Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 55 Complete 8/15

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 16 7/6

Post by begonia9508 »

What's a bitch! But also a stupid one, because she is giving the others a reason to want and kill her! :twisted:

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 17 7/7

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Natalie36 Don't worry to much about Kyle.

L-J-L 76 We find out here if they learn what happened to Kyle.

Eve No one ever said Tess was smart!

Part 17

Serena woke the next morning to her cell phone ringing. She picked up the phone and answered it.

“Hello?”
“Serena you need to get to the Crashdown fast.”
“Liz?”
“Tess is holding Kyle hostage.”
“Be there in five minutes.”

Serena hung up the phone and got dressed and headed for the Crashdown. When she got there she saw the others waiting for her. She walked in and sat down at the table Liz was at.

“Now what happened?” asked Serena
“Who are you?” asked Jim Valenti
“Sheriff I am someone who can help save your son.” said Serena
“She is also my daughter.” said Jeff walking in.
“What?” asked Michael
“Liz did you know about this?” asked Max
“Yes. Max we can talk about this after Kyle is safe. Right now we have to find Kyle before Tess kills him.” said Liz
“I came home last night and found Kyle gone. I didn't think anything of it until I found some clues that showed that he didn't leave by choice. Why would Tess do this?”
“Sheriff she cut a deal with the Skins. She mindworped Alex into translating the Destiny book. It almost killed him.” said Max
“What does she want with Kyle?”
“To use as bait so that she can take us back to Antar so that Kivar can kill us. Oh and she wants to have Max's kid.” said Isabel
“Where would Tess take Kyle?” asked Serena
“The Pod chamber is a good place to start.” said Maria
“We need a plan.” said Michael
“Liz you’re staying here. I know that you want to help Kyle but the fact is you don't have control yet. You would be in too much danger.” said Serena
“I hate sitting around doing nothing.” said Liz
“You won't be doing nothing. Liz if you let me I'll work with you so that you can gain control. I helped Serena when she was a child. I should have been helping you all this time.” said Jeff
“Dad as much as I would like that you have to help get Kyle back. Tess doesn't know about you and it would come as a surprise. I wouldn't put it past Tess to kill Kyle. I don't want him to die for no good reason.” said Liz
“Are you sure Liz?” asked Jeff
“Yes dad. Besides it's not the first time I had to sit around while others when to rescue someone I cared about. Just be careful. I may be upset with you. But I don't want to lose you either. The same goes for all of you. You come back here safely understand? That means you too Serena.” said Liz
“You know I will be careful Liz. I really want us to get to know each other.” said Serena
“Liz you will be OK here?” asked Max
“Yes Max. I won't be alone anyway. Maria, Alex, my mom and the Sheriff will be here. We can play cards or something. We will find a way to pass the time.” said Liz
“I don't like leaving you here without protection.” said Max
“Max we will be fine. I may not have control yet but I'm sure I will be able to do something if need be.” said Liz
“Besides they ain't going to be alone.” came a voice from the door of the Crashdown.

Everyone turned and saw a girl who looked just like Tess expect that she had pink and sliver streaked in her hair, tattoos and multiple piercing. Liz was the first to recognize the girl.

“Ava what are you doing here?” asked Liz
“Came back to help you out Cornball. Maybe teach ya to blow things up good.” said Ava with a grin.
“I called her.” said Serena
“Yeah, you know your sister is almost a bigger cornball than you are Liz. Besides I owe ya for being so nice to me when I was last in Roswell.” said Ava
“How do we know that she can be trusted? I mean she looks like Tess.” said Nancy
“Because she is nothing like Tess. Michael and Isabel's evil twins murdered Max's twin and told her if she told anyone that she was basically dead.” said Liz
“OK Ava will stay here with Liz and the humans. The rest of us will go and get Kyle. I want you all to understand that we may have to kill Tess to get that done.” said Max
“I'm ready whenever you are fearless leader.” said Michael
“You be careful Michael or you will have to deal with me is that clear?” said Maria
“Yes ma’am.” said Michael

Everyone said their goodbyes and headed out of the Crashdown. Max stood in front of Liz and then slowly leaned down and gave her a kiss.

“Come back to me Max.”
“You know I will.”
“I’ll look out for him Lizzie.” said Jeff
“Thanks dad.” said Liz

Max and Jeff left and Liz looked at the clock. It was almost noon. She hoped that by dusk everyone would be back safely.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Oh yes! I liked Ava, since the first I saw her, in the show... She was an hippie and the contrast with Tess was quite astonishing... :lol: with all the piercings and colors...

