Oddities (AU, CC, TEEN) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

POM

Post by POM »

Max:

"yeah that'll be great..." I winced as I layed back down. I thought to myself...she likes me... I smiled and started to fall asleep when she closed the door behind her.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I saw Kyle approaching so quickly asked him what he'd been up to..."Hey there handsome,what've you been doing?"

"You look like the cat who got the cream." I said smiling

Kyle

I grinned at Isabel before replying..."Tess and I will not be joining you guys for dinner.We're having dinner in the den."

Then seeing the look of curiosity on everyone's faces I hastened to explain..."we are watching a movie,so stop jumping to conclusions."

With that I quickly got some food for Tess and myself and walked out of there quickly before the haranging could begin.

"There you go milady...dinner is served" I said whilst putting the food down in front of Tess who was engrossed in the movie
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Tess </center>
"Oh, thank you Kyle," I said, looking up in surprise. I took the dish and set it on the coffee table, still watching the movie intently. "What did the others say?" I asked.

<center> Liz </center>

I walked into the dining room and greeted everyone. "Hey guys! I'm eating upstairs with Max, can I have our plates?" I asked, watching surprise flicker on everyone's faces. "Hey, it's nothing. It's just... he's hurt, and I kind of feel responsible. Our food?" I prompted. Isabel passed me two plated, and Itook them and carried them to Max's room.

"Max? I have our food..." I drifted off when I noticed he was sleeping. I closed the door quietly and set our food on the table. In sleep he looked peaceful, like an angel. "Lord, you're beautiful," I whispered.
Last edited by maxandliz4ever1357 on Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Kyle

"Umm...nothing much actually 'coz I never gave them a chance to." I told her settling down with my plate on my lap
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Looks like it's the four of us then...how cosy" I comment smiling. "Which means you two get the honours trying our cake!"

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
Great. Oh gawd.
"Lucky us." I say.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I silently thanked my lucky stars...Maria had been distracted by Kyle's appearance and had given up hounding Alex and me.

All I wanted to do was stuff the cake down my throat and get up to my room,away from nosy parkers Maria and Michael.

"Oh am sure it won't be that bad,considering you two apparently enjoyed making it." I remarked
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Yes we did...and I expect Alex enjoyed his pen hunting" I say smirking.

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"No I didn't! It was darn annoying! I couldn't find it!" I say pretending to be annoyed.

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Yessss" I say raising my eyebrow.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Tess </center>

We ate our food in silence, watching the movie. "Ugh, I always hated how she walked all over him in this movie!" I commented, glancing at Kyle.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I was getting tired of all the banter so snapped at them..."will you all cut it out.let's just eat the cake and go our separate ways."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"But we have to eat the main course first silly" I say smirking.
Just then the staff brought in the food. "I hope this will be okay with you Isabel" I say smirking.