Future Visitations (AU/CC/Adult) Casting Call

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Rome*

I feel myself start to relax as I give Hart's hand another squeeze. Sure, he was weak, but I could talk to him again, and see him. I haven't been this comfortable since he left Medical school, back when our lives were normal and we'd never heard of the Storm.

She'd noted that Robbie had left her alone, taking that to mean that Hart was okay for now, although Quixote had already assured her of that. She sat back, knowing she should go out if she wanted to talk to those on the others side, but not yet ready to leave her brother's side. She looked up and called through the divider. "Where do we go now, Quixote?"
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~~Jakki~~

I heard Rome call through te partition for Quixote and sighed as I looked over at Zeus and Robbie. I knew that what I had to say next was not going to be something that Rome would be too happy about. "Rome," I started as I called through to her, "Quixote has done yet another of her vanishing tricks." I looked at Zeus who was already heading toward the front of the bus and trying to get the door open which seemed stuck.

Robbie had also moved toward the front of the bus as I started speaking and I watched him sit in the drivers seat, looking out through a small clearing in the darkened window. He seemed to stiffen before turning to say, "It doesn't look like we are where we started out as being."

I felt my curiosity rise as I asked, "What do you mean?"

"It looks as though we are in a desert of some sorts, where as when Quixote first brought us to the bus there were some trees around." Robbie replied and I wasn't sure just how to respond to this or what to think.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

Max pulls me closer and I can’t believe how wonderful it feels to be held there in his arms once more… To know that the time of lying to him, trying to hide my feelings, to him at least, is over… I know that we can’t tell anyone else about this, but at least I know that he knows…that I’ve told him the truth… I feel his hands on my back and shoulders, but really, I’m barely aware of what he’s doing now… The familiar connection that I’ve fought to prevent so long is now open once more. It’s open in a way that it hasn’t been for many months and I have no idea what Max will see. The images I receive from him hit me hard though…him looking in on me and Kyle…him walking away stunned…him asking me about it and his reaction when I told him it was true…

Along with the flashes, I’ve getting impressions of how he felt and I hate the fact that I did that to him… Suddenly, the images change though…I’m seeing what has just happened and the feelings…they’re of desire hope and love… These feelings help me to put the others out of my mind and now my focus is not on the flashes and feelings, but on the here and now…on the man whose arms I’m in…the man who I love more than anything in the world…and for who, no matter what I said in the past, I would give my life for… Life with Max will never be normal, but then, I think I’ve come round to deciding that I don’t want normal…which I suppose is just as well since I’m not normal anymore either…

I can feel his hands on my face, in my hair…it feels so right…his every touch makes my skin tingle and want for more… Finally, as we pull apart, he just sits there, holding my gaze with his… I can see that he wants to say something and I wait to give him time.

“Kyle…”

I stiffen. He doesn’t believe me…after all this he’s come to the conclusion that I’m lying… I begin to panic and open my mouth to protest, to insist that I was telling the truth tonight, that the lie was what I said before, and what he thought he saw… But then, he shakes his head before I can do this. He dips his head and kisses my neck. Relief flows though me because I know he wouldn’t do that if my fears had been true, but then there’s also the question of what he was going to say. I look up at him tentatively, waiting for him to continue.

"I can't let him know that I know it wasn't real, but I have to find a way to let him think I've 'forgiven' him or something. He's still part of this, too,"

As Max finally speaks and explains what he’s thinking, I smile. This is just another example of why I love him so much… Even though nothing happened, I can think of plenty of people who would still hold what he did against Kyle… But not Max…not him… “You’re right, and I’m sure we’ll think of something…” I respond softly. I remain in his arms for a moment, not wanting to move at all, but then I pull away, standing and holding out my hand to him. “I have something I want to show you…”
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

My thoughts are still going round and round over Kyle. He didn't sleep with her, but he did agree to set me up to think I did. I'd been so angry at him. Liz made me confused and sad, but with Kyle, I could be angry. And he'd seemed to enjoy it. Seemed proud, knowing why I was mad at him. I wonder what was going through his head and how I'm going to bridge over to him again.

