Remember me (CC, AU, Adult-Mature) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"What? What are you talking about?" I say. Then I shake my head. "You know what, I don't care" I say lying through my teeth. "Go to the King and Queen. They will know everything soon enough according to Nasedo." I tell her. I start walking again.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
POM

Post by POM »

madroswellfan wrote:~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"You blacked out sweety. I found you on the floor...are you ok?" I ask as I stroke her cheek.

Liz:

"Yeah I think... how long was I out for?" I asked him, but never minding the outburst I had with him just before. "Max, I'm sorry I didn't mean to take everything out on you, you not the reason why I'm so mad--I'm just scared, frusterated...and worried... Please forgive me Max?" I asked him as tears started to slide down my cheeks.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Of course I do sweetie, I know your not feeling yourself right now. I love you" I tell her kissing her softly on the forehead.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Maria </center>

That was it. I had no patience to deal with him today. Especially since that dream or... premonition or whatever it was gave me a huge headache. I sped up a little, and then swerved right in front of him, blocking his path and almost running over his toes. "Damn it, you aren't leaving. I don't care if I have to kick your ass to next Tuesday, I'm not going to let you run away. I'm not 'lying through my teeth', I really had a vision of you. How the hell would I know where you were if I hadn't?" I asked, not waiting for an answer. "So I want to know why I saw what I saw."

Unable to deny that that was only part of the reason I wanted him to get in the car, I ventured, "And if you think I'm going to let you go after everything we've been through, you've got another thing coming."
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"Gees Maria!"
I look at her...God I want to kiss her so much...but I can't let her get hurt. I could never allow that.
"I didn't say you were. Just go and talk to the King and Queen Maria ok? I know nothing, and according to Nasedo back there, Im not going to either." I turn around to carry on but then turn my head to say "And Maria....you have to. There is no us." I tell her. This time I set off in the opposite direction to the road. It was so bumpy she couldn't possible drive after me.
POM

Post by POM »

madroswellfan wrote:~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Of course I do sweetie, I know your not feeling yourself right now. I love you" I tell her kissing her softly on the forehead.
Liz:

"Love me...how can you possibly love a person like me...I don't even fit into the mold of the the perfect girl, the most perfect girl for you. I want to be more...I have to be popular...don't I?" I asked him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"No! Don't be silly sweetheart. I love you just the way you are and I wouldn't have it any other way. Besides, all the popular people are airheads and bimbos. I love you for being Liz." I tel her earnestly.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I looked up at him and kissed him softly..."thank you Max..." I smiled weakly up at him. "You know every time I attempt to sleep, my dreams go back to my life on Antar...I'm scared Max...I don't want history to repeat itself--what if we die in this life too soon?" I asked him curiously.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"We won't Liz. Because I would never let them kill you. Never ever" I tell her.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"I know Max, I know but they are out there somewhere and we never know who we may come in contact with, and who are enimes are I'm just so stressed out all the time. I want to lead a normal life--I never asked for this, but ever since I found out that I am this distant Queen on another planet. I feel a sudden urge of awareness, and dedication as well as responisblities that I have to live up to--not so much as the queen on an entire world but as your wife, your companion. I don't know if I could it when the time comes down to it. Don't get me wrong I'd would like nothing else but to be your wife and your lover and best friend, I guess I'm just scared that's all. I know it's a lot of stuff to take in, but I haven't stopped thinking of it since the day I found out who I am, or who I am suppose to be." I felt hot tears running down my face.