Unbreakable - A Beautiful Lie (AU M/L ADULT) COMPLETE 5/5/17 + A/N 5/5/19

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Unbreakable (AU M/L ADULT) Ch 48, 10/8/15, p. 43

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So sorry for bothering you will you please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to find out if Max and Liz have a very strong bond now. And if Max and Liz will run away. And if Sean, Sean's father and Mr. Evans will try to hurt Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

I'm pretty sure I could just re-read this chapter for the next ten days without threatening or bribing you for another part. :mrgreen:

Apparently sleep deprivation and pain are strong motivators for you... Hmm... :wink:

Max has grown quite a lot in the last few days. Instead of keeping Liz shut out he let her in to his turmoil and pain. For him to be honest about his feelings lately and now to let her in even if didn't want to - he's finally ready for a real relationship with her. And for him to share his fears about his father is big. That foundation being shaken is going to be hard for him to deal with and he'll need Liz's support either way.

I'm glad that Max knows what happened between Sean and Liz. It might not be helpful with him controlling himself around the full-blood ( :roll: ) but it's better that he knew beforehand. Now that he realizes what happened in the gym (at least partly) maybe he can find a way of making sure Liz is never alone with Sean. Though I doubt that given your love for drama and cliffhangers. :wink: It'll be harder for him to even appear to stay away from her as well. But it's still better that he knew before they were intimate.

And dear lord! I'm surprised you didn't shut down the board with this chapter! To say it hot is the understatement of the year. It was raw, sensual, provocative and perfect! I'm pretty sure anyone drinking tea or coffee while reading ended up choking at some point or just ignored the drink until after. At which point you'd need a sip of wine. :oops: :wink:

Max's ability to make every part of their coupling erotic and perfect for her... He wasn't kidding when he told her he wanted her very conscious and highly aware. :oops: He might have never imagined he'd be able to be with her but at some point (even if only recently) he had to have secretly imagined what it would be like to be with her. Pretty sure his imagination helped as much as their connection did. :oops: :wink:

Can I just say that even in the middle of one of the steamiest chapters I've ever read you still manage to tug on the heart strings? That's talent. Liz begging him to not leave her and him promising "'till death" just made me almost want to cry for them! I have no idea how you're going to fix this. For them to even have to go back to their "normal" lives and pretend that nothing happened between them it's going to be torture.

Especially given the flash that they both experienced. :(

Now we know for sure that at some point Nancy was aware of what was going on and the existence of the alien society. Maybe she always was. Perhaps they only started the mind wipes on her when they started coming to see Liz in the day time with Sean. Until then they very likely only did Liz's progress checks at night. It would help explain why Max moves so quietly. And why for so many years Nancy wouldn't have fought them (that we know of). If she thought they were leaving her daughter alone for the time being she wouldn't have fought them much. And it helps to explain how she was able to "break thru" and start a family with Jeff.

It almost seems as though Max and Liz bonded in some way as children. His protective streak towards her (even upon first meeting her) and her instant trust of him and fear of the other men (likely the Sgt and Dr. Evans) might have triggered some kind of pure emotional reaction between the two of them. Much like sex would have when they were older. It would explain the angry voices as they fell down (if the Sgt or Dr. Evans realized a gaea-human had just been bonded to a non-military hybrid).

Either way I can't imagine how Max is going to be able to go home, look at his parents and not explode on them. Especially if all of the danger Liz has been in lately could have been avoided if they hadn't separated the two of them as children. Had they let them be then Liz wouldn't have been terrorized for years, Max wouldn't have been heartsick for her his entire life, Nancy wouldn't have had to be "disposed of" and Liz wouldn't be in all this danger. If there's one thing that pushes Max to the edge it's Liz being in danger. And his parents have played a role in that. She almost died in the fire.

Not to mention all the beatings and punishments Max has endured recently. They've basically lied to him his entire life - at one point (I imagine) Liz was his... and she probably still has been to some degree. It would be another reason why Max has been so drawn to her. So Philip telling Max all these years that Liz wasn't his (when he knew the truth) isn't exactly going to build back any of the trust Max has lost in him. Maybe rightfully so.

I don't think the "re-education" was as successful as they hoped it would be. That's probably one of the reasons why Max has been so protective and possessive of Liz recently. Some part of him (besides being fully in love with her) likely recognizes that his bonded (or previously bonded?) is not only being threatened but also fully removed from him. Or at least that's their intent.

