressed in black jeans and a black short sleeve t-shirt. Serena and everyone were surprised. Michael looked down and he was even surprised he was dressed. Michael looked at Liz, Larek and Serena.

"Thanks," Michael said.

"No problem," Liz said.

Liz turned and looked at the computer. That is when she noticed something. Liz walked up to the computer. She started to type in something and clicked on something. When Liz got to where she wanted she looked at the site. She typed in a few things and something popped up.

"Alex, come here please?" Liz asked.

"What is it?" Alex asked.

"Look at this site and see if you notice anything," Liz said.

Alex looked at the site he noticed what Liz was talking about. Alex typed in a few things and that is when Alex and Liz both noticed it.

"Are you seeing what I am seeing," Liz asked.

"Yes. I see it. But I don't believe it," Alex said.

"How?" Liz asked.

"Who knows, but maybe we can use this to our planning. What do you think?" Alex asked.

"Yes. But we need to use the ghosts to check it out. And that means we need to keep Khivar busy somehow," Liz said.

"Yeah, that is true," Alex said.

"Um, hello, what are you both talking about? And what are you planning?" Larek asked.

"Larek, before you go crazy. Remember how you said if we knew where Khivar’s plan room was that it would help us?" Liz asked.

"Yes," Larek asked.

"We found it. Now all we have to do is keep Khivar busy for a couple of hours. While the ghosts check it out," Liz said.

"And how the hell are we going to do that?" Max asked.

After the vision everyone turned and looked at Liz, Larek and Serena.

“Did that really happen?” Michael asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}115,116 Pg23 10/23

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 117

“Yes, it really happened,” Liz said.

“So I was really naked?” Michael asked.

“Yes,” Liz said.

“I can’t believe you and Serena did that to me,” Michael said.

“Well, we did,” Serena said.

“You are both crazy. I can’t be related to you,” Michael said.

“Too bad you are,” Liz and Serena said.

“Max, get your wife and Serena to stop talking at the same time,” Michael said.

“I’m staying out of this,” Max said.

“But Max,” Michael said.

“Michael,” Maria, Amy and Diane said.

“Fine,” Michael said.

“Michael, we were sorry. I’m still trying to figure out where we sent your clothes,” Liz said.

“You still don’t know where you sent them,” Michael asked.

“No, I still don’t know. Sorry,” Liz said.

“Liz, hopefully you might find them,” Michael said.

“Who knows,” Liz said.

Liz turned and saw Ricky walking towards her. Liz knelt down and looked at Ricky.

“What is wrong, Ricky?” Liz asked.

“Aunty, it is almost time to go,” Ricky said.

“I know, sweetie. Are you tired?” Liz asked.

“A little bit,” Ricky said.

“Don’t worry, you will be going to bed here in a few minutes, OK,” Liz said.

“OK. Aunty,” Ricky said.

“Um, question, why are you and Serena dressed as belly dancers?” Amy asked.

“This is what we wore when we were on Antar saving Max and the others from Khivar,” Serena said.

“That is what you wore to save us from Khivar,” Max asked.

“Yes, this is what Serena and I wore when we saved you,” Liz said.

“Why am I not surprised,” Michael said.

“Don’t know,” Liz and Serena said.

“Stop doing that,” Michael said.

“Doing what?” Liz and Serena asked.

“Stop saying the same thing,” Michael said.

“Michael, they are your sisters. They always did that to you,” Milly said.

“Well, tell them to stop it,” Michael said.

“Sorry,” Liz and Serena said.

“Whatever. So Liz and Serena are my sisters. Who is the oldest?” Michael asked.

“I’m the oldest. Liz is the youngest of us,” Serena said.

“Wait a minute, how old was Rose when she married Zan?” Michael asked.

No one said a word, they were quiet.

“Someone please tell me how old was Rose and Zan when they were seeing each other and when they got married?” Michael asked.

Right at that moment the spirits and Rose and Zan appeared and stood next to Liz. Everyone looked at the spirits of Zan, Rose and Liz.

“Michael, you need to cool it. Zan and I were seeing each other when I was 16 and Zan was 18 that was the age when we got married,” Spirit of Rose said.

“Rose,” Liz whispered.

“What he asked,” Rose said.

“You married at 16. Zan was 2 years older then you,” Michael said.

“So we were in love,” Spirit of Rose said.

“Oh, god, I need to sit down,” Michael and Jeff said.

“Why is everyone flipping out? How old were you when you and Max got married?” Spirit of Rose asked.

“Rose Max and I got married when we were 19,” Liz said.

“Why so old?” Spirit of Rose asked.

“I... um Max you answer this,” Liz said.

“What? Why me?” Max asked.

“Because,” Liz said.

“We um, had to leave our home early. So while we were on the road we decide to get married,” Max said.

“How long have you been married?” Spirit of Zan asked.

“We had been married a week before Larek and Serena called and took Liz to Antar,” Max said.

“Oh, wow,” Spirit of Zan said.

“How long were you married for?” Max asked.

“Before our deaths we were married for a year,” Spirit of Zan said.

“Oh,” Max said.

“Yeah,” Zan said

“So Max and Larek are my brothers-in-law?” Michael asked.

“Yes,” Milly said.

“Um, Milly, there is one thing you forgot,” Liz said.

“What did I forget?” Milly asked.

“See, um, the thing is Max and Michael are like brothers now,” Liz said.

“Really, I didn’t know that,” Milly said.

“Oh,” Liz said.

Liz turned and saw Michael giving the death look to Max and Larek. Everyone watched as Liz walked up to Max and stood in front of him. Liz and Michael were face to face.

“Michael, leave Max alone,” Liz said.

“Not going to happen since I just found out you’re my sister,” Michael said.

“Michael, stop it. Max and I are the same people before we found everything out,” Liz said.

“No. things have changed now,” Michael said.

“No, they have not. We are still the same as before,” Liz said.

“Max, do you have anything to say?” Michael asked.

“Um, Michael, you need to remember that was the past. We are in 2014,” Max said.

“Max, that doesn’t make me feel better,” Michael said.

“Michael, please calm down?” Maria asked.

“We will talk more later, Max,” Michael said.

Ricky ran up to Liz. Liz bent down and looked at Ricky.

“What is wrong, sweetie?” Liz asked.

“It’s morning,” Ricky said.

Liz stood up and looked at Max, parents and friends. Liz walked up to Max and the others.

“It is time for you to go home,” Liz said.

“Already?” Maria asked.

“Yes. Max, I miss you. Please remember I love you with all my heart and soul?” Liz said.

“I know you do. I love you with all my heart and soul too,” Max said.

Liz walked up to the parent and friends and hugged all of them. She even hugged Michael who looked like he wanted to kill someone. After the hugging Liz pulled back and took a step back and looked at everyone.

“Lizzie, are you sure you’re going to be OK?” Jeff asked.

“Dad, I promise I will. You all need to be ready for the memory DVDs OK” Liz asked.

“We promise we will be ready,” Max said.

Liz looked at everyone and said in their heads.

“You all please be careful. Max and Michael, you both need to stop acting like jerks and start getting along,” Liz said

“How did you do that?” Max and Michael asked.