Been There, Done That (Adult,/UC/Slash)*Starting 2 Open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

:lol: No they aren't together, but gotta start them at some point don't we. Or you can wait untill you see Michael and Max again, makes no differance to me
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

k...I'll figure something out today (after I do my volunteer time at the kids' school *sigh*)
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

I do believe dear that the key word is Volunteer dear. Why pray-tell did you do such a thing when it wasn't required? heh
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I'm not really sure what to do or even what to think. It's as if my mind is frozen. The things I felt and didn't feel when I touched her. Knowing she's gone. I don't know how to process all that. It's a relief that Michael takes charge and drags me out of there, taking my keys and starting up the jeep.

I don't say anything as he drives off. I find myself staring at my bloody hand. Her blood. The only thing I'll ever have of her. I don't want to just wipe it off but I can't keep it. Biting my lip, I pass my other hand over it and the blood disappears, transformed into air and it's gone. I close my eyes and my hand, leaning back against the seat, just thinking about Liz and all the years I've watched her. All the dreams that I had that never would have come true anyway, but now are irrevokably over.

After a few minutes, I open my eyes and I see that Michael has left town. He's not heading to my house or to his. He's driving up into the hills. "Where are you going?" I ask him.
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Michael

We drove for what seemed like hours to me in complete silence, but I know it couldn't have been more than a few minutes. It doesn't take that long to reach the edge of town and by defult the reservior.

I shot a glance over at Max to make sure he was okay, which okay, was stupid in retrospect. Max was a smart guy; and Liz and he weren't even together at this point in time, so it wasn't like I expected him to do anything drastic - yet. It was more that I was waiting for the fist to come flying at my face, so it was more...preservation on my part. I knew that in all probability he would hit me. Hell, he'd probably wanna kick my ass from one side of the reservior to the other. After all, I was the one that held him back and I'm far from stupid - dispite Hanks accusations to the contrary. I'd just rather it not happen while I was driving...

"Where are you going?" Max asked me, drawing my attention. His voice sounded dull and tight with grief. Anger Management, I thought to myself, but I wasn't thick enough to say it out loud.

I stayed quiet for a bit and contined driving. "Here....", I said as I pulled to a stop in front of the shore of the resevior. I shut the jeep off and sat back in silence. My first thought was to say something - to comfort him in some way, but I didn't. Max was always quiet, letting me be the first to broach a subject when I had a problem. I thought it better to follow that example this time round.
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Im afriad kyles all thats left to be paired up with. Unless you and Magikhands wanna Slash Tess and Isabel, which believe me I have very little issue with because then I can Slash alex with Kyle, and Everybody knows I prefer Slash over Het anyday. hee

As to where to bring tess into the game, anywhere is fine. Just don't interupt Max and Michael lol
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Hey! Kyle's a good fellow :P It's an honor to be paired up with him.
:lol:

I'm wondering where I should place Kyle. Probably some basketball practice or something like that- I was thinking.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Michael doesn't answer at first, just continuing to drive. I'm begining to feel pretty pissed off at his silence. A minute or two after that, it's clear he's heading for the reservoir. "Here," he announces as he stops the car.

"Fine!" I say, somewhat harshly as I get out of the jeep and slam the door. "What the hell are we doing here?"

I want to ask other things. I want to shout about other things. But I'm trying to keep things in control ...
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Pierce~

Wexler and Highman go running out of the building seconds after a shot goes off, and I sigh in disgust. Five more minutes and my backup would have been here to take those bastards down, "H and W are heading west on Citris, suspected of mansslaughter as well as origional charges." I bark into my radio, "Notify local authorities that gunshots were heard at the Crashdown Cafe and keep your eyes open!"

I step out of the black mercedes and head for the restaurant when two teenage boys come flying out, one with dark, and one with lighter brown hair. I make a mental note to check into them judging by their leaving the scene of a crime and watch them drive away.

The first thing I notice when I walk in is chaos. A waitress is lying dead on the floor while another is hysterical, and holding the body in her arms. I scan my surroundings carefully before my eyes land on several empty bottles of Tabasco sauce. Looks like things have gotten a bit more interesting in this sleepy little town.

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Michael

"Fine!", He snaps and gets out of the jeep, slamming the door behind him. "What the hell are we doing here?" Dispite the gravity of the situation I quirk a brow in amusement. Max never swears and it sounds...oddly cute coming from him.

I push the thought away and follow suite getting out of the jeep. I pocket the keys on a whim and circle the jeep to stand at the front, leaning casually against the hood in view of the water. "I thought it best not to cause a scene", I tell him. I know it's rather blunt, but I never have sugar coated things like Max tends to do. There's no point in it.