It makes me wonder if Philip had secretly been feeding fear of Max into Liz during her early memory wipes. Her body (possibly) recognizes that Max had been involved in something to do with her without her consent. But if Philip had fed her those fears it would explain why she hadn't developed a fear of Sean. After all, even if mind control is Sean's ability Philip would have been more familiar with Liz's mind. So wouldn't she have had some minor fear or at least discomfort around Sean as well if it was a purely physical reaction? Especially since she always fought him. So it seems like something had to have been "fed to her" at least early on.

And I'm partially leaning in the same direction as others reading the story. It seems as their bond was strengthened at least to some degree. She was able to see colors, there seemed to be a spot or two where they mentally connected even when they weren't physically touching and they shared the vision for the first time. Maybe they didn't double bond, but maybe they started opening a previous bond that was already there. When that opens completely (theoretically anyways - if it existed and is still there in some form) then their bond has to be fully Unbreakable. And even if not there's no way Max is going to sleep with someone else now that he's had Liz.

I'm almost sad about a new chapter because I don't want them to leave this safe haven they're in now. :( Any way we'll get another sweet or steamy chapter first? (No... I'm not greedy... Not at all... :wink: )

If they need somewhere to run I have a guest room! Just offering. :wink:

Okay... Gonna read again before we're hit with another cliffhanger. Or the possibility of Max being taken away if the council decrees it and he and Liz can't run in time. :(

Yay for re-reads!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So sorry for bothering you will you please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to find out if Max and Liz have a very strong bond now. And if Max and Liz will run away. And if Sean, Sean's father and Mr. Evans will try to hurt Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

FORTY-NINE

Post by max and liz believer »

Ashley (Morning Dreamgirl)
I'm pretty sure I could just re-read this chapter for the next ten days without threatening or bribing you for another part. :mrgreen:
Did I finally succeed in satisfying your cravings, Miss? :roll: :wink:
Apparently sleep deprivation and pain are strong motivators for you... Hmm... :wink:
This surprised me as well :shock:

Max is growing really quickly in all of this. I think he has realized that Liz demands honesty to be able to trust him and at this point he's willing to do whatever to get Liz on his side, because that's the best way he can protect her.
I'm glad that Max knows what happened between Sean and Liz. It might not be helpful with him controlling himself around the full-blood ( :roll: ) but it's better that he knew beforehand. Now that he realizes what happened in the gym (at least partly) maybe he can find a way of making sure Liz is never alone with Sean.
Yes, it was probably better that he "heard it" from Liz than from Sean - which probably would be Sean taunting him about it. But it made Max realize on another level that there are more ways than physical that Sean can hurt Liz, which Max up until this point haven't fully been able to protect Liz from.
And dear lord! I'm surprised you didn't shut down the board with this chapter! To say it hot is the understatement of the year. It was raw, sensual, provocative and perfect! I'm pretty sure anyone drinking tea or coffee while reading ended up choking at some point or just ignored the drink until after. At which point you'd need a sip of wine. :oops: :wink:
:oops: :oops: Thank you.
Can I just say that even in the middle of one of the steamiest chapters I've ever read you still manage to tug on the heart strings? That's talent. Liz begging him to not leave her and him promising "'till death" just made me almost want to cry for them!
Again - thank you <3 Means a lot. Those chapters are not easy to write (even without mind-numbing pain :roll: ). Much easier to write angst :wink:

I find your speculations about Nancy really interesting. You'll have more answers about this in the future. Sadly, Nancy is not around to answer any of those questions her daughter might have, but there are others around Liz that have some of the answers... Maybe even Liz herself, even though she has "forgotten".
It almost seems as though Max and Liz bonded in some way as children.
It sure seemed that way, didn't it...? :o
I don't think the "re-education" was as successful as they hoped it would be. That's probably one of the reasons why Max has been so protective and possessive of Liz recently. Some part of him (besides being fully in love with her) likely recognizes that his bonded (or previously bonded?) is not only being threatened but also fully removed from him. Or at least that's their intent.
Hmmmm... Interesting...
And I'm partially leaning in the same direction as others reading the story. It seems as their bond was strengthened at least to some degree. She was able to see colors, there seemed to be a spot or two where they mentally connected even when they weren't physically touching and they shared the vision for the first time. Maybe they didn't double bond, but maybe they started opening a previous bond that was already there.
You'll find out soon enough :roll:

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Helen (Roswelllostcause)
Hopefully scumbag Sean won't be able to do anything to Liz now!
Hopefully...

Concerning memory wipes; no, they're probably not a very good thing at all. It's very invasive for the brain to have it forcefully rearrange memory pathways. Too much of that is not good.

Thank you for the feedback!

