Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 55 Complete 8/15

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 14 7/4

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. So Liz is going to tell Max and the others the truth about her father. I think it is about time Max and the others know. Wow Max's middle name is James. That was a surprised. Hopefully by saving Alex everything will be changed for the better. I wonder how everyone will act when they find out about Jeff being on the ship when it crashed.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 14 7/4

Post by begonia9508 »

In some way, I understand Jeff; telling the truth is never the easy choice, because it can ruin the life of the one who didn't want to know, at this time!

And you know what we say; 'its never too late!' :lol:

EVE :wink: :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 15 7/5

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Tess is very dangerous.

L-J-L 76 Everyone will find out soon about Jeff.

Eve Jeff, really did think that he was doing what was best for Liz.

Part 15

Serena picked up the copy of the destiny book once back in her room and started to read through it. She hoped that she would find a way to stop Tess before she when through with her plan. But that was going to take time. Time they didn't have a lot of.

The Royal Four is made up of Zan the once and future King of Antar. His second in command Rath. Zan’s sister Princess Vilandra and Zan’s wife Ava. They are the Royal Four but they will only reach their full potential when they join with humans.

“Tess would be pissed to read that!”

Just then there was a knock on the motel room door. She got up and opened it to find Max and Michael there.

“What can I do for you boys?”
“Serena is there a way to stop Tess?” asked Max
“I was just trying to see if there are any answers in the destiny book on that.”
“Is Maria safe with Tess around?” asked Michael
“To be honest I don't think that any of us are safe as long as she is around. I am working with Liz but it's going to take time to have her gain full control of her powers. Time that we don't have a lot of. Kivar is going to come here when Tess doesn't return to Antar with your child.”
“I know. Is there a way to stop him without humans being harmed?” asked Max
“I hope so. I kinda like being around the humans. Hell I’m half human myself.”
“What do you mean?” asked Michael
“My mother is human and my father is Antarian.”
“So your father is on Earth?” asked Max
“Yes. But I can't tell you any more than that.”
“Can’t or won't?” asked Michael
“Michael it doesn't matter. She isn't going to tell us who he is either way.” said Max
“I know you want to know. But the fact is I can't tell you without talking to him first. I hope that he is willing to help you but that doesn't mean he will.”
“Is there anything helpful in that book?” asked Max
“I just started going through it. I will let you know if I find anything useful.”
“Serena what do you know that you’re not telling us?” asked Michael
“Michael why don't you go spend time with Maria?”
“Maria and Isabel are doing a girls night with Liz. They are worried that Tess is going to go after her anytime now.” said Michael
“Max I know you are worried about Liz.”
“Serena there is nothing I can do. Her parents won’t let me stay there. I have to do something and finding away to stop Tess is all I can do right now. I love Liz more than anything and for some reason I know that you care about Liz more than what you will admit.” said Max
“I do care about Liz. She is destined for great things.”
“What do you mean?” asked Max
“She is going to be your Queen. She so doesn't want to admit that it scares her. I can only do so much in training her for this. She has to accept her destiny on her own though.”
“How do you know all this?” asked Michael
“I just do. There is something else we have to take care of this weekend. There are these blue crystal things on Earth. Its called gandarium. If it infects the human population it will destroy the world. The best way to stop it is to find the Queen and kill it. Then the rest of it will die.”
“Serena what is gandarium?” asked Max
“From what I understand it is use to bridge the gap between human and alien DNA. They don't mix well without it in making hybrids.”
“You are a hybrid do you have gandarium in you?” asked Max
“No. If a human and alien create a child then there is no need for it. Why I can't tell you.”
“What are you hiding Serena?” asked Max
“Nothing you need to worry about. Michael I promise you that I'm not evil like that trampy blond.”
“Why won't you tell us everything then?” asked Michael
“Because some of this isn't for me to tell you. I know for a fact that there are other aliens on Earth. Right now we should focus on getting rid of the gandarium. If we don't and it finds the right person it will change into an unstoppable virus and destroy all life on Earth.”
“How do we find it?” asked Michael
“That is a good question. Lucky for us Future Liz used some of her down time to leave a note on where the nest is and who is infected with the Queen. Good thing is he isn’t one of the one in like 500 thousand or so that will cause the virus to be come active. But the bad thing is without killing him I don't know if we can stop it.”
“Who is it?” asked Max
“A man named Grant Sorenson.”
“Grant?” asked Michael
“You know him?”
“Yeah Isabel has gone out with him a few times.” said Max
“He hates Max.” said Michael
“Not surprising. The Queen is controlling him right now. I need time to think. Check back with me tomorrow I'll let you know what I come up with.”
“Ok come on Maxwell.” said Michael

The boys left and Serena picked up the phone a called her father.

