Oddities (AU, CC, TEEN) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"I should ahve guessed as much" I said smiling

He looked at me questioningly so I elaborated..."The way you look out for her and last night you kept looking back at Michael and her when they were outside"

"She's lucky to have you around." as I said that I gently brushed my lips against his once more,no longer nervous,angry or confused about this man standing in front of me
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"...She's lucky to have you around."
Then suddenly she's kissing me again. I had prepared for her to shout at me about Maria, or maybe even told me to go and tell her that I did like her...but nothing could have prepared me for that.
And then I realised that she was kissing me, and I was just standing there. So I kissed her back. God she's perfect.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

In between our kiss I suddenly thought of something which made me laugh,Alex looked hurt that I had laughed while he'd been kissing me so I asked him,
"Were you scared of me or something?...'coz you took so long long to tell me that you like me,I mean you kept beating around the bush.It was driving me crazy."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"I...I guess I just...didn't think you'd like me. Besides...I kinda thought you might like Michael." I said.
She gave me a funny look.
"Sorry...it's just you kept asking about him!" I said.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Oh God Alex!you are the limit." I said amused

"Michael is the last man I would fall for.First of all he's the same height as me and secondly I don't go for 'stonewalls',I prefer quiet,shy guys.It's more fun to get things out of them." I said wickedly

I ran up the trail laughing after I said,it took Alex a second to respond
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Oh...that's good to....HEY!" I said as she ran off.
"Oh no you don't!" I say running after her. With my long legs I catch her in seconds.
"There's no getting away from me that easily" I sai as I grabbed her. "Now tell me you didn't mean that, or I'm not letting you go" I said smirking.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I laughed as he grabbed hold of me..."Of course I meant every word I said and I am not taking anything back." I said airily
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Fine...then I guess I'm going to have to punish you by doing this" I said before grabbing her and dipping her back to kiss her.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

He kissed me again,this time with alot more confidance,I closed my eyes and savoured the moment not wanting to let go.

Next thing I knew he had pulled me up and was hugging me,stroking my hair and saying something in my ear which I couldn't quite make out..."What's that you said?" I asked almost in a whisper
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ISABEL~~~~~
"I said your perfect Isabel Banning. Just perfect" I whisper to her as we kiss. I wanted to tell her I loved her...but it was definitely to early for that. I was not going to take things too fast. I wanted to savour every moment.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.