Destiny Awaits (CC/AU/Mature/ Adult) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
After Liz has left the room I decide to follow her. I stand by the door as she cradles Philip...she's the perfect mother all ready.
"What?"
"Just you..." I say smiling.
POM

Post by POM »

[OCC: Mad, I'm sorry... :( I've just been busy lately :| ]

Liz:

Once Phillip was feed and fast asleep, I laid him back down and into his crib--I turned back to Zan, and smiled. We were back in our room now, "I think it's time we get to bed Mr. Evans..." I winked at him as I snugged next to him and he wrapped his arms around me, and we fell into a deep sleep. I was morining when I opened my eyes, and I could see Zan watching me. "Morning love.." I groaned as I stretched.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: no probs )
~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"Well hello there gorgeous Mrs Evans. And how are you this morning?" I ask I give her a kiss on the lips.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"I'm exhausted...Honey how are you?" I smile up at him, as his face hovers my own..."one of us should check on the children..." I smile at him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"Okay" I say. "Well how about we both go" I say standing up and offering to her my hand.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I loved using the words 'Our Children'...and looking up at him and seeing him smile. It was all worth while...I mean the hours of labor--I reached for his hand. We both put on our robes and walked into the other room and Maria was already there. "Maria...What's wrong? Did they wake you?" I asked her as she was craddling Scarlett.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Oh I could hear them crying, so I thought I would come and check on them so my King and Queen can get a good night's rest" I say giving Liz a sly wink.

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"That's sweet of you Maria...are they ok?"

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Yeah I think so" I say as I hand Scarlett over to Liz.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Thanks 'Ria.." I smiled as I held Scarlett in my arms, and kissed her face. "It's okay... mamas here...mamas here..." I whispered. Mary started to exit the room. "Thanks again Mary." I quietly told her as she turned and smiled. I looked back down at Phillip who was still sleeping, "We'll aren't you the early bird...yes you are..." I told her and she started to laugh. "Zan she has your smile..." I told him joyfully as I looked up at him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"I hope she doesn't!" I say. I go over to her. "Nope, she doesn't...hers looks perfect." I say smiling.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Zan...would you stop it." I laughed out. "Why would it be so bad for your children to have some of your features...Phillip looks exactly like you." I smiled as I haned Scarlett off. "Here you go sweetie go with your daddy..." I smiled at him as he eyes lit up when she was cast with laughter, it just brought tears to my eyes. I've never seen him so happy.