“Dad is there a way to stop the gandarium Queen once it's in a host without killing the host?”
“Serena do you know how late it is?”
“Yes. But this is imported.”
“Well the gandarium needs oxygen to live so if you were to deprive the host of oxygen for a period of time it should kill the Queen and the rest of the gandarium. But you would have to act quickly to revive the host with CPR.”
“Thanks dad. Night.”
“Good night Serena.”

Serena hung up the phone and started to work out how she was going to get Grant right where she needed him. She knew that she would need Isabel and Max for it to work. Hopefully if they stopped the gandarium now things would die down for a little while and she could just work on training Liz and possibly Kyle soon.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

serena had her plate full
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part! We are having an heatwave in Europe (100° fahrenheit!) and are without air-conditioned!
Its Europe and not the USA!

So, don't expect a long FB, because inside, its sauna times! :lol: :lol:

But I am happy that finally, its said that Max and Liz belongs together and we didn't have the destiny book to know it! :lol:

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

The famous gandarium........is suspect some real problems developing with that.......and someone being without oxygen.
Tess needs to be watched every minute, and Liz needs real protection.
Hope the good guys remain safe.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I'm glad that Max and Michael went to see Serena and see what she knows. I hope Serena can find what she is looking for in the destiny book. It looks like everyone is going to have to be on their toes and on guard with Tess around. Hopefully Max, Isabel, Michael, Serena and Jeff can protect Liz from Tess. I can't wait to find out what other powers Liz has and powers Kyle has.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 16 7/6

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Natalie36 Yes Serena has a very full plate!

Eve Oh yes Max and Liz belong together. Sorry to hear about the heatwave. It has actually been very nice in my part of the USA.

Carolyn Tess really should be watched. She is up to something big in this part.

L-J-L 76 Well Liz isn't the only one that they should be guarding.

Part 16

After leaving the Crashdown Tess got in her car and drove out of town. She drove into a town about two hours from Roswell. She parked in front of an old diner and headed in. She had been there for five minutes when a man that stood about six five with sandy blond hair and cold blue eyes sat down across from her.

“What the hell is going on in that stupid town?”
“The Princess has taken to playing body guard to that human bitch of Max's.”
“Tess your job is to bring the Royal brats to me.”
“Well it would be easier if that strawberry blond hadn't showed up.”
“Serena is in Roswell?”
“That’s her name?”
“Yes and she is a pain in the ass. She is powerful too for a half breed.”
“What do you mean half breed?”
“Tessie, Serena's mother is a stupid human. I don't know who her father is other than he is in on Earth.”
“How do I get rid of the human bitch?”
“The mindworps aren't working?”
“No they are being blocked somehow.”
“They have to have Vanuatu stones. Those are the only thing that can stop a mindworp.”
“Anyway to destroy the stones?”
“No stupid. There is nothing that you can do to get rid of the stones.”
“What am I to do about them then?”
“Don’t you have a brain stupid girl? I'm not going to tell you what to do. Come up with something on your own. If you don't you will die. Do I make myself clear?”
“Yes sir.”
“Good. Now get the hell back to that stupid town.”

Tess got up and walked out of the diner. She didn't know what to do. Then she got an idea. She would use Kyle as bait for the rest of them. He would never see her coming. She smiled as she drove back to Roswell. Two hours later she walked into the Valenti house. She found Kyle in the living room watching a hockey game.

“Hi Kyle.”
“What do you want Tess?”
“Just wanted to see how you are doing?”
“Tess you should leave. I know that you want to kill Liz. Leave now my dad is going to find out and let me tell you something. He loves Liz. Her father is his best friend. So leave now or I will get Michael over here to throw you out.”
“Fine but your coming with me Buddha Boy.”
“Like hell.”

Tess grabbed Kyle and just as she set the sofa on fire and blew up the TV.

“Now come with me or die.”

Kyle wasn't stupid he followed Tess out to her car but not without leaving a few clues for his dad to find.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

poor kyle,but smart to leave clues
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I really hate Tess and whoever she was talking to. I hope Tess and the other person die very quick and painful. I hope Jim finds the clue Kyle left for him. Will Jim find the clue Kyle left him? Who was Tess talking to? Will Jim take the clue to Max, Liz and others? Will Max, Liz and others know what the clue means? Will Max, Liz and friends find Kyle and save him? Will Serena help Max, Liz and friends save Kyle? Will Tess try and hurt Max, Liz, Serena and others? Will someone get hurt? What will happen when Max, Liz and friends get home? Will Jeff find out about Kyle? Will Jeff help Max, Liz, Serena and friends? Will the others find out about Jeff? What will the others do when they find out? So sorry for all the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76