Carolyn (keepsmiling7)
I understand why you couldn't break up the flow.....
That was so hot we had to call the Fire Department!
Hehe... thanks :oops: Yeah, I think it would both break the flow (as you said) and tempt you to come after me (again) for the rest :mrgreen:

Thank you for the feedback!

mezz
Bit difficult to put things into words after that chapter. :shock: They certainly enjoyed themselves, didn't they. :oops:
:oops: :roll: I guess they did enjoy themselves. But I'm still happy that you tried to find some words :wink:
I suspect that the true nature of the stronger bond won't be discovered immediately. (I am sooooo wanting to know what happens when the awaken.) The initial bond wasn't understood between them initially. (well, perhaps the word 'initial' isn't so correct ) And now we know why Max wasn't immediately aware of the bond's strength increasing after the healing.
Ahh... you're so clever. Love it!
I'd love more explanation on what happened there.
That might just be coming up, in the not to far off future :roll:
I'm glad you posted that in one long chapters. Beautifully done.
Thank you!

Thank you so much for the feedback!

L-J-L 76
Wow Love the way Max and Liz were when they were making love. Glad Max was so loving and tender with Liz. so glad that Max and Liz love each other.
:D :D

Thank you for the feedback and the bumps!!

Eve (begonia9508)
The longest love scene in the Roswell history! :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
*laughs* It might've just been... :roll:

What Sean intends to do with Liz surely is rape, as long as Liz doesn't agree to it, so I'm more than "comfortable" about you using that word. Thank you for your compliments on the chapter and for this;
So I am going to read again that part (1/2 an hour! to read!!!!)

From FORTY-EIGHT:

I felt my heart slowly drop. So this was it. It really had just been one night. One magical night that were never to be repeated, because nothing special had happened to our bond. Nothing seemed to have been doubled in strength and nothing seemed to have been added.

”Let’s not think about that now,” Max interrupted my gloomy thoughts. ”If this is our only night together, let’s make it count.”

I sadly fluttered a finger down the side of his face. ”You’ve already made it count.”

But as soon as his lips had gently brushed mine and he had settled back against my chest, my mind was back to considering escape routes. Trying to come up with the best place to go underground with Max.

And even though we never voiced it out loud or acknowledged the similar pathways our minds were taking, we were both thinking of secret identities and being together forever while on the run as Max pulled a blanket over a chilled bodies and we drifted off to sleep.

Anxiety woke me up with a start and it took me a couple of seconds before I could get my head around where I was. And why I was sleeping naked.

Something I never did.

But the memories of before quickly came to me, indirectly heating my body up, and with a soft groan I reached out behind me, expecting to find Max there. But my hand only met the still warm surface of the bed sheet.

In that same second I heard his hushed voice from the hallway, stating, ”She’s awake.”

I looked to the dim light shining in through the bedroom door left ajar as I slowly sat up, pulling on the blanket to protect my nudity against the chilly air.

”No,” Max’s hushed voice continued and I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand while yawning.

The anguish was still throbbing through me, almost inseparable from the feeling of fear, as I tried to get my confused and tired mind to operate.

”We’ll talk about this later,” Max said. ”I need to go back to her.”

My eyelids were heavy as I just sat there, trying to familiarize myself with my body. I felt different; relaxed and loose. Like someone had massaged every tired muscle and stretched out every joint, making me boneless. And I felt sore. Exquisitely so.

I blinked against the light as he pushed the door open and slowly walked into the room. My eyes traced down his magnificent shape, noting that he was wearing his boxers, but nothing else. I unconsciously licked my lips.

As his eyes connected with mine, I realized where the mix of anxiety and fear was coming from.

Him.

I swallowed, feeling my cozy and comfortable half-slumber mood evaporating. He stopped next to the bed, resting the weight of his upper body on his hands as he leaned forward over the bed, bringing his face close to mine.

He offered me a soft smile and gently brushed my lips. ”Hey.”

”Hey,” I returned, itching to put my hands on his bare arms, but feeling shy all of the sudden.

There was warm concern in his eyes as he mumbled, ”Did I wake you?”

”Your feelings did,” I confirmed, my concern matching his and I brought my hand up to his cheek. But my fingers curled hesitantly against his skin, while I searched the connection, quickly realizing that he was partly blocking me. I couldn’t read his thoughts, eavesdrop on what was making him uncomfortable.

After everything that we had shared. After everything that had been said, thought and felt between us, I respected that there must be a very good reason why he would be hiding something from me right now. So I was going to trust him and let it go. For now.

He was most likely listening to my reasoning, since my mind was still open to his. Which was confirmed by the flash of relief and gratitude in his eyes which I smoothed over by asking, ”What time is it?”

He covered my hand against his cheek with his and squeezed gently. ”A little after midnight.”

