Oddities (AU, CC, TEEN) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Kyle

"Iszzie,you look like a lovely mermaid,with your glorious long blonde hair and willowy figure,some man will fall victim at tonights party"...we hug...both of us enjoying the banter

Isabel

Kyle was always such a tease...even when we were children he'd tease me to death and only me 'coz it never worked on Maria and Liz..."oh will you stop teasing me for once"...I give him a poke in the ribs but suddenly realise he said something about a party...TONIGHT...oh no,I thought I'd have at least one day to recover from the journey.
Last edited by KarenEvans on Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
I sighed. Yup. I had been right. Today had been a day to fear. I loved my cousins, I really did. But with mother around... I was doomed. I was surprised she hadn't come after me already, muttering that I had to "prove myself" or some other rubbish.
I bet my cousins hadn't even noticed me walking away from them and sitting on a bench just around the corner. There voices carried in teh breeze and I could hear every word they were saying. But I decided I really did not want to rejoin the group.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Liz </center>

"Kyle, Isabel, where is Maria?" I asked, looking around the large kitchen. I spotted Tess standing off to the side, looking uncomfortable. "Did you see where she went?" I asked her. She simply shook her head. I turned back to the other two. "Let's go look for her."
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LADY MARIA~~~~~
I heard that.
Oh no. "Please don't Liz!" I silently beg. I love my cousin dearly...but please...I realllly didnt want to face them allright now. Besides which, I had managed to slip away from my mother....how on earth would Liz plan to slip away from her?
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"You know she was looking worried when I drew up to the house this morning but as usual when I asked her if anything was wrong she put on her brightest smile and said she was fine.Kyle,what's wrong with her?"

Kyle

"I'm not sure but it must be this whole coming out season...Mother's been getting after her alot.Let's leave her alone for now,she probably needs some time to herself.In the meantime why dont' you ladies go freshen up and then I'll take you to look at the new horses we bought last week.I'll see you all in an hour."
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> Liz </center>
I huddled closer to both of them, and they did the same, forming a tight little circle. "Her mom still does that?" I asked, concerned for my cousin. I remembered her mom hounding her about always being the best at everything. " Are you sure that's a good idea, Kyle? Perhaps we should try to make her feel better."

<center> Tess </center>
I watched them huddle in a little group, completely leaving me out. I cleared my throat delicately, hoping to gain someone's attention, but to no avail. No one even looked at me.
Last edited by maxandliz4ever1357 on Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
I winced at them talking about me. Oh god....please please please....
Was I going to have to go back...
Please guys stop...my mother will kill me...
Please Kyle...stop stop!
I hang my head. I know that if they continue to talk about me, I will have to go back.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Kyle

I notice Tess looking awkward so I quickly interrupt Liz's plan to go look for Maria immediately...
"Tell you what...I'll go look for her and send her upstairs.Then once we are out of the house looking at the horses down at the stables you both can have a good ol' heart-to-heart with her."

Of course I had my own agenda going...if Liz and Isabel were busy talking to Maria,I could get Tess alone for sometime :wink:
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> Liz </center>

"I suppose... do you think that's what she'd want us to do, Kylie?" I asked, calling him by the nickname I had created to annoy him when we were little.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Kyle

"Run along Biscuit,still as cheeky as ever I see...leave it up to Lord Kyle,I know my sister,she probably wants to be alone right now...the maid will show you to your rooms.Until later then..."