Destiny Awaits (CC/AU/Mature/ Adult) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I smile at the beautiful little daughter that my wife brought in to the world...could life get any better than this?
"Hello sweetie...what's that?" I pretend that she's talking to me..."Yes, mommy is very beautiful isn't she....yes she's a perfect mommy...and a perfect wife."
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I smiled at him..."Stop that...she's only two days old...Zan, she can't talk..." I felt my face flush as he looked at me. "Aww...Little Phillip are you hungry..." He started to cry. "I'll take that as a yes then" I giggled as I started to feed him, and I looked at Zan who was so happy to be a father, I smiled at him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"What! Of course she can! She's telling me right now that your the prettiest woman she has ever and will ever see. And I for one agree with her" I say beaming at Liz.
POM

Post by POM »

liz

right...whatever you say dear.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I beam at her. "Well I do say so. I also say that my wife is the most gorgeous, beautiful and sexiest woman in the universe" I say before kissing her gently.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"are you serious? or are you just saying that to get more kisses?" I asked him, teasing him--as we switched children so I could feed Scarlett. She was getting a little fussy..."there there...sweetheart...I know...don't worry it's your turn." I smiled at her.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"Of course I'm serious! Even Philip here agrees! So it's 3 against one so we win by a loooong way so nerrr" I say sticking out my tongue at her.
POM

Post by POM »

liz:

"Right...you shouldn't do that or your face will get stuck like that!" I laughed as I returned the gesture...Baby Phillip started to laugh. "What's so funny? Huh...did daddy make a funny face...yeah...yes he did..." I smiled as I put Scarlet back on her bed. Ava walked into the room.

Ava:
"hey guys."

Liz:
"could you do me a favor?" I asked. "Could you watch the twins for us...for a bit."

Ava:
"Sure no problem..." I told her as I took Phillip out of Zans hands..."go ahead you two..." I smiled at them.

Liz:
"Thank you." I smiled as I grabbed Zans hand and lead him back inside the room..."So what do you have planed for today?" I asked as I took off my robe and walked around the room trying to find something to wear. I could feel my husbands eyes on me, watching me intensy.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"Er...." I say not being able to take my eyes off Liz.
"Well...technically...Im meant to...er....sign some king stuff! Yeah that's it...but that can wait....Why? What are you doing I ask?" As I look at her hungrily.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"No reason...I just thought that's what a wife should ask her husband...Since I'm going to be with the children all day...I just wanted to know when I should expect you to be done..so we could have some one on one time...You know..." I smiled at him, almost teasing him. "Do you think you'll be busy for most of the day?" I asked him.