Destiny Awaits (AU, CC, Mature/Adult) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"God Liz" I said amazed by the feel of her. "You're so beautiful. I love here" I said kissing her forehead "and here" I say kissing her nose "and here" i said kissing her mouth "and here"...etc all the way down her beautiful body.
POM

Post by POM »

LIz:

I looked at my stomach--"Zan...Look--It grew, It's only going to be one more full month before the children are born. And our family will come together as one, the perfect family. " I told him as I kissed him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I beam at her. "Well these children are very lucky, because they'll have the best mummy in the universe. And in two days, I'll have the best wife." I said kissing her softly.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"well, actually I'll have the best husband in 1 and 1/2 day ---" Pointing to the clock--It was already 12AM. I smiled at him. " You know I'm glad we don't have to spend time apart today--we can have a conjoing balcheor party...you know..the best parties are when we are together." I suggested to him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I smiled. "Sounds great...although...I think Keith may well have ordered strippers....but if he has we could always send them to his room, and give Ava a surprise!" I said laughing.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I burst out laughing..." no..he didn't order stippers I talked briefly to Ava and she told him that it was out of the question, he was the only one that wanted to--no one backed him up on it...so it's no even an option for him. Actually Vilandra and Ava are in charge of the party tomorrow I'll let them know about the recent changes. So...are you ready to become a Husband and Father in the same month?" I asked him as I touched the side of his face.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I smile at her. "Liz, with you by my side, Im ready for anything." I said kissing her. "What about you? Are you excited?" I asked smiling.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"I'm thrilled--never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be this happy." I told his as I kissed him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"God I love you Liz" I said before finding her mouth and kissing her. Out tongues danced and I was so happy. "God Liz!" I moan as she puts her leg over mine.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I wanted to stay in his arms forever..."Zander, I love you..." I laughed as he realized I just used his full name.