Hope they can at least, stop Tess! :? :twisted:

EVE :mrgreen:
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. Wow so Max and everyone found out that Jeff is Serena's fathers too. I'm glad that Max and the others are finally going to take care of Tess once and for all. Hopefully Max and other will save Kyle and kill Tess. I'm glad that Jim and Nancy are with Jeff and the group so they know what is going on. That is so cool Ava is back and is protecting Liz. Hopefully Ava will be able to help Liz practice her powers and protect Liz, Alex, Maria, Jim and Nancy. Will Max, Jeff and the others find Tess and Kyle? Where is Tess hiding? Will Max, Jeff and others kill Tess and save Kyle? What will Kyle do when he sees Jeff? Will Tess and Kyle be surprised to see Jeff? Will Max and Jeff talk? What will Jeff and Max talk about? Will Max, Jeff, Isabel, Michael and Serena get hurt? Will Max, Jeff, Isabel, Michael and Serena come back to Liz, Maria, Alex, Jim and Nancy? Will Max and Liz talk? Will Max and Liz kiss? Will Max and Liz spend time together? Will Jeff and Serena tell Max and others the truth? What will Max and the others do when they find out the truth? Will Max and the others be able to trust Jeff and Serena? Will Serena and Ava help Liz and Kyle with their powers? What are Liz's other powers? What are Kyle's powers? Will Liz and Kyle be able to help Max and the others when a war comes? Will a war come? Will Max, Liz and others win the war? Will Max and Liz kiss? Will Max and Liz sleep together? Will Liz become pregnant? Will Max and Liz get married? Will Ava go to school and cover Tess being dead? Will Max and the others tell their parents? What will their parents do when they find out? Will the parents help if there is a war? Will Max, Liz friends and family live through the war? Will Max, Liz, friends and family live in peace? So sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz, friends and parents.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Love that Ava came to help Liz!
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 18 7/8

Eve Yes Ava was great! I only wish they had done more with her.

L-J-J 76 Yes they all now know that Jeff is an alien. Ava is back to help.

Carolyn I always liked Ava.

Part 18

“You know this is the first place they are going to look for you.” said Kyle
“Shut up. Buddha boy you are nothing but bait. I will get Max. Liz Parker is nothing but a stupid human.”
“Liz Parker is ten times smarter than you will ever be. Tess you can't force someone to love you. I learned that when Liz dumped me for Max.”
“Max is mine. I was his wife.”
“Yeah well that was in the past. People have free will. They make there own choices. Get over it.”
“Max Evans is my destiny!”
“Give me a break freak! There is no destiny. People make their own destiny.”
“Max isn't human.”
“Max is more human than you will ever be. Oh Buddha I never thought that I would be on his side!”
“Shut up with all the stupid Buddha crap. I don't know how I put up with you for so long. You are noting but a pain in the ass. I mean it if you don't keep your mouth shut I will shut it for good do you understand me?”

Kyle just nodded. He was scared to death. He never saw Tess betraying them coming. He should have known that something was up with her. But he didn't. He could only pray that Max would come to save his life. He watched as Tess paced in the pod chamber. He had to wonder what her plans were other than to kill Liz. He couldn't understand why Tess hated Liz so much. He knew that he would never be best buddies with Max but that was different. He was with Liz when she fell in love with Max. Tess had never been with Max. He needed a plan in case he had to get himself out of this mess. But he had no clue what to do. He would just have to wait for now.

Max watched Serena as they drove out to the pod chamber. She hadn't said a word since they had left the Crashdown. He wanted to say something but didn't know what.

“Liz just found out the night you met me.” said Serena softly.
“Why didn't she tell me?”
“I don't know. I know that she didn't take the news well. She was hurt. I mean here she was thinking that she was an only child only to find out that she has a half sister and her father is an alien. It couldn't have been very easy for Liz to deal with. I hadn't met her until recently but I did know about her. Max I want you to know that I will never betray you. I want to stop Kivar as much as you do.”
“Serena how can I trust you when you don't tell me everything?”
“Max I don't know everything that is going to happen. I do know that this won’t be the end. Liz is going to have to work hard on her powers. So will Kyle. He is going to get powers I know that much. The thing is Alex stands a good chance of getting powers too.”
“Maria is going to feel like she doesn't belong. Not having any powers.”
“Hey I could point out to her that the only reason that Kyle and Alex have any powers is that they almost died and had to be healed. Liz was always going to get them. You just sped it up a bit.”
“Are you sure that Tess can't mind warp us?”
“Max the Vanuatu stones are some the most powerful counter power stones on Antar. As long as you have the stone her mind warps are useless.”
“Serena thank you for risking your life for someone you don't even know.”
“Max you’re my King. My father may not be a protector but he did promise your Antarian mother that he would help you if you needed it. It's in my blood to help. But I would do this anyway. Kyle is a friend of Liz's. She cares about him. Besides I wouldn't want my worst enemy to spend too much time with Tess.”
“Are you sure they will be safe with Ava?”
“Ava isn't Tess Max.”
“I know that.”
“Ava won't betray you. Some how I think that her pod and Tess's got switched after the crash. I don't know how but that is possible.”
“We will be there soon Maxwell.” said Michael from the front seat.
“Then we need to be ready to fight.”