Not later?

”Who were you talking to?” I asked, briefly wondering if I was unintentionally breaching what he didn’t want to talk about.

But his tone was light as he answered, ”My sister.”

I squeezed my lips together in sudden self-awareness and dropped my eyes. Max reached out and tugged the blanket I was covering myself with out of my hands, softly challenging my insecurities, ”You haven’t forgotten that Isabel was the instigator of all of this, have you? She knows very well what we’ve been up to.”

I flushed, the heat only accentuated by the fact that Max had let the blanket fall from my chest into a soft pile on my lap, leaving my upper body very exposed.

I looked up at his dark eyes through my eyelashes and whispered, a touch of torture in my voice, ”And she called for a status report?”

I wasn’t accusing him of anything. I wasn’t mad or annoyed. And I was definitely not feeling resentment towards Isabel - she had made this night happen. I was, in general, just mortified that someone else knew about us having sex, like it was a task that had to be completed. Something that, in a way, detracted from what should be an extremely private moment.

I frowned. Actually, that made me a bit annoyed.

I could see how he silently followed my train of thought as his eyes grew darker in the dimness of the room and, upon my realized irritation, he moved forward on his hands, crawling up on top of the bed, his body moving over mine which forced me to lay back to accommodate his advance.

My body’s response to his was instantaneous. My breathing picked up, my cheeks flushed, my insides heated, goosebumps raced across my exposed skin and my nipples hardened.

His eyes were pitch black and his gaze was making me shiver with desire as he hovered above me. I clenched my thighs together. Letting his elbows and underarms sink into the mattress outside of my shoulders, he lowered himself on top of me, our chests flushed together.

My body sighed in barely restrained delight. Something flashed in his eyes the second before he swept down and captured my lips. Our lips parted in unison and our tongues touched.

We knew this dance by now. We were intimate experts on what the other one liked, the alien bond between us speeding up our learning. There was no need to actively tell the other what one liked. There was no need for hesitation or to be nervous if one should be honest or not. Honesty came naturally with the open flow through the connection.

”What did I tell you about calling anything concerning us ’a task’?” he groaned darkly into my mouth and I gasped as his hint of anger intimately blended with his desire.

He nestled his lower body between my legs, while he pulled my bottom lip between his teeth before hotly stroking my tongue with his.

I moaned, moving my hands up along his muscular arms, across his shoulders and weaving my fingers through the short hair at the back of his head. ”Don’t do it?”

His panting was just as loud as mine as he pulled back just enough to breathe. I could still feel the small smile spread over his lips as they brushed against mine with the movement. His anger simmered down and he pulled back to cradle my face while still resting the weight of his upper body on his elbows. ”Exactly.”

His eyes moved over my face while the pads of his thumbs stroke my cheeks in symmetrical soft movements. ”I called her to make sure that our covers were intact. That no one would come and look for us.”

I tightened my hold on the back of his head.

”To keep you safe,” he finished quietly and brushed his right thumb over my eyebrow, down over my eyelid. His being sighed with reverence, with disbelieving awe. Those feelings saturated his voice as he mumbled, ”You’re so beautiful. Inside and out.”

I swallowed under the almost heavy weight of his emotions, before angling my chin up to catch his lips again.

I loved kissing him. I honestly think I could do it for days, barely stopping to eat and sleep. I loved how he poured his emotions into every small movement of his lips against mine. I loved how he tasted. How warm his lips were. How soft. How he could be gentle, but also deliciously rough.

I loved how his kisses echoed into every cranny of my soul - even the forgotten parts. How he would moan and sigh and just breathe against my sensitive lips, adding small vibrations to the sensations. How he would on occasion mumble my name, like I was everything to him. Like he couldn’t believe that he was kissing me.

But he knew by now that I also loved his lips everywhere on my body. Everywhere. So it didn’t surprise either of us when I pressed my pelvis against his when he moved away from my mouth, trailing down my neck.

The need was building even faster this time. Which I couldn’t quite explain, having been well satiated mere hours ago. It didn’t help that I was completely naked or that the part of me craving him the most was brushing against him with the erotic friction supplied by his boxers.

My hands fluttered down his back, the tips of my fingers pressing into his muscles, as he kissed over the hill of my breast, before slowly and teasingly swirling his tongue around my nipple.

I sighed in ecstasy and pressed my knees up and into his sides. His erection was pressing hard against me and I needed him as close as possible. As close as was possible with him still in his underwear.

His left hand reached up and removed my right from his back and curled our fingers together while he pulled my breast into his mouth. In my daze of desire and the uncontrollable reactions he was creating in me, I noted that he did that a lot. Grabbed my hand, pressing our palms together, as if it connected me to him on another level. A very personal level.

