From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 42 Complete 10/12

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 11 9/6

Post by Natalie36 »

liz come on he loves you :roll:
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 11 9/6

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow the dinner looks very romantic. Way to go Max. I think Max is already winning Liz's heart. I'm glad that Liz told Max how the school near her father's farm was with half breeds. I can't believe Nicholas and Kivar are destroying the farms just so they can take over the land. I can't believe the way Kivar is treating the slaves. I hope someone will stop Kivar and Nicholas. DEATH TO KIVAR AND NICHOLAS!!!!! Who's farm did Nicholas destroy? Will anyone catch Nicholas and Kivar? Who is going to catch Kivar and Nicholas? Will Max and Philip catch Kivar and Nicholas? Will someone kill Kivar and Nicholas? Who will kill Kivar and Nicholas? Will Jeff come and see Liz? Will Jeff tell Liz and Max what is going on? Will Jeff stay with Max and Liz? Will Max and Philip free the girls Kivar has? Who will free the girls Kivar has? Has Max won Liz's heart? Will Max and Liz go on many dates? Will Max make the dates romantic? How will Max make them romantic? Will Max and Liz bond quickly? Will Max and Liz do it in secret? Will Serena, Jeff, Isabel, Philip and Diane be there when Max and Liz bond? Will Max, Liz find out who the Kivar spy is? What will happen to Kivar's spy? Will Max and Liz be happy together? Will Max, Liz, Isabel, Philip and Diane stop Kivar, Nicholas, Kivar's spy? Will Max and Liz kiss? Will Max and Liz sleep together? Will Max and Liz get married? Will Max and Liz have kids? Will Max and Liz have a happy long life together?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 12 9/7

Post by keepsmiling7 »

The dinner with Max appeared to go well, and I like the honesty between them.
When Max mentioned the farms, and worthlessness due to the chemicals........I am glad he selected Liz's father to be his farm advisor.
Liz must be very proud.
Now maybe Liz has built up trust in Max and will ready to go forth in the bonding.
Thanks,
Carolyn
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 12 9/7

Post by max and liz believer »

I love that Max is, in a way, courting Liz. Since bonding with him could only be a means of survival - which in a way means that Max doesn't really have to offer any more than that. But to see him actually make an effort to make her fall in love with him is beautiful to watch.

I really love their honest conversations.

Khivar... *ugh* Won't even comment on him. Maybe he would like to come along on the bus I've hired - for that other purpose, you know *hint hint*

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 13 9/8

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Natalie36 Don't worry about Liz.

L-J-L 76 Max did plan a nice romantic evening for Liz. Now who said that the vandal working for Kivar is Nicholas?

Carolyn Yes dinner went well. Liz will be proud to have her father in such an important job.

Jo Max knows that Liz even though Liz has agreed to the bonding she is nervous about it. So he felt that maybe a date would help put her at easy.

As for Kivar he would fit nicely on that bus of yours. :wink:

Part 13 One week later

Liz stood on the balcony and felt a pair of strong arms around her. She smiled and turned to look at Max.

"Hey." Said Liz
"Hey. Liz, Kara really doesn't like keeping you on the blocking drug."
"I know."
"Liz, I want to do the bonding soon. It will be safer for you if we do."
"Yeah about that. I know what the bonding is. But not how it's done."

Max took Liz's hand and led her over to a lounge chair on the balcony. He sat down and pulled her into his lap.

"Well Liz, the way the bonding is done, is we connect meantly and physically as well as emotionally."
"When you say physically you mean....."
"We have to make love."

Liz jumped up and started to pace.

"Liz, sweetie, I know you are scared. But that is OK. I am to."
"You scared? I don't believe that."
"Why? Because I am a prince?"
"Yeah, I mean you could be with anyone."
"I could. But I haven't. Liz, I could have used you for sex from the day I brought you home. But I didn't."
"No you didn't. In fact it surprised me. I was expecting you to take me to your bed."
"I couldn't do that to you. I couldn't do that to anyone. Liz, I love you. I don't want just have sex. I want to make love to the woman I love. I want it to be special."
"So uh you have never been with anyone?"
"No. Liz, we learn things from our parents. I will admit that my grandfather had more than one sex slave. But he never treated them badly. My father didn't he has only ever been with my mother. Now they had an arranged marriage. But they told me that I could choose whoever I wanted. Even the most beautiful farm girl I have ever seen."
"You think I am beautiful?"
"Liz, did someone tell you other wise?"
"Boys at my school said that I was nothing but a vermin that should be put down."
"Liz, Jather called you that."
"I know. His son was my biggest tormenter."
"Liz, I am so sorry. You should never have been treated like that."
"It's not your fault."
"I know. But I promise I will work on making things better for both humans and hybrids."
"I have faith in you that you will."
"Thanks."

Max pulled Liz back onto his lap and started to kiss her softly and gently. After a moment Liz pulled away.

"Uh Max, I am kind of tired. I think that I will go to bed."
"Liz, I am sorry if I over stepped."
"You didn't. I will let you know in a couple days when I will be ready to do the bonding."
"OK sweet dreams Liz."

Liz entered her room to find Lucky curled up on her bed. He was a cute little fur ball. She really liked the little golden retriever puppy. She walked over to the puppy and lifted him up.

"Lucky, what are you doing here?" She asked him

Lucky just wagged his tail and gave her a big doggy kiss. That was when she saw something tied to the collar. She pulled the note and read it.

Dear Liz,

We both know Lucky would rather be with you then me. So he is now yours.

Love,
Max

Liz kissed Lucky placed him back on the bed and changed for bed. She got into bed and Lucky curled up next to her and went to sleep.

*Love you Max* Liz thought as she drifted off to sleep.

Max smiled and fell to sleep. Liz may not have been ready to admit out loud how she feels. But hearing her use the mind speak to do so was much more special.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Awww...that's so cute! Liz admitting her feelings to Max like that.

But I understand her hesitation. It's a big step - not just the bonding - but to have sex. She has to feel completely comfortable about it.

Great part!

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

aww :D
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

After trying to connect with RF, my computer crashed and I was without one for five days!
It was such a stress, as I thought at all I was missing! :roll: But now, I have so much to read...

Finally I loved how Liz started to open her heart to Max and maybe, she won't be so afraid when having visions! :D

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I'm glad that Max explained the bonding ceremony to Liz. I hope Liz understood what Max told her. I'm glad that Max and Liz are both virgins and they will be each others first. I liked how Max surprised Liz with Lucky laying on her bed. So Liz admitted that she loves Max through her mind talk. I wonder when Liz will say it out loud to Max. How long will Max and Liz wait to bond? Will Max and Liz be ready to bind? Will someone try and stop Max and Liz from bonding? Who will try and stop Max and Liz from bonding? Will Max and Liz bond in secret?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

On one hand I want Liz to hurry and bond with Max so she will be completely safe. But then by waiting until she is really sure, Max will appreciate having her complete love and trust.
It is apparent that Max wants to make changes for the best and I'm sure Liz will be the perfect mate to help him with that.
Thanks,
Carolyn