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. God I really really hate Tess. I'm realizing Tess is really crazy. I'm glad Kyle stuck up for Max and Liz. I hope Kyle will be safe. I like the talk Max and Serena had. Hopefully Max and Serena will be able to trust each other. And I agree with what they said about Maria being mad that she has no powers. What will happen at the cave? Will Max and the others save Kyle? Will Kyle try and get free? Will Kyle try and come up with a plan? Will Kyle get hurt? Will Max have to heal Kyle? Who is going to kill Tess? Will Kyle, Max, Michael kill Tess? Will Tess try and take Max and the others to Antar? Will Max and the others see Liz, Maria, Alex and Ava again? What will happen when Max and the others get back to the Crash Down? So sorry for all the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Tess just never gives up on the destiny.......
Kyle really surprised me......and Tess.
Great part,
Carolyn
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Like I said once, Tess must be the defect part of the others (swapt with Ava!) four because of Nasedo who put bullshit stories in her head...

EVE :roll: :roll:
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 19 7/9

L-J-L 76
Eve
Carolyn

Thanks!

Part 19

Liz sat in a booth by herself. She was scared for her friends and for her father. She knew that it was possible that they wouldn't be able to stop Tess or even be killed by her. She was most worried about Max and Serena. She hadn't even had the chance to really get to know her sister yet, and Max well she didn't know what she would do without him. She was lost in thought and didn't notice that Ava had sat across from her until she spoke.

“They will be OK Liz.”
“How do you know?”
“I don't. You do. You would know if you weren't going to see any of them again. You would have seen their future.”
“Ava I don't understand. I can just can know someone's future?”
“No you got to touch the person. I don't know much else. When Rena gets back she could tell ya more.”
“Why did you come back?”
“Had too. Look Liz I know that we have to stop Kivar. I may not care if I ever go back to that planet but I can't let Kivar win.”
“You know something about what happened before you all died don't you?”
“Yeah. I do. Don't want to talk about it. You want to try and see if you can see Maria's future?”
“Why Maria's?”
“Don't know. Just thought that she would be a good one to start with. All you got to do is hold her hands and clear your mind. Think only about Maria. In time you will be able to get the visions without thinking about it very hard. But until then you got to force your powers to do what you want.”
“OK. Let's see if I can do this.”

Ava smiled she knew that Liz would be up to it.

“Yo Maria.” yelled Ava
“What?” asked Maria
“I want to try something Maria. Will you let me?” asked Liz
“You’re not going to use me to shoot at are you?” asked Maria
“Of course not! I want to see if I can see into your future. See if you and Michael end up together.” said Liz
“You know what Madam Vivian said. That would be a no.” said Maria
“But that was before Future Max and Future Me. Who the hell knows it could work out now.”
“If you really want to. Then tell me oh wise one if Space boy and I end up together.”

Liz couldn't help but roll her eyes. Maria was such a drama queen sometimes. Liz watched as Maria sat down across from Liz. Liz then took Maria’s hands and took a deep breath and let her mind go blank. It wasn't long before the flashes started.
Maria in a wedding dress.
Maria holding a baby boy.

Michael smiling as a little girl turns Maria's hair green.

Liz pulled away after a couple of seconds. Maria looked at her before speaking.

“So was Madam Vivian right?”
“Maria you shouldn't know too much. But I will say I see you and Michael both very happy in the future.”
“So you are saying that we will be together?”
“I would say that there is a good chance of it.”
“Thanks Liz. You know that I love you right?”
“What are best friends for?”

Maria hugged Liz. Liz could only pray that nothing would change Maria’s chances at a happy future.

“So I take it that it worked?” asked Ava
“Yeah it did.” said Liz
“Cool.”
“Ava are you OK?” asked Liz
“Sure why not?”
“It's just that you seem unhappy that is all.” said Liz
“Look Cornball I'll be OK. I mean it ain't like I haven't been an outsider before. You know that is how Lonnie and Rath saw me. Zan didn't really love me. I mean I'm sure there is someone out there for me. I just gotta look for him you know?” said Ava
“Maria who do you think would be a good match for Ava?” asked Liz
“I don't know. I think that Buddha boy will drive her crazy but who knows it might work.” said Maria
“You know I was thinking the same thing. I was also wondering if Serena is seeing anyone. I mean I want her to be happy too.”
“Ask her when she gets back.” said Maria
“I think I will.”

The three girls talked some more about nothing that was really imported while they waited for the others to get back.

TBC