What Real Life's Like Thread 3 (CC TEEN) TESS OPEN

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

skipping ahead is fine with me :)

KYLE

Hearing the doorbell ring just as Tess and I got into this really awesome talk about how cartoons in our childhood were better than the current ones, I surpress a curse and get up with a smile.

"Must be the food, I'll go, get it and serve it to you immediately, kay?"

Jogging up to the door (makes the muscles of my back more prominent than normal walking), I open it, discovering that it's indeed the pizza guy. After quickly paying him, I bring the pizza into the kitchen, discovering that Tess is there too. Guess I won't have to serve her after all.

Just as I want to make a charming joke, Max comes joining us. Great. So much for flirting.

"Hey Max, did you smell the food?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Skipping ahead is okay with me.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Heading downstairs, I see Kyle carrying the pizza to the kitchen. I join him as he opens them up.

"Hey Max, did you smell the food?" he asks and I find myself more annoyed than amused. Tess is still here hanging out with him? She didn't go up to get changed? Something isn't right with this picture...

"Nope, I was just on my way down. But now that it's here, I'll certainly have some," I say, stepping forward. "DId you want a slice, Tess?"

I pick up a slice of steaming hot pepperoni-covered pizza and raise it to my mouth. As I do so, I catch a hint of movement from outside. Alex is still in the pool. Was he waiting for me to get out of the shower?

I step to the kitchen door and open it, sticking out one foot as I raise my voice to call across the yard and the pool. "Hey Alex! Pizza's here. And the shower's free if you want it."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Hey Alex! Pizza's here. And the shower's free if you want it."

Max's voice startles me slightly and I stop swimming. I really should get out and get ready, otherwise the girls might be done before me and that would be embarrassing.

"Thanks." I yell back at Max and get out of the pool. Reaching for the towel, I dry myself slightly before heading towards the house. Normally, it's cool to be able to just walk out the kitchen and go swimming but I'm feeling a bit weird, walking through it when people are in there eating and I'm just wearing swim trunks.

KYLE

"Nope, I was just on my way down. But now that it's here, I'll certainly have some," Max replies as he steps up to the counter, just happening to position himself between Tess and me. "DId you want a slice, Tess?"

Hey! I wanted to ask her that - he's stealing my lines. When he turns to the pool and talks to Alex, I turn to Tess, "Can I get you something to drink?"

While I get her a coke, Max comes back to us, not looking very happy about me serving Tess. Normally, I aint a serving person but for Tess, I make an exception.

We eat/drink in silence for a few moments till Alex comes in, telling us "Bon appetit, guys. I'll be upstairs if you need me."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Kyle's hanging around close to Tess again. ... well, of course. she's the only other person in the kitchen. Maybe I shouldn't read too much into it. Still, I feel like I'm beginning to see a pattern. How often has he chosen to ride into the radio station with the two of us? I thought it was bad enough with Michael trying to submarine me with everyone. Now Kyle? I may have to keep an eye on that.

I smile at Tess and swallow. She looks really cute with a string of cheese across her cheek. "Here, let me get that," I tell her. I take a napkin and gently wipe it off. There's still a dot of tomato sauce near the corner of her mouth. I lean forward and kiss her, licking it off, and then wiping her face again. "You're delicious," I tell her.

Tess is beautiful. She's energetic and fun. I really need to try to appreciate what I have instead of obsessing over a girl who doesn't have any interest in me.

I'm not sure what to make of the fact that she's here eating instead of upstairs taking an hour to get ready. Is she not planning to do that or are we going to end up a bit longer than we thought? I don't really mind. It's not like we have a time-table and Liz isn't here yet anyway...
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Kyle

Ugh! PDA! Right in front of me! Between Max and Tess! I'm starting to lose my appetite. Seems like Tess likes it. Ugh.

"Figures that you two would turn out to be one of these disgustingly sweet couples." I say more cheerfully than I'm feeling, shaking my head with a forced smile at them. "You want me to leave you two alone?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Do we have a Tess???

*Max*

I have to grin broadly at Kyle's discomfort. I look at Tess and she seems to be enjoying the joke, too.

"Stay if you want," I say, to Kyle although my eyes are still on Tess. "There's plenty of pizza."

It's clear that he got the point although I wasn't even thinking about that at the time. Maybe if he was after something, he's now re-thought it? Or maybe he hasn't. Either way, it was fun.
Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

Hello, everyone. Sorry I haven't been around lately (been busy this month with NaNo). But I'm back. I just need to catch up on what's been going on with the posts, and then I'll be good to go. I hope.
<center>
We Meet At The Lights
Image</center>
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

OOC: no, I don't think we have a Tess :(

Sugarplum, Liz is with Michael on the way to get him a car/bike/something the others are all back at the house :)

KYLE

"Stay if you want," "There's plenty of pizza."

He's got a point. "You are so right, Max." I say and reach for another slice. As long as I don't concentrate too much on Tess and Max, I won't lose my appetite so I better eat as much as I can, I'm a growing boy after all.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

FYI: :D

isabelle wrote:*Michael*

I head for the dealership as I notice that Max is following closely. At the moment, the way to the dealership and the way to the club is the same, but if he turns with me when I get to Fairway Ave then I'll know that he's actually following.

"So what's going on with you, Liz?" I ask. She's given me a lot of advice for getting close to Maria. That didn't turn out, but I don't think it was because of Liz's advice. Truthfully I liked the way it felt, but it just wasn't going anywhere. My relationships with these other girls go a lot faster, but they're not really deep in any way. Not like I had hoped it would be with Maria...
isabelle wrote:*Michael*

I watch in the rear-view and I see Max put on his turnsignal before Fairway. I start to growl under my breath but after I make the turn, he seems to change his mind, going straight instead. Good. I'm still pissed off at him, anyway.

I pull into the lot at the dealership and stop the car. Opening the door, I turn back to Liz. She hadn't answered my question and I don't have any idea what's on her mind. "You sticking around or heading home with the rest of them?"