True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 Complete 6/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 11 4/20

Post by keepsmiling7 »

That party for Serena is really going to be something.
Max is really feeling at home with Liz.......and it's good that Diane likes her.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 12 4/22

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 I'm sure it won't be a problem keeping people out of Max's room.

Eve Max and Liz are in college and living on their own with roommates. Liz was just thinking that it might be better if didn't return home in the same suit he wore to dinner with his parents in the morning.

saori_1902 Thanks!

Carolyn Oh the party will be something! Max is very at home with Liz.

Part 12

Liz started to head back to her room but neither Serena or Carolyn were going to let her get away.

"So Liz, is Max good in bed?" Asked Serena
"Serena, you know that she has only been with two guys. The first one was an ass who fucked her up." Said Carolyn
"Rena, Care, I am not going to tell you anything about what happens between Max and me behind closed doors." Said Liz
"Well we know you were enjoying yourself." Said Serena
"Oh god you heard me?" Asked Liz
"Oh yeah. You weren't quiet." Said Carolyn
"God that is so embarrassing!"
"Liz, you really like him don't you?" Asked Serena
"I think I am in love with him." Said Liz
"This different then what you felt for Anthony?" Asked Carolyn
"Way different. I think that part of me knew I was making a mistake by being with Anthony before I even did it."
"Liz, you are being careful right?" Asked Serena
"Yes. I have been on birth control since I dated Maria's cousin. My mom didn't trust him."
"Yeah, I never did understand what you saw in Sean DeLuca. He was nothing but a pig!" Said Serena
"Wait is this the same cousin of Maria's that you caught fucking the school slut?" Asked Carolyn
"Yeah. He kept putting pressure on me to have sex. But I told him I wasn't ready. He told me that you just have to fuck the first time and get it over with."
"What a jerk!" Said Carolyn
"Yeah. I spent a couple summers in Roswell and he asked me if I wanted to hook up. I kicked him in the nuts." Said Serena
"Oh remember Tess Harding Rena?" Asked Liz
"Fake boobs Pam Troy's sidekick?"
"Fake boobs?" Asked Carolyn
"Oh yeah, at the end of Freshmen year of high school she was not much bigger then I am now. She came back the next school year with boobs big enough to be used as flotation devices." Said Liz
"Really?" Asked Carolyn
"Yeah. Kyle had sex with Pam." Said Liz
"You are OK with that Rena?" Asked Carolyn
"Kyle and I weren't together at the time and it's not like I hadn't had sex with anyone else." Said Serena
"Well back to Tess. She had to drop out of school. She got pregnant Sophomore year. Her very strict father was pissed. She had gone out with a couple of guys. Was having sex with all of them. She didn't even know who the father was. Her father sent her to live with some aunt." Said Liz
"I'm surprised Pam didn't get knocked up." Said Serena
"Actually she did Senior year." Said Liz
"Who's the baby daddy?" Asked Serena
"Well she was going with a couple college guys at the time so my guess is one of them."
"Liz were you the only one not having sex in high school?" Asked Carolyn
"No Care, it wasn't like the whole school was having sex. Well the girls anyway. I don't know about the boys. They liked to brag."
"Every school has girls who are willing to sleep around. There were a couple in my school." Said Serena
"So Rena what was the name of the guy you lost your virginity to?" Asked Carolyn
"Zack Dawson. I was sixteen. He was eighteen and a senior at my school. I was his prom date. My dad would have killed him if he had found out I was having sex with him. We dated until he when to college." Said Serena
"Wait that summer didn't he come see you in Roswell?" Asked Liz
"Yeah. Remember how I snuck in your window a couple times late at night?"
"Yeah. I mean you were sleeping in my room."
"I had gone to his motel room with him."
"God you had sex with him at the Tumbleweed?"
"Yeah."
"What's wrong with the Tumbleweed?" Asked Carolyn
"It's a very low end motel in Roswell. It makes Motel 6 look high end." Said Liz
"Boy that is bad!" Said Carolyn
"Yeah." Said Serena
"So did you love Zack?" Asked Liz
"Maybe. I when out with him for almost two years. My dad hated him." Said Serena
"Why?" Asked Carolyn
"Her dad is a racist." Said Liz
"Yeah, dear old dad hates blacks, Latinos, Jewish. Anyone who isn't what he considers the pure race. Zack's dad was black. His mom is white. So that was enough for him to hate Zack. My mom left him so he couldn't poison me. But the court gave him visitation. On my eighteenth birthday I told him to go to hell. That I never wanted to see him again." Said Serena
"My dad kicked her dad out of the Crashdown for a comment he made about one of the cooks." Said Liz
"My mom liked Zack. He was very respectful. My mom knew I had sex with him. She wasn't happy but knew it was my choice. She got me on birth control and made me promise that I would be careful." Said Serena
"So where is Zack going to school?" Asked Carolyn
"Michigan State. We email each other once in a while. But we both knew that our relationship wouldn't last. After we broke up I when out with Jose Cruz. But it only lasted a couple weeks. My senior year I when out with Jack Fisher. Until Kyle he was the only other guy I had slept with." Said Serena

