Fleeing Roswell (AU, CC, TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

(OOC- Oh crud! I'm sorry guys, I thought I already replied to this.)

~Maria~

"Nope. Just me but when I got ready to leave the store to come to the bank the Jetta decided to take a crap and not run. So I called Alex for help and Tess and Isabel came along. Why do I feel like this is an interrogation?"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle*

Maybe because it is? I think as Maria asks why this feels like an interogation. Outwardly, I shrug, shoving my hands in my pockets. The posture conveys a greater degree of unease than I'm really feeling. I'm more worried and maybe angry than nervous, but I not nervous. Not with Maria.

"Sorry. It's just there's something really weird going on in Roswell." I shake my head, biting my lip. I pull Maria a few feet away from the others for a moment. "Listen, my dad is missing. He was with Liz yesterday and now there are FBI agents watching the Crashdown. Do you know what's going on? Have you seen Liz?"
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

"Yeah I saw Liz earlier at the Crashdown but that was at around 10 this morning. I'm not sure what's going on Kyle. I didn't know anything was. Your dad's probably in Hondo or something or following a case. How long has he been missing?" I ask hoping this all comes off as believeable. The last thing we need is Kyle Valenti snooping around more than he already is.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Aww.... I was hoping Maria might have some sympathy for the guy. After all, she knows the sheriff was shot (probably killed) and Kyle doesn't. ... :( And... I think it's still pretty much daybreak, only hours after the middle-of-the-night rescue. The idea was to get the money and get out of town early. Kyle just rolled out of bed at 6:00 a.m. before he found Maria. Maybe you can edit to say it was 10 pm, the night before?...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Kyle*

I shake my head, not sure what to say. I'm really worried about this. Sure, my dad's gotten busy before, but he usually lets me know - and I've never woken up to an FBI guy in the livingroom before.

"I haven't seen him since yesterday," I tell Maria, still a bit suspicious about her being way out here with Alex and Isabel and Tess. "Hanson said he left yesterday afternoon with Liz, but nobody's seen him since. Maybe she knows something," I say as I get an idea.

I pull out my cell and start to dial. "I'm going to call her. If she won't answer her cell, I'll call the Crashdown. Maybe her parents will know something, even if she isn't there."

Last edited by isabelle on Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

(Oh crud! Missed the part about the time. Sorry. She does feel bad about it, she's just trying to cover for the rest of them. Question. Is Kyle going to end up going with them? Just so I know where to go with this.)

~Maria~

"I doubt she knows anything but it can't hurt to try right?"

Her head ached. She hated this whole situation but what choice did any of them have? It was a double edge sword. If they told Kyle his dad was dead,it could kill him. If they told him what Max, Michael and Isabel were, he could turn them in which could kill them.

"I'm sure he's ok Kyle." She tried to sound as reassuring as possible, but she figured it was pretty useless. If her mom had been missing, she'd be worried too.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I thought Kyle was going to end up with them (and be with Tess). Although I guess that's flexible.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Kyle*

I punch in the numbers for Liz's cell phone and look back up at Maria and the others as the phone rings. I don't understand why Alex and Isabel and Tess are just standing there, like that. This whole thing is very weird.

"She didn't say anything last night about what she was doing with my dad?" I ask Maria. I know I already asked something a lot like that, but I really need to know if anyone has a clue what's happened...
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Sorry Isabel and Kat. I know it’s been a really long time since I posted for Max. Oh, and I know it was like a thousand posts ago, but about the cut thing. Pierce was trying to touchier Max, not kill him. I imagine that they could not have been cutting him too deep if they wanted to get information out of him. If they were literally cutting him as if they were cutting him open he would have eventually died. That’s why I put that the cut was not that deep.

<<<Max>>>

" Better rest while you can. It'll help you heal. I don't know how much rest you'll get once we all get on the road."

I nod my head at Michael’s words. I guess he’s right. I suppose trying to heal myself too fast can be just as bad as not healing at all. I don’t want to mess myself up, and I definitely don’t want to have Liz, or Michael for that matter worrying about me.

“Okay.” I answer to the both of them. I sit back against the cot and try to relax myself. “So how long do you think it will take for them to get back with the money?” I ask.

Before either of the two of them can answer we are interrupted by the sound of Liz’s cell phone ringing.

Michael and I look at each other, then we both look at Liz.

“Who is it?” I ask her.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

"There's really nothing I can tell you Kyle. I wish there was." which was true. If she told him, who knows what could happen. But her heart was screaming he's his son!. Why did things have to be so confusing?
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: hope this works, tell me if you want me to change anything.

~Liz~

Max asks about how much longer it will probably be until the others get back with the money, but before Michael or I have any chance to respond, the ringing of a phone sounds from within my bag. In all honesty, I had forgotten I still had it with me… Nacedo had taken it when we were at the carnival, but luckily enough he left it when he headed off to help Max.

Max and Michael both look up at me, asking who it is, and I shake my head as I reach into my bag to pull it out. “Probably Maria or one of the others…” I respond as my hand closes over it.

The phone is still ringing as I pull it out – hardly surprising if it is one of them… I almost don’t check the caller ID, but it’s not like it’s going to delay me significantly, and if it’s my mom or someone like that it would probably be best to be prepared I guess…

Focusing on the small screen, I bite my lip as I read off the name given. ‘Kyle…’ I think again of the fact that we don’t know what happened to the Sheriff, and I just hope that he’s okay…

For now though, I have to decide whether to answer this or not…I realise. I could just ignore it, or I could send him to my voicemail…or then again I could answer… I’m not really sure which is best…

I raise my eyes to look at the guys quickly. “It’s Kyle…what do you want me to do…should I answer or not…?” I ask still struggling to decide which is best myself.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

Kyle. Damn. We can't talk to anyone. Can't let them know where we are. The FBI will find us if we give ourselves away. But Kyle.

His dad got shot - probably killed - helping me get Max out of there. He should know. The FBI is never going to tell him. They'll cover it up. Probably smear his name, too...

What do I care about that? I mean, it's the Sheriff. He's been after us, or Max anyway ... And he saved Max at Peppers. He saved us both last night...

"He's probably looking for his dad," I say. It's not an answer, but I don't know what the answer is. I look at Max. He's still so pale, weak, washed-out. He's always taking charge and I hate it. I hate that he always has to do things his way. But right now, I almost wish he would say something, 'cause I don't know what to do...