I remember how he'd been when Liz broke up with him. He'd been upset and he hung around her a little while, and then backed off. Not me. Liz told me to leave her alone, and I wouldn't. Couldn't. I bet he thinks I was some kind of stalker. Heck, maybe I was.

“You’re right, and I’m sure we’ll think of something…” Liz says.

I give a small smile, trying to put Kyle out of my mind for the moment. She's so confident and sure. Looking at her, I feel the same way. When we're together, everything seems possible.

She pulls away then. “I have something I want to show you…”

"What is it?" I ask as she leads me by the hand. I have no idea what she has in mind, but right now, I trust her completely.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: hope this is ok for you Isabelle

~Liz~

“What is it…?”

Max asks. He doesn’t hold back though, waiting for an answer, instead following as I lead him over to the window. I look at him before going any further. “I want you to know there are no more secrets between us…” I tell him softly. The window is open, which makes sense since Max came in that way of course, and I carefully climb out onto the balcony, waiting once I’m stood outside for Max to join me before going any further. As I feel his hand slip into mine once more, I begin to back away from him, pulling him gently towards the wall. I don’t need to look really…I’ve done this so many times alone that I know instinctively where to find what I’m looking for and my gaze remains fixed on Max as my hand slips along the wall. A moment later, my finger catches the slight gap and I tear my eyes away from him every so briefly. Using both hands now, I pull the brick out gently and lay it down on the floor. Next, I slip my hand into the gap which has now been revealed…reaching into the space behind and pulling out a small notebook. I look up at Max and from the look on his face I think he knows what it is... “I want you to read this…” I tell him softly.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I wait, watching as Liz pulls a brick out it's place and reaches inside to a compartment beyond. I can't even imagine what she's about to show me. Then she pulls it out. A book. There's only one book I can think of that would warrent that kind of hiding place. I'm sure nobody would ever be looking for anything there. It's a very safe spot.

“I want you to read this…” she says.

My eyes widen. "Your journal? Are you sure?" I ask her. She'd refused to let me see it even after she'd recovered it in October after it had gone missing. I only know that she told me that there's things in there about me. And apparently even more personal stuff that she didn't want to share.

"Yes, Max," she says, placing it in my hands. Her fingers run over the back of my hand as she releases the book.

I look at it, brushing off some of the concrete dust that settled on it as she retrieved it. I look into her eyes and I can almost feel our connection flare into place, although she isn't touching me. I know that this is going to be as personal as that - maybe more so. "Thank you," I tell her softly and sincerely, meaning every syllable.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: not sure about this, but going to put it up anyway, tell me if you'd like me to change anything Isabelle.

~Liz~

"Your journal? Are you sure?"

He seems hesitant to take it and I guess I can understand that… How many times has he wondered what I’ve written…? Wondered and yet known that I wouldn’t show him… Even in October when it went missing…when I admitted that it contained the truth about him and the others, still after I recovered it I kept it to myself. The contents were too personal, too private I believed…but now…well…I don’t want there to be any more secrets between us… I want him to be able to read how my feelings developed…what happened with FutureMax and how I felt after that… I want him to know how much I love him…

I nod softly. "Yes, Max," she says, placing it in my hands. “I want you to read it…” I repeat softly, my hand lingering on his not because I don’t want to let him take it, but because I don’t want to let him go…

He brushes the book, wiping some dust from it and looking right at me. "Thank you,"

His voice is soft and sincere…full of meaning and love. My eyes meet his and I can feel myself sinking into our connection, my heart beginning to beat as one with his… I nod and smile at him. “Read it, and know that I never stopped loving you…” I tell him softly. My head tells me that I need to move away now…tell him to go home and end the evening…it tells me that if I don’t, I have no way of knowing what will happen and that things might happen that neither of us are ready for… And yet even as my head says these things…my heart says that I don’t want him to leave…that I never want this evening to end… Tomorrow I have to put on an act…to pretend that we’re nothing more than friends…and I’m not ready to do that…not yet...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

This is such an amazing gift. That she would give this to me. The key to her heart, her mind, it means, well, I don't know what it means, but it's big. I know it's big.

“Read it, and know that I never stopped loving you…”, she says.