Just as the thought was drowned by the small explosions erupting in my body, Max pulled away, his fingers tightening around mine so tightly that it was painful. I probably wouldn’t have reacted so strongly to his interruption if it hadn’t been for the clear-cut shock slicing through his mind.

It made my back flatten against the bed, my eyes fly open, and my neck tighten as I angled my head to look at him.

”What is it?” I asked, hating how easy the fear crept into my voice. Was it always going to be like this from now on? Always on guard? Always on the brink of breaking into a run?

He met my eyes, looking pale in the soft lightning from the hallway, and his voice sounded strained and unstable as he slowly claimed, ”You’re…you’re glowing.”

My natural instinct was telling me to laugh at his way of expressing himself, at how amazed he seemed to be.

Of course I was glowing. He made me glow. He made me happy.

But my first instinct didn’t quell the suspicions that he wasn’t just talking figuratively. Slightly pulling on our interlocked hands, I rose up on my elbows and followed his gaze as he looked down at my chest.

Fear raced through me as I saw the faint golden blush against my skin, on the underside of my breast, which was still glistening from Max’s mouth.

My eyes snapped back to Max with a gasp. ”Did you…?”

He was watching me closely, his emotions through our connection changing too quickly for me to be able to decipher their meaning.

”I’m part of it,” he said weakly and I watched him swallow slowly before he equally slowly brought his hand down to my breast.

I followed the movement of his hand and, even in the midst of the shocking detail of glowing skin, reacted sexually to his palm against my soft tissue. My body couldn’t get enough of his; so finely in tune with his touch that I had to consciously concentrate to push the desire away and focus on the glow that was growing in intensity on my skin as Max moved his hand slowly around my breast and down my ribs.

It was like watching fire spread and the struggle to control my reactions to his touch was becoming harder and harder. My vision dimmed and the surroundings wobbled, like ripples on the surface of water, as I willed myself to focus on the glowing trail down my upper body and how it would slowly fade in the sections that became separated from Max’s touch. Glowing weakly for a couple of seconds before completely disappearing.

I shut my eyes against the dizziness, Max’s touch almost burning my skin, and it was my turn to tighten my hold on his hand.

I felt his eyes move to my closed ones, his gaze as intense as his touch, as his concern flooded me, making me arch into his body.

”Liz?”

He had stopped touching my body, his body frozen in a building panic. He could feel my dizziness, the burn blazing through me, and I had to block out his frantic discussion with himself to not fall deeper into the sensations.

”I’m fine,” I managed to mumble, even though I knew that it was useless. Of course he would know that I wasn’t as I felt sweat break out on my forehead and large trembles race through my body.

My eyes still closed, to try and maintain my equilibrium, I felt him move off me. His move was like an ice cold punch in my stomach and my eyes flew open, my vision clear, even when my body trembled with the cold.

I flickered an anxious gaze towards him, noticed the frightened expression on his face, the helplessness in the strained position of his body, and whispered, ”No. No.”

Reading my plead, he shook his head resolutely. ”I’m hurting you.”

I gasped against the cold, bit my lip to stop me from crying out, and said, rather harshly, ”Yes. Over there you are.”

I knew that he could feel what his absence was doing to me, still he was ambivalent, feeling that whatever he did I was going to get hurt.

”This is right,” I croaked. ”I know it. I can feel it.”

”Liz…” he warned, his eyes traveling down my body, and I saw his mind automatically looking for injuries. His concern and love for me, coupled with his eyes moving down the full length of my naked body, scrutinizing every visible detail of me, melted the cold in me with a bright flame.

He snapped his head up to mine, his eyes widening and his pupils dilating. He could feel it too. The heat. The energy. The power.

Feeling restless and intensely frustrated, I rapidly pulled myself up into a seated position, tried to regain the control over my body for about two seconds before I gave up, turned and practically attacked Max.

My movement took him by surprise, so he offered no resistance when I pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him.

”Liz-,” he started with a mumble, but that was all he got out before I bent down, my breasts brushing against his chest, and fused our lips together.

His hands flew to my waist, his fingers curling into the softness of my hips, as my hands fisted into his hair.

My kiss was urgent, needy and almost desperate. He met my every assault with no hesitation, his body tightening deliciously beneath mine. I moved my hands down his neck and felt the heat in my palms. Interrupting my kiss, I looked down at my hands and saw the glow that followed my touch down his throat.

I gasped in amazement, but Max didn’t look to see what I had reacted to. He could see everything he needed through the connection. Instead he kept looking at me, silently observing every nuance on my face.

