What Real Life's Like Thread 3 (CC TEEN) TESS OPEN

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Sure, I can drive if you need me," I say. I hadn't really planned on doing a lot of drinking. I could stick to soda if necessary. But with eight of us, we'll need more than one driver unless we're taking the van.

"Are we going in the van or will there be another designated driver?" I ask. I know Liz isn't a big drinker. She's just turned 21, but she hasn't seemed to have had any great need to party with alcohol. She might drive, but she's not here so I guess we need to pick someone-else.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"Thanks for the offer, Max but I'm driving myself. I just wanted to see who else is driving. Maria and Iz - I guess - are driving with me, so it just left the rest of you." I tell Max, glancing also at Kyle and Tess. "Actually we could all probably fit into our two cars but it would be rather tight and who knows what Michael might find at the dealership."

Hopefully only a car or bicyle and not also some girl again.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Okay," I say, wondering if I missed something. Alex is right. If he and I are both driving then we should have enough drivers for the night. If someone doesn't want to leave with the rest of us, then taxis are always available.

"Sounds like we're set then. Shall I order a pizza or something so we can eat before we head out?" I ask.

It'll be over an hour before the girls are ready, I'm sure, and we still have to wait for Liz. Clubs aren't really known for providing filling food and I'm actually a bit hungry tonight.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

I know that this is short but I really couldn't think of anything to write.

ISABEL

Pizza sounds amazing.” I state, pulling my hair out of my face. “I’m going to head upstairs and shower before Liz gets back.”

I flash everyone a quick smile before I head into the house. The house still doesn’t feel like home. It feels exactly the same as a hotel and that’s the way I’ve been treating it. There’s no point in becoming attached to something when you’re just going to leave one day.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"No pizza for me right now, Max." I tell my roommate with a smile. "If some's left later when we get back, I'm probably tempted to eat it then.

Isabel in the shower? Can I come up with a quick excuse to *accidently* walk into her and liz's bathroom? No, probabbly not, too bad.

"I am going to swim for a few minutes so our bathroom would be all yours, Max."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Okay," I say as Alex heads for the pool and the girls prepare to head upstairs. I step over to the house phone for the phone book so I can find the number of a pizza place.

"What do you want on yours, Isabel?" I ask as I flip through the book.

I hope Liz gets back soon....
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

ISABEL

"Ham and pineapple, please.” I call over my shoulder as I walk up the stairs. “Thanks, Max. Can you give me a shout when it arrives.”

I move quickly up the stairs and enter the room I share with Liz. I’m so glad to be back and alone. Sometimes its hard being around people 24/7. Especially when you’re not use to it. Its not that I don’t love the guys, its just that sometimes I need some space. And that’s exactly what I’ve got right now.

I quickly strip of my clothes and chuck them messily onto my bed before I head into the bathroom and into the shower.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Okay," I call after Isabel.

Dialing the number for the pizza shop, I soon have a few pies on order. They'll be delivered in about a half hour. That should give me time to grab a shower while Alex is out swimming.

I head upstairs and in a few minutes I'm in the bathroom getting cleaned up.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

pretty short and not really getting the story ahead

Kyle

I watch the others disapper till I'm all alone with Tess. I probably should head upstairs to shower too but ... I can do that when Evans comes back down and claims Tess all for himself again.

Besides, I heard once that natural body smell is supposed to be more arousing than soaps or shower gels.

"Why don't we sit down and watch some tv unless you also wanna leave me alone?" I ask Tess with my most charming smile.

Alex

I'd never admit that but I must say, swimming or sports in general can be damn relaxing. Why I'll never admit it? Because it'd ruin my geek-status.

After swimming for a few minutes, I certainly feel a lot calmer - and exhausted of course. And thank God that the swimming pool isn't so high on the chlorophorm (sorry for the wrong spelling) anymore, that really wasn't pleasant in the first days.

Swimming over to the deep end of the pool, I rest my arms on the stone plates next to it, taking a break for a few moments, contemplating on whether I have time for some more swimming or if I should head back to eat.

I'll continue swimming till I hear that the pizzas are here and when the others eat, I'll get out and take a quick shower.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- skipping ahead perhaps??? (Michael is still waiting on Liz and I don't think we have a Tess...)

*Max*

Stepping out of the shower, I quickly get dressed. There's no sign of Alex so I peek out the window to see that he's still swimming. Hmm. Wouldn't that make someone tired? I guess it's different for some people.

Combing my hair, I head downstairs to see if the Pizza has arrived.