Remember me (CC, AU, Adult-Mature) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Liz doesn't appear to be talking to me. Either she's busy taking notes or she thinks I don't want her talking to me. Well, ifshe's busy I don't want to disturb her.
God I hate taking notes. It's so long and boring! I sigh as I turn on to a new sheet of paper. When will this class end!
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

when the bell rang for class to end... I stayed sitting in my seat...I didn't bother to get up...The teacher left the class as well, for him it was an open period...he didn't have class for another hour. Max was half way out of the classroom before he noticed that I was still stitting down.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I turn around to see Liz still sitting there.
I walk back over towards her. "Liz? Liz what's wrong? Please tell me." I ask her.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Max, am I getting in your way?" I asked him. "Because, it's okay if I am...you've been in a whole entire world this whole day... I think it's because of me--I don't want to hold you back from anything...and everytime I try and attempt to see what's wrong...you shut me out...and act like nothings wrong..but there is..." I told him quietly as I looked down at my desk.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Oh God. There's me worrying about myself and all I cause Liz is hurt and pain. God Im such a dumbass. I have to tell her. I have to tell her everything.
"Liz, please never say that again. This has nothing to do with you ok. I love you and that's never going to change.
"But your right. There is something wrong and I should have told you, but I just..." I sigh. God this is hard.
"Liz, Im not doing so good. You know how the principle will kick people of the sports teams if there grades start to slip. Well Im surprised they haven't already caught me. Im not like you Liz. I find it hard to....to keep my grades up. I can't concentrate in class and... as soon as one of the teachers spot it a little Im doomed. They will have a discussion about me and I will be kicked off the teams for good. No more captaincy. No more basketball, no more judo nothing.
"I didn't want to tell you Liz because I knew you'd worry or say "we should see less of each other" so that i can get my grades up, but I don't think I could survive if you said that Liz."
Liz is still jsut sitting there watching me. God I feel like such a fool.
"Liz, please say something about now. Tell me how your feeling. Even if it's your mad, or disappointed I need to hear it." I pull a seat so that Im sitting opporsite her on the workstation. "Please Liz. This is all my stupid fault. I never meant to make you feel bad. Please Liz, believe me at least on that."
POM

Post by POM »

liz:

"that's what has been bothering you... why couldn' t you tell me? I would've understood. Whatever mind set you have on sports...you need to have the same in school..what rushes do you get from playing football or basketball?" i asked him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Im sorry Liz. Like I said, I thought youd make me spend less time with you so I can study, and I don't know if I can handle that." I sigh as I think about sports.
"I guess its the rush I get when I know I can hit the ball or whatever and get it to go wherever I want it to. I have total control. I don't have to think, I just know how its meant to happen, and it happens. Where as words and numbers... I guess I don't have control over them. I can't enjoy it. I can't see how they fit with me. But with sports I just...can."
I laugh. "That made absolutely no sense did it?"
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"well, we can have a study session every night...? how about that?" I asked him... "besides...it dosen't seem like your going to get rid of me that easily Mr. Evans!!" I told him as I blew him a kiss.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I look at Liz astonished..."Your not mad?" I asked unsure. "I totally understand if you are, I just wish you'd tell me." I explain.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Mad...why would I be mad?" I asked him. "Just as long as you try your best...then I'm cool with that..." I told him as I got up from my seat and went next to him.. "do you want to go to the stanks?" i asked him.