”I can do it to you,” I whispered, struck by the awe of it.

”Of course you can,” he whispered back, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

I looked up at him and smiled. A smile that exploded across my face and saturated the connection with pure joy and love.

Because at that moment we both realized what this meant.

It had worked. Something had changed in our connection. Something had developed.

I wouldn’t even let the hesitation in his mind damper my happiness. I wasn’t listening to his quiet musings about glows and that they were just a natural developmental stage of the gaea, not having anything to do with our connection specifically.

Instead I leaned down and kissed his chest, pressing my well-loved lips against the hardness of his pectoral, before kissing his nipple.

His hands moved to my ass with his moan of appreciation and he pressed my upper body forward, making me rub against him in a heavenly way.

”This is not a regular development,” I sighed, leaning my forehead against his ribs. I could not only hear, but feel, the strength of his heart beating inside his chest. ”This is not just me being ready.”

He was agreeing with me. It was a tentative agreement, as if he was afraid to actually believe it, but he was feeling it too. The strengthening of our connection. The way invisible threads of energy were weaving our bodies and minds together. How some type of power was building, a feeling of being able to take on the world, growing between us.

I reached up to press my lips to him in another hungry kiss while brushing my hands down his abdomen, teasing the sensitive sides of his body with my fluttering touch, until I reached the elastic material at the top of his boxers.

Regretfully, I severed the intimate touch between our mouths and sat back on the lower part of his abdomen. He groaned at the contact of me against him and let his hands stroke around the front of my waist and up my chest, over my breasts and watched my head fall back in ecstasy as he moved up over my thin shoulders before fluttering down my arms.

I took a deep breath, trying to still the churning energy inside of me - inside of us - but I quickly realized that it was impossible. Breathing - actually, just existing - seemed to only fuel whatever was happening further.

We both knew what we needed. We both knew what the connection was asking of us.

In effect, my movements were hurried to the point that Max laughed quietly at me under his own strained breathing, as I moved off him only to authoritatively grab his underwear and yank them down his legs.

My chest tightened with longing and blazing attraction as his need for me was exposed and I had to practically drag me eyes away to look at his face.

I swallowed against the darkness in his eyes, the sexy blush on his cheeks, and said breathlessly, ”I really really hope you had more than one condom with you.”

He smiled slowly and winked, before hitching his chin towards the floor. ”Back pocket.”

I could feel his eyes following every movement of my naked body as I laid down on my stomach to reach over the edge of the bed and fumble through his jeans. My hands came upon three packets and I flushed, his amused chuckle in response to my thoughts making me almost explode right there. The thought that he had, after all, been so optimistic about tonight didn’t shock me, didn’t even make me question his intentions, but just made me feel very flattered and desirable.

I grunted against the heat in my center, quickly put the all the packets, save for one, back into his pocket and hauled my upper body back up onto the bed.

He was leaning up on his elbows as I crawled towards him, my shaking hands trying to get through the foil wrapper. His hand closed around my trembling one and he gave me a soft smile as he gently removed the packet from my hand and brought it to his mouth. I watched as he bit into the corner of the packet and ripped it open with his teeth.

The animalistic feelings that act awoke in me sharpened the ache in me to almost unbearable proportions and I restlessly rocked my lower body in my seated position and gasped sensually, ”Hurry up.”

The opened packet in one hand, he caught my chin with his other and sharply pulled my mouth to his, flushing our lips together in a passionate kiss that was as wild and untamed as the feelings building in us.

Then his hands were everywhere, softly kneading my breasts, caressing my arms, my abdomen and pressing against the tight bundle of my desire.

I cried out in his mouth and he inserted a finger inside of me. My insides clamped down around him and it was the only thing that was needed for me to reach that peak. I moaned his name, throwing my head backwards as my hips slowly rocked twice against his hand.

Feeling the release in my body, a release that failed to remove the ache, I slumped against him as he wrapped his arms around me.

His thought was amused and teasing, We really need to work on your stamina.

I laughed softly against his chest and shook my head. ”What would be the point of that?”

He shared my laughter and mumbled, ”Yeah, that was a stupid suggestion.”

I nodded, brushed my lips against his chest and pulled back. To Max’s surprise, I reached out and grabbed the condom that was still in his hand.

I saw him move to take it back, but then think again and stop.

”Let me,” I whispered, not a trace of nervousness in my soul. We were one, when connected like this there was nothing to be nervous or embarrassed about. There was no performance anxiety or any expectations.

It was just us. Max and Liz.

