From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 42 Complete 10/12

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 13 9/8

Post by keepsmiling7 »

On one hand I want Liz to hurry and bond with Max so she will be completely safe. But then by waiting until she is really sure, Max will appreciate having her complete love and trust.
It is apparent that Max wants to make changes for the best and I'm sure Liz will be the perfect mate to help him with that.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 14 9/9

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Jo Liz knows that she loves Max, but just couldn't bring herself to say it out loud. It is a big step. She knows that it will be better for her to do it. But it doesn't make it any easier.

Natalie36 :D

Eve Yes Liz is opening her heart to Max.

L-J-L 76 We will have to wait to see when Max and Liz will do the bonding.

Cartolyn Max understands that Liz is scared right now. But that doesn't mean he doesn't want her to hurry up with the bonding! He does want to make things better for everyone on Antar.

Part 14

Jeff walked out of his house to start work in the fields. What he saw made his heart sink. The vandal finally hit his farm. He was done. He didn't have the resources to start again. He knew the Prince promised to help any way he could. But the fact was with out his girls he didn't have the will to start over again. Now he had to send word to the palace that his farm was now done.

Liz was playing in the courtyard with Lucky when Max and Serena found her. She looked at them knowing that they had bad news.

"What is it?" Asked Liz
"Dad's farm is gone." Said Serena
"What do you mean?" Asked Liz
"Liz, whoever is poisoning the farms hit your father's last night. They used a more toxic poison burning the land won't help it." Said Max
"What will happen to my dad?" Asked Liz
"I have sent someone to bring him here. He will be given a job as the farming adviser and a home here." Said Max
"Thank you Max." Said Liz
"I have things to take care of. I will leave you two to visit and play with the puppy." Said Max
"By the way Max, thank you for Lucky." Said Liz
"You're welcome. I just hope he doesn't get too use to sleeping curled up with you."

Max walked off leaving the sisters alone.

"He gave you his puppy?" Asked Serena
"Yeah. But I got the feeling you had something to do with it."
"I don't know what you are talking about."
"Yeah right."
"So what if I did? Liz, I want you happy. Max, makes you happy."
"Rena, how much do you know about bonding?"
"Liz are you scared to bond with Max?"
"Well the emotional and mental part no."
"It's the physical part right?"
"Yeah. What if I can't satisfy him?"
"Liz, he loves you, and unless I am wrong you love him."
"You're not."
"Have you told him?"

*Not out loud.*

"You know I have always hated when you do that."
"I get the feeling Max does."
"Yeah I bet. Liz, talk to him about your fears."
"Ok. By the way when did you get so smart?"
"I have always been smart. You just never noticed. You just thought of me as a pest."
"I am sorry about that. But don't ever doubt my love for you."
"I never have. I am sorry I was so bitchy with you last year when you came back to visit."
"Rena, forget about it. We had worst fights when we were younger."
"Like the time I turned your hair blue?"
"Yeah. Dad was not happy about that."
"It took you forever to turn it back to normal."
"Well, physical powers of any kind have never been my strongest."
"Just like mental aren't my strongest. But they are getting stronger."
"That's good."
"So what does Max think of you being Dr. Dolittle?"
"It surprised him. Though I don't think he knows the story."
"I brought the book. So maybe he would like to read it."
"Maybe."

Max watched the two girls as Lucky laid by them.

"You are doing the right thing bringing their father here. Jeffrey Parker is a good man. He is perfect for the farming adviser."
"Thanks dad."
"Don't worry Elizabeth is close to being able to complete the bond with you."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Good. Now we just have to find out who is destroying the eastern farms."
"It is being looked into. When I find out they will be punished."

Max turned to look at his father and knew he wouldn't want to be the vandal.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I sad that Jeff lost his farm. But I'm glad that he is going to be at the palace with his girls and he is going to have a new job. I'm glad that Liz and Serena are talking and working things out. I agree with Serena Liz needs to talk to Max about what she is scared of. Maybe Max will be able to help her with her fears and worries. So Liz can talk to animals that has got to be cool. I think it would be a good idea for Max to read the book Serena brought so Max can understand Liz maybe a little better. And I totally agree with the King Philip about him, Max handling the vandal. What will happen when Jeff get to the palace? Will Jeff go and see the girls? What will Liz and Serena do when they see Jeff? Will Liz and Serena be happy to see him? What will Jeff do in his job? Will Liz give Max the book? Will Liz tell Max her fears? Will Max be able to help Liz's fear? How long will Max and Liz wait to bond? Will Liz and Max bond in secret? Will Max and Liz get married and have kids? Will everyone in the palace know Max and Liz bonded? Will Max and Liz be happy together? Will Max, Liz, Serena, Jeff, Diane and Philip live a long happy life? Will Philip and Max find out who is behind poisoning the farms? What will Max and Philip do when they find out? Will the person doing the poisoning be killed or in prison? So sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to find out what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

happy that liz will have here family with her
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Hope they find out who is doing all of the damage to the farms.
I agree with Phillip, Jeff will make an excellent farm advisor, and it will be nice to have him close to his daughters.
Thanks,
Carolyn
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Seems that Max's father knows who is poisonning Antar's land and I hope the responsable will paid for it! :twisted:

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Oh, the whole family will be reuniting at the castle. That's wonderful!

