Change of heart, Adult/CC+UC&Slash

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

OOC: Isabel is asleep in the van, just so you know :D

Isabel

I nearly jumped out of my skin when a voice spoke out of the blue. "Hey Isabel, you okay?"

I awoke and I sat up hurriedly, my eyes wide with fear for a moment. And then I saw Liz's face and relaxed instantly. To think I had expected to find government agents staring back at me.

I calmed myself down first, telling myself inwardly that no one was going to stuff me in a white room or run tests on me. I thought briefly about Jesse and the dream I'd had, but pushed it aside as I focused my attention on the present. "Hey," I said, still breathing hard.

Her face was etched with concern. I didn't need pity, though. I needed . . . What did I need?

Security.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just . . . just tired, I guess."
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I'm going to make a small slash move. Now ;) I want M/K to come out for a little already. Sorry if you don't like it. :oops:

Kyle

I shook my head when he suggestes Michael. 'Why can't he just not believe me and realise it's him. It'd be much easier than hiding...' I took a deep breath and got up from my seat. I wanted to show him. For real. Know was the perfect moment. everyone else was a way.

"I-I lied. It's...I...I can show you who it is.." I said and looked away for the moment.

He looks at me and seems a little confused. He must've been wondering how I could show the person I had a crush on since it wasn't him - lie - or Michael. I got a little closer to him - only a little since I was hesitating.

'I'm sorry if this comes as a shock..' I though.

Then I leaned closer to him and kissed his cheek quickly. I stared at him for a few seconds before I realised how embarrasing it was. I took a step away from Max and blushed again.

"I-I'm sorry.." I said to him and then just left as fast as I could. I couldn't look at him, or be close to him. I was so embarrasing. Oh buddha. Now Max knew! Everything...
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Max

I look at kyle with a smile as I see that he looks guilty and for for a minute I think Im right. Though admittedly I do feel sorry for him. Truth is, its a lost cause. Michaels a good guy and I doubt he'd have a problem with this, hell I knew he wouldnt. He may be a little weirded out and surprised, but this is Michael so its not unexpected. The problem is for Kyle..Michaels straight as an arrow.

My eyes narrow questioningly for a moment as he speaks. "I-I lied. It's...I...I can show you who it is.." , he stammers looking away. Show Me?, I think to myself before he leans in and pecks my cheeck. Dispite the fact that I knew the likelyhood it was me, Im still alittle surprised. Stupidly kyle and I stare at eachother and understandably kyle seems to get embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry.." , he studders riasing. I make a move to stop him, but before I can he's across the room and gone.

Dispite the situation I breifly smile to myself. I could have swore I'm faster than he is.

We seem to have gathered the attention of the room as I notice several staring. I ignore all of them but Michael and Maria who look back to me questioning. I walk upto them shaking my head dismissingly. "Ten Minutes, guys", I say to them as I head out the door. "we're leaving."

As I walk across the lot my first impulse is to find Kyle and talk to him. Im not mad, but we do need to talk. This could cause a rift and we cant afford to be on bad term right now. On the other hand if I go it might make it worse. with a defeated sigh I open the van door. I'll give him 5 minutes to himself and if he's not back before we go I'll find him.

I sit by liz and smile at her. "Hey Mrs Evans", I greet her with a smile and a Kiss. Isabel seems to be asleep ...again...
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

I continued walking, I couldn't do anything else. I searched for a place to go, so I went behind some building. I sat down and leaned against the wall, sliding down to sit on the ground. It would be better now if they'd just leave without me, but I knew they wouldn't. I buried my head to my hands. This wasn't happening...

I felt something touched my shoulder. Oh no, not Max. I raised my head, but it wasn't Max who I saw then. It was...Alex? But how...it couldn't've been.

"A-Alex...?" I asked. I moved nearvously further away from Alex - or the man who looked like him. How could it be? He looked just like him. I couldn't be him.

--

Go ahead and make Alex say anything you want Chris, since you play him ;)
- Dorothy Parker
Dominicana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dominicana »

Liz

I smile at Isabel.

"Well, if you need anything i'm here, i'll just let you rest." I say giving her a smiling, and scooting over so she has space to sleep.

"Hey Mrs. Evans" Max says comin near me and giving me a kiss.

"mmm, hey baby, what's up?"
Read My Fics:
My Shattered Heart

AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Alex

"A-Alex...?" , Kyle stammers nerviously moving away from me.

I just smile at him as I move to lean against the brick wall evaluating him and waiting patiently. "Kyle", I nod at him in greeting. "long time." I look at him as he eyes me, and so obviously trying to place me and dicide if it's a trick. I just star back at him comfortingly...My job nowadays, I think with a chuckle.

"This...Your not Alex." Impossible I know..

"Well, technically I guess not yeah, but I am for you", I say moving to crouch down next to him. "Though I never expected you to need me. Isabels generally the one to call me", He says with a content sigh.
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Max

"mmm, hey baby, what's up?", she says and I just smirk.

"Here, It's not the best", I say handing her the rest of my coffee. "As a matter of fact I'd wager it stinks but...", I shrug. I'd get her better in a heart beat, but unfortunately that requires cash which is in short supply.

"We're leaving in ten. Do you need anything?"
Dominicana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dominicana »

Liz

"Do I need anything no? Do I want something, yes you." I say giving him a kiss but pull back because I know we can't do anything.

It's so fustrating.
Read My Fics:
My Shattered Heart

nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

OOC: Computer is still down but I thought I'd just post a quick one before the guys head back to the van.

Isabel

I sighed with relief as I watched Liz leave. What was that superstition about never waking someone up by surprise or his/her spirit wouldn't get back in time? Well, did aliens have spirits? Maybe not, or I would have been dead already.

Jesse . . .

The dreamwalk . . . What was happening? Who was he running away from, and why? Perhaps he was just having a nightmare and I had just happened to stumble into it. But how . . .? It wasn't likely that he'd be asleep at that hour, anyway.

And the image that came after that was even more frightening. Who was that supposed to be, lying on the operating table? Jesse, or me? And who was that man staring back at me?

Liz was the one having premonitions, not me. Maybe I was just freaking out over nothing.

But perhaps Liz could help me, perhaps if she focused her powers she might see something - or not see anything, which would be a whole lot better.

I wondered if I should tell Max about it. Lately, he'd been too busy with his wife anyway, so how would I get a moment alone with him? Did he even care anymore?

I glanced briefly at the lot of them inside and noticed that one of them was missing. And then I caught a glimpse of Kyle walking outside, and could have sworn that someone else was there, and that someone else looked hell of a lot like Alex Whitman . . . and Kyle Valenti?

My brain wasn't working right. Too much sleep and too little rest, if that made any sense at all.
Last edited by nickimlow on Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

I keep staring at the Alex-figure as he leaned against the brick wall. "Kyle", he nodded, kind of greeting me "long time." I keep staring at him - he stared back.

"This...Your not Alex" I say finally. It couldn't be him. I just...couldn't.

"Well, technically I guess not yeah, but I am for you" Alex...or 'Alex' says and crouched next to me. "Though I never expected you to need me. Isabels generally the one to call me"

"Ca--call you? Need...What?" I stare. "For me? I don't understand. Alex, you're...you're- dead. I mean, how can you be there. I mean, even if I'd call you, you couldn't come back. Unless you're a ghost...."

Ghost. It couldn't be. I didn't believe in them....
- Dorothy Parker