That didn’t stop my hands from trembling slightly as I put the condom on. Maybe part of it was that he didn’t quite manage to keep his hips still as I touched him. The fact that his desire seemed out of his control fueled my confidence, and upon completing the protective task I climbed on top of him and pushed him back down on his back.

His laughter was breathy and surprised as he questioned in amusement, ”Who are you?”

I winked at him - yeah, I almost shocked myself - and relished in the tight grip of his hands on my waist as he reached up to steady me. I gently grabbed his erection and slowly lowered myself onto him.

It was different like this. Not as intimate as the first time we’d made love. But my feelings as I looked down at the passionate expressions on his face blended seamlessly with the energy that was pulsing through me. The wildness and primal need to bind us together. It made me feel the possessiveness and protectiveness towards this man just like I had - many times - second-handedly experienced those feelings towards myself from him through the connection.

As I slowly bound our bodies together - my desire building at the emotions on his face - the simmering energy began to vibrate inside of us. I placed one hand against his thigh behind me and one against his taut abdomen as I directed the movement. Wanting him to relinquish his control to me. Wanting him to just feel, like he had made me do - over and over again - during our first coupling.

It was not an easy thing for him to do. Surrender all his power, his control. Even if it was just momentarily. Even if it was just to me. Even if it was through love-making.

I was vaguely aware of the golden shimmer pulsating off our bodies as our minds unwrapped themselves, bringing us back in history, making us glimpse memories, experiences, as they weaved and flashed through our connection.

What surprised me the most about that wasn’t Max’s memories - a part of him that I had only gotten glimpses of before - but the memories involving me (both from Max’s mind and mine) - that I didn’t even remember.

Which told us that my erased memories were not actually erased. They were dormant, hidden, with the possibility of being brought back.

With our shared experiences, our memories of our parents, our upbringings, laughter, love and sorrow, filling our connection, while our bodies moved in beautiful synchrony, our emotions brought us to immeasurable levels making me lose track of where I started and he ended.

My climax drowned in our gasps and moans, in our boundless world of memories, but Max never lost track of me or what was happening to me. As I weakened with the release, he sat up, bringing our chest together, and folded my sweaty upper body in his warm arms.

He kissed the tears of my surrender off my cheeks, our bodies gently and slowly rocking together as he let me come down from my high.

”Are you okay?” he whispered and pressed a kiss between my eyebrows as he waited for me to find my voice.

”Overwhelmed,” I breathed.

”Understatement,” he matched my declaration.

I managed to bring my tired arms around his waist and pressed my forehead into the curve of his neck, trying to still my breaths.

I could feel his heart beat against my breasts, matching the beat of my own heart, as we just sat there, gently moving together, keeping our desire open but focusing on the love. Our position brought us very close together, my knees pressing into his sides and my behind resting on top of his thighs. I believe the only parts of me that weren't touching him were my toes.

He brushed my hair off my damp shoulder, traced the sprinkle of freckles over my shoulder, occasionally grazing my skin with his teeth as the desire became too much, when the feeling of being inside of me, so tightly bound to me, almost became unbearable.

But it was as if he knew, even though I didn’t, that we had been needing that break, had needed that moment to calm everything down, to not break apart.

When Max felt the ache twist in my stomach anew, he slowly and tenderly moved our connected bodies down on the bed, me under him, needing that full on connection between our bodies. We remained intimately linked, as close to each other that was physically possible without actually crawling into each other, as he moved inside me, bringing us to wonderful completion.

Sealing the bond firmly between us, which - as we would later find out - would give me an indirect access to his alien gifts...

TBC...
Last edited by max and liz believer on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Unbreakable (AU M/L ADULT) Ch 49, 10/11/15, p. 44

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

You posted! Happy dance! Postponing my planned eating break for a few... So worth it, I'm sure! :mrgreen:
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next between Max and Liz. Wow Max and Liz are going another round. Glad Max and Liz are now bonded. Will Sean, Sean's father and Mr. Evans try to destroy Max and Liz's bond? Will Max and Liz go on the run? Where will they go? Will Max and Liz be safe? Will Sean still try and hurt Liz? Will Max protect Liz? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together?

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Wow! Wow! It's really starting to heat up! Just love the way Max and Liz are together!

Helen
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Only Max.......now Liz is glowing.
And the encore......even better this time around.....the bond has been sealed, memories shared and Liz now has access to alien gifts.
What more could you ask for?
Thanks,
Carolyn
mezz
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mezz »

Isn't it ridiculous how I can be so relieved that a pair of imaginary people in a land of make believe now have a measure of safety and security. Isn't it amazing how silly it is to be so happy for these two as their love for one another creates a strength of emotions, ties and memories in a life that doesn't exist. That enables them to have a fighting chance against a tough world that also doesn't exist. I laugh at myself at how ridiculously and happily I am bound up in this story you have created; so deep and tactile and so real. This is how good you are. This is what you have achieved. I'm totally invested in their survival.

