Remember me (CC, AU, Mature) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

The bell rang...and every left the room in a hurray...I stayed seated until everyone left...including the teacher left before I did...Max started to walk away--but then saw me still seated and he came back and asked me what was wrong...I smiled slightly... and started say.."I'm trying to control my --you know...To many images...to much voices. that's all... It's just overwhelming!" I told him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I look at her in concern. I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like for her right now. She must be so confused and frightened.
I kiss her gently on her forehead "Do you want to talk about it? Is there anyway I can help you? Anything at all? Just say the word." I told her.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"It's just that if there is too much of everything at one time...I can't really concentrate...and I lose my breath...and I lose track of time...and I don't know what really what do ...I'll be fine really..." I got up and collected everything and with Max help--we walked out of the classroom... "Where to next?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Er...I dunno...somewhere quiet?" I suggest "I mean, I don't want you to have to put up with extra thoughts if your not feeling well."
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Um...the Library? It's usually empty at this time...Do you want to go? or did you have someplace else in mind?" I asked him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"No thats fine by me" I tell her smiling "besides I gotta give back a book anyways. Look at me, reading a book!" I laugh. "And I gotta tell you...it wasn't very intresting!" I commented making her laugh.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Yeah well, I used to help out--over there...so everyone is cool with me there...we won't get in trouble or anything..." I smiled at him. "Now...just what book did you attempt to read?" I asked him.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

Guys, I'm soooo sorry! I knew that Mad was out of town, and that the RPG's where taking a break, but I lost track of time! I didn't know we were starting again!

Can someone help me catch up?? :cry:
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
POM

Post by POM »

I was wondering where you were at!! :D But hey it's cool--It's just the next day..and they are in school that's all -- but remember your posting for both Isabel and Maria. I just suggest you go back a couple of pages and just read what we wrote and just post from there!!

Nice to have you back! :D
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center>Maria</center>

The bell rang for lunch, and I made a break for it out of the classroom. I hadn't seen anybody today; they were all busy cornering Max and Liz and trying to get them to fess up to something, and I was desperate to see my friends. Well my friends and boyfriend. I spotted Michael sitting on the picnic benches, looking broody as usual, and I rushed over to him.

"Hey," I said, giving him a swift but full kiss. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. What's been going on?"
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>