I swallow hard and make an effort to keep breathing. What is it about her that simply takes my breath away? Especially now, as I hold her most private journal in my hands. That she never stopped loving me, even though she'd seemed to turn against me. My heart refused to turn against her, too, in spite of what I'd seen through her window that night.

"Nor I, you," I manage to say, losing myself in her clear brown eyes. I reach out with one hand, brushing her hair back from her temple, running my hand down the side of her face, tucking her hair behind her ear, and then trailing my thumb down her jaw. I lean forward then, my mouth meeting hers for a kiss.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

“Nor I you…”

His hand reaches out, brushing back my hair and sliding down the side of my face and I look down. Do I honestly deserve Max…? I know that I believed it was for the right reasons, but it doesn’t change the fact that I pushed Max away… I told him that I wanted a normal life when the truth is far from that… The only life I want is one where Max is part of it… A normal life with a normal boyfriend…after knowing Max I wouldn’t be living…

His thumb slides down my jaw and I look up in time to see him leaning towards me. Without thinking about it, my lips meet his, responding to every touch and feel. I can’t think of anything more perfect that just being here with him. I know that he should go but I don’t want him to…not really… As corny as it sounds, I never want to have to leave his side…and maybe in a way I won’t…because the connection that’s formed this time seems to linger. I have a lasting impression of his mind touching mine and it’s almost as though wherever he is I will be able to reach out to him. I love him so much…

And right there, right then, all my doubts disappear. Lingering fears about how we’re going to do this, or how long it’s going to take, just don’t matter anymore… We will deal with them all in due course, but right now there’s only one thing which matters and that is the fact that we’re together. We’ve pulled away from each other again but even now I know it wasn’t enough. I need him… My hand trails over that of his which is holding my diary and then reaches up to take his free hand which is currently playing with my hair and closes over it.

My mind is crying out that I shouldn’t do this, but for once my heart over-rules. I’m pulling him back towards the window, slowly but surely. Instead of saying goodnight, and letting him go as I was supposed to, I’m coaxing him back inside. Using tiny brief kisses as breadcrumbs, pulling away and back, causing him to follow me.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~~Zeus~~

"If that's true then we should try and do something about it. Robbie, can Hart be moved?" I asked, hoping that it would be an easy job of finding things out since if we were simply in a different part of the sector, it could mean that moving the bus could be dangerous. "Jakki, can you see anything that tells us whether this thing will run?"

Robbie stood up from the drivers seat as he went toward the back of the bus, "I can double check, but I wouldn't suggest moving Hart. The machines he's hooked to are feeding his system needed suppliments trying to rebuild muscle and tissue mass." He knew that probably sounded worse then what it was and added, "I could try and speed the process up, but if it worked, we would need a guaranteed food supply before I removed the machines."

Jakki began checking the gauges and sitting down in the drivers seat, she turned the ignition, the engine flaring to life. "Looks like this thing definitely runs, Zeus."

I was silent for a moment before deciding, "Alright, Robbie keep an eye on Hart's condition. Jakki, look around the bus and see if there's anything that can be used for food and drinks for us. I'm going to go ahead and start driving, maybe we'll find a town or something and with luck it'll be one of the few that Nexes doesn't control. Keep an eye out for Quixote while your at it. Rome can stay at her brothers side for as long as she wants."

After a few moments, I began driving the bus, glad that our vehicles were based off the older model's enough for me to know what I was doing. I only had a small area which I could see out of, but I hoped it would be enough. As I drove, I passed a strange sign that said Roswell on it, but didn't take time to wonder about it. Soon, we came to a town and I saw some people moving about. As soon as I found what looked like a good parking place, I pulled the bus over and turned off the engine before trying to get the door open.

It didn't seem to want to budge and the glass seemed to be plastic instead so breaking it wasn't working. Sighing, I realized that we might have to find something to use to help us get out.

OOC: note.... anyone that wants to see this bus... it's a school bus in most ways, the difference is that the windows are all darkened out so they can't be seen in, except the one spot in the windshield and on the sides of the bus are silver imprints that have been burned into the body work. These imprints are of the alien symbol that matches the one Isabel had on that necklace. So, all hybrids and human allies would recognize the symbol.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.