Remember me (CC, AU, Adult-Mature) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I look at her. "What?" I say. I quickly look back at the road to swerve just in time before colliding with an oncoming car.
"Like what?" I ask calmly.

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
After just ten minutes of the tube and already I know I can't stay here anymore. I can't be around the others...but I can sure go and find out what happened to Nasedo. I call up a taxi and within minutes I'm on my way, back to where we saved Liz.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Like how much you loved me...like how you walked into a room, your eyes never left mine--how in love we were, and how sure we knew we were going to be together forever." I looked at him and quickly added. "And our children--" I smiled at just the thought of it.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Maria </center>

Michael was running again. He was doing something stupid. Going after someone. It wouldn't end well... Michael, no!

I woke up, gasping and falling off of my bed. I landed with a loud thunk, my heart thudded crazily in my chest as I tried to remember what had gotten me into such a frenzy. "Relax, Deluca, it was a dream," I said to myself, but I didn't believe it. It had been too... real. I felt like whatever I had dreamed was actually happening. "What are you talking about? You don't have some special power, you aren't an alien. And why on earth are you talking to yourself?" I wondered aloud, feeling as if I was losing grip on reality. Still, I couldn't shake the dream's lingering affect. Michael had, after all, sworn to stay away from all of us. He would probably end up doing something stupid while in the process of 'helping'. Making a split second decision I picked up the phone and called Max's cell.

"Hey, Max, I'm worried about Michael..."
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Our children?" I repeat a smile playing at my lips....
Suddenly my cell goes off. Fortunetely we're at Liz's house so I pull over.
"Hello?" I answer it.
"Hey, Max, I'm worried about Michael..."
"What? Whu are you worried about Michael...he's at his apartment watching the tube..." I say giving Liz a funny look.

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
I pay the man about half a mile away from the explosion. After he's driven off, I begin to run. I run as fast as my legs will carry me. In a few minutes Im at the site...
"Nasedo? Nasedo?" I call out.
I hear movement behind me...someone's standing directly behind me....
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Maria </center>

I expected to feel relieved by his words, but the feeling didn't come. Frowning worriedly, I replied, "I don't think so... have you checked? Are you sure he's there?"
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:
As Max continues to talking on the phone I get out of the jeep and steady myself and start to walk steadily inside of the house, very slowly so I don't fall down. I can feel his eyes on me as I do so, I probably should've waited but I had to lie down.

Nasedo:

"Mr. Guerin...what do I owe this pleasure? What are you doing here?" I asked and waited to hear his great explaination for this one.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"No....but he was there when we left..." I answer. "Maria, why are you worried about Michael? What's making you think this?" I ask as I watch Liz go inside.

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
I let out a deep breath as I see its Nasedo.
"I was looking for you of course. Your our protector and they need you" I say.
POM

Post by POM »

nasedo:

"Your not suppose to be here...does Max know that you are here?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"No he doesn't. Why not...what are you keeping from us?" I ask.
POM

Post by POM »

Nasedo:

"You're not ready to know yet--when you are ready...I'll let you know...but until then I think you should leave." I turned around and started to walk away until he called out for me, "YES?" I called back without stopping or turning around to address him.

Liz:

I walked in to the house, and every thiing was the same I got a glass of water and returned to the table and slowly began to sip as Max came into the house. "Hey." I whispered.