And Liz should talk to Max. She's been so honest with him about so many other things; he will understand when she talks to him.

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 15 9/10

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 It is sad Jeff has lost his farm. But he will be moving to the palace and will see his daughters again.

Natalie36 Yes it will be good that Liz has her family near her again.

Carolyn King Philip has a good idea who the vandal is. They just need proof!

Eve The King has a good idea who it is. All he needs now is proof!

Jo Yes it is a good thing that Liz's whole family will be reunited. Liz does talk to Max here.

Part 15

Jeff opened the door to the knock. He was surprised to find a young man in the uniform of the antarian royal guard.

"Mr. Jeffrey Parker?"
"Yes. Is there something I can help you with?"
"My name is Captain Michael Guerin. I am also the next in line to command the Royal Guard. The prince has received the notice of what happened."
"Captain is there anything he can do to help me?"
"Well sir. From what I have been told of the tests done. This is by far the worst attack on the farmlands. It will take years for this land to recover. But I have been given permission to offer you a job. A job that will bring you closer to both of your daughters."
"What is this job?"
"Chief advisor on farming."
"Chief advisor on farming?"
"Yes sir. It will pay well and give you a home within the walls of the palace."
"Why me? I mean there are others more qualified for that job."
"I wasn't told. You will have to ask the prince. But if I had to guess I would say Liz has something to do with it. Will two day be enough time for you to pack the belonging you wish to bring with you?"
"Yes. I don't have much."
"Very well. I will return then for you."
"Uh Captain I don't have the kind of clothes or the money needed to get them."
"Don't worry. One of the first things when you get to the palace will be a fitting with the royal tailor. Though from what your daughters have told us there will be some clothes already in your room. I will leave you to pack. See you in two days Mr. Parker."

Jeff watched as the young man turned and headed for his transport.

Liz walked the halls of the palace heading for Max's study. Lucky followed close behind her. The little ball of fur really had taken to her. She walked in to see Max going over some papers.

"Max can we talk?"

Max looked up and smiled.

"Yeah. Come on over to the sofa." Said Max

Liz sat down next to Max and Lucky curled up on the floor at her feet.

"What did you want to talk about Liz?"
"I know that I have agreed to go through the bonding. But the thing is I am scared."
"What part scares you the most?"
"Uh the physical part."
"Liz, that is very understandable."
"It's just a very big step for me."
"Let me ask you something Liz. While I had you as my slave had I forced you to have sex would you still feel this way?"
"That isn't something I can answer. Sex is different for women then it is for men."
"I very aware of the differences between women and men Liz."
"Yeah well then you know that it can be very uncomfortable and a little painful for a woman the first time."
"I know. But there is something you might not be aware of. I have the ability to heal. So after we start making love then I can heal you if you want. Take away the pain of losing your virginity."
"Would you have done that if I were still your slave?"
"Yes."
"Uh Max, I am not really ready to risk becoming a mother. Is there something thing we can do?"
"We can make you an appointment to see Dr. Kara to be givin a birth control drug."
"It's safe for me?"
"Very. In fact you were givin it once before."
"Before I was taken to the market? During that medical exam?"
"Yes. It is required of all new slaves. Though the owner can later decide if they want to keep the slave on the drug. Take them off and have a child with their slave or permently remove their ability to have a child. Though that normally only happens to the ones who will at some point end up in a pleasure house."
"What would you have done?"
"Kept you on birth control for a while. Then tried to get you to maybe agree to have a child with me."
"Ok. Can we make the appointment soon?"
"Yes. I will set it up."
"Great."
"By the way your sister gave me a book to read. Dr. Dolittle."
"Yeah. Uh she likes to call me that. Because I can talk to animals."
"Like you did with Lucky?"
"Yeah. The book is about a man who can talk to animals. It's just a book of fiction."
"Yeah well it is an old earth book."
"Yeah it is."
"Can we have dinner again tonight?"
"Yes. Two hours?"
"Sounds good. Will you leave Lucky behind?"
"Yes. See you then"

Liz turned and headed out of the study.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

great part
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next. Oh cool Michael is in this story. I'm glad that Max sent Michael to talk to Jeff. Wow Jeff is going to be close to his daughters in 2 days. I like how Michael already told Jeff there will probably already be clothes for Jeff at his new home. I think Liz and Serena will have something to do with that. I'm glad that Max and Liz finally had the talk about the sex part. Good thing Max can heal Liz. I'm glad that Max and Liz had a talk about birth control. Hopefully Liz can get on birth control before they bond. So Serena gave Max Doctor Doolittle book. I'm glad that Max and Liz can joke with each other. I can't wait to find out what will happen at dinner with Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76