Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Christina

I stand still as the smoke continues to surround me, and I start to cough, feeling claustrophobic. Tyler drags/carries Sabrina out, and I see Erik turn to me when his hand is wrenched from my grip.

He collapses to the ground, looking up at me as he speaks. "Chris...get...out."

"No!" I yell back, grabbing both his arms. I pull him up, placing his arms on my shoulders, and make a mad dash for the exit, not stopping until I reach fresh air.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Lia~

I see everything happen, the chaos erupt and the teens moving toward the stage. Hearing my sister I can't help but worry and even as Jake makes his way out, expecting me to follow I shake my head and run inside. Pushing my way past the kids that were running toward the exit. I had a bad feeling about this and I wasn't about to let anyone be hurt. When I neared the stage, I saw the boy that seemed to be holding the stage together with his powers and smiled inwardly at the knowledge that we had found one of the ones we sought.

Still, there were other things that were more important and as I saw another boy grab the girl that had been singing who seems to cling to him, I rush forward just in time to see the other guy's legs collapse. Pushing even harder through the crowd, I reach his side and look at the girl with him. "Help me get him up and standing, we'll get him out of here together." I tell her and without waiting for her aid, I reach my arm out and attempt to assist him in standing, even while at the same time I concentrate on sharing some energy with him, just enough that it will be able to help him without him realizing exactly what is happening.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Sabrina~

"BRE!" I vaguely hear my brother scream as I continue to move forward, trying to keep from passing out even as I cough. I feel so faint, I almost welcome the darkness that is rising up to me. 'Get to Tyler Bre.' I hear weakly in my mind as I stumble forward.

"Sabrina!" I hear Tyler call out and hear him ask, "Are you alright?" I can't see him, I can't respond, I feel myself weakening as the stage continues to shift beneath my feet. I'm going to die,"Try to get over here!"

"Get Christina out of here!"

"We've got to help Sabrina."

"Get her!" I can't see... my vision blurs and I feel myself teetering as the darkness begins to strengthen just as arms wrap around me and lift me up. I know without being able to see that it's Tyler, simply because of the feeling that moves through me.

"Get my sister out now!" I hear him yell and simply wrap my arms around his neck.

"Thank you." I mumble and then give into the darkness.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

*Erik*

"No!" She screams but I'm too weak to protest. I feel her trying hard to pull me up but I'm just too heavy for her. That's when I feel another set of hands on me. Together, the two pull me up and start dragging me toward an exit.

I'm coughing and trying to help walk so that they wouldn't carry my burden. By the time we reach a doorway, I'm able to at least get my footing but still very weak. I've never used so much energy at once so I don't know if this is normal or not.

When clean air hits my face, I take a deep breath but then end up in a coughing fit. I'm lowered to the ground and blink furiously trying to clear the blurriness.

"Bre?" I gasp in question. I need to make sure she's safe.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Talan

Danni breaks away again, after what seems like hours, speaking carefully. "Let's get out of here, head back to the hotel before any attention is drawn to us. You drive my bike, I don't think I can."

I nod, rising as she kisses me again briefly. "We can... talk when we get back to the hotel. I'll tell Lia and Jake what's going on." She adds with a sigh, kissing me again, as if she can't get enough.

"Let's go." She says a moment later, and I assume she's contacted her brother and sister. I help her onto the bike and then jump on the front, taking off without a word towards the hotel.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: A short Jake.... but figure it'll be something for now... in case some of the people need help.

~Jake~

After replying to my sister, I can't help but start rushing toward the truck. It isn't until I reach the truck that I turn back to realize that Lia isn't there. "Damn it!" I exclaim and begin running back just in time to see her moving out the exit with some young couple, obviously aiding them in escaping the fire. Still, I can't help but feel badly that one sister caused the trouble and the other seemed to be helping. Damn them both. I knew at that moment that I couldn't leave the scene without making certain everyone was safe.
A List of All My Fics

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Christina

My efforts are helped when some girl steps forward, aiding me in pulling Erik out of the building. Once we hit fresh air, I collapse on the ground next to Erik.

"Thanks," I say quietly to the girl, before coughing as though hacking up a lung. I turn to Erik, who questions to Bre's safety, and I look up, pointing over at my brother, who is carrying her to safety before closing my eyes.

Tyler

"Thank you." Sabrina mumbles as we hit the night air. I feel her go slightly limp as she wraps her arms around my neck and I look down to see her eyes shut. Quickly, I lay her on the sand and kneel next to her.

"Sabrina, are you okay?" I whisper quietly, checking her pulse carefully.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

*Erik*

Christina points a few feet away and I can see that Tyler has Bre. I reach out and feel her...she's alive. I turn and see a woman...the one I presume helped Christina carry me out. She's touching my arm still and I feel a little better, my coughing not as bad.

"Thanks." I say. She nods her head and lifts her touch from me. I then turn my attention to Christina who has her eyes closed. I reach out and caress her arm.

"Are you ok?"
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: Sabrina will have a pulse... she's just fainted.

~Lia~

I simply nod as I'm given thanks and watch my brother walk toward us. I'm sure he's upset with me, but I couldn't let the boy die. "No problem." I respond and then move over to my brother. My voice is kept low, "I'm going to try and get a handle on this fire before it get's too bad." I tell him and I'm not about to wait for permission as I quickly run back inside and look for a water pipe that can be used to focus my power on.

With a nod of satisfaction, I begin a concentrated effort on bursting the water pipe I saw and instantly focused the water toward the flames, holding myself still as I fought to make certain that fire would be contained and hoping my brother used the chance to make certain the other kids were safe.

It was a good thing that Danni was away since she was obviously out of control again for some unknown reason.

~Jake~

I listened as my sister told me what she was going to do and then moved over to the boy she'd been helping, "Are you two alright?" I asked simply, wanting to be certain they were well. Even as I heard my sister's voice telepathically.

The boy is one of those we were searching for.

I notice his concern for someone else and the girl pointing elsewhere, but at the moment, I'm going to remain focused on these two.
A List of All My Fics

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

*Kyle*

With siren blaring into the empty night, I race down the highway. One of my deputies is not far behind me and a fire engine further back. I'd called Isabel's house and was lucky enough to speak with Alex. Then I called Tess. They were on the way to the scene just as I thought.

Up ahead, through the trees, I can see a glow, the markings of a fire. I press the accelerator, making my vehicle to go faster. I needed to see if Marie and James were alright. I needed to see them and the others.

I screech to a halt, the first one on the scene and stare at the chaos. There are people running everywhere and the building was consumed with flames. I sit there a moment, frozen, dreading the worse...but then I feel them. My children. They are out there...they all are.

I jump out and rush through the crowd looking for any of them.

"Marie! James!" Where are they? Are they trapped inside?