At the end of this chapter I had to just sit and allow the happiness, joy and relief settle for a while. To sit and feel the memories between them flow for a little while in silence. I'm so excited for you that your writing skills have developed to this wonderful level. And you're only just beginning.

Now I have a cup of tea. So I'm back. :mrgreen:

The bond is like a living creature. It dwells within each individually and reaches out arms to powerfully force itself to be alive and unbroken. It awakes like a living being with thoughts of its own. Wonderful descriptions. Loved the joy that both of them felt at being joined, open, strengthened by love and understanding and memory. Love the fact that Liz can also make Max glow. It was always a little bittersweet in the show that the glow only went one way. Here they are one step closer to equality. No longer will Liz be the mouse hunted by the more powerful but will be able to participate more fully in the battle. Sure she's not entirely equal in power but no longer is she so weak and lost. Partnership. Excellent.

I hope that Max now has his pre-brainwashing memories back also. That will give him a tremendous advantage. Also interesting that there are many more interactions between Max and Liz that have been wiped from her. One of the things I was thinking in between the last part and this, is how there is a whole community walking around with half of their memories missing. It's like an episode of Dr Who. :wink: :D Talk about controlling society. I suppose the less important characters in the town don't need it. But the manipulations of the heads of the Alien community and the insecurity of Sarge and Mr E to allow it to go on so repeatedly and often is scary and pathetic. Bullying and control on an epic scale.

Having said that, I've a soft spot for Mr E that I hope won't be disappointed. As I said before, I'm thinking he's playing a dangerous game of politics. Playing both sides of the field as much as he can to both protect himself and to see if what he believes will be accomplished. After all, he demanded that Max come home for dinner - but never rang when he didn't show. He also didn't demand that Isabel tell him what she knew. He must know that she and Max talk a lot. He never told Max to break the bond formed, only to wipe the memories. He suspects (knows?) that Max didn't wipe them and is watching it play out. I suspect that while at the beginning he was on board with Sarge, that over time, and because his own family is involved he has come to question how things are done. Mr E knows more about Gaeas and bonding than Max does. (And probably more than Sarge does as Sarge is only interested in the power it gives and it's ability to allow certain people to be used) He tells Max that he's still got talents to strengthen, things still to learn about his gifts. It's like there is basic information about bonding that all kids are told and then more information given when it is seen it will happen. Like how your parents start telling you more when you're getting married. (I imagine, not being married myself.)

My theory is, that Max and Liz's zap when little was a complete shock to all leaders (Sarge, Mr E, Mr Guerin? and maybe others? Although the more involved the harder it would be for Sarge to keep them all in line.) The ruckus it caused (from Liz's memories) is more likely because it was unknown to happen? I imagine Max was sent away to be wiped clean in the hope (and perhaps belief on Sarge's part) that being so little it would all be ok. I suspect that Mr E saw early on that Max's bond to Liz hadn't been broken. You hinted in the last part that there were more memories of Max and Liz together that Max remembers. (So wanting to know what they are....) Over the years, Max learnt how to hide better but Mrs E still knows Liz is special to Max (and perhaps simply special), so Mr E must also.

So what now? It's only midnight ;) There's still time left for these two before they have to return to the world. But when back... Can't wait to see the interactions between Liz and Maria and Alex. Also what will happen with Sean? Will the game of blocking the bond continue? Is that even possible anymore? And Max will need to help Liz train the bond, because as much as Max enjoys having Liz in his head, Liz needs control for her own self esteem. Looking forward to these times. The two of them will enjoy this interaction so much. You've teased us with the knowledge that Liz can access Max's powers. Will they discover this in a time of love, play or stress? So much to discover, including how much Mr Parker knows. I've always wondered why he asked Liz about boyfriends while coming back from camp. Sure dads will have that conversation. The timing of it intrigued me though. He seemed to be searching rather than simply conversing. I'm sure you won't disappoint. The story is just beginning. :D
AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AlysLuv »

Wow. I was still catching up the last chapter and there was already a new one out. ::happydance:: I'm so glad they cemented the relationship finally. And it was beautiful for both of them. When Maxs dad showed up in thought they were done for.

This chapter..glowing bodies..HOT lol. I wonder what changed all of a sudden for this glowing to happen and what it means that Liz has his alien powers now. Is that an effect of everyone alien and human bond ooorrrr is this something different /special. I can't wait to find out. Thank you.