Liz pulled her friend into a hug. Carolyn could see how close her friends really were.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great chapter! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow that is embersing
to be heard by room mates. I'm glad that girls are talking and having their moments together.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Life is never dull!
I'm glad Liz found a nice guy like Max. She is smart and will hang on to him.
Thanks,
Carolyn
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

She came back the next school year with boobs big enough to be used as flotation devices." Said Liz
:lol: :lol: :lol: Bad! Bad! :lol:

Oh, yes I should remember how High School was... Even if it wasn't quite the same, because we had separate schools, guys in one and girls in another - the girls were the same! :roll: :lol:

But it was a great time anyway... at least, I remember it so! :wink: :wink:

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

nice part!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 13 4/25

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes it was a little embarrassing for Liz. But then again she has probably heard them more then once in the past

Carolyn Max is defiantly a good guy. Liz isn't going to let him go easily.

Eve Thanks!

saori_1902 Thanks!

Part 13

Max walked into his house to find Maria DeLuca curled up on the sofa while Kyle and Michael were yelling at the TV. He looked to see a game on.

"Hey Max. How are things going with Liz?" Asked Maria
"Hey Maria. They are fine."
"Don't hurt her."
"Maria, I promise you the last thing I want to do is hurt Liz. I love her."
"You have only known her a few months!"
"Doesn't change how I feel. Maria, I am someone that really believes that each of us has someone that we are meant to spend our lives with."
"Like a soulmate?"
"Yeah like a soulmate. I think Liz is mine."
"That is so romantic. Liz gets a romantic guy. I get Spaceboy."

Max let out a soft laugh before heading up to his room.

Liz when back into her room and laid on her bed. She could still smell Max on the pillow. She smiled she loved the way he smelt. She also loved how he touched her. She had fallen in love with him the day they had met. Her cell rang she grabbed it and answered smiling.

"Hi sexy." Said Liz
"Hey sweetie. How it go with your roommates?"
"Let's just say there are no secrets with them."
"Oh god they heard us?"
"Yeah."
"That is so not good."
"Yeah. But we talked and I learned things about both of them I never knew. I can't tell you what it is."
"I understand that. They told you those things in confidence. I would never expect you to break their trust."
"Thanks."
"Maria is over tonight."
"Yeah I know. She sent me a text earlier."
"Liz, you know she cares about you."
"I know. So do my roommates."
"So do mine."
"Kyle and Michael seem to think that they need to act like they are my brothers."
"That bother you?"
"Sometimes. But other times it's not too bad."
"Such as when a jerk is bad mouthing you?"
"Yeah."
"They are good guys."
"Yes they are."

Liz let out a yawn.

"You sound tired. I guess I wore you out earlier?" Asked Max
"Yeah. I should get some sleep."
"Good night then sweetie. I love you."
"Love you too Max."

They both hung up and Liz finished getting ready for bed. She then climbed into bed falling to sleep with a smile on her face.

He sat in his car staring at the apartment building. He knew that she was in there. That the only girl he had wanted to fuck more then anything had gotten away from him. He was going to have her no matter what. He didn't care that she had finally spread her legs for someone else. He was going to ride her hard and make her pay for making a fool out of him. He drove off once he saw the lights in the apartment go off. He had to find someone to help him release the pressure building in his dick as it became harder just thinking about what he would do to that bitch. He wouldn't mind taking both of her roommates for a ride either. He knew neither of them were virgins. He had spent time in jail with the former foster brother of the one. He had bragged about fucking the girl when she was fifteen. The other who was dating the Roswell Sheriff's son had been screwing some guy a few years ago. He had seen her go into a motel room with him more then once. But the one he really wanted was his cousin's best friend. He stopped next to a girl who couldn't have been more then sixteen dressed in a very skimpy outfit. After speaking to her for a minute she got in the car and he pulled into an alley. Twenty minutes later he dumped her where he found her with fresh bruises forming on her body.

TBC :twisted:
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Oh! Oh! :? :twisted: Don't like it at all... who is the beast? because definitely this guy is ill...

EVE :?
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Love that Maria is protective of Liz too.
But can she do something about her cousin?
Thanks,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

gotta feeling that would be maria's cousin sean :twisted: