Things Roswell Characters Would Never Say

Hangman, One Word Games, etc. Any game threads belong in this forum.

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Jull_ana wrote:Now, this kind of question is supposed to be a challenge to people... :roll:
I never said it was a hard question :lol:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

"Well you see Maxwell when I have urges you're not really the one I think of." Michael rolled his eyes and walked away from his friend.

An offended Max began yelling at Michael's back.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?! Just what the hell is wrong with ME?! Just check out this bod!" Max held up his shirt hoping Michael would turn around to see his upper body "Women are crazy for it I tell you! Just ask Tess and Liz!"
Last edited by killjoy on Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

LOL! :lol:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

"Liz what do you think of my idea of trying to become Brody's wife?" asked Maria as she and Liz continued their Christmas shopping at Target.

"Well honestly." sighed Liz as she reached down to grab some lifts for shoes (It was going to be a gift for Max.Well you see Liz wanted Max to wear them because just once she wanted her boyfriend to be taller than her) "There is only two words that come to mind when I think of your idea."

"Oh yeah what are they?" asked Maria as she picked up the dvd Joe Dirt and couldn't help but notice how the guy on the cover looked like a skinny Michael,what with his mullet and all.

"Well I think the words are JAIL BAIT."
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

PIERCE: You finally told me the truth about where you hid it. Now make them work.

MAX: I can't.

PIERCE: Do it!

MAX: I'm telling you the truth now, too.

PIERCE: Make them work. Make the orbs work.

MAX: I don't know how.

PIERCE: Let's begin. (A group of technicians enter the room with surgical equipment.) I can take you apart piece by piece, and make sure that you stay conscious enough to feel every second of it.

MAX: I can't tell you what I don't know. I can't tell you what I don't know.

PIERCE: Ok then.... You're free to leave.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I'm going to play off Zanity's here a little bit.

From where they stood in the circle around Michael, Liz reached over and handed Alex one of the healing rocks.

"How the hell is this thing supposed to work?" Alex hissed through the side of his mouth.

"How the hell should I know?" Liz hissed back "Do I look Antarian to you? You're the smart one figure it out!"

Frustrated Alex sat the rock down on the ground,got down on one knee in front of it and clapped his hands together while chanting.

"Clap on! Clap off!"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

LMAO! Very funny guys!!!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I'm not sure if this is funny but here you go. :P

"Ok I think I got 'em set up right." Michael nodded as he slowly stood and backed away from the orbs he had just positioned on the ground.The orbs started to pulse and glow brightly.But just as it seemed they were about to do something they stopped pulsing and the glow slowly winked out.

"What the fu..." muttered Michael "What the hell is wrong with them?"

"Shhh!" Isabel hissed holding her finger up "Do you hear that?"

"Yeah I hear it." nodded Max "It sounds like someone talking."

Noticing that the talking was coming from the orbs on the ground Michael got down on one knee and leaned in close to hear what they were saying.

"The number you have tried to call is not in your calling plan.You must first dial a one plus the area code to....."

Looking up from the orbs Michael frowned in confusion.

"Uhhh one of you don't happen to know the area code for Antar do you?"
Last edited by killjoy on Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Lol!!!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

"This is so cool!" Michael smiled as the hologram of the Antarian Queen and Larek told them of their former lives "So Max was the king and Isabel was his sister the princess.So....." Michael used his hand to motion back and forth between him and Tess "....that makes her the queen and I was the leader of the army!" Michael's chest puffed out in pride.

"Uhhh well no not exactly." Larek frowned looking down like he really didn't want to tell this.

"Huh what?" frowned Michael.

"Well you have to understand Michael because of Khivar's forces were taking over everything had to be done in the fastest time available.Not to mention that mixing human DNA and ours wasn't something we'd ever done before." Larek stuttered "Also at the time Somack was a young technician in training so he wasn't that all up to date on stuff...."

"What the hell are you trying to say here Larek?" frowned Michael.

"Well although your cloned Earth body is male,Michael." said Larek "Your essences on Antar....well you see Michael we put the wrong one in the wrong body.So you see on Antar you were the queen."

You could have heard a pin drop in the Pod Chamber...well that is until Kyle started snickering and said.

"Boy talk about being a